Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Academic Building] Pokemon History Class Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:27 pm
User Image
Evelyn "Eve" Chamberlain
Kingdra House
Future Pokémon Researcher

Company : Class... Giselle, Iris, Professor Floros
                                            Wearing : Uniform with a messy ponytail

“That’s alright.” Evelyn said with a smile. “It’s nice to meet you Giselle.” She added brightly before shaking her head. The dark haired girl’s attention turned to Iris as she came over. “Hey Iris,” She greeted her classmate before answering Giselle’s question. “I don’t although with all its evolution capabilities they’re pretty neat. If I got the change I might catch one. Although, I’ve always been one for archaeological interests...” She admitted as Professor Floros came in.

Evelyn looked over at their professor and smiled. “Afternoon, Professor.” She greeted with a smile. Getting situated for class Evelyn took to her notes. She was beaten to the answer of the first question by Iris. The Kingdra member remained quiet while taking notes as class went on. Listening to Professor Floros talk about the war, she thought about her question. ‘How did I feel…? I was worried for him…’ She thought to herself. Yamask fought hard though and she was proud.

Then Evelyn started to think about how she’d feel if she lost Yamask. Yamask was her friend and she loved him. Her father gave him to her. Taking the papers as they were handed out, she looked over them. Being an overachiever she was definitely going to do both. “I’ll be doing both assignments.” She told her before adding onto the discussion. “I believe Nirav is right. Xerneas released life energy and Yveltal absorbed it. Then they withdrew into hibernation.” Evelyn said while curiously waiting to find out how the second assignment would work in terms of legendary.

PARTY

User Image Yamask ♂ - Lv. 9

Pokémon Info :
                                            User ImageYamask
                                            Nature: Quiet (+ Sp. Attack, - Speed)
                                            Ability: Mummy : If you are touched by an opponent, you make their ability Mummy.
                                            Held Item: ---
                                            Exp: 375/1000
                                            Move Set:
                                                ► Astonish
                                                --> The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>
                                                ► Protect
                                                --> It enables the user to evade all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Disable
                                                --> For four turns, this move prevents the target from using the move it last used. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Haze
                                                --> The user creates a haze that eliminates every stat change among all the Pokémon engaged in battle. << Type: Ice Acc: -- Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                            User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 257
                                            OOC : It's not the best post but at least it's up before thanksgiving dinner.

TheRealKiru
                                            Prairiefox
                                            DJ Double B
                                            Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:14 pm
User Image
►◄►◄►◄⋉Rαмσηα Ƒℓσяσѕ►◄►◄►◄
►◄►◄►◄►◄►჻Hιѕтory oғ World & Poĸeмoɴ჻◄►◄►◄►◄►◄

Feelιɴɢ: Confident Word Coυɴт: ---- Locαтιoɴ Classroom OOC:Ah sorry for almost being late myself XD
Inventory

She felt so proud of her students. As soon as she asked that question one by one they gave the correct answer. Here she was afraid of students not doing her homework- but after the past few months with this group of kids she feels so much confidence as a teacher, like she's really giving them something and it's not going out the other ear. She snapped her fingers at the correct answers ,"That's a bingo! I'm so proud of all of you! But yes Nirav that is correct hundreds of years after the war these legendary pokemon clashed taking and giving energy into the land, people and pokemon before disappearing! These pokemon, like many legendaries you'll come to find, are symbols of two sides. Remember our study over the Princes of Truth and Ideals? Well, you could say that these pokemon represent Life, and other represents death." She couldn't hold in her joy, but she tried to calm herself down as questions about the assignments arose. She wasn't surprised that some of them were wanting to do both,Everyone there seemed so studious the sound of extra credit must've been like heavenly bells ringing. She nodded and pulled up a paper from her desk as she answered all of their questions, which appeared to have the same inquiry,"That's wonderful that you want to do both assignments, but don't overwork yourself! Well the title of legendary pokemon varies from world changing to local myth. To anyone that chooses this assignment just come to me after class and I will assign a legendary pokemon to you. Now it will be random so we'll both be in for a surprise!" She hoped not to sound too harsh with saying she would just randomly give them a legendary to work on, but she wanted to surprise herself as well to see where they could go with this project.

Class was close to ending so Ramoan began to roll the maps back up above the board while finishing the last few notes for class,
”Okay everyone before we head out for the day just a reminder that this assignment counts as much as a mid-term assignment and will be due two classes from now, so be prepared by then alright everyone?”By the time she finished speaking it was time to be officially over. As per her usual acts she clapped her hands and cheered,"Have a good day everyone! Don't forget to get your random legendary for the project!"

Choose 1 of the following assignments. You may choose both for extra credit ;3

Assignment 1: Do a self history report on your family and their pokemon. Presentation of your choice/ MUST include a emphasis on how you and your first pokemon met.

Assignment 2: Do a presentation/report of choice on assigned legendary Pokemon. Written paper or Presentation. Must be 2-3 pages or more in length for paper.

[For those that choose the second assignment I will be posting your assigned pokemon here in the thread. Like I said they will completely randomized so good luck! If you have any questions don't be afraid to pm me!]

User Image
User ImageXαтυ჻Lv.50QuietSynchronize
User ImageSιɢιlypн჻Lv.50BoldWonder Skin
User ImageCoғrαɢrιɢυѕ჻Lv.45ImpishMummy

murruelecreuset
On time

SpazzticPanda1311
Late

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
On time

Hitsukei
Late

Prairiefox
On time

Shadow of Miracles
On time

”TheRealKiru”
On Time

[quote” Xaven the Raven”]Late

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:26 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:History Class Wιтн:ClassmatesWord Coυɴт:---- Feelιɴɢ:Hm... OOC: Okay she'll do both XD ◉

Koru almost didn't notice class was starting. Looking out the window had completely zoned her out, but seeing everyone's reflections in the glass caught her attention. She turned to face the front and out of the corner of her eye she noticed Marco was sitting next to her. That's right this was close to where he usually sat. This new seating was going to take a lot to get used to. She must've still been a little out of it because it took her a few moments to realize she was still wearing her AMP headphones and Miss Floros was trying to flag her down. Koru took them off blushing a little embarrassed as her teacher told her to save the music for after class, "Oops sorry Miss Floros." She opened her book and started looking for her homework. It took her a moment before finding the worksheet wedged in her book like a bookmark. She felt relieved finding it but a sudden surge of shock caused her to jerk her focus around as Marco had just shouted her name, "Uh…" Miss Floros got onto him too and she finally was able to start her lecture. For the most part it started with going over the homework about the Kalos War, but after Iris and a few others answered her question about it’s length she went really into detail on the subject.

She started to get into her own head about her teacher's words, going into battle and raging destruction for losing a pokemon, but not just any pokemon, your best friend. The one that stayed by your side, to lose them...She dared not imagine what she would do if any harm or worse. She might not go to war but- wait would she? She snapped back as she was handed a paper and Miss Floros went on to explain that the page entailed options for a big assignment. She read them while listening at the same time. She appeared very excited to hear about their own histories, and for the most part Koru felt it too. She already started thinking of ways to write about her family, she could even call her grandparents in Vermillion City and maybe get some family photos. The only tinge on this would be how she and Cyndaquil met. That...that's a bit of a tough story. It was a little intimidating the a lot of her classmates wanted to do both assignments even though they only had to choose one. Was she choosing the easy one? Maybe she should choose both too...

When class ended Koru immediately stood up and started to walk out of class, with the day over she wanted to either find her friends or get to training with Cyndaquil and Fletchling she didn't get a chance to battle last class and she really wanted to try out some new exercises. She stopped by her desk as to not interrupt the teacher's final words, but it got her thinking, maybe she should do both assignments...

EXIT

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 13 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ Eᴍʙᴇʀ
User Image
Lv. 11 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ, Pecĸ

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:30 pm
murruelecreuset

Eveyln Chamberlain is given the legendary pokemon Groudon to research.  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:33 pm
TheRealKiru

Giselle Bellerose is given the legendary pokemon Darkrai to research  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:35 pm
DJ Double B

Nirav Goto is given the legendary pokemon Entei to research.  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:37 pm
Prairiefox

Koru Frene is given the legendary pokemon Celebi to research.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:01 am

Blue: #273BE2
Black: #40404F
Gold: #D4AF37
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Raja/Eevee: #CC6666
???/Drifloon: #9678B6

But look at all the stars!
We've come so far.
Even if we don't know where we are,
It's gotta be somewhere great!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

User Image

User Image
Nirav Goto
Charizard House

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

It seemed a few other people were also opting to do both projects. Did they need the extra credit as well? Nirav couldn't help but wonder. Evelyn probably didn't, but maybe the other girl would since she got here late. As Miss Floros talked about the pokemon, Nirav was relieved what he said was right. He didn't want to embarrass himself further as he talked in class. How he would get through the family assignment, he didn't have a clue. The assignments would be due in two class periods, meaning he didn't have a lot of time. No matter what, Nirav was determined to finish them both. It probably wouldn't be too bad, aside from the public speaking. He had all weekend and nothing much going on since he had no plans for Halloween.

As class came to an end, Nirav went up to the front of the classroom to get his legendary pokemon. He ended up with one called Entei. Nirav honestly hadn't heard of it before. Maybe the library would have some information on it. But he also wanted to call home and check on his family... 'Guess I could call them on the way?' He wanted to put more time in to talk to his family, but he also wanted to make them proud and not waste his time at school. Grabbing his bag, Nirav and Raja exited the classroom without any other word

[Exit to Pathways]

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Inventory
                                Location: History class // Human Company: Classmates // Pokemon Company: Raja
                                Outfit: School Uniform // Mood: Content

But I can't wait
For more of this to come my way.
'Cause you take what you get,
And you try not to think!
Or am I just too tired to wink?

Prairiefox

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:27 pm
Prairiefox
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

Marco rubbed the back of his head sheepishly after he was scolded by miss Floros. He didn't intended to make a ruckus, but he must not have checked the volume of his voice since it seemed to have drawn attention. "I'm sorry miss Floros," Marco could hear the sound of some of the students in class giggling or chuckling at him for getting into trouble. The black-haired boy decided to just stay quiet for the remainder of class so that he wouldn't hey into anymore problems. Miss Floros's lesson today was about the Kalos region and more specifically about a war that happened a long long time ago. Marco took some notes about the events that were being discussed. A lot of things just seemed to go over his head especially when the topic about morals and death. He couldn't quite understand those concepts yet and when he tried to think about them then he would start feeling a pain in his chest. The class continued for some time and many of the students seemed to know quite a lot about the war in Kalos especially when it came to the legendary Pokemon. Marco did his homework, but once again, the concepts of life and death were difficult to understand sometimes. He felt kind of dumb after hearing everyone's responses since he couldn't contribute anything to the conversation.

The next assignment was given and everyone was given a choice between two assignments or doing both of them. Marco didn't want to be doing extra work, but maybe he really needed seeing as he was not understanding a lot of the lesson today. All his other classmates seemed to be interested in doing both assignments in order to earn extra credit. Marco didn't want to be double the work, but extra credit did sound nice. "I'll do both," with those final words, his decision was made up and he would have to work extra hard get these two assignments finished. Class was being dismissed and before he could approach Koru, the girl had already up and left leaving Marco alone to worry about her. He sighed, not sure if chasing after her was a good idea. He had already tried twice today so maybe it was best to give her some space. He could try again tomorrow, but for now it was best if he just left along with the others. Marco gathered his things and then headed for the door, but not before his eyes landed on Iris. He had been avoiding her, but he wasn't sure for the reason anymore. Maybe the time would come for them to talk again and hopefully it would be soon.

==========

[Exit]

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 16
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 750/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Dragon Rage
      ► Ember
      ► Smokescreen

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 8
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x6
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:38 pm
SpazzticPanda1311

Ray Myers is given the legendary pokemon Jirachi to research.  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:26 pm
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX

Iris Haruno is given the legendary pokemon Palkia to research.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:40 pm
Shadow of Miracles

Marco Guerrero Katsuragi is given the legendary pokemon Azlef to research.  

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Summer Pride 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:33 pm
]
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris was pleased with herself when Ramona praised her answer. At least she was close to the answer since there was no correct number. Iris continued to take notes as Ramona spoke. She paused when she mentioned the tournament. Would it sound for Iris to say that she couldn't fully connect to the last part of her statement since she won the whole tournament. She had been afraid of losing and watching Ling get hurt. So maybe she did connect to it. She didn't want to look around at the room. Iris sighed at just then Ramona talked about doing some big assignment for their grades. Looking at the assignments, Iris immediately knew what she wanted to do.

"I wanna do both of them." Iris said to Ramona. Pokemon were, after all, big with her family. Between her mother, brother and father, they were apart of their livelihoodand she could clearly remember when she met Bebe. Not to mention a presentation on a legendary pokemon. She kinda shut out the others while she was thinking about how she was going write her presentations. When she came back to, class was over.

Iris quickly stood up and get her things together. Now that class was over, she had her options: club, library for presentation, cafeteria for food or maybe even go catch a new pokemon. Or maybe hang out with her friends.

"Wow that's actually more options than I thought I had."
Iris said to herself as she exited the room.

[[Exit]]

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 14
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind| Lucky Chant
    Friendship Points:User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nickname: Ling
    Level: 14
    Moves: Water Pulse| Water Sport| Defog| Wing Attack
    Friendship Points:User Image

Inventory:

-PokeGear
    -Moon Stone ticket
    -Whimscott Plushie
    -Kingdra Plushie
    -Salamence Plushie
    -Flygon Plushie
    -Lucky Egg
    -Soothe Bell
    -1 Rare Candy

Company:
Mood: tired
Attire: school uniform and jacket
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Prairiefox

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:55 pm
User Image
Evelyn "Eve" Chamberlain
Kingdra House
Future Pokémon Researcher

Company : Class... Professor Floros
                                            Wearing : Uniform with a messy ponytail

Evelyn remembered when they talked about the two princes. She began to wonder what other legendary Pokémon had a similar story. There were a lot of Pokémon that were yin and yang to each other. It was definitely something Evelyn wanted to look into at some point. Though that would have to wait, she had assignments to get through before then. Making a mental note to see Professor Floros after class for her assigned legendary, Evelyn continued taking her notes. She totally wouldn’t forget seeing as everyone else seemed to be doing that assignment or both as the case may be.

At the end of class Evelyn found out when the assignment was due. Two classes from now, that wasn’t much time and she had quite the number of things to get through. Let’s see… a paper on a legendary and a presentation on her family and their Pokémon. The last one was easy, her mother had Sam and her father had Cacturne, and then there was her with Yamask. She could easily write about and present that. It was the giant assignment about a legendary that would prove to be a challenge. They were so… well Legendary… Pushing that thought aside Evelyn headed up to the front to get her legendary. To her surprise it was Groudon… Wasn’t it one of the yin and yang Pokémon of Hoenn? Time to hit the library! With that Evelyn headed off with a skip in her step. She couldn’t wait to get started.

(Exit to Library)

PARTY

User Image Yamask ♂ - Lv. 9

Pokémon Info :
                                            User ImageYamask
                                            Nature: Quiet (+ Sp. Attack, - Speed)
                                            Ability: Mummy : If you are touched by an opponent, you make their ability Mummy.
                                            Held Item: ---
                                            Exp: 375/1000
                                            Move Set:
                                                ► Astonish
                                                --> The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>
                                                ► Protect
                                                --> It enables the user to evade all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Disable
                                                --> For four turns, this move prevents the target from using the move it last used. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Haze
                                                --> The user creates a haze that eliminates every stat change among all the Pokémon engaged in battle. << Type: Ice Acc: -- Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                            User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 251
                                            OOC : - - -

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 4:37 pm
User Image
User Image

▪Mood: --- II ▫House: Charizard, Room 100 II ▪Where: --- II ▫With Who: Rufflet (Rey) II ▪Profile: X

Ray was late, beyond late at this point. It was sort of embarrassing, but it seemed that Rey had other ideas considering he flew off towards the cafeteria. He was a glutton when he wanted to be that was for sure, and it was so annoying. Eventually though Ray managed to get the bird pokemon away from the food he somehow got his hands on, and hurried to class. He was late, not a surprise though. Not that Ray minded all that much, after all it was still pretty awkward at times. He tried to remain quiet as he crept into the room. Once he was in he picked a seat far away from everyone else, he wanted to be alone. He hadn't really been paying attention, but the bit about how certain pokemon represent Life, and other represents death. He froze, this was a topic that he didn't want to hear about. He didn't want to think about death, he didn't want to relive that horrible day all over again. He glared at his desk, clenching his hand tightly into a fist. He should have just skipped class. After what felt like ages, class finally came to a close and he rushed to leave. He wanted to get away from this room as fast as possible. He made sure to get his assignment before rushing out the door. Maybe he'd go out to the forest and clear up his head. He was upset right now, and his feelings were all twisted up inside. So with that he left, and made sure that he kept his assignment safe.

*Exit*

((Out.Of.Cute-Birds: ))

▫Classes: Outdoor, History of the World & Pokemon II ▪Word Count: --- II ▫Total Word Count: ---

User ImageUser Image

User Image
P O K E M O N
► P A R T Y

User Image
▪Pokemon: Rufflet (Rey) II ▫Gender: ♂ II ▪Nature: Adamant II ▫Level: 5 II ▪Ability: Sheer Force II ▫Experience: 0
▪Move Set: Peck (100% Accuracy) Leer (100% Accuracy) Fury Attack (80% Accuracy) ---
II ▫Friendship Level: 90

User Image

I N V E N T O R Y
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

User Imagex1
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x1

► M E D I C I N E :

User Image x15

► B E R R I E S :

User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2
        User Image x2

► K E Y - I T E M S :

User Image: Video/Text/Contest Entry
        xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x1 Raffle ticket

► MISCELLANEOUS

User Image x1
        User Image x2
        User Image x1
        User Image x1

► EVOLUTION STONES:

User Image x1

► TMS & HMS

M EGA STONES

Quote:

Quote:

Quote: