Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply ❻ Kalos Region
Vaniville Town Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:41 pm
User Image
/ /
Mᴀʏʙᴇ I'ᴍ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ, Mᴀʏʙᴇ I'ᴍ ᴀ ғᴏᴏʟ,
Mᴀʏʙᴇ I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʙᴜᴛ,Mᴀʏʙᴇ I ᴅᴏ,
Mᴀʏʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴍᴇ ʙᴜᴛ, Tʜɪs ᴍᴜᴄʜ ɪs ᴛʀᴜᴇ,
Tʜɪs ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀᴀɪɴ ᴏғ ᴍɪɴᴇ sᴀʏ, Wᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ
Aɴᴅ I ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ᴅᴏᴇs ɪᴛ ʙʟᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍɪɴᴅ, Tʜᴀᴛ I'ᴍ ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴀʀ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ
I ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀ ᴅᴏᴇs ɪᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, Yᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍʏ sᴜɴsʜɪɴᴇ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ

Tʜ T
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Phalanx the Larvitar
Level 8
Hp: 70
Ability: Guts
Bite - 60, 3/10 Chance of Flinch
Leer- Lowers target's defense by one stage
Sandstorm - Creates a Sandstorm for 5 Turns
8/18

Mia the Froakie
Level 8
Hp. 70
Ability: Torrent
Pound - 35 damage
Growl - Lowers target's attack by one stage
Bubble - 40, 1/2 chance of lowering opponent's Speed one stage
8/18

Recurve the Larvesta
Level 8
Hp: 60
Ability: Flame Body
Ember
String Shot
9/19

Arrow the Mareep
Level 11
Hp: 110
Ability: Static
Tackle
Iron Tail
Thunder Wave
Thundershock
15/16

Dagger the Whimsicott
Level 11
HP 110
Mega Drain
Gust
Leech Seed
Grass Whistle
15/16

Targe the Swablu
Lvl 8
HP 70
Ability: Natural Cure
Peck
Astonish
Sing
Fury Attack
EXP 2/16

NOT ON TEAM

Machina the Tyrantrum
Level 10
HP 100
Ability:
Tackle
Head Smash
Stomp
Roar
1/15

Christin stepped off the train and looked around. They were back in this ridiculous excuse for a town. Of course, it just meant that she had to get moving. As she started however, a person stopped her and asked for her name. "Yes, yes... I'm Christin Fara. What do you want?" She asked curiously. But also rather angry to have someone just... Talk to her like they knew her. She waited as the person brought out a package and handed it over. They were for her. She raised an eyebrow, and opened the package as the person left, to Christin's chagrin. She sighed as she finally got the paper open. Inside were a couple of items... And two pokeballs. She looked at the box, hoping for some sort of answer, and didn't find one. With a furious glance where the package person had left it, she grabbed one of the pokeballs. Phalanx grabbed her pants leg, in warning. Not liking what he was feeling from the box. But Christin just shook him off. She opened the ball, and out popped a dino. She reeled back in surprise and fell on her bum as a Tyrantrum looked down at her. Wondering who this was... And why she was holding his pokeball.

With a growl, Christin smirked. "Oh mah gawd. That is so cool! You are huge! You are what? I dino obviously. What should I call you?" She asked curious as she thought about it and stood. The dino tilted it's head, semi confused, as she pondered a name. Then it was like a light went off. She did an ah ha! And pointed at him. "That's it! I'll call you... Machina!" She said slowly for effect. The Tyrantrum narrowed it's eyes at her but didn't rebut it. She smiled and started around the monster of a dinosaur. "Alright. Phalanx, Machina. Let's get moving. We have places tobe." She said as she moved along. The Tyrantrum watched her walk, then looked at Phalanx... Who seemed so tiny... But still looked like he would attack him. This made him chuckle.

Mᴀʏʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɢᴇᴛ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ, Aɴᴅ sʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴋɪss ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴇᴇᴛ, Wʜɪʟᴇ I ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ʀɪɢʜᴛs ᴀᴡᴀʏ,
I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴏsᴇ ɴᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ, Mᴀʏʙᴇ ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴏɴᴇʏᴍᴏᴏɴ, Yᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ ᴍᴇ
Bᴜᴛ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ sʜᴇᴅ ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀʀ, Yᴇᴀʜ I ᴄᴀɴ ɢᴜᴀʀᴀɴᴛᴇᴇ

Tʜ Bɢ ɴ Oʜʀ Cɴɪɴɢ

Badges: None
Pokeballs: Infinity of Pokeballs
Berries: 5 x Cherri Berries
Healing Items: Infinity of Potions
Other Items: Lucky Egg, Dragon Fang x 2, Root Fossil
Tms/Hms: None

Pokemon Trainer 20/20
Pokemon encounter 1/3
Exit 1/3

Items that need to be claimed and put into bag:

Need to be claimed:
Magikit,

Qs Aɴ OC

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:53 pm
User Image
/ /

Tʜ T
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Phalanx the Larvitar
Level 8
9/18

Mia the Froakie
Level 8
Hp. 70
Pound - 35 damage
9/18

Recurve the Larvesta
Level 8
Ember
String Shot
10/19

Arrow the Mareep
Level 12
Tackle
Iron Tail
Thunder Wave
Thundershock
16/16

Dagger the Whimsicott
Level 12
HP 110
Mega Drain
Gust
Leech Seed
Grass Whistle
16/16

Targe the Swablu
Lvl 8
HP 70
Peck
Astonish
Sing
Fury Attack
EXP 3/16

NOT ON TEAM

Machina the Tyrantrum
Level 10
HP 100
Ability:
Tackle
Head Smash
Stomp
Roar
1/15

Christin stretched her shoulders as she walked. Trying to get out of this drearily street missing city. The grass made her board useless! Like.. Come on! She growled at herself. Thinking maybe she could hurry through this town and push through to the next. Machina heard the growl and chuckled. For such a tiny human. Christin showed spunk. And a Feisty determination that he was really starting to like. Of course, she wouldn't have anything on him. He could out do her anytime. The girl turned and glared at the big dino and smirked at him. Machina stopped in his tracks and looked around. What was she smirking at... Cuz it sure as HELL wasn't him. She continued to smirk as she made her away towards him. Picked up Phalanx, and got to his knee. "Stand still." She basically ordered as she tossed Phalanx, although extremely upset by this, onto the Machina. Then pulled herself up very easily. Like she had done that sort of thing before. With a growl, Machina tried to shake them off, making Christin show him that he shouldn't mess with her, by hitting him with her skateboard. It didn't hurt, much... But still, she had the audacity to hit him! HIM! He growled again but stayed put as she continued to climb, and putting herself and phalanx near the top of his body. He narrowed his eyes as he was told to move.

Mᴀʏʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ɢᴇᴛ ᴍᴀʀʀɪᴇᴅ, Aɴᴅ sʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴋɪss ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴇᴇᴛ, Wʜɪʟᴇ I ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴀʟʟ ᴍʏ ʀɪɢʜᴛs ᴀᴡᴀʏ,

Tʜ Bɢ ɴ Oʜʀ Cɴɪɴɢ

Pokemon Trainer 21/20
Pokemon encounter 2/3
Exit 2/3
Ultra Ball 1/25

Need to be claimed:
Magikit,

Qs Aɴ OC

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:13 pm
User Image
D U M U Z I B L A C K W O O D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNemo liber est qui corpori servit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFortiter in re, suaviter in modo

xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxI cannot change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
-Jimmy Dean

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Ah, Vaniville. They had finally managed to get to the place where his adventure first began and now it was time to branch off into something that would provide greener pastures for himself. He was getting both nervous and excited for his soon to be romp through the world of Coordinators and hopefully starting to make a name for himself. Who knew? Maybe someday he could be a regional coordinator in more than a couple of places? It was certainly something to aim for and he was sure that Isis would be more than thrilled to give him a hand with accomplishing that, her and Leon. She wondered how those two were doing and how their date had gone? He assumed that some fiery passion had happened but that could have just been his 13 year old mind talking too.
The station was still a relative ways away, though they would be getting there sooner rather than later. Maybe Du could start working on his concept art for his costume while he was on the train and trying to think of names for his nameless pokemon. He did feel kind of bad about that, but when you get like, 7 pokemon in short order there isn’t always a whole bunch of time to think about names. He would be giving them all names though, he just might need some time to think about them. Du got closer and close to the train station though he had a feeling that he would be waiting for the train to take off because of the line of people that were starting to gather. ”Well, we’re almost there.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNo one is free who is a slave to his body
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxResolute in action, gentle in manner.

Thoughts: Woot! Soon we'll be in Sinnoh
Feelings: Happy
Theme music: Queen of the Mountain

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 200/200 Condition: N/A Lv: 20 Exp: 11/25 Status: inactive Pokémon / Out Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Vivienne )Hp:190/190 Condition: N/A Lv: 19 Exp: 23/30 Status: In pokeball. Friendship counter Max [5/5]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Niamh) Hp: 200/200 Condition: N/A Lv:20 Exp:1/20 Status: Inactive pokemon/ In PokeballFriendship counter: Max [5/5]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Tam Lin) Hp: 120/120 Condition: N/A Lv: 12 Exp:22/22 Status: In Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Tenanye) Hp: 140/140 Condition: N/A Lv: 14 Exp: 3/22 Status: In Pokeball Friendship counter: Max [5/5]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Nemain) Hp: 110/110 Condition: N/A Lv: 11 Exp: 16/16 Status: In Pokeball

Item countHeart Scale: 1/10
Wild Encounter's 214/5
NPC Encounter: 274/??
Moving Location: 1/3 [Exit to -----]

Items: Pokedex
-Infinite Pokeballs User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-Infinite Potions User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-5 antidote User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
- 6 Heartscale User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
TM 59 Incinerate
TM 20: Safeguard
TM: Hidden Power
-Sooth bell
-5 Sitrus Berries
- 2 Paralyze PotionsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

TM #83 Infestation
HM O1 Cut
1 Big mushroom
5 Cornn Berries
1 Shiny Stone
Payapa Berry x 2
Fast Balls x4
Tm 71 - Stone Edge
Spelon Berry x6
Walmel Berry
10x Pamtre berry [5 Berries for Achievement: First step]
Evolite
Durin Berry
Belue Berry
x5 Jaboca Berries
Dazzling Gleam x2
Volt Switch
Retaliate x2
Thunderbolt
Shadow Ball
Energy Ball
Rock Slide
Echo Voice x 2
Kings rock
Star Shard x 2
TM : Psyshock

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kirila ♀ ( Titania )█ Sassy █ Psychic◆ Fairy █
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
█ Fairy ◆ Offensive █ Disarming Voice►40▐ - Never Misses
█ Psychic ◆ Offensive █ Confusion ►50▐ - 4/10 Chance of confusion
█ Psychic ◆ Defensive █ Calm Mind► N/A▐ - Raises user's Sp. Attack and Sp. Defense by one stage each
█ Psychic ◆ Offensive █ Psychic ►90▐ -1/2 chance of lowering opponent's Special Defense by one stage
Next Move wanted: Lv 23 Draining kiss
Held item:
Ability:Synchronize: When this Pokémon becomes Poisoned, Paralyzed, or Burned, so does the opponent. However, Fire-type and Water Veil ability Pokémon cannot be Burned, Poison-type and Steel-type and Immunity ability Pokémon cannot be Poisoned, and Limber ability Pokémon cannot be Paralyzed.*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Marill ( Vivienne )♀ █ Hardy █ Water ◆ Fairy █
█ Water ◆ Offensive █ Bubble ►40▐ - 1/2 chance of lowering targets speed
█ Water ◆ Offensive █ Watergun ►40▐ -
█ Normal ◆ Defensive █ Defense Curl ►N/A▐ - Raises user's defense by one stage, doubles the power of rollout and ice ball as long as the user remains in battle
█ Rock ◆ Offensive █ Rollout ►Special▐ - Does damage over five turns (10, 20, 40, 80, 100), If Defense Curl was used any time prior to using Rollout, damage at each interval is twice the base amount
Next Move wanted:Lv 13 Bubble Beam
Held item:
Ability:Huge Power: All physical attacks used by this pokemon will do x1.3 damage

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Niamh ( Sylveon ) ♀ █ Gentle █ Fairy ◆ N/A █
█ Dark ◆ Offensive █ Bite►60▐ - 4/10 Chance of Flinch
█ Fairy ◆Offensive █Draining Kiss►50▐ - heals user’s HP by ¾ of the damage dealt
█ Normal ◆Offensive █Swift►60▐ - Never misses (attacks more than one enemy)
█ Normal ◆Offensive █Quick Attack►40▐ - +1 priority move
Next Move wanted:Lv 20 Draining Kiss
Held item:
Ability:Cute Charm The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being Attracted when using an attack that requires physical contact against this Pokémon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tam Lin ( Dedenne )█ Naughty █ Electric ◆ Fairy █
█ Normal ◆ Offense █ Tackle ►50▐ - N/A
█ Normal ◆ Defensive █ Tail Whip►N/A▐ - Lowers target's defense by one stage
█ ◆ █Thundershock►40▐ - 4/10 chance of paralysis
█ Electric ◆ defensive █Charge►N/A▐ - Raises Sp. Def by one stage; Next Electric-type attack by the user does x2 damage
Next Move wanted: Lvl. 11
Held item: N/A
Ability:Pick Up: If a pokemon with this ability is in your active party, the post count for item bumps is reduced by 10. This reduction does not affect items that are already 10 posts to obtain, and having multiple pokemon with Pickup in the active party does not decrease the number of posts for an item more than 10.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tenanye ( ♀ )█ Modest █ Fairy ◆ █
█ Normal ◆ Defensive █ Yawn►N/A▐ - The user yawns, making the target drowsy, and at the end of the next round, then foe is put to sleep. This move will fail if used on a sleeping target
█ Fairy ◆ Offensive █ Fairy Wind►40▐ - N/A
█ Normal ◆ Varies █ Metronome ► Varies▐ - 0-250**
█ Fairy ◆ Defensive █Sweet Kiss ►N/A▐ - Inflicts target with confusion
Next Move wanted:Lv 17 Encore
Held item: Sooth Bell
Ability:Serene Grace: The chances of a move having a side effect are increased by 1/10

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mawile ( Nemain )█ Adamant █ Steel ◆ Fairy █
█ Fairy ◆Offensive █ Fairy Wind►40▐ - N/A
█ Ghost ◆Offensive █ Astonish►30▐ - 4/10 Chance of Flinch
█ Dark ◆ Defensive █ Fake tears►N/A▐ - Lowers Opponent's Sp. Defense Two Stages
█ Dark ◆ Offensive █ Bite►60▐ - 4/10 chance of flinch
Next Move wanted:13 Sweet scent
Held item:
Ability:Intimidate: Upon entering battle, the opponent's attack is lowered one stage. In a Double Battle, both opponents' Attack are lowered. Pokémon with the Clear Body, Hyper Cutter, or White Smoke ability are unaffected*

*A very special thanks to Tano who let's us use his formats for free! Thanks man, you rock my socks~! heart

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:30 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxI cannot change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
-Jimmy Dean

”Are you ready to go back into your pokeball, Titania?”

”Yes, please. Sorry I can’t keep you company any longer but… I think I could use a break from all this extrasensory perception.’
”It’s alright, I’ll check in on you later, okay?” Du recalled Titania back into her pokeball and started to head to the ticket line for the station, where he stood in line for a long while as the tickets were passed out and paid for one by one. When it did finally get to his turn, he paid for his ticket and then waited for the train to arrive. With no pokemon to hang around with, he was actually kind of feeling a little lonely, but he was more than happy to relax for a while as he waited for his transportation to come and pick him up. Dumuzi didn’t think much of anything, really. He was just enjoying the quiet murmur of the people as they passed by. Eventually when the train arrived, Du stood up and got ready to board. Shouldering his pack he climbed into the train and found a window seat to amuse himself, he was thinking ahead for the long trip that lay before him. He always did love the window seat, it was so relaxing. Du snuggled down into his seat and closed his eyes. This was it, this was really it this time. He was going on his adventure, his own way, his own journey. He wondered if he would get the chance to see Viola again? He had forgotten to thank her for her suggestion and setting things up again. Oh well. He would do that some other time, and he would make it a proper thank you in the process.

Thoughts: Woot! Soon we'll be in Sinnoh

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 200/200 Condition: N/A Lv: 20 Exp: 11/25 Status: inactive Pokémon / Out Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Vivienne )Hp:190/190 Condition: N/A Lv: 19 Exp: 24/30 Status: In pokeball. Friendship counter Max [5/5]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Niamh) Hp: 200/200 Condition: N/A Lv:20 Exp:1/20 Status: Inactive pokemon/ In PokeballFriendship counter: Max [5/5]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Tam Lin) Hp: 130/130 Condition: N/A Lv: 13 Exp:1/23 Status: In Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Tenanye) Hp: 140/140 Condition: N/A Lv: 14 Exp: 4/22 Status: In Pokeball Friendship counter: Max [5/5]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Nemain) Hp: 120/120 Condition: N/A Lv: 12 Exp: 1/17 Status: In Pokeball

Item countHeart Scale: 2/10
Wild Encounter's 215/5
NPC Encounter: 275/??
Moving Location: 2/3 [Exit to -----]

-Infinite Pokeballs User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-Infinite Potions User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
TM 59 Incinerate
-Sooth bell
-5 Sitrus Berries
- 2 Paralyze PotionsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

TM #83 Infestation
HM O1 Cut
1 Big mushroom
5 Cornn Berries
1 Shiny Stone
Payapa Berry x 2
Fast Balls x4
Tm 71 - Stone Edge
Spelon Berry x6
Walmel Berry
Evolite
Durin Berry
Belue Berry
x5 Jaboca Berries
Dazzling Gleam x2
Volt Switch
Retaliate x2
Thunderbolt
Shadow Ball
Energy Ball
Rock Slide
Echo Voice x 2
Kings rock
Star Shard x 2

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kirila ♀ ( Titania )█ Sassy █ Psychic◆ Fairy █
█ Psychic ◆ Defensive █ Calm Mind► N/A▐ - Raises user's Sp. Attack and Sp. Defense by one stage each
█ Psychic ◆ Offensive █ Psychic ►90▐ -1/2 chance of lowering opponent's Special Defense by one stage
Held item:
Ability:Synchronize: When this Pokémon becomes Poisoned, Paralyzed, or Burned, so does the opponent. However, Fire-type and Water Veil ability Pokémon cannot be Burned, Poison-type and Steel-type and Immunity ability Pokémon cannot be Poisoned, and Limber ability Pokémon cannot be Paralyzed.*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Marill ( Vivienne )♀ █ Hardy █ Water ◆ Fairy █
█ Normal ◆ Defensive █ Defense Curl ►N/A▐ - Raises user's defense by one stage, doubles the power of rollout and ice ball as long as the user remains in battle
█ Rock ◆ Offensive █ Rollout ►Special▐ - Does damage over five turns (10, 20, 40, 80, 100), If Defense Curl was used any time prior to using Rollout, damage at each interval is twice the base amount
Held item:
Ability:Huge Power: All physical attacks used by this pokemon will do x1.3 damage

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Niamh ( Sylveon ) ♀ █ Gentle █ Fairy ◆ N/A █
█ Fairy ◆Offensive █Draining Kiss►50▐ - heals user’s HP by ¾ of the damage dealt
Held item:
Ability:Cute Charm The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being Attracted when using an attack that requires physical contact against this Pokémon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tam Lin ( Dedenne )█ Naughty █ Electric ◆ Fairy █
█ Electric ◆ defensive █Charge►N/A▐ - Raises Sp. Def by one stage; Next Electric-type attack by the user does x2 damage
Ability:Pick Up: If a pokemon with this ability is in your active party, the post count for item bumps is reduced by 10. This reduction does not affect items that are already 10 posts to obtain, and having multiple pokemon with Pickup in the active party does not decrease the number of posts for an item more than 10.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tenanye ( ♀ )█ Modest █ Fairy ◆ █
█ Normal ◆ Defensive █ Yawn►N/A▐ - The user yawns, making the target drowsy, and at the end of the next round, then foe is put to sleep. This move will fail if used on a sleeping target
Ability:Serene Grace: The chances of a move having a side effect are increased by 1/10

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mawile ( Nemain )█ Adamant █ Steel ◆ Fairy █
Held item:
Ability:Intimidate: Upon entering battle, the opponent's attack is lowered one stage. In a Double Battle, both opponents' Attack are lowered. Pokémon with the Clear Body, Hyper Cutter, or White Smoke ability are unaffected*

*A very special thanks to Tano who let's us use his formats for free! Thanks man, you rock my socks~! heart

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:07 am
User Image

xxxxxxxx
-Jimmy Dean

Dumuzi was starting to get some of his ideas for a costume down on paper when the train started to take off a bit. At first, he was leaning much more towards the masculine or perhaps more androgynous in appearance. Dumuzi slowed to a pause with that drawing as he thought about something… was this what he really wanted? Was he being honest with himself by doing this and presenting this way in contests? I mean… who was going to be there to know him? Who was going to be there to point out that he was really a male? Dumuzi lowered his pencil for a moment and thought about things for a bit. What did he want? What did he feel his purpose in life was going to be and what would make him happiest in life. Du pondered deeply for a moment about that question, he did love the daydreams when he was Feya, he did love the interactions between Isis and Leon and anyone else for that matter when they were treating him like a girl… he couldn’t get enough of the earrings that he had in his ears now. He liked to cook, sew and draw, most of which were associate with the feminine and he acted feminine so often. Maybe he really was a girl? This was something that he was kind of asking himself with the same sort of answer over and over again, but at the same time maybe he was just reaching the same conclusion over and over again. Maybe this is what he wanted and either fear or denial held him back from doing this. Now that Titania had her ability to communicate with him, he was starting to think that maybe he was slowly coming out of his denial and ease past his fear as well. Du smiled gently and then turned his page before starting over again with his sketches, this time he made them for a girl. For perhaps his true self.

Thoughts: What am I?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Vivienne )Hp:190/190 Condition: N/A Lv: 19 Exp: 25/30 Status: In pokeball. Friendship counter Max [5/5]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Tam Lin) Hp: 130/130 Condition: N/A Lv: 13 Exp:2/23 Status: In Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Tenanye) Hp: 140/140 Condition: N/A Lv: 14 Exp: 5/22 Status: In Pokeball Friendship counter: Max [5/5]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Nemain) Hp: 120/120 Condition: N/A Lv: 12 Exp: 2/17 Status: In Pokeball

Item countHeart Scale: 3/10
Wild Encounter's 216/5
NPC Encounter: 276/??
Moving Location: 3/3 [Exit to Twinleaf- Sinnoh]

TM 59 Incinerate
-Sooth bell
-5 Sitrus Berries

TM #83 Infestation
HM O1 Cut
1 Big mushroom
5 Cornn Berries
1 Shiny Stone
Payapa Berry x 2
Fast Balls x4
Tm 71 - Stone Edge
Spelon Berry x6
Walmel Berry
Evolite
Durin Berry
Belue Berry
x5 Jaboca Berries
Dazzling Gleam x2
Volt Switch
Retaliate x2
Thunderbolt
Shadow Ball
Energy Ball
Rock Slide
Echo Voice x 2
Kings rock
Star Shard x 2

Held item:

Held item:

Held item:

Held item:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:24 pm
User Image
/ /

Tʜ T

Phalanx the Larvitar
Level 8
10/18

Mia the Froakie
Level 8
Hp. 70
Pound - 35 damage
10/18

Recurve the Larvesta
Level 8
Ember
String Shot
11/19

Arrow the Mareep
Level 12
Tackle
Iron Tail
Thunder Wave
Thundershock
1/17

Dagger the Whimsicott
Level 12
HP 110
Mega Drain
Gust
Leech Seed
Grass Whistle
1/17

Targe the Swablu
Lvl 8
HP 70
Peck
Astonish
Sing
Fury Attack
EXP 4/16

NOT ON TEAM

Machina the Tyrantrum
Level 10
HP 100
Ability:
Tackle
Head Smash
Stomp
Roar
1/15

Christin smiled at the sky as she rode atop Machina. The giant dino was definitely not pleased... But at the same time, this was a very interesting development. This girl seemed to not be frightened of him, and was even ordering him around. HIM. King of kings! And she was ordering HIM around. Putting a tiny thing on him and riding him. RIDING HIM. He was so angered by this, but at the same time, it pleased him. Christin sat forwards and watched the buildings go by. Then looked to the people looking up at her and waved with a triumphant smirk. "Alright Machina. Let's pick up the pace. We have places to go, little brothers to find, and battles to pulvarize." She said pointing forwards. Machina raised an eyebrow at this directing. Why should he do anything she asked of him? Why?! But she tapped her foot on his head as he growled, and he started moving steadily faster, until the giant was running towards the exit with a tiny blonde on his back and a Larvitar holding onto her. This was getting ridiculous.

*Exit*

Tʜ Bɢ ɴ Oʜʀ Cɴɪɴɢ

Pokemon Trainer 22/20
Pokemon encounter 3/3
Exit 3/3
Ultra Ball 2/25

Need to be claimed:
Magikit,

Qs Aɴ OC

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Fat Stax Pet Cats

Aged Millionaire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:54 am
User Image

╔══════════════════╗
                                                              Item count
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              Wild Encounter's 0/5
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              NPC Encounter: 0/15
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              Moving Location: 0/3
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣ Active Party
                                                              Friendship: 0/10 Hp: ?0 Lv: ?? Exp: 0/15( Name )
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣ Inactive Party
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              Accompanying pokemon:
                                                              ╚══════════════════╝
                                                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Trainer ID / Bag User ImagePoke'Dex

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════╗

"Whoohoohoo!" The trainer yelled running into Vaniville. Kaito couldn't help but yell, his body was surging with energy! His first Pokemon, how could he not be hyped about it? One thing was for sure though, his first move was to take a trip out of the region. Kaito had been here for eighteen years of his life, it was time to go. Time to explore and meet new people. Plus, who knows what kind of crazy Pokemon he would bump into? Today was the start of his adventure to defeat the elite four!

╠═══════════════════════════════════════════════╣
                                                              Company

OOC Text

╠═══════════════════════════════════════════════╣Pokemon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                              level 5
                                                              hp: 50
                                                              Ability: ____
                                                              Moves:
                                                              Pound - 35
                                                              Bubble - 40 || 1/10 chance of Lowering Opponent's Speed One Stage

Bag

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Personal effects / Held & Misc

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Medicine
                                                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Potion: Heals up to 20 HP xUnlimited

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Berry's

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Poka'Ball's
                                                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Poka'Ball Effectiveness: Basic xUnlimited

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.HM's / TM's

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:03 pm
User Image

╔══════════════════╗
                                                              Item count
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              Wild Encounter's 0/5
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              Accompanying pokemon:
                                                              ╚══════════════════╝
                                                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Trainer ID / Bag User ImagePoke'Dex

Minutes passed, and Kaito was waiting on a bench at the train station. In his right hand was his Pokeball, which contained his new Froakie.... That he hadn't even met yet! That wasn't okay, it was time for him to meet the little guy. Kaito let out a loud, awkward chuckle as he pressed the button to his pokeball. From the ball erupted his beautiful, amazing new Pokemon. "Froakie Froak!" Kaito's heart melted, this was literally the greatest moment of his life! "Froakie!!" the boy yelled, grabbing his now pokemon up and giving him a vicious bear hug. "Now... what do you think about the name.... Slippy?"

Company

OOC Text

level 5
                                                              Moves:
                                                              Pound - 35

Bag

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Personal effects / Held & Misc

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Potion: Heals up to 20 HP xUnlimited

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Poka'Ball Effectiveness: Basic xUnlimited

Fat Stax Pet Cats

Aged Millionaire

Fat Stax Pet Cats

Aged Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:56 pm
Booty Milk
User Image

╔══════════════════╗
                                                              Item count
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              Wild Encounter's 0/5
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              ╠══════════════════╣
                                                              Accompanying pokemon:
                                                              ╚══════════════════╝

Slippy what a weird name. probably not the best name at all, but it was the first thing that came to his mind and he was sticking with it! I mean, it really wasn't that bad.... right? Either way the train had just arrived, and it was time to get moving. "Alright slip, the trains here so I'll see you when we get off okay?" Kaito smiled to his new friend, as Slippy replied just with a 'Froooak!' with a little smile, and reentered the Pokeball. Seconds later, they'd enter the train and be on their way.

Company

OOC Text

level 5
                                                              Moves:
                                                              Pound - 35

Bag

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:45 pm
User Imagepewp

A L E X A N D R A ȥᴇтʂᴏη

pewUser ImagepewUser ImagepewUser ImagepewUser ImagepewUser ImagepewUser Image
pewCaldoppedwwArgentppedwwCometppedwwObsidianppedwwFayeppedwSiemensppeww

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

From Hoenn to Kalos, throughout the entire train ride Alexandra did her best not to shift, wiggle, or adjust herself as three of her pokemon slept on her. Of course, to do this, she went to great lengths not to dwell on the fact that she was slowly losing feeling in her legs or that her shoulder was becoming sore. She concentrated on the passing scenery and, eventually, the notebook she managed to fish out of her bag in lieu of her aching body. Even in her discomfort she managed to write out a few new, detailed, entries of the various pokemon she and her pokemon had encountered.

By the time she'd finished penciling the last line, the train stopped at its final destination and with its rocking halt came Argent's awakening. He rolled over once in his drowsiness before promptly rolling off Alexandra's lap and onto the floor. His sudden, and violent, meeting with the floor helped to awaken the pup, at the very least, and with a surprised yelp he jumped to his feet, growling and swiveling his head around to look around for an enemy that wasn't there.

"Are you okay, Argent?" Alexandra inquired, her gaze lingering on him long enough to get a bark of confirmation before she turned to begin waking her other two pokemon. Once that had been completed they stepped off the train, where a sleepy Obsidian ran into rabbit-like pokemon. Stifling a yawn, he paid no mind to the pokemon's foreign look and tackled it.

It was only after did Alexandra manage to get a quick scan of it on her Pokedex before it hopped away, which identified it as a Bunnelby. Her first Kalos encounter.

First Pokémon:

lv. 03 Bunnelby, Cheek Pouch
                                          Agility, Leer, Tackle

Round 01:
                                          Obsidian used Tackle! (50 x 2 [Adaptability] = 100)
                                          [Bunnelby] (30 - 100 = 0)

Bunnelby fainted!

+2 exp. given to Obsidian!

[Reminder: lv. 10 Zoroark, lv. 5 shiny Zorua, Quick Claw]

Pokemon

Caldo the m Monferno || lv. 23 | 230/230 HP | Choice Band item [Physical attacks will do x1.5 damage, but only allows the use of one move] | 10/33 exp
                                          Blaze ability [when HP is below 1/3rd, fire type attacks do x1.5 damage]
                                          Impish nature [trouble-maker, hyper, simplistic]
                                          Thunder Punch 75 || 1/10 chance of paralysis | Mach Punch 40 || (Priority +2) | Heat Wave 95 || 4/10 Chance of Burn | Shadow Claw 70 || 1/10 Chance to critically hit

Argent the m Poochyena || lv. 13 | 130/130 HP | 09/24 exp
                                          Quick Feet ability [increases the pokemon's speed stat by three stages when they are inflicted with a status condition. The speed drop of paralysis does not occur]
                                          Impish nature [childish, rash, all bark and no bite]
                                          Tackle 50 | HowlRaises user's attack by one stage | Fire Fang 65 || 3/10 Chance to Flinch target, 4/10 Chance To Burn | Bite 60 || 3/10 Chance of Flinch

Comet the m Staravia || lv. 19 | 190/190 HP | Shell Bell item | 30/31 exp
                                          Reckless ability [all retaliatory moves do x1.2 damage]
                                          Docile nature [easy-going, cheerful, claustrophobic]
                                          Tackle 50 | Endeavor Cuts the foe's HP to equal user's | Quick Attack 40 || (Priority +1) | Wing Attack 60

User Image
                                          Obsidian the shiny m Eevee || lv. 06 | 60/60 HP | 04/16 exp.
                                          Adaptability ability [If this Pokémon uses an attack that has the same type as it, then the move's power is doubled]
                                          Bold nature [Affectionate to his 'mother' and Amethyst only, prickly to strangers]
                                          Growl Lowers target's attack by one stage | Helping Hand If used in a double battle, boosts adjacent ally's attack by x1.5 that round. (Priority +5) | Tackle 50 | Tail Whip Lowers target's defense by one stage

Faye the f Bulbasaur || lv. 15 | 150/150 HP | 08/26 exp
                                          Chlorophyll ability [when the weather is Intense Sunlight, the Pokémon's Speed goes up two stages. However it's Speed will not double on the turn that the weather changes ]
                                          Jolly nature [happy-go-lucky, energetic, attention seeker]
                                          Take Down 90 || user takes recoil damage equal to 1/4 | Poison Powder Poisons Opponent | Power Whip 120 | Sleep Powder Puts opponent to sleep

Siemens the m Joltik || lv. 17 | 170/170 HP | 06/22 exp
                                          Unnerve ability [prevents opposing Pokémon from eating held Berries]
                                          Naughty nature [selfish, juvenile, hyperactive]
                                          Electroweb 55 || Lowers the target’s Speed by one stage | Cross Poison 70 || 1/10 Chance to critically hit || 1/10 Chance of Poison | Fury Cutter 40 || Damage Doubles After Each Sucessful Hit, If not Used Consecutively, or Misses, Damage Resets | Thunder Wave Paralyzes opponent

User Image
                                          Xion the f Mega Mawile || lv. 27 | 270/270 HP | Mawilite [all attacks do x1.5 damage] | 07/27 exp
                                          Huge Power ability [doubles the damage of all physical attacks used by this pokemon]
                                          Bashful nature [crippling shyness, curious, as sweet as the confections she loves]
                                          Astonish 30 || 3/10 Chance of Flinch | Iron Head 80, 3/10 Chance of Flinch | Play Rough 90 || 1/10 chance to lower the opponent’s Attack by one stage | Faint Attack 60 || Ignores Accuracy and Evasiveness

Amethyst the f Espeon || lv. 21 | 210/210 HP | Quick Claw item | 25/25 exp
                                          Synchronize ability [when this Pokémon becomes poisoned, paralyzed or burned, so does the opponent]
                                          Quiet nature [motherly, sophisticated, gentle]
                                          Synchronize 120 || Hits Any Pokemon That Shares a Type With the User | Psybeam 65 || 1/10 Chance of Confusion | Quick Attack 40 || (Priority +1) | Swift 60 || Never Misses

User Image
                                          Noe the shiny m Mareep || lv. 10 | 100/100 HP | 00/15 exp
                                          Static ability [opponent has a 3/10 chance of being induced with Paralysis when using a physical attack against this Pokémon]
                                          Lax nature [nonchalant, energy conservative, loves Cheri berries]
                                          Tackle 50 | Iron Tail 100 || 7/10 Chance of Lowering Opponent's Defense by One Stage] | Thunder Wave Causes paralysis | Thundershock 40 || 4/10 chance of paralysis

Hercules the m Hitmontop || lv. 28 | 280/280 HP | Black Belt item [fighting type attacks do x1.2 damage] | 08/29 exp
                                          Technician ability [when this pokemon uses attacks that do 60 damage or lower, the power will do x1.5 damage instead.]
                                          Serious nature [overprotective, hero syndrome, mature]
                                          Counter When Hit By Physical Attack, User Strikes Back with 2x Power (Priority -5) | Foresight Allows fighting and normal attacks to hit a targeted Ghost | Fake Out 40 || Causes target to flinch, but only if Fake Out is the first move used by this pokemon (Priority +3) | Brick Break 75 || Breaks Through Reflect and Light Screen Barriers, Even On Pokemon with Fighting Immunity

Aphrodite the f Milotic || lv. 26 | 260/260 HP | Mystic Water item [water type attacks do x1.2 damage] | 12/16 exp
                                          Marvel Scale ability [attacks that hit this pokemon will do 1/2 damage when induced with a status]
                                          Sassy nature [Self-absorbed, distrustful, goddess complex]
                                          Water Pulse 60 || 2/10 Chance to Confuse Opponent | Water Gun 40 | Twister 40 (hits Pokemon in the air during semi invulnerable stage of an attack for double damage) || 1/5 chance to flinch | Recover User recovers half of their HP

Slade the m shiny Haunter || lv. 26 | 260/260 HP | 19/26 exp
                                          Levitate ability [renders the user immune to Ground-type moves (except Sand Attack), Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Misty Terrain, Grassy Terrain, Electric Terrain, Arena Trap, and damage from Sky Drop. These immunities can be lost if the user is holding an Iron Ball, is under the effects of Smack Down, Gravity, or Ingrain or if the opponent has Mold Breaker, Teravolt, or Turboblaze.]
                                          Lax nature [mischievous, lazy, indifferent]
                                          Hypnosis Inflicts the Sleep status on the target | Lick 30 || 3/10 Chance of Paralyz | Sucker Punch 80 || (Priority +1) | Night Shade Inflicts Damage Equal to User's level

Bag

Pokeballs
                                          Pokeball // Ultra Ball x6

Medicine
                                          Potion // Full Restore x2 // Rare Candy x1
                                          Big Mushroom x1 // Sweet Heart x5

Berries
                                          Sitrus Berry x3 // Oran Berry x3

TMs/HMs
                                          TM08 | Bulk Up
                                          TM17 | Protect
                                          TM22 | Solar Beam
                                          TM39 | Rock Tomb
                                          TM80 | Stealth Rock
                                          TM86 | Grass Knot

HM01 | Cut
                                          HM06 | Flash

Evolutionary Items
                                          Dawn Stone x1 // Oval Stone x1 // Water Stone x1

Hold Items
                                          Alluring Candle x2 // Lucky Egg x4 // Spell Tag
                                          Pink Scarf

Others
                                          White Flute x1 // Heart Scales x5

Key Items
                                          Pokédex // Sinnoh Region Map // Johto Region Map
                                          Pokétch // XTransceiver

Badges
                                          Hoenn | Stone, Knuckle
                                          Sinnoh | Coal, Forest

Contest Ribbons

Bumps

Next Encounter | 185/03

Next Battle | 232/15

Next Town | 01/03

Exp. Share | 08/50

Misguided Royalty

Generous Millionaire

8,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Misguided Royalty

Generous Millionaire

8,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:56 pm
User Imagepewp

A L E X A N D R A ȥᴇтʂᴏη

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Alexandra could tell, although Obsidian didn't very well like battling, he was getting the hang of it. Of course, she had to keep in mind that he'd only battled pokemon in the 'starter towns'; they'd yet to try their luck against the stronger pokemon the farther towns had to offer. This would change, however, as soon as she started moving.

Tempted to send Marx another message, this one about how she'd arrived in Kalos, Alexandra, ultimately, thought against it and instead watched as Obsidian charged at a small bird that had landed onto the ground, mindlessly pecking at the ground for food. She managed to get a quick scan of the pokemon-- Fletchling was its species name, and it was rather adorable too-- before her eager pokemon bowled it over, just barely managing to execute the reckless move before the little Robin flew off.

Once again he returned to her, shaking his head back and forth, only this time he didn't look to her with the expectation of being retrieved from the ground and simply butted his head lightly against the back of her thigh-- his own way of telling her they should continue on.

"Alright, alright." Alexandra gave a small laugh of surprise at the pokemon's bold hint and used it to spur herself into action, readjusting her bag across her back and pushed her glasses farther up the bridge of her nose before she began moving.

Battle Summary:

lv. 02 Fletchling, Big Pecks
                                          Growl, Tackle

Round 01:
                                          [Fletchling] (20 - 100 = 0)

Fletchling fainted!

+2 exp. given to Obsidian!

Pokemon

Caldo the m Monferno || lv. 23 | 230/230 HP | Choice Band item [Physical attacks will do x1.5 damage, but only allows the use of one move] | 11/33 exp
                                          Thunder Punch 75 || 1/10 chance of paralysis | Mach Punch 40 || (Priority +2) | Heat Wave 95 || 4/10 Chance of Burn | Shadow Claw 70 || 1/10 Chance to critically hit

Argent the m Poochyena || lv. 13 | 130/130 HP | 10/24 exp
                                          Quick Feet ability [increases the pokemon's speed stat by three stages when they are inflicted with a status condition. The speed drop of paralysis does not occur]
                                          Tackle 50 | HowlRaises user's attack by one stage | Fire Fang 65 || 3/10 Chance to Flinch target, 4/10 Chance To Burn | Bite 60 || 3/10 Chance of Flinch

Comet the m Staravia || lv. 19 | 190/190 HP | Shell Bell item | 31/31 exp
                                          Tackle 50 | Endeavor Cuts the foe's HP to equal user's | Quick Attack 40 || (Priority +1) | Wing Attack 60

User Image
                                          Obsidian the shiny m Eevee || lv. 06 | 60/60 HP | 07/16 exp.
                                          Adaptability ability [If this Pokémon uses an attack that has the same type as it, then the move's power is doubled]
                                          Bold nature [Affectionate to his 'mother' and Amethyst only, prickly to strangers]
                                          Growl Lowers target's attack by one stage | Helping Hand If used in a double battle, boosts adjacent ally's attack by x1.5 that round. (Priority +5) | Tackle 50 | Tail Whip Lowers target's defense by one stage

Faye the f Bulbasaur || lv. 15 | 150/150 HP | 09/26 exp
                                          Chlorophyll ability [when the weather is Intense Sunlight, the Pokémon's Speed goes up two stages. However it's Speed will not double on the turn that the weather changes ]
                                          Take Down 90 || user takes recoil damage equal to 1/4 | Poison Powder Poisons Opponent | Power Whip 120 | Sleep Powder Puts opponent to sleep

Siemens the m Joltik || lv. 17 | 170/170 HP | 07/22 exp
                                          Electroweb 55 || Lowers the target’s Speed by one stage | Cross Poison 70 || 1/10 Chance to critically hit || 1/10 Chance of Poison | Fury Cutter 40 || Damage Doubles After Each Sucessful Hit, If not Used Consecutively, or Misses, Damage Resets | Thunder Wave Paralyzes opponent

User Image
                                          Xion the f Mega Mawile || lv. 27 | 270/270 HP | Mawilite [all attacks do x1.5 damage] | 07/27 exp
                                          Huge Power ability [doubles the damage of all physical attacks used by this pokemon]
                                          Bashful nature [crippling shyness, curious, as sweet as the confections she loves]
                                          Astonish 30 || 3/10 Chance of Flinch | Iron Head 80, 3/10 Chance of Flinch | Play Rough 90 || 1/10 chance to lower the opponent’s Attack by one stage | Faint Attack 60 || Ignores Accuracy and Evasiveness

Synchronize ability [when this Pokémon becomes poisoned, paralyzed or burned, so does the opponent]
                                          Synchronize 120 || Hits Any Pokemon That Shares a Type With the User | Psybeam 65 || 1/10 Chance of Confusion | Quick Attack 40 || (Priority +1) | Swift 60 || Never Misses

User Image
                                          Static ability [opponent has a 3/10 chance of being induced with Paralysis when using a physical attack against this Pokémon]
                                          Tackle 50 | Iron Tail 100 || 7/10 Chance of Lowering Opponent's Defense by One Stage] | Thunder Wave Causes paralysis | Thundershock 40 || 4/10 chance of paralysis

Hercules the m Hitmontop || lv. 28 | 280/280 HP | Black Belt item [fighting type attacks do x1.2 damage] | 08/29 exp
                                          Technician ability [when this pokemon uses attacks that do 60 damage or lower, the power will do x1.5 damage instead.]
                                          Counter When Hit By Physical Attack, User Strikes Back with 2x Power (Priority -5) | Foresight Allows fighting and normal attacks to hit a targeted Ghost | Fake Out 40 || Causes target to flinch, but only if Fake Out is the first move used by this pokemon (Priority +3) | Brick Break 75 || Breaks Through Reflect and Light Screen Barriers, Even On Pokemon with Fighting Immunity

Aphrodite the f Milotic || lv. 26 | 260/260 HP | Mystic Water item [water type attacks do x1.2 damage] | 12/16 exp
                                          Marvel Scale ability [attacks that hit this pokemon will do 1/2 damage when induced with a status]
                                          Water Pulse 60 || 2/10 Chance to Confuse Opponent | Water Gun 40 | Twister 40 (hits Pokemon in the air during semi invulnerable stage of an attack for double damage) || 1/5 chance to flinch | Recover User recovers half of their HP

Levitate ability [renders the user immune to Ground-type moves (except Sand Attack), Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Misty Terrain, Grassy Terrain, Electric Terrain, Arena Trap, and damage from Sky Drop. These immunities can be lost if the user is holding an Iron Ball, is under the effects of Smack Down, Gravity, or Ingrain or if the opponent has Mold Breaker, Teravolt, or Turboblaze.]
                                          Hypnosis Inflicts the Sleep status on the target | Lick 30 || 3/10 Chance of Paralyz | Sucker Punch 80 || (Priority +1) | Night Shade Inflicts Damage Equal to User's level

Bag

Pokeballs

Medicine

Berries

TMs/HMs
                                          TM08 | Bulk Up
                                          TM17 | Protect
                                          TM22 | Solar Beam
                                          TM39 | Rock Tomb
                                          TM80 | Stealth Rock
                                          TM86 | Grass Knot

HM01 | Cut
                                          HM06 | Flash

Evolutionary Items

Hold Items
                                          Pink Scarf

Others

Key Items
                                          Pokétch // XTransceiver

Badges
                                          Hoenn | Stone, Knuckle
                                          Sinnoh | Coal, Forest

Contest Ribbons

Bumps

Next Encounter | 183/03

Next Battle | 233/15

Next Town | 02/03

Exp. Share | 09/50

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:34 pm
User Imagepewp

A L E X A N D R A ȥᴇтʂᴏη

Even if she was in something of a rush, it didn't mean she couldn't enjoy the new sights she passed and take in the view. Vanivile was a pleasant town, in her opinion; quant and comforting. She imagined in a low-populated town there was the sort of intimacy that allowed you to know everyone's first and last name, or at least a good majority of them. It reminded her of Sandgem Town, in this regard. All it needed now was a small beach.

Her pokemon, however, took to the town differently. Argent stuck to Alexandra's side as if it were his job, caught off-guard and left wary of the new sights, sounds, and scents that bombarded his person. He knew nothing of this new place or of its pokemon, what if they all happened to be stronger than him? Of course, this fear was eventually put to rest after he observed Obsidian take out two opponents with ease. But, just in case, the Poochyena made sure to keep close to his trainer. Just to make sure she remained safe, of course.

Caldo was, expectedly, overjoyed at the new location and darted to and fro to inspect every little thing that caught his eye, which, unfortunately, was everything. Luckily he calmed down after about five minutes and slipped into a more relaxed mien, taking interest in the pokemon they came across but enough so to investigate. He'd been told earlier on to behave so, ignoring that bout of unsuppressed excitement, he would do just that.

Obsidian didn't have much of an opinion on the town itself. They were odd establishments he had just barely managed to gather humans-- or two-legs as he liked to refer to-- lived in. He'd only hatched a few days ago, he didn't have a very strong opinion on such trivial matters. The pokemon, however, we're another thing.

The shiny Eevee shook himself, as usual, after defeating another Bunnelby, this one stronger than the last, and afterwards licked absently at a tuft of fur. The pokemon in this area were foreign to him-- which wasn't saying much because, again: he was a newly hatched pokemon-- and weaker, the latter of the two his only concern. He wanted to get stronger, not just for Alexandra's sake but for his own. It was a resolve he'd recently come to, and a goal he was determined to achieve.

What was the next town? Alexandra reprimanded herself for not grabbing a map when she had the chance. Now, instead of knowing just exactly where she was going and how she'd get to her final destination she'd have to make each choice by observation and the directions of kind strangers. It wasn't ideal, but it'd have to do.

[Exit to Aquacorde Town]

Battle Summary:

lv. 04 Bunnelby, Pickup
                                          Agility, Leer, Tackle

Round 01:
                                          [Bunnelby] (20 - 100 = 0)

Bunnelby fainted!

+5 exp. given to Obsidian!

Pokemon

Caldo the m Monferno || lv. 23 | 230/230 HP | Choice Band item [Physical attacks will do x1.5 damage, but only allows the use of one move] | 12/33 exp

Argent the m Poochyena || lv. 13 | 130/130 HP | 11/24 exp

Comet the m Staravia || lv. 20 | 200/200 HP | Shell Bell item | 01/32 exp

User Image
                                          Obsidian the shiny m Eevee || lv. 06 | 60/60 HP | 10/16 exp.

Faye the f Bulbasaur || lv. 15 | 150/150 HP | 10/26 exp

Siemens the m Joltik || lv. 17 | 170/170 HP | 08/22 exp

User Image

User Image

Bag

Pokeballs

Medicine

Berries

TMs/HMs
                                          TM08 | Bulk Up
                                          TM17 | Protect
                                          TM22 | Solar Beam
                                          TM39 | Rock Tomb
                                          TM80 | Stealth Rock
                                          TM86 | Grass Knot

HM01 | Cut
                                          HM06 | Flash

Evolutionary Items

Hold Items
                                          Pink Scarf

Others

Key Items
                                          Pokétch // XTransceiver

Badges
                                          Hoenn | Stone, Knuckle
                                          Sinnoh | Coal, Forest

Contest Ribbons

Bumps

Next Encounter | 181/03

Next Battle | 231/15

Next Town | 03/03

Exp. Share | 10/50

Misguided Royalty

Generous Millionaire

8,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ryssa Blackblood

High-functioning Sex Symbol

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:15 am
User Image
-]Once she left the professor's lab, Cerbera shifted her new Froakie into one arm and used her free hand to take hold of her other two pokeballs. True, she had come here for a starter pokemon, but on the train ride over, she had met some very nice people that had given these two to her as part of some sort of festivals. She...hadn't felt the need to mention that to the professor. "So, what do you say, Loofah? Ready to meet the rest of the team?" The Froakie croaked excitedly,so Cerbera tossed the other two balls out, releasing from within them a shiny Eevee and a Seviper. "Guys, this here's out new friend, Loofah. Loofah, the Eevee is named Spirit, and the Seviper's name is Venom. I hope you'll all be good friends." Cerbera crouched down to let Froakie down so he could meet the others, and then gently stroked both of the others on the head, smiling. "Oh, Spirit...Before I forget, have one of these. It'll keep your coat nice and silky smooth." Berrie withdrew a Grepa Berry from her bag and fed it to the Eevee who nommed on it happily and gave a lighthearted, happy cry.[-

Pokemon in Party:

………User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (OOB)
………User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Loofah (Froakie) [F]
……… Type // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
……… Lvl 05
……… HP 50//50
……… EXP 2//15
……… Friendship 0//5
……… Status // Healthy
……… Held Item // Mystic Water
……… Ability // Protean
………………⋟ Changes the Pokémon's type to the type of the move it is going to use
……… Moves //
………………User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pound // 35 ||
………………User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Growl // 0 || Lower targets physical attack one stage
………………User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bubble // 40 || 1/2 Chance to lowering targets speed one stage
………………⋟ --
……… Ribbons // None
……… Obtained // Given by Prof. Sycamore as a Starter Pokemon

………User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Spirit (Eevee) [F] (Shiny)
……… Lvl 10
……… HP 100//100
……… EXP 3//15
……… Friendship 1//5
……… Status // Healthy
……… Held Item // None
……… Ability // Anticipation
………………⋟Super Effective Moves and OHKO moves all have a 1/10 chance to miss when used on a pokemon with this ability.
……… Moves //
………………User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Growl // 0 || Lower targets physical attack one stage
………………User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tackle // 50 ||
………………User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tail Whip // 0 || Lower targets physical defense one stage
………………User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Swift // 60 || Ignores accuracy & evasiveness
……… Ribbons // None
……… Obtained // Met at Thanksgiving Giveaway

………User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Venom (Seviper) [M]
……… Lvl 05
……… HP 50//50
……… EXP 3//15
……… Friendship 0//5
……… Status // Healthy
……… Held Item // None
……… Ability // Infiltrator
………………⋟ Ignores Light Screen, Reflect, Mist, and Safeguard .
……… Moves //
………………User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Wrap // 15 || Traps opponent for 4-5 turns and deals damage equal to 1/8 of the targets max HP for each turn after the first
………………User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Swagger // 0 || Confuses target pokemon, and raise their physical attack two stages
………………User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bite // 60 || 4/10 Chance to Flinch target
………………⋟ --
……… Ribbons // None
……… Obtained // Met at Dec. Horoscope Giveaway

Items in Bag:

Capture Tools: ∞ Pokeball // 1x Cherish Ball
Held Items: 1x Toxic Orb
Medicine: ∞ Potion
Berries: 4x Grepa Berries
Key Items: Pokedex

Post Counters:

[3/3] Pokemon Encounter
[3/15] Trainer Encounter
[1/3] Area Advance
[3/30] Item: Wise Glasses
[2/10] Froakie FP 1
[1/10] Eevie FP 2
[1/10] Seviper FP 1

Links:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:52 am
User Image
-]Once the girl's pokemon had all gotten acquainted, the four of them set off across town together. For the most part, they were simply exploring their new surroundings and taking in the sights. Cerbera had been in such a rush to get to the pokemon lab, after all, that she had missed out on seeing some pretty interesting things. The fountain for sure was one of them, with an intricately detailed statue of...the current Kalos Champion in the middle. "Oooh, this is impressive...I wonder if we'll ever get a statue like that made of us? What do you guys think?" she asked, only to be treated to a chorus of noises that seemed to express agreement. Loofah immediately hopped up onto the fountain's edge and then into the water, splashing about and blowing bubbles up into the air. "Silly little cutie," she remarked, scooping her Eevee up into her arms and stroking the soft, silvery fur. "Isn't Loofah so silly, Spirit?" she asked, "But that's why we love her, huh?" Seeing a chance to play, Venom decided to join in and slithered his way up into the fountain, swimming after the little froggie to play tag. All in all, it was turning out to be a beautiful day. Cerbera sat down on the edge of the fountain with Spirit on her lap and the other two hopped up beside the girl as she closed her eyes and listened to the splishiing of the water. She was a little startled but a sudden chirping sound and opened her eyes to see what was the matter.[-

-]Cerbera was a little bit surprised to see a little bird just hopping about on the ground in front of them, chirping away as it searched for dropped crumbs, she guessed. A quick check on her pokedex told her that this was indeed a pokemon, a Fletchling to be precise. The young girl was surprised to meet a wild pokemon so soon, not even having left the town yet, but she decided to not let this chance go to waste. The little bid seemed awfully brazen, not paying any mind to the voice of Berrie's pokedex, or even her presence at all really. Reaching over, she patted her Froakie on the head and said, "Show me what you've got, Loofah. Go get that birdie. Show me a bubble attack." Loofah croaked, hopping down to the ground and over to the Fletchling. Once it was close enough, the little frog swelled up with a deep breath and shot a big bubble at the bird, which popped loudly when it hit and sent the Fletchling sprawling. Taking one of her new empty pokeballs, Cerbera lobbed it at the unconscious bird. It got sucked into the ball which rocked twice before settling. Loofah hopped over to the ball and pushed it back over.[-

Round 1: Lv 5 Froakie vs Lv 4 Fletchling.
Froakie used Bubble: 48 Damage and Speed Drop
Fletchling Fainted: +5 Exp
Pokeball tossed, caught.

Pokemon in Party:

………User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Loofah (Froakie) [F]
……… Lvl 05
……… HP 50//50
……… EXP 8//15
……… Friendship 0//5
……… Status // Healthy
……… Ability // Protean
……… Moves //
………………User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Pound // 35 ||
………………User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bubble // 40 || 1/2 Chance to lowering targets speed one stage
………………⋟ --
……… Ribbons // None

………User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Spirit (Eevee) [F] (Shiny)
……… Lvl 10
……… HP 100//100
……… EXP 4//15
……… Friendship 1//5
……… Status // Healthy
……… Held Item // None
………………⋟Super Effective Moves and OHKO moves all have a 1/10 chance to miss when used on a pokemon with this ability.
……… Moves //
………………User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tackle // 50 ||
………………User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tail Whip // 0 || Lower targets physical defense one stage
………………User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Swift // 60 || Ignores accuracy & evasiveness
……… Ribbons // None

………User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Venom (Seviper) [M]
……… Lvl 05
……… HP 50//50
……… EXP 4//15
……… Friendship 0//5
……… Status // Healthy
……… Held Item // None
……… Moves //
………………User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Wrap // 15 || Traps opponent for 4-5 turns and deals damage equal to 1/8 of the targets max HP for each turn after the first
………………User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Swagger // 0 || Confuses target pokemon, and raise their physical attack two stages
………………User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Bite // 60 || 4/10 Chance to Flinch target
………………⋟ --
……… Ribbons // None

Items in Bag:

Post Counters:

[0/3] Pokemon Encounter
[4/15] Trainer Encounter
[2/3] Area Advance
[4/30] Item: Wise Glasses
[3/10] Froakie FP 1
[2/10] Eevie FP 2
[2/10] Seviper FP 1

Links:

Ryssa Blackblood

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200

Ryssa Blackblood

11,215 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:17 am
User Image
-]Cerbera picked the pokeball up when it was brought over and let her new Fletchling out, wincing a little at how roughed up the poor bird was. Spirit inched over to it and gently licked the little one's cheek to try and wake it. "Oh, I'm sorry little one," she said, "I didn't think you would get roughed up this much..." Berrie took a couple of potions out of her bag and used them to bring her new pokemon back up to tip top shape. It took a minute or two, but afterward the Fletchling hopped back onto it's feet and chirped up at the girl. "Aww, that's better, isn't it? I think I'm going to call you Quill from now on, sweetie." She then began her introductions, pointing to each of her pokemon in turn and telling their new friend who they were. Accompanied by that, she pet each of her friends as she introduced them. When she was finished, Cerbera lifted the bird up close and kissed it on the cheek. "I just know that you're going to be an important addition to our little group, Quill. Welcome," she told it. However, the idea that even in town wild pokemon could appear was not lost on her. If even the towns could be a dangerous place, Berrie didn't want to just offhandedly risk the safety of her new friends. She recalled both Venom and Quill to their balls and stowed them away on her belt. Afterward, she picked Froakie up and pecked her on the cheek as well. "Loofah, you did wonderfully out there," she said, "I'm so impressed with how strong you are!" Froakie croaked happily and then hopped up onto the girl's shoulder, nuzzling Cerbera and making her hair wet. The girl giggled and sat there for a bit longer to finish her rest, stroking her Eevee's soft fur all the while.[-

Pokemon in Party:

……… Lvl 05
……… HP 50//50
……… EXP 9//15
……… Friendship 0//5
……… Status // Healthy
……… Ability // Protean
……… Moves //
………………⋟ --
……… Ribbons // None

……… Lvl 10
……… HP 100//100
……… EXP 5//15
……… Friendship 1//5
……… Status // Healthy
……… Held Item // None
……… Moves //
……… Ribbons // None

………User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
……… Lvl 05
……… HP 50//50
……… EXP 5//15
……… Friendship 0//5
……… Status // Healthy
……… Held Item // None
……… Moves //
………………⋟ --
……… Ribbons // None

………User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
………User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Quill (Fletchling) [F]
……… Type // User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
……… Lvl 04
……… HP 40//40
……… EXP 1//15
……… Friendship 0//5
……… Status // Healthy
……… Held Item // None
……… Ability // Big Pecks
………………⋟ Big Pecks prevents the Defense stat from being reduced (except self-inflicted reductions). However, the stat can be changed by Guard Swap, Heart Swap, or Guard Split. This Ability can be ignored with Mold Breaker, Teravolt, and Turboblaze.
……… Moves //
………………⋟ --
………………⋟ --
……… Ribbons // None
……… Obtained // Caught in Vaniville Town

Items in Bag:

Post Counters:

[1/3] Pokemon Encounter
[5/15] Trainer Encounter
[3/3] Area Advance
[5/30] Item: Wise Glasses (Reminder: Next up, Soothe Bell)
[4/10] Froakie FP 1
[3/10] Eevie FP 2
[3/10] Seviper FP 1
[1/10] Fletchling FP 1

Links:

❻ Kalos Region

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items