Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Inactive School Ground Locations
[Y1: Academic Building] Gymnasium Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow of Miracles
Captain

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:07 am
Lady Niara
iKatamalicious
Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
SoundVVave
Hitsukei
Blinded By Silence
Erkowan
Prairiefox
TheWhiteDragonfly
Tsuki the Fated Wind
ShyWolfHeart
X Kaos X

User Image
Marco Guerrero Katsuragi
I am learning to be strong

Running down the halls was probably against the rules, but so was being late to class and seeing as he had broken one already then surely this one wouldn't matter as much. Marco tried to rationalize, but even he knew better than trying to weasel himself out of following the rules. However, he would face any consequence that might occurred from his behavior. At the moment he was like the Road Runner leaving a trail of dust behind me or he would like to believe. He had finally made it to the building where the Gymnasium was located and he was glad that there weren't any adults to tell him to slow down. That was both a good and bad sign since it only further showed that he was quite late to class. He was already sweating bullets, but he had made this far so he just need one more little push. Marco could see the doors to the Gymnasium and he increased his pace. He had finally made it!

"I'm here!" Marco shouted after opened the double doors or more like pushing them open. The doors made quite the noise as did his entrance which likely caught everyone's attention unless they were very involved in a conversation. The black-haired boy had a please look on his face, but all of that quickly disappeared when he felt eyes on him. His classmates staring at him made him feel quite embarrassed, but I guess he had this coming for coming in late and making such an entrance. "Uhh." Marco chuckled sheepishly as he pulled on the collar of his shirt, it sure was hot in here. That was when he noticed there was a tag in front part of his collar; he put his shirt on wrong! "Shoot..." Marco was about to get ready to take his shirt off when he remembered that he was standing by the door and some students were still looking at him.

Like a deer caught in headlights, Marco froze. He slowly moved away behind some bleachers. Once he was done changing, he emerged from the bleachers with a red face; he could not have made himself look like a bigger fool. The black-haired boy walked up to the teacher, "I'm sorry for being late. Has class started yet?" He did wonder if class had begun since he didn't see the students doing any kind of exercise.

==========

Pokemon:
User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 7
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
Experience: 0/1000
Move Set:

► Scratch
      ► Growl
      ► Ember

User Image User Image
Friendship Points:
User Image
Level: 8
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Insomnia
Move Set:
      ► Peck
      ► Astonish
      ► Pursuit

Inventory:
      ► P O K E B A L L S :

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x3

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:47 am
This probably isn’t the best time to tell you that I don’t care. ◓ ◓ ◓

C H A E L – R I V E R T O N User Image

Oh my. Chael did his best not to find humor at the expense of the poor klutz who had just tripped his way into class... not even fully in uniform. The boy turned his nose away from that spectacle and that was that. What would they be doing in class anyways? It seemed like the professor was taking her time to let them know, which he didn't appreciate. If they were going to be divided into teams, he wanted to know early on to make sure he didn't end up on a few people's teams. The boy loved competing so it was only natural that he wanted them to play a game like basketball or dodge ball. Actually, did they have any sports teams? He'd ask later.

Anyways. He continued with ignoring the classmates with his arms crossed. Chael had calmed down so he didn't look like he was going to dropkick the first person who looked at him wrong. But he still looked like he normally did with his natural resting ....uh... meanie... face. Resting meanie face. When was the period going to end? The bad part of waiting for something was that time seemed to slow dow. Impatience struck him like a Machoke mid fight so what he really needed was a distraction.

Outside Pokeball/s:
    Mood: Determined
    Wearing: Flygon Gym Uniform
    OOC:

Items:
• 1 Pokeball
• 5 Rare Candies
• 1 Pokegear

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pokemon: Pinsir, Nysa
Friendship Points: 60/250
50 Home-brought Pokemon
+10 Participated in class
Level: 5
Nature: Brave
Ability: Mold Breaker
Experience:
Move Set:

► Vice Grip
► Bind
► Focus Energy
► -

◓ ◓ ◓ Oh well.

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:46 am
User ImageUser Image
SE: Charizard : Gym : Flare, Hoppu and classmates : xxx

Tera had yawned on reflex when Marcus had done so. He had a late night as well. She chuckled awkwardly while rubbing the back of her head when he had asked her if she was okay. "Haha same! And yeah I am!" It didn't seem like she was going to fool anyone, not him or her Pokemon. and it was surprising to the girl, not to mention a little saddening for her. The last thing she wanted to do was worry people. She thought herself to be a decent actor too(she obviously wasn't). It also didn't help that she didn't know was that she was sporting baggy eyes and still looked fairy tired despite her random burst of obviously forced enthusiasm.

Green eyes sparkled bright, grateful beyond belief that Koru had gifted her with an energy bar for her to eat. Such a nice person! Maybe it was because of her dizziness, but the Charizard uniform wearing girl saw a haloesque light behind the angelic brunette. "T-Thank you so much!" She said, slightly teary-eyed as she graciously received the snack. The people she was thankful for and felt that she owed them a debt were growing in number which, in her eyes, were both a good and bad thing! Good that she had people she could count on, but bad that possibly she wouldn't be able to return their kindness in full. Strange logic this girl had...

As she was munching on the bar, Tera leaned in close as Koru whispered about her morning. 'War?' She cocked her head at the thought. She wasn't familiar with those names that Koru had mentioned(not yet anyway), but couldn't agree more with what the brunette had said, prompting Tera to nod as soon as Koru had uttered the word 'used'. Her parents had always taught her the importance of camaraderie between humans and Pokemon. Pokemon are to be treated like people, not tools to use as you please. It was another thing though, if the Pokemon agreed to the battle knowing the reasoning behind it. "Right!" She exclaimed as she finished the rest of the bar. It didn't make her full, but it gave her energy to be able to participate in class for a while longer. Flare and Hoppu looked at each other with a look of concern as Koru's Cydaquil recanted what had happened. They were happy that they weren't there, but felt bad that Cydaquil was.

Tera listened intently as some of the new students introduced themselves. She recognized a few of them from the combined class of yesterday and thought that it was important to learn their names and maybe their Pokemon too. Her concentration was on! 'Chessebelle, Kirsi, Elijah, Cécile...' were some of the names she managed to learn... Hopefully she'd be able to connect their face to their names. Koru took an interest in one of the girl's Growlithe that remind her of her father's Arcanine. "Nice! Never seen one up close before!" Though she had never seen one in real life before, she certainly knew of them from picture books and such. There was such a diverse group of people and Pokemon, but her attention shifted when she heard certain names. "Ohhh so that's Faye and Chael!" She screamed aloud, her inner thoughts escaping her mouth, realizing that she was the girl that was beside Marcus and they were the ones that Koru were talking about before slapped her mouth shut. "Ah sorry sorry!" She apologized. A few other familiar students had come in the gym after the teacher requested introductions. With the large room filling, Tera wondered what they'd be doing this class. She was getting pumped! Not that she was necessarily physically up for it...

User Image⋅ Pokémon ⋅
User Image Flare ║ ♀ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 10 ║ABILITY: Solar Power ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Air Cutter│Scratch│Ember│Smokescreen
User Image Hoppu ║ ♂ ║NATURE: Timid║LVL 7 ║ABILITY: Synchronize ║ITEM: No Item║MOVES: Peck│Leer│Night Shade││

Lady Niara
Juubi-Kira no Ryuu
Prairiefox

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:05 pm
【⋈Σlena Δnnesse⋈】

ɪt's dangerous to sacrifice
ɪt makes your blood run to throw the dice
ɪt's dangerous, it's what you like
ɪt's what you'll die for to live this life

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

She was waiting for the boy's response when Marco burst in, marking him as late on her clipboard before looking at Marco, giving a little sigh.Marco, no we haven't started yet and are about to. But please try to make it to class on time from now on. And preferably prepared for class. She gave a reassuring smile to Marco before directing him to join the others. Seeing as it's still the start of the year, I won't get too intense. But we will start doing... Well gym things for lack of a better term. For today, I just want you all to go for a mile around the gym, walk or run. Your choice. That's about four laps around the gym. Once you're done, come grab a ball and have some fun. Either basketball or dodgeball. Just please don't get crazy and don't go for head shots.

She knew it would keep the class busy and it was a simple start. They didn't have to run if they didn't want. But it would get a start for the students that wasn't too intense. The game balls in the cart were more for added fun after. She was pretty sure students would rather go for dodgeball, though. Maybe she'd make this a regular thing? She will work on it and see where the class goes.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Inventory:

Mood: Excited
Attire: School-assigned Athletic Attire for Instructors
OOC:

ωe're going on and we'll never stop
ωe're going on 'til worlds collide
Ίt's dangerous, so dangerous, dangerous

【⋈ɕym Ҭeacher⋈】

Blinded By Silence
Quote:

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:48 pm

When his name was called out, Chael turned around and gave the Tera girl a bewildered look before glancing at the people who she had been talking with. It seemed as if the gossip girls had been chatting about him and Rhoades whilst they thought no one was paying attention to their conversations. He turned back around when he heard the professor finally tell them what it was that they'd be doing for the rest of the period. That wasn't too bad. All they had to do was a mil- wait did she say dodge ball?

Chael started jogging right as she finished her sentence. Oh man. That would be an experience if anything.Of course he wouldn't go for headshots, going for headshots was easy. Making people fall on their heads because you hit them in the leg? That required finesse and just the right amount of sadism to accomplish. Nysa kept up because she figured that she might as well get a little exercise before absolutely destroying Faye's starter Pokemon. You'd think Chael was using his big bad scary Pokemon- which in a way he was. But the Pinsir had a grudge against her too. A big creepy and disgusting grudge that needed to be returned home for something nicer.

Bravery and pride came hand in hand.

Outside Pokeball/s:
    OOC:

Items:
• 1 Pokeball
• 5 Rare Candies
• 1 Pokegear

50 Home-brought Pokemon
Experience:
Move Set:

► Vice Grip
► Bind
► Focus Energy
► -

◓ ◓ ◓ Oh well.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                            X⇒ LOCATION : Gymnasium XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : ...

Sitting on the bleachers, Silvano's gaze continued to scan the room, watching the other students as they mingled about. He noted that he was beginning to feel a little better now that he was seated and remaining still. Though, he still couldn't quite get over his fatigue.

As he continued to watch the others, he soon felt a familiar presence approach him. Turning to look after being nudged, he smiled as Niara took a seat beside him, her Pokemon seated in her lap. "Good morning, Nirara. How are you and Mitus doing?" He returned her greeting, before answering her question. "I guess I slept alright. Woke up feeling a little sick, but I think it's probably because I'm not eating well." He admitted, recalling how he hadn't eaten much since he arrived at the school. The food that was being served in the cafeteria was so foreign to him that he had foolishly tried to avoid it. Now his actions were probably catching up to him. Pushing the thought aside, Silvano was just glad to be in the company of an old friend. It made him feel more at ease.

When Niara told him that she was thinking of searching for Pokemon later, Silvano thought it was an interesting idea, especially since it had been years since the two of them had hung out together. He also thought that asking Iris to come along was also a good idea. "You're right, it's been quite awhile since we last spent some time together. Actually, the only time we got to do anything was during our father's boring business meeting." Silvano concurred. Thinking back on it, he really missed the times they had wandered off together and explored the neighbouring fields outside their homes. He could remember their fathers getting upset at them for running off without their knowledge, but back then it was worth it. Hanging with Niara made him feel more like a person, instead of his dad's puppet for once. "I missed those days." Silvano sighed. "I was worried our fathers got into a fight and that I'd never be able to see you again. But I'm thankful that we happened to end up at this academy. Honestly... I missed you Niara." Silvano told his childhood friend earnestly, getting caught up in the nostalgia. "The best thing about going to this school together... is that we can hang out whenever we want to, instead of waiting on our fathers to make it so."
                                            Falling silent, Silvano began playing over a few of his favourite memories in his head. He actually looked forward to the end of the day and hoped Noara's plan would come to fruition.

Just then, his attention was stolen once again by the commotion of his favourite rival coming into class late. This time, Silvano decided against calling Marco out on his tardiness since his own track record was starting to look questionable. People living in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, no matter how much they don't like their self-righteous enemy.

Silvano then shifted his attention back to their gym teacher who after scolding Marco, instructed the class to run some laps. It didn't sound too hard, and she was nice enough to give them the option of walking the four Laos around the gym. "C'mon, Niara. Let's get a start on our activity." He then told his friend before getting up from the bleachers and making his way over to the marked lanes on the outer edge of the gymnasium floor.

════════════════════════════════════

"私の野望...?
XXXXXXX私はすべてのそれらを上回るだろう..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ アントニオ・ シルヴァーノ ]

✗ STATUS : Lightheaded and fatigued
                                                  ✗ MOOD : Ambivalent
                                                  ✗ THOUGHTS : '...'
                                                  ✗ ATTIRE : Gym clothes

✗ WORD COUNT : ???
                                                  ✗ OOC : I'm alive! I'm really sorry for falling off the radar. Work and life got in the way. ><;

► P A R T Y
                                                      User Image
                                                        Pokemon:
                                                        Friendship Points:
                                                        User Image
                                                        Level: 10
                                                        Nature Adamant
                                                        Ability Inner Focus
                                                        Experience: 0
                                                        Move Set:

► Leech Life
                                                            ► Supersonic
                                                            ► Astonish

User Image
                                                  I N V E N T O R Y
                                                      ► P O K E B A L L S :
                                                        User Image x1

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

► K E Y - I T E M S :
                                                        User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
                                                        User Image x0

Lady Niara

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Erkowan
Crew

Distinct Gekko

2,475 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:19 pm
·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.¤~Ғαyε Ѵαℓεŕї Ŕħσαđεѕ ~¤·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.

Location Gymnasium Company Alot of Students

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Faye smirked back at Marcus's cheekiness. Really, he wasn't so bad for a commoner. At least he had a sense of humor. And a pension for breaking rules, which Faye was oh so fond of. Rules were not meant to be enforced for people like her. "I'm sure you're right Marcus. Heaven forbid that we attempted to have a little fun at the expence of some silly set of guidelines set up by a low class school." She didn't bother to lower her voice, but she didn't speak too loudly either. Faye was a prideful individual and she felt fully entitled to her opinion. When the dark haired boy commented about the strength of Chael's Pinsir, Faye felt her confidence falter slightly before she stiffened her spine and sniffed in distan, "I'm not so easily impressed. And I'm sure that's just some kind of rumor anyway." Faye certainly hoped so anyway. While she wasn't going to back down from the upcoming battle, she also didn't really want Amirah to be hurt badly. But the Eevee had survived one battle in the forest, surly one more wouldn't be that hard.

Faye also couldn't help the chuckle that escaped her throat at the sight of Marco stumbling into the class. She would have chosen to merely skip the class had she been late, but that was her. Marcus asked if she'd had P.E at her old school and Faye couldn't help but smirk a bit more arrogantly, "There was a mandatory class at Mercedes Academy, but I was of course exempted from the class. When you parents basically own the school....well....let's just say I didn't HAVE to really do anything that the other student body did." That wasn't completely true, Faye was required to at least be present at her Gym Class and at least do some minor exercises, but she wasn't forced to participate in the more physical aspects of the class. Tera was speaking with Koru and sudden yelled her and Chael's name. Faye looked around Marcus to the girl with an arched eyebrow before Tera apologised and blushed.

This was turning out better than she thought. Looks like Chael's little challenge was drawing a lot of attention. Faye felt her chest puff out a bit. There seemed to be a mixed opinion. Some student didn't want the fight to happen, others were neutral, some didn't seem to care. Faye didn't mind one way or the other, the simple fact that everyone seemed to now know her name made her smile internally. She did love having people flock to her. Faye grew quiet when Miss Annesse told them that they were supposed t start with some laps, then play a few games. Faye watched some of the other students climb to their feet and start circling the Gym. At her feet, Amirah sat patiently and politely. The Eevee had seen the other Pokémon, and though she wanted to go play, her instincts told her to stay by her Trainer. She hadn't really understood what had happened in the Cafeteria, but she mostly understood that Nysa was mad at her Trainer and might pose a threat. While Amirah wasn't that close with Faye, she was a creature with a pure heart. She was starting to like Faye and her Trainer had given her a nice brushing this morning. So she would listen and stay close by, hoping to maybe get a little pet or compliment.

Faye finally sighed after sitting for more than five minutes. It didn't seem like there was anyway to get out of the class, aside from just leaving. Which probably would have been easier if the Teacher wasn't looking around at everyone. Grumbling to herself, the blond Heiress finally pushed herself to her feet and started to walk at a docile pace around the Gym. She didn't push herself and didn't try to keep up with the other students. Faye walked at her own speed, with Amirah trailing alongside her. Chael and his gross Pokémon passed by a few times. Faye seriously considered sticking out her foot and tripping the jogging boy, but a glance at the massive spiked Plushie made her decided against that. If she ended up in detention....well....that would just suck. A dark haired boy that looked VERY familiar was walking the laps as well and she slowed down till she was walking alongside Silvano. Cocking her head to the side, Faye questioned him, "You look very familiar. Have we met before? Faye Valeri Rhoades...who might you be sir?"

User Image
Attire Gym Clothes in Charizard House Colors
Mood Teasing/Mildly Social/Exasperated
Word Count 756
O.O.C
X
User ImageAmirah the Eevee • Lvl 5 • Normal • Adamant • Adaptability Tackle - Helping Hand - Tail Whip - Sand Attack

เภשєภt๏гץ
      P O K E B A L L S :
        User Image x 1

M E D I C I N E :

B E R R I E S :

K E Y - I T E M S :
        User Image with Pokedex, Calling, Texting, Camera and Video Availability

M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
        User Image x 5

Hitsukei

Tsuki the Fated Wind

X Kaos X

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:18 pm
User Image

▁▁▁▁Korυ Freɴe▁▁▁▁
Wнere:Gymnasium Wιтн:Cyndaquil/Tera and her pokemon Word Coυɴт:---- Feelιɴɢ:Peeved/Kinda better though OOC:INTERNET WORK I COMMANDITH YOU!◉

Koru wasn't all too surprised by Tera's reaction to recieving some food, someone who missed a meal was sure to appreciate anything edible. Tera was so friendly she was glad to have befriended her. Maybe they'd go on to be the best of friends- that'd be great. Especially considering she would have a Charizard at her side- of course at some point right now her Charmander was still a beginner like Cyndaquil. She felt even more at ease when Tera agreed with her on the question of "using pokemon" in personal battles. It kinda made the worry weight lift off of her. However that weight came back when Chael released his Pinsir, Nysa, during his introduction. Cyndaquil jerked back and went towards Koru's leg for safety. Koru became concerned again, she hated to dampen the new mood but thinking about Faye's sweet little Eevee going against that power Pinsir..."That poor Eevee..." Though it seems Tera was fascinated by the sight of Kirsi's Growlithe. She leaned back in the bleacher seat and tried to get her mind off of the problems between those two. Seeing the little guy got her to wondering what her parents were doing today. Arcanine would be on the porch, guarding the house and wistfully napping the day away, her mom working on the theater's next performance- and lastly her dad falling over something. Except she wouldn't be there with Kenny to laugh with him about it. She snapped out of it thanks to Miss Annesse announcing the activities for the day. She sulked a little with a twitchy smirk at the word "run" and "laps around the gym". Cyndaquil noticed and patted her on the leg as a attempt of comfort. Koru sighed almost laughing at the inevitable event,"I knew this was coming...," She pushed herself up and stretched her arms into the air then rubbed her knees a little with the ball of her hands then clapped them, "Let's do this! Ready Tera?" As she started stepping down the bleachers and to the main floor she was stopped when Marcus asked her about Ray. She froze then raced her gaze around- he wasn't there,'Oh no...' She knew he and Marcus were friends, but to reveal anything relative to yesterday...it felt like it was something private that Ray should reveal himself. Koru thought of something simple to say instead,"Sorry I haven't- I took a long time to get ready this morning so I may have missed him..." She then continued to walk then tapped her shoes before starting to run. Cyndaquil hopped down and stopped next to her. She grinned almost mischievously,"You gonna run with me buddy?" He planted all fours on the ground and quickly flashed his back flame with a happy squeal. She giggled,"Great! Now- go!" She went off in a steady jog with her arms barely pumping up and down, almost like they were swinging between that and just swaying at her side. Cyndaquil was getting ahead of her a little bit with it's tiny steps, but she didn't want to run off without him- plus she didn't want to over-exert or else the big pains from the morning would come back. Fletchling, she hadn't really noticed, was standing on top of her head. It would rather fly than run and she understood that- but she worried Cyndaquil would get fluffy if he just sat on her shoulder all the time.

User Image
▁▁▁▁Poĸeмoɴ▁▁▁▁
User Image
Lv. 6 Aвιlιтy Bʟᴀᴢᴇ Nαтυre Tɪᴍɪᴅ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tᴀᴄᴋʟᴇ Lᴇᴇʀ Sᴍᴏᴋᴇsᴄʀᴇᴇɴ
User Image
Lv. 7 Aвιlιтy Bιɢ Pecĸѕ Nαтυre Iᴍᴘɪsʜ Iтeм X Moveѕ Tαcĸle, Growl, Qυιcĸ Aттαcĸ

X Kaos X

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:57 pm
User Image
Evelyn "Eve" Chamberlain
Kingdra House
Future Pokémon Researcher

Company : Class... Elijah, Kirsi & Chess
                                            Status : Happy and Surprisingly Content... Disappointed... Optimistic!
                                            Wearing : Gym Clothes with a messy ponytail.

Evelyn couldn’t help but wonder if she was missing something. She didn’t think so. Then again it wasn’t like she knew what went on exactly. When Elijah suggested they might like each other she giggled to herself. “Doubtful, though you never know.” She told him with a smile. Adjusting her glasses, she gave a nod as Elijah commented on the professor’s Pokémon. “Yeah, they all do. From what I’ve seen they’re pretty much all fully evolved Pokémon. That’s what adds to their toughness or so that’s my unproven theory.” She said with a smile.

Yamask was playing with Poochyena, floating up and down and around circles in a sort of chase. Looking over at Yamask and Poochyena, Evelyn smiled. It seemed even a quiet Pokémon like Yamask liked playing from time to time. “Yeah, it sure looks like it to me.” She agreed as her attention turned to the other new students introducing themselves to the professor. Evelyn made a mental note that Chael seemed rather proud of his Pinsir. When Elijah went to introduce himself it Poochyena seemed to look over and made a beeline for Kirsi’s Growlithe. The two sniffed each other as Elijah came crashing to the ground.

“You okay, Elijah?” Evelyn asked rushing over. She was used to this sort of tragedy. Yamask slowly floated over curiously. Seeing that Elijah was alright, Evelyn looked to Kirsi. “Hi, I’m Evelyn, Eve for sort or Evy whichever you prefer.” She greeted the new girl. “Nice Growlithe, Chance is it? Sure is cute.” Evelyn admitted before seeing Marco barge in… late… That was nothing new for him. Looking over to Chessebelle, she gave her a wave. "Hello, you're in the room next to mine right? I'm Evelyn from next store room 200. You can call me Eve or Evy if you'd like." She greeted her next store neighbour.

Evelyn wasn’t going to judge as she looked to their Gym instructor. Moaning Evelyn wasn’t happy about the laps… all four of them… She hated laps. Almost as much as she hated playing sports… or dodging shots… “Come on Yamask we got to do laps… though I suppose floating is easier then walking.” She said getting a shrug from her Pokémon. “Oh before I start moving and probably falling… would either of you be interested in my Pokémon Research club? We observe wild Pokémon and see how they interact and behave. I need two more members before it's official.” She asked them. Before long Evelyn was moving around the gym with Yamask floating in front of her for moral support.

PARTY

User Image Yamask ♂ - Lv. 5

Pokémon Info :
                                            User ImageYamask
                                            Nature: Quiet (+ Sp. Attack, - Speed)
                                            Ability: Mummy : If you are touched by an opponent, you make their ability Mummy.
                                            Held Item: ---
                                            Exp: 0/1000
                                            Move Set:
                                                ► Astonish
                                                --> The user attacks the target while shouting in a startling fashion. It may also make the target flinch. << Type: Ghost Acc: 100% Effect: 30% >>
                                                ► Protect
                                                --> It enables the user to evade all attacks. Its chance of failing rises if it is used in succession. << Type: Normal Acc: -- Effect: -- >>
                                                ► Disable
                                                --> For four turns, this move prevents the target from using the move it last used. << Type: Normal Acc: 100% Effect: -- >>

Friendship Points:
                                            User Image

User ImageOther Info : Dorm Room, Inventory, etc.

Word Count : 429
                                            OOC : - - -

ShyWolfHeart
                                            TheWhiteDragonfly
                                            iKatamalicious

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:33 am
【⋈ηiara αeroth⋈】

¥ou are so young
¥ou are so free

User ImageUser Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Niara smiled as Tony responded, asking how she and Mitus were doing. We are doing fine. She gently pet the Ralts head as Tony mentioned his condition. Maybe I should join you for breakfast from now on and make sure you eat? I'm sure you remember what my family makes and sells. She had to know some medical know-how to understand what the family's company product does.

He seemed to agree to joining them later to catch Pokemon. She was happy to have a chance to spend time with him again like before. When he started getting nostalgic and recalling their older days together, Niara smiled and listened, remember the same things on her own. Her father used to be livid when they started sneaking off. As it continued, he simply got annoyed. But now they can do what they want without getting in trouble. Well at least not with their parents. The school still had its own rules.

Miss Annesse finally gave the activities for the day. Laps and some ball games? Awesome! Niara didn't want to do too much. She wasn't against being active and athletic. But she wanted to have Mitus join her in these activities. Once he was big enough, she'd be glad to do more in gym. Besides, it gave her and Tony more time to chat and be friendly.

She got up and started walking with him, having Mitus walk beside them. At least they kept an easy pace for him but she would pick him up and give him a rest when he would start to struggle. But unexpectedly, a girl came up to Tony and introduced herself, claiming he looked familiar. While she wasn't too bothered by her coming from nowhere, she couldn't help but feel a ping of jealousy at the girl's presence near Tony. But she didn't seem to be any kind of problem. She decided to keep up with Tony but tried not to interrupt this new girl.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Team:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Inventory: Bag with casual and school uniform

Mood: Eager and hopeful
Attire: Gym uniform
OOC:

¤ne day you'll know
Ψho you want to be

【⋈ςhild ђeiress⋈】

Hitsukei
Erkowan
Quote:

Lady Niara

Beloved Noob

8,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:05 am
【ஐﻬ ιris Harunoﻬஐ】
ʏou are so young
ʏou are so free

Ʌre we there yet?

User ImageUser Image
. ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Iris listened as the rest of the new students introduced themselves to the teacher and basically the class.Iris hissed in reflex to the entrance that a boy and his poochyena made. At least it was good to know that she wasn't the one that would the most faceplants in this school. But she hoped he was okay. She clapped when Cecil introduced himself and spoke to the teacher and grinned when Ava introduced herself and her Joltik -such a cute pokemon but not cuter than her Bebe- Fritz. And then came Chael and Faye's introduction.

At this point, the introduction was solely for the teacher as the class was buzzing about what happened in the cafeteria. It looked like Faye was getting the attention she wanted. Now was it worth Amirah getting hurt. Iris looked around when Chael introduced his pokemon first. He proclaim that his Nysa was the best starter. And Faye... Faye was herself. Iris sighed, wondering if she could talk to either one of them about this battle. The look on Koru made Iris that the two of them were thinking about the same thing.

Suddenly she jumped up when the doors to the gym open. Turning around, it seemed that Marco and forgo the stealth approach to entering the class and just went for making himself know that he was semi late. It made her remember that she did need to 'talk' to him. But when he had all eyes on him for the moment. It would have to wait for some other time. She calmed back down from the surprise but that only made her able to hear Faye talking to another student.

A low class school.... but did that Iris who liked the school a low class student... person? Iris sighed out a bit rougher... almost aggravated at the girl even if she would not say it or admit that she was feeling anything negative. Iris decided to instead focus on the teacher and what she was saying. Iris' eyes lit up as Ms. Elena said they could do dodgeball or basketball after completing laps. Iris liked either one of those games but Dodgeball was the only one she could see Bebe or even Ling doing okay in.

Iris stood up and got ready to start doing her laps. She stretched one last time and started to walk to the lanes. As she was doing so, she could see Niara talking to Silvano. At least she was able to find him. The boy was like a ninja. Iris was waving to the two of them when the duo became a trio with Faye joining in to talk to Silvano. Iris shrugged it off and looked at Cecil and then grinned.

"Hey Seelie..." she said as she approached him. "I wanna do the laps together? I could walk and go slow with you or I can even push you... But that's all up to you. Either way is fine with me so we can play dodgeball afterwards."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Team:
User Image

Nickname: Bebe
    Level: 8
    Moves: Tackle| Vine Whip| Fairy Wind
    Friendship Points:User Image

Nickname: Ling
    Level: 9
    Moves: Water Gun| Water Sport| Defog| Wing Attack
    Friendship Points:User Image

Inventory:

-Great Ball
    -PokeGear
    -2 Rare Candies

Mood:
Attire: gym clothes
OOC:

Ʌ
a-are we there yet?
Ѻne day you'll know
ωho you want to be

Lady Niara
Blinded by Silence
DJ Double B
SoundVVave
Hitsukei
murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:59 am
User Image
Қ i η g d ɼ a xxx Ң o μ s e

where Gymnasiumxxxxxxxx who The other students, their pokemon, and Donxxxxxxxx

Oh the dream of a never ending dream . . .

xxxChessebelle glanced at the big entrance the newcomer made, temporarily taking her eyes off of Kirsi and her new friend. 'How embarrassing..' She thought as he slinked behind the bleachers, his face clearly showing he felt the same way about the situation. However, the teacher reclaimed her attention, and made her shudder once more in horror. 'Four laps..' She thought to herself, imagining how she'd look after that--probably like a zombie if she had to guess. Thankfully gym took up most of the day so maybe after she could go relax somewhere with Don. Speaking of which, she looked down at her little bird, the pokemon looking back up at her expectantly. "Wanna walk our laps together? I can go slow and you can try to fly with me?" The Murkrow turned his head to the side out of curiosity, not understanding what she said but the word 'fly' made him perk and stretch out his wings in preparation. Chessebelle nodded and smiled at Don before standing and raising her arms above her head, glancing towards Kirsi. "I'm gonna.." She faltered when she noticed the other girl moving towards Elijah and Kirsi, introducing herself before looking towards her. The trainer gave a polite smile in greeting but popped her mouth open softly. "You are?.." She questioned to herself quietly, looking towards her feet before looking back up sheepishly. "Sorry, I didn't know.. My name is Chessebelle, though! And that's Don!" The girl quickly recovered, smiling brightly at Evelyn as she gestured towards her Murkrow for his own introduction. He puffed out his chest to try and make him intimidating, as usual. At the invitation to the club, Chessebelle mulled it over for a moment before speaking once again. "I'm not sure... I'm not really good with quick decisions haha. Can I get back to you tomorrow or later in the day?" At least this will keep her busy while she did her laps, she figured. After Evelyn had responded, Chessebelle walked over to the start line with Don in her hands. "Alright, ready?" She reaffirmed the bird, who gave a squawk before flapping his wings and gaining some air. When he was a few inches above her head, the girl began her walk, slowly... slowly... slowly. At least she had the excuse that she wanted to be there in case Don fell. Surprisingly, the bird was actually doing quite alright. Maybe the fresh air outside was a little hard for him to fly in, but he wasn't nearly as clumsy, the girl noticed.

. . . How far will this world expand?

P A R T Y
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pokemon: Murkrow
Friendship Points: 50
User Image
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Super Luck
Experience:
Move Set:

☪ Peck
      ☪ Astonish
      ☪ Pursuit

I N V E N T O R Y
      User Image P O K E B A L L S :

↦ x1 Regular Pokeball

► M E D I C I N E :

► B E R R I E S :

User Image K E Y - I T E M S :
    ↦ PokeGear (With Calling, Texting, Pokedex, Camera, and Video.)

User Image M I S C E L L A N E O U S :
    ↦ x5 Rare Candies

TheWhiteDragonfly

murruelecreuset

iKatamalicious

Shameless Lover

ShyWolfHeart

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:54 pm
User Image
ⓛⓘⓙⓐⓗ ⓑⓝⓔⓨ
Happy/Intrigued/ExcitedGymnasiumSuper sorry for taking so long! Work has kept me a little late these past few days ^^"

Eli couldn't believe that just happened. He knew the first day never goes completely smoothly, but to have his own pokemon send him to the ground- well that was a new one. He was still on all fours sighing at his Poochyena's behavior, though he was impressed by the strength of the hit nonetheless. Poochyena's greeting was reciprocated by the Growlithe and her tail wagged even more. She jumped in place and ran around with the Growlithe. Meeting another dog pokemon was great fun for her, but she still wanted to catch and play around with Yamask some more too. When she was at the Growlithe’s side she leapt up over his back then rolled to the ground. Eli then noticed Kirsi had offered her hand before him. She shook it and started to laugh when she talked about pokemon natures, “Ha There's no doubt about that! Her mother was pretty sassy so I guess she's going to end up the same- not that's a bad thing!”
User ImageHe quickly added the last note when he noticed Poochyena glaring at him like she was going to run him over again. Thank goodness she wasn't a Mightyena yet that could have been much worse."Oh but don't worry about it I'm just fine! I got to toughen up if I'm going to be a ranger someday. Poochyena loves being around other pokemon so she can get a little jumpy I guess with so many around. Kinda like how it's hard to choose which friends to be around with so many in one place.” He blinked a few times at Kirsi when she almost recanted introducing herself again, since they had just done so for everyone, but he turned a smile and shook his hand then shaked her hand,"Not at all Kirsi it's wonderful to meet you. My name is Elijah, but I also don't mind Eli.” Poochyena stood up by Growlithe and started to bark, notifying that Yamask was coming back with his trainer in tow. Elijah looked behind and saw Evelyn and when she asked if he was alright as well he chuckled a little and rubbed patted on his back, “Oh yeah don't worry I landed pretty well if I do say so myself” he joked. He actually thought of himself as someone with good balance, but again he didn't count on Poochyena doing that to him. Eve seemed to be going to talk to someone else so he turned back to Kirsi, her mention of breeding class made him want to try and learn a little more,"So you're in a breeding class here? That's pretty cool this is actually my first ever class since I got her last night.” He then started to think of his own schedule, "If I remember I have Outdoor class and some kind of technology class. I'll have to double check that though” he scratched his cheek a little embarassed he couldn't exactly remember his own schedule. He stopped talked and gathered with the other students and listened to the teacher's instructions. Laps didn't sound bad at all, they needed to get in a good run today anyway- plus the mention of playing basketball really got him. "Alright! I've been wanting to shoot some baskets for a while now perfect timing-hm?” Before he was ready to run off Eve asked him and the others around about joining a research club. His eyes shined with intrigue and he stepped closer to her raising his hand,"A research club sounds great! I'd love to join if you'll have me." A club like this sounded right up his alley, hopefully Evelyn was okay with him joining. Not too long after proclaiming his willingness to join he was running around the gym and Poochyena was trying to out run him. He smirked and picked up his speed a little, jokingly stating to the pokemon, “Oh no you don't!” Poochyena seemed to give the same smirk and picked up her speed a little as well. Seems they were now racing against each other...

User ImagePoochyenaSassyLv.10No Held Item

murruelecreuset

TheWhiteDragonfly

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:05 pm

Green: #699864
Brown: #AA5303
Tan: #D2B48C
Star Yellow: #FFE303
Black: black

Some legends are told.
Some turn to dust or to gold.
But you will remember me!
Remember me for centuries!

User Image
Ava Marie Stenson
Charizard House

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Soon, the teacher gave the assignment: after four laps around the gym, they could play dodgeball or basketball. While others started running or walking immediately, Ava started before Fritz let out a small, worried squeak. Ava moved to a walk pulling Fritz into her hand. It took a few more paces to understand what might be troubling her tiny pokemon. While other larger beings ran around, Fritz was liable to get hurt on accident, being so tiny. "Hmm... Here, I'll put you in your ball during class. Will that help?" Fritz let out some happy squeaks, and as Ava walked by her bag, she put her pokemon back into its ball. He could always join her after class.

With Fritz safe in his ball, Ava started jogging along the room with her classmates, passing up the walkers. She didn't use up all of her energy doing this though. Ava was far more interested in a good, old fashioned game of dodgeball. If only Fritz could join her though. It made her a little sad that her pokemon didn't want to join, but what could she do. She wanted him to be safe. Nevertheless, Ava continued her jogging as a pretty steady pace. Being active outside of school definitely helped her out.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Pokemon: Joltik
                                Nickname: Fritz
                                Nature: Timid

Ability: Compound Eyes
                                Move Set: String Shot, Leech Life, Spider Web, Thunder Wave

And just one mistake,
Is all it will take.
We'll go down in history!
Remember me for centuries!

SoundVVave

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:24 pm

Jogging wasn't... bad, per se. Chael wasn't particularly fast, but he did have a head start and got ever so smug when he passed Rhoades who seemed to be going at a Shellos' pace. Nysa kept up but it was clear that she wasn't going as fast as she could mostly just to keep near her trainer. He tried to calm down more and set up a plan for how he wanted the rest of the period and after to go. That and what he would do if put in the unfortunate predicament of losing his upcoming Pokemon battle. Was there a Pokemon Center he could go to? Once the period ended, he'd take a look at his map app to figure that out.

Around the third lap, he went to a walking pace- content to finish his lap and a half with an ordinary speed. It was weird how nobody had tried talking to him this period. Ordinarily people mistook his forehead for new friend, so he was grateful that he finally had a period to think to himself. Even though Chessebelle and Iris seemed friendly enough he hadn't exactly made a friend yet, which he guessed was to be expected. How soon until they got the pitchforks and started chasing him? Chael yawned. That would be a day to remember if nothing else.

With that in mind, Chael needed to work out what his game plan for the match was. Just go in there and Vice Grip everything? Or should he try at least to set up with a move like Focus Energy? He didn't know what it did, but he knew Nysa would be spending an entire round using it. Was it worth the risk? Either way his heard was set on this battle so he'd need to go in with a plan.

Outside Pokeball/s:
    OOC: @Yume_Shinkirou- if you want you can have Iris talk to him .0~0./

Items:
• 1 Pokeball
• 5 Rare Candies
• 1 Pokegear

50 Home-brought Pokemon
Experience:
Move Set:

► Vice Grip
► Bind
► Focus Energy