Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply ❻ Kalos Region
Aquacorde Town Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jason Sangoku the Hero

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:24 am
User Image
Audrey Charlotte Slate
Special Agent 080
Badges Owned
Kanto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Johto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Hoenn ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Sinnoh ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Unova ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Kalos ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Bag
Items
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pokeball - ∞
Medicine
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Potion - ∞
TMs & HMs
N/A
Berries
N/A
Key Items
Pokedex
Company
None at the moment.
Battle Details
None at the moment.
Bumps
Moving on to Santalune Forest - 1/3
Wild Pokemon - 4/3
NPC Trainer - 3/15
Found a Shell Bell - 1/30
This area holds a --- - 0/-
Berry Trees
Tree 1 - N/A
Tree 2 - N/A
Tree 3 - N/A
Tree 4 - N/A
Tree 5 - N/A
Party
Active Pokemon
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Will the Chespin
level 5
hp: 50
Ability: Overgrow
Moves:
Tackle - 50 damage
Vine Whip - 45 damage
Growl - Lowers target's attack by one stage
EXP: 4/15
Inactive Pokemon
Place Pokemon Formats Here
Walking Pokemon User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Will

Audrey took a deep breath upon entering the town. "Smell that, Will? One city closer to a phone I can use." She said, Will giving her a quizzical look before plopping to the ground. "... Yeah, that sounded a bit better in my head. Anyway, let's keep going!"
As they were walking, Will noticed someone waving at them and tugged her trainer's shorts to catch her attention. "Ches! Ches!"
"Hm?"

{{OOC: Will obtain August Horoscope Package soon...}}  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:05 pm
User Image
Audrey Charlotte Slate
Special Agent 080
Badges Owned
Kanto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Johto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Hoenn ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Sinnoh ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Unova ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Kalos ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Bag
Items
Medicine
TMs & HMs
N/A
Berries
N/A
Key Items
N/A
Gear
Pokedex
Company
None at the moment.
Battle Details
None at the moment.
Bumps
Moving on to Santalune Forest - 2/3
Wild Pokemon - 5/3
NPC Trainer - 4/15
Found a Shell Bell - 2/30
Berry Trees
Tree 1 - N/A
Tree 2 - N/A
Tree 3 - N/A
Tree 4 - N/A
Tree 5 - N/A
Party
Active Pokemon
Will the Chespin
level 5
hp: 50
Moves:
Tackle - 50 damage
Vine Whip - 45 damage
EXP: 5/15
Inactive Pokemon
Walking Pokemon User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Will

The blue-haired young woman and her pokemon walked over to the stranger who was waving at them. "Can I help you...?"
"Is your name Audrey?" The person asked.
She sighed and nodded.
"Yes I am. Why?"
"A mailman with some weird symbol on his shirt wanted me to give this to someone matching your description." He said, holding out a package.
Audrey blinked as she accepted the package.
"Thanks."
The man nodded before heading into a nearby shop. "Have a nice day."
Audrey just stood there for a few minutes before heading to a nearby bench to sit down and open up the package. She was already fairly certain of who it came from.

{{OOC: Obtained August Horoscope Package! Will open soon.}}  

Jason Sangoku the Hero

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:28 pm
User Image
D U M U Z I B L A C K W O O D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNemo liber est qui corpori servit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFortiter in re, suaviter in modo

xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxI cannot change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
-Jimmy Dean

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Dumuzi continued on his way towards Santalune city, half lost in his own thoughts about what he was going to be doing with the contests and as such. Was he was starting to get obsessed with it already despite not having even got into a contest of his own, maybe this was going to be a sign of things to come? That would be amusing at least, he was sure his dad would be mortified at that thought of his son doing something so girly and taking it to the extreme. His brother would probably hang something overly masculine to hang outside of his door, the thought made him chuckle. It would certainly be something that stirred things up in the household… his poor mom would probably go half mad trying to keep order with that sort of thing.
But then again, maybe it would be something that she either enjoyed or hated to see herself. It was hard to read her sometimes and Du still didn’t know where she stood on the subject, having never talked with her about it. Maybe after hurts were healed they could, and maybe he could learn a few things from her about Contests. It would be something to look forwards to when she finally did slink herself home and decide to face her executioner. He took a deep breath and sighed, if there was one thing that made his pass bricks at this point it was meeting back up with his mom and having to explain himself to her.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNo one is free who is a slave to his body
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxResolute in action, gentle in manner.

Thoughts: Costumes and Movesets and grooming, oh my! =w=
Feelings: Amused
Theme music: Queen of the Mountain

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 200/200 Condition: N/A Lv: 20 Exp: 1/25 Status: inactive Pokémon / In Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Vivienne )Hp:170/170 Condition: N/A Lv: 17 Exp: 22/28 Status: In pokeball. Friendship counter Max [5/5]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Niamh) Hp: 200/200 Condition: N/A Lv:20 Exp:1/20 Status: Inactive pokemon/ Out of PokeballFriendship counter: Max [5/5]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Tam Lin) Hp: 100/100 Condition: N/A Lv: 10 Exp:15/20 Status: In Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Tenanye) Hp: 110/110 Condition: N/A Lv: 11 Exp: 15/19 Status: Out of Pokeball Friendship counter: 1/5 [2/5]

Item count Tm 20: Safeguard: 13/ 30 [Ability: Pick-up]
Hearscale: 3/10
Wild Encounter's 187/5
NPC Encounter: 227/??
Moving Location: 1/3 [Exit to -----]

Items: Pokedex
-Infinite Pokeballs User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-Infinite Potions User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-5 antidote User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
- 2 Heartscale User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
TM 59 Incinerate
-Sooth bell
-5 Sitrus Berries
- 2 Paralyze PotionsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

TM #83 Infestation
HM O1 Cut
1 Big mushroom
5 Cornn Berries
1 Shiny Stone
Payapa Berry x 2
Dusk Ball x5
Net Ball x5
Luxury Ball x5
Fast Ballsx5
Tm 71 - Stone Edge
Spelon Berry
Walmel Berry
5x Pamtre berry
Evolite
Durin Berry
Belue Berry
Rage Candy Bar
Dazzling Gleam
Volt Switch
Retaliate x2
Psychic
Calm Mind
Thunderbolt
Shadow Ball
Energy Ball
Rock Slide
Echo Voice x 2

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ralts ♀ ( Titania )█ Sassy █ Psychic◆ Fairy █
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
█ Fairy ◆ Offensive █ Disarming Voice►40▐ - Never Misses
█ Psychic ◆ Offensive █ Confusion ►50▐ - 4/10 Chance of confusion
█ Grass ◆ Offensive █ Magical leaf► 60▐ - unaffected by changes to accuracy stat and evasion stat.
█ Psychic ◆ Defensive █ Teleport ►N/A▐ - Allows User to Flee Wild Battles; Also Warps Player to the Last Pokemon Center they visited
Next Move wanted: Lv 23 Draining kiss
Held item:
Ability:Synchronize: When this Pokémon becomes Poisoned, Paralyzed, or Burned, so does the opponent. However, Fire-type and Water Veil ability Pokémon cannot be Burned, Poison-type and Steel-type and Immunity ability Pokémon cannot be Poisoned, and Limber ability Pokémon cannot be Paralyzed.*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Marill ( Vivienne )♀ █ Hardy █ Water ◆ Fairy █
█ Water ◆ Offensive █ Bubble ►40▐ - 1/2 chance of lowering targets speed
█ Water ◆ Offensive █ Watergun ►40▐ -
█ Normal ◆ Defensive █ Defense Curl ►N/A▐ - Raises user's defense by one stage, doubles the power of rollout and ice ball as long as the user remains in battle
█ Rock ◆ Offensive █ Rollout ►Special▐ - Does damage over five turns (10, 20, 40, 80, 100), If Defense Curl was used any time prior to using Rollout, damage at each interval is twice the base amount
Next Move wanted:Lv 13 Bubble Beam
Held item:
Ability:Huge Power: All physical attacks used by this pokemon will do x1.3 damage

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Niamh ( Sylveon ) ♀ █ Gentle █ Fairy ◆ N/A █
█ Dark ◆ Offensive █ Bite►60▐ - 4/10 Chance of Flinch
█ Fairy ◆Offensive █Draining Kiss►50▐ - heals user’s HP by ¾ of the damage dealt█ Normal ◆Offensive █Swift►60▐ - Never misses (attacks more than one enemy)
█ Normal ◆Offensive █Quick Attack►40▐ - +1 priority move
Next Move wanted:Lv 20 Draining Kiss
Held item:
Ability:Cute Charm The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being Attracted when using an attack that requires physical contact against this Pokémon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tam Lin ( Dedenne )█ Naughty █ Electric ◆ Fairy █
█ Normal ◆ Offense █ Tackle ►50▐ - N/A
█ Normal ◆ Defensive █ Tail Whip►N/A▐ - Lowers target's defense by one stage
█ ◆ █Thundershock►40▐ - 4/10 chance of paralysis
█ ◆ █►▐ -
Next Move wanted: Lvl. 11 Charge
Held item: N/A
Ability:Pick Up: If a pokemon with this ability is in your active party, the post count for item bumps is reduced by 10. This reduction does not affect items that are already 10 posts to obtain, and having multiple pokemon with Pickup in the active party does not decrease the number of posts for an item more than 10.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tenanye ( Togepi )█ ♀ █ Fairy ◆ █
█ Normal ◆ Defensive █ Growl►N/A▐ - Lowers target's attack by one stage
█ Fairy ◆ Defensive █ Charm►N/A▐ - Lowers opponent’s Attack by two stages
█ Normal ◆ Varies █ Metronome ► Varies▐ - 0-250**
█ Fairy ◆ Defensive █Sweet Kiss ►N/A▐ - Inflicts target with confusion
Next Move wanted:Lv 13 Yawn- The user yawns, making the target drowsy, and at the end of the next round, then foe is put to sleep. This move will fail if used on a sleeping target
Held item: Sooth Bell
Ability:Serene Grace: The chances of a move having an extra effect doubles *

*A very special thanks to Tano who let's us use his formats for free! Thanks man, you rock my socks~! heart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:17 pm
Razsminion
I hope you don't mind me shoving Audrey in your direction. ;w;

User Image
Audrey Charlotte Slate
Special Agent 080
Badges Owned
Kanto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Johto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Hoenn ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Sinnoh ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Unova ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Kalos ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Bag
Items
King's Rock - 1
Medicine
TMs & HMs
Solar Beam - 1
Berries
Jaboca - 5
Key Items
N/A
Gear/Plot-Related
Pokedex
Spy Shades
Enhanced Xtransceiver
Company
None at the moment.
Battle Details
None at the moment.
Bumps
Moving on to Santalune Forest - 3/3 - Ready to roll!
Wild Pokemon - 6/3
NPC Trainer - 5/15
Found a Shell Bell - 3/30
Berry Trees
Tree 1 - N/A
Tree 2 - N/A
Tree 3 - N/A
Tree 4 - N/A
Tree 5 - N/A
Party
Active Pokemon
Will the Chespin
Level 5
Item: King's Rock
HP: 50/50
Moves:
Tackle - 50 damage
Vine Whip - 45 damage
Vilda the Drilbur
Level 5
Item: None
HP: 50
Ability: Sand Force
Moves:
Mud Sport - Reduces base power of Electric-type moves by ½ for five turns
Scratch - 40
Rapid Spin - 20, eliminates Trap Moves
EXP: 1/15

Inactive Pokemon
Walking Pokemon User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

After sitting down, Audrey opened the package to find several things, including a King's Rock, 5 berries, a TM, a pokeball, and a couple other things with a letter. "Pretty low tech... Must be in case someone else opened it." She said to herself, reading the note.

Note
Dear Audrey,
You forgot your Xtransceiver and Sunglasses at home, so I had them sent to you in this care package along with some Jaboca berries, a TM for that chespin you've been wanting, and a King's Rock. Vilda also missed you a lot, so I sent her in the pokeball. Take care!
Love, Dad

Audrey couldn't help but smirk a little as she took the sunglasses and put them on, pressing a small button on the side to activate them and reveal the real message.

Hidden Message
Agent 080
Apologies for interrupting your vacation, however we need you to stay on alert. We do not have any confirmed information, so keep your ear to the ground, just in case. The pokemon in the pokeball is the drilbur who had been our researchers' pet. She started acting strangely shortly after you left, so we sent her to you to see if her behavior would improve from field experience.
Agent 000

"I see... Vilda's joining me, huh?" She said to herself, smirking and letting the drilbur out. "Hey there, remember me?"
The drilbur, Vilda, nodded and saluted.
"Good~ Then I guess that means you know that you know you were sent to be on my team?" She asked, Vilda nodding. "Good! Then I'll introduce you two!" Audrey hummed, setting Will next to Vilda. "Vilda, Will. Will, Vilda." She grinned, the two small pokemon shaking hands. "And, with that out of the way, let's go to the forest and get to Santalu-! Huh?" She paused mid-sentence, noticing someone with long hair headed in her direction. Human interaction again... Well, I guess it can't hurt. She cleared her throat and approached the person, even though they were lost in thought. "Hi there!"

{{OOC: Will pretty my post back up and add the info on Vilda's moves shortly.}}  

Jason Sangoku the Hero

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:50 pm
Jason Sangoku the Hero
"I don't mind, though I should warn you ahead of time that I probably won't be keeping my character in Kalos for too long because I've decided to make her a Coordinator and, well... Kalos is not a very good place to earn ribbons. I'll be meeting up with Loona and then maybe sticking around to catch another pokemon or two before heading off to either the Sinnoh Region or the Hoenn region. I can keep you company until then though. ; w ;

User Image

xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxI cannot change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
-Jimmy Dean

The walk was nice, Dumuzi didn’t feel rushed nor did he feel as though there was any pressure for him to do anything quickly. It made the journey seem more pleasant and lovely to be on, when he was on his pokemon trainer delusion everything felt like it needed to be rushed, like he needed to get things done quickly and get them done to a 100% perfection. He didn’t feel that way with this path that he was on, it made him feel a little more free and able to be flexible with what he was doing. It felt like he could take his time and learn at his own pace and that was so much more relaxing. Even though what he needed to do was a big task and very daunting, he felt that he could break it down into smaller tasks and not have to tackle everything at once. He supposed that he could have done that with his badges, but while he was in the shadow of his older brother the notion seemed impossible. He needed to catch up and push himself to do better and that was what really crippled his fun.
Du lifted his head upwards and enjoyed the sunshine that was coming down on him now. He took a deep breath and allowed himself a moment of tranquility before he once more thought about the different pokemon that he wanted to polish up and make up to be Contest stars. He would have 2 pokemon per contest, and he would switch them out. That would be fair, right? Dumuzi was interrupted form her thoughts when an older looking girl with long blue hair approached her with a friendly greeting. Dumuzi snapped from his thoughts and looked over at her with some wide eyes, clearly surprised by the interaction. ”Uh, Hi? Can I help you with something?”

Thoughts: O_O
Feelings: Neutral

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 200/200 Condition: N/A Lv: 20 Exp: 1/25 Status: inactive Pokémon / In Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Vivienne )Hp:170/170 Condition: N/A Lv: 17 Exp: 23/28 Status: In pokeball. Friendship counter Max [5/5]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Niamh) Hp: 200/200 Condition: N/A Lv:20 Exp:1/20 Status: Inactive pokemon/ Out of PokeballFriendship counter: Max [5/5]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Tam Lin) Hp: 100/100 Condition: N/A Lv: 10 Exp:16/20 Status: In Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Tenanye) Hp: 110/110 Condition: N/A Lv: 11 Exp: 16/19 Status: Out of Pokeball Friendship counter: 2/5 [2/5]

Item count Tm 20: Safeguard: 14/ 30 [Ability: Pick-up]
Hearscale: 4/10
Wild Encounter's 188/5
NPC Encounter: 228/??
Moving Location: 2/3 [Exit to -----]

-Infinite Pokeballs User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-Infinite Potions User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
TM 59 Incinerate
-Sooth bell
-5 Sitrus Berries
- 2 Paralyze PotionsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

TM #83 Infestation
HM O1 Cut
1 Big mushroom
5 Cornn Berries
1 Shiny Stone
Payapa Berry x 2
Dusk Ball x5
Net Ball x5
Luxury Ball x5
Fast Ballsx5
Tm 71 - Stone Edge
Spelon Berry
Walmel Berry
5x Pamtre berry
Evolite
Durin Berry
Belue Berry
Rage Candy Bar
Dazzling Gleam
Volt Switch
Retaliate x2
Psychic
Calm Mind
Thunderbolt
Shadow Ball
Energy Ball
Rock Slide
Echo Voice x 2

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ralts ♀ ( Titania )█ Sassy █ Psychic◆ Fairy █
█ Grass ◆ Offensive █ Magical leaf► 60▐ - unaffected by changes to accuracy stat and evasion stat.
█ Psychic ◆ Defensive █ Teleport ►N/A▐ - Allows User to Flee Wild Battles; Also Warps Player to the Last Pokemon Center they visited
Held item:
Ability:Synchronize: When this Pokémon becomes Poisoned, Paralyzed, or Burned, so does the opponent. However, Fire-type and Water Veil ability Pokémon cannot be Burned, Poison-type and Steel-type and Immunity ability Pokémon cannot be Poisoned, and Limber ability Pokémon cannot be Paralyzed.*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Marill ( Vivienne )♀ █ Hardy █ Water ◆ Fairy █
█ Normal ◆ Defensive █ Defense Curl ►N/A▐ - Raises user's defense by one stage, doubles the power of rollout and ice ball as long as the user remains in battle
█ Rock ◆ Offensive █ Rollout ►Special▐ - Does damage over five turns (10, 20, 40, 80, 100), If Defense Curl was used any time prior to using Rollout, damage at each interval is twice the base amount
Held item:
Ability:Huge Power: All physical attacks used by this pokemon will do x1.3 damage

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Niamh ( Sylveon ) ♀ █ Gentle █ Fairy ◆ N/A █
█ Fairy ◆Offensive █Draining Kiss►50▐ - heals user’s HP by ¾ of the damage dealt█ Normal ◆Offensive █Swift►60▐ - Never misses (attacks more than one enemy)
Held item:
Ability:Cute Charm The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being Attracted when using an attack that requires physical contact against this Pokémon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tam Lin ( Dedenne )█ Naughty █ Electric ◆ Fairy █
█ ◆ █►▐ -
Ability:Pick Up: If a pokemon with this ability is in your active party, the post count for item bumps is reduced by 10. This reduction does not affect items that are already 10 posts to obtain, and having multiple pokemon with Pickup in the active party does not decrease the number of posts for an item more than 10.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Tenanye ( Togepi )█ ♀ █ Fairy ◆ █
Next Move wanted:Lv 13 Yawn- The user yawns, making the target drowsy, and at the end of the next round, then foe is put to sleep. This move will fail if used on a sleeping target

*A very special thanks to Tano who let's us use his formats for free! Thanks man, you rock my socks~! heart

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:19 pm
Razsminion
No worries! I just sorta find it a bit tedious and boring to rp alone. Even if it takes longer with someone else. razz Dumuzi would be parting ways at the next train, right?
Also, sorry it's so short. ^^; Er, what pronouns does Dumuzi prefer?

User Image
Audrey Charlotte Slate
Special Agent 080
Badges Owned
Kanto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Johto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Hoenn ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Sinnoh ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Unova ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Kalos ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Bag
Items
King's Rock - 1
Medicine
TMs & HMs
Solar Beam - 1
Berries
Jaboca - 5
Key Items
N/A
Gear/Plot-Related
Pokedex
Spy Shades
Enhanced Xtransceiver
Company
A long-haired, feminine-looking person
Battle Details
None at the moment.
Bumps
Wild Pokemon - 7/3
NPC Trainer - 6/15
Found a Shell Bell - 4/30
Berry Trees
Tree 1 - N/A
Tree 2 - N/A
Tree 3 - N/A
Tree 4 - N/A
Tree 5 - N/A
Party
Active Pokemon
Will the Chespin
Level 5
Moves:
Tackle - 50 damage
Vine Whip - 45 damage
EXP: 6/15
Vilda the Drilbur
Level 5
Moves:
Scratch - 40
EXP: 2/15

Inactive Pokemon
Walking Pokemon User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Audrey shrugged. "Not really. I just thought you could use some company." She said, Vilda seeming to get a little uneasy and hiding behind Audrey's legs. "You want to go back into your ball?" She asked the drilbur, getting a nod before returning her to her ball. "Anyway, I'm Audrey, and I'm just starting out of this adventure after finishing with school."

{{OOC: ---}}  

Jason Sangoku the Hero

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:46 pm
Jason Sangoku the Hero
Right now I have people who refer to Du in male pronouns and female pronouns, so I'll let you pick. Though if you had your character think that Du is a girl, Du would be tickled pink. Or maybe just not know what gender Du is, that would be amusing. razz

User Image

xxxxxxxx
-Jimmy Dean

”Oh, well that makes sense.” Dumuzi replied, relaxing a little more as the young woman explained herself. ”My name is Dumuzi, I was able to get my first gym badge, though I think I’m going to go down the Coordinator route instead so I really only plan to stick around long enough to get a few more pokemon and maybe a few more things to get me started. So, if you don’t mind me being a temporary companion then I don’t mind taking keeping you company.” Dumuzi’s eyes lit up a little bit. ”Oh, which school did you just finish from?” Du had noted the shy looking pokemon that used Audrey’s legs as barrier between the two. Du smiled brightly down at the pokemon trying to make it feel at ease before it was pulled back into its ball. Tenanye chirped happily and shook her sooth bell at Audrey as she introduced herself, the little Togepi seemed to be rather amused by meeting new people and also seemed to be happy showing off her gift that Niamh had passed on to her. Speaking of Niamh, the blue coloured Sylveon came bounding over to the new arrivals and presented itself to both Audrey and her Chespin. With tail wagging, Niamh started to investigate the scents of the trainer and her pokemon. Such wonderful new smells!
Dumuzi chuckled a little bit. ”I hope you don’t mind Fairy type pokemon, The Sylveon’s name is named Niamh and the Togepi in my arms is Tenanye.” After his introductions were done Dumuzi decided to ask one more question. ”Are you heading off to Santalune city right away then?”

Thoughts: ^.^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Vivienne )Hp:170/170 Condition: N/A Lv: 17 Exp: 24/28 Status: In pokeball. Friendship counter Max [5/5]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Tam Lin) Hp: 100/100 Condition: N/A Lv: 10 Exp:17/20 Status: In Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Tenanye) Hp: 110/110 Condition: N/A Lv: 11 Exp: 17/19 Status: Out of Pokeball Friendship counter: 3/5 [2/5]

Item count Tm 20: Safeguard: 15/ 30 [Ability: Pick-up]
Hearscale: 5/10
Wild Encounter's 189/5
NPC Encounter: 229/??
Moving Location: 3/3 [Exit to -----]

TM 59 Incinerate
-Sooth bell
-5 Sitrus Berries

TM #83 Infestation
HM O1 Cut
1 Big mushroom
5 Cornn Berries
1 Shiny Stone
Payapa Berry x 2
Dusk Ball x5
Net Ball x5
Luxury Ball x5
Fast Ballsx5
Tm 71 - Stone Edge
Spelon Berry
Walmel Berry
5x Pamtre berry
Evolite
Durin Berry
Belue Berry
Rage Candy Bar
Dazzling Gleam
Volt Switch
Retaliate x2
Psychic
Calm Mind
Thunderbolt
Shadow Ball
Energy Ball
Rock Slide
Echo Voice x 2

Held item:

Held item:

Held item:

█ ◆ █►▐ -

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:01 pm
Razsminion
She's gonna call him a lady. razz

User Image
Audrey Charlotte Slate
Special Agent 080
Badges Owned
Kanto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Johto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Hoenn ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Sinnoh ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Unova ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Kalos ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Bag
Items
King's Rock - 1
Medicine
TMs & HMs
Solar Beam - 1
Berries
Jaboca - 5
Key Items
N/A
Gear/Plot-Related
Pokedex
Spy Shades
Enhanced Xtransceiver
Company
Battle Details
None at the moment.
Bumps
Wild Pokemon - 8/3
NPC Trainer - 7/15
Found a Shell Bell - 5/30
Berry Trees
Tree 1 - N/A
Tree 2 - N/A
Tree 3 - N/A
Tree 4 - N/A
Tree 5 - N/A
Party
Active Pokemon
Will the Chespin
Level 5
Moves:
Tackle - 50 damage
Vine Whip - 45 damage
EXP: 7/15
Vilda the Drilbur
Level 5
Moves:
Scratch - 40
EXP: 3/15

Inactive Pokemon
Walking Pokemon User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Nice to meet you, Dumuzi." She smiled, picking Will up. "This is my chespin, Will, and the drilbur who wanted to return to her ball is Vilda. She's shy around beople." Audrey nodded, looking the other trainer up and down. She couldn't quite tell what gender this other trainer was, but they looked very feminine. "Well, it wasn't really a trainer school I went to. More of an academic school. My dad wanted me educated in case being a trainer didn't pan out." She explained, not really commenting about the other's decision to be a coordinator. "So, Miss Dumuzi, are there any nicknames you like to go by? Not to be rude, but your name isn't really something that rolls off the tongue... And I was making my way to Santalune City. But we can take it slower if you don't want to rush it."

Jason Sangoku the Hero

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:45 pm
Jason Sangoku the Hero

User Image

xxxxxxxx
-Jimmy Dean

Miss Dumuzi? Was he really that feminine? Dumuzi face softened a bit and he once more didn’t feel the need to correct his new acquaintance on the matter. It didn’t hurt his pride or feelings and honestly it made him feel oddly good, just like it had been with Isis and Leon. He looked down at Will as he was introduced and reached out to rub his head in a friendly manner. ”It’s nice to meet you, Will.” Off hand, Dumuzi wondered if Will would be given the catch phrase ‘power’ when he got a critical hit on an opponent or something? ‘Fear my Will Power!’
…Okay that was really stupid and yet oddly amusing at the same time. Perhaps Du’s youthful immaturity was starting to poke its head in. He pushed those amusing thoughts out of his head for now and went back to the conversation at hand. ”That’s not a bad idea, it’s always good to have something to fall back on if your first plan doesn’t work.” There was some advice that was earned on his end. Audrey’s dad had the right idea and obviously his heart was in the right place for his little girl. He was tempted to ask what the young woman what sort of schooling that she took but decided that it could be asked at a later date, maybe when they got more comfortable with each other she would ask, as of right now it wasn’t really something that she needed to worry about. ”Oh don’t worry about me, I’m really not in a hurry, and if your aiming to be a trainer, you might want to take some time to strengthen your team, Miss Viola isn’t a push over and if you don’t go into battle prepared she’ll sweep you away.” Du warned her in a friendly manner, he would know, he just barely got away with her victory when he faced her. She didn’t mind spending a little more time in the forest, he could use the time that to teach his pokemon some moves that he was confident would bring him victories in the contest ring.

On the topic of his name, Du offered a sympathetic smile to the girl. ”Yes, it’s not a name that you hear very often. If you prefer, you can call me Du.” He replied with an amused look, that rolled off the tongue a little better and there were already a number of people who called him that anyway, what was one more? He did like his name, but even he acknowledged that it was an odd name to be spoken out loud.
Niamh seemed to be feeling a little left out, she stood up on her hind legs and placed her two paws on Audrey’s legs, looking up at her with those big, pink eyes that tried to seduce the young woman into wanting to pet the odd coloured Sylveon. Her tail was wagging rapidly, clearly excited to meet someone new and someone who would surely fall for her cute charms!
Dumuzi looked down at his pokemon, still amused but was fairly quick to gently scold. ”No, Niamh, get down. Don’t be intrusive.” Niamh looked over at her owner and then lowered herself on the ground where she sat looking up, her tail still wagging furiously. ”Shall we head out then? I’m sure that your anxious to get a move on with your journey.”

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Vivienne )Hp:170/170 Condition: N/A Lv: 17 Exp: 25/28 Status: In pokeball. Friendship counter Max [5/5]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Tam Lin) Hp: 100/100 Condition: N/A Lv: 10 Exp:18/20 Status: In Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Tenanye) Hp: 110/110 Condition: N/A Lv: 11 Exp: 18/19 Status: Out of Pokeball Friendship counter: 4/5 [2/5]

Item count Tm 20: Safeguard: 16/ 30 [Ability: Pick-up]
Hearscale: 6/10
Wild Encounter's 190/5
NPC Encounter: 230/??
Moving Location: 3/3 [Exit to -----]

TM 59 Incinerate
-Sooth bell
-5 Sitrus Berries

TM #83 Infestation
HM O1 Cut
1 Big mushroom
5 Cornn Berries
1 Shiny Stone
Payapa Berry x 2
Dusk Ball x5
Net Ball x5
Luxury Ball x5
Fast Ballsx5
Tm 71 - Stone Edge
Spelon Berry
Walmel Berry
5x Pamtre berry
Evolite
Durin Berry
Belue Berry
Rage Candy Bar
Dazzling Gleam
Volt Switch
Retaliate x2
Psychic
Calm Mind
Thunderbolt
Shadow Ball
Energy Ball
Rock Slide
Echo Voice x 2

Held item:

Held item:

Held item:

█ ◆ █►▐ -

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:29 pm
Razsminion
Ready for the woods when you are. :3

User Image
Audrey Charlotte Slate
Special Agent 080
Badges Owned
Kanto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Johto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Hoenn ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Sinnoh ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Unova ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Kalos ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Bag
Items
King's Rock - 1
Medicine
TMs & HMs
Solar Beam - 1
Berries
Jaboca - 5
Key Items
N/A
Gear/Plot-Related
Pokedex
Spy Shades
Enhanced Xtransceiver
Company
Battle Details
None at the moment.
Bumps
Wild Pokemon - 9/3
NPC Trainer - 8/15
Found a Shell Bell - 6/30
Berry Trees
Tree 1 - N/A
Tree 2 - N/A
Tree 3 - N/A
Tree 4 - N/A
Tree 5 - N/A
Party
Active Pokemon
Will the Chespin
Level 5
Moves:
Tackle - 50 damage
Vine Whip - 45 damage
EXP: 8/15
Vilda the Drilbur
Level 5
Moves:
Scratch - 40
EXP: 4/15

Inactive Pokemon

"Alrighty, Du!" Audrey chimed, taking their hand. "Let's go then~ I was thinking I could catch a flying or fire type in the woods and get a bit of training in." She said, Will letting out a humming sound from the petting. That's when Niamh decided to get some attention. "Well aren't you just a pretty little thing~" Audrey grinned and pet the sylveon on the head. This was, for the most part, her first encounter with this particular eeveeloution. "This is the first time I've seen a sylveon before."

Jason Sangoku the Hero

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:15 am
Jason Sangoku the Hero
Okay, let's go! ^.^

User Image

xxxxxxxx
-Jimmy Dean

”Hmm… well, I don’t know about fire pokemon in the woods, but I’m sure you’ll be able to find some bird pokemon in the forests. Let’s go.” Dumuzi’s thoughts were interrupted when Niamh once more got her way like the spoiled brat that she was starting to become. She leaned her head against the pets that she had suckered out of Audrey but getting the attention that she wanted made her give something a bit like a purr. She gave a chirping call at the complement of her being a pretty pokemon from her newest pet contributor.
”Aren’t Sylveons just the cutest? I love them to pieces.” Dumuzi admitted while he cuddled Tenanye a little closer, she loved all fairy type pokemon, but the Sylveon would always hold a special place in his heart. There was just something that summed up the fairy type pokemon within them and he adored them for that. He wouldn’t say it out loud because of his other pokemon, but Sylveon was his favourite of the fairy types. Maybe that’s why Niamh was getting a little spoiled.
”I decided that I was going to make a team of Fairy type pokemon, and I was lucky enough to have some decent luck finding some too. Is there a particular pokemon type that you like a little more than the others, Miss Audrey?” Dumuzi started to head off towards the forest, a familiar path that she had gone through more than once. ”Are you going to try and become a pokemon champion as well?”

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ( Vivienne )Hp:170/170 Condition: N/A Lv: 17 Exp: 26/28 Status: In pokeball. Friendship counter Max [5/5]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Tam Lin) Hp: 100/100 Condition: N/A Lv: 10 Exp:19/20 Status: In Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (Tenanye) Hp: 110/110 Condition: N/A Lv: 11 Exp: 19/19 Status: Out of Pokeball Friendship counter: 5/5 [2/5]

Item count Tm 20: Safeguard: 17/ 30 [Ability: Pick-up]
Hearscale: 7/10
Wild Encounter's 191/5
NPC Encounter: 231/??
Moving Location: 3/3 [Exit to Santalune Forest~!]

TM 59 Incinerate
-Sooth bell
-5 Sitrus Berries

TM #83 Infestation
HM O1 Cut
1 Big mushroom
5 Cornn Berries
1 Shiny Stone
Payapa Berry x 2
Dusk Ball x5
Net Ball x5
Luxury Ball x5
Fast Ballsx5
Tm 71 - Stone Edge
Spelon Berry
Walmel Berry
5x Pamtre berry
Evolite
Durin Berry
Belue Berry
Rage Candy Bar
Dazzling Gleam
Volt Switch
Retaliate x2
Psychic
Calm Mind
Thunderbolt
Shadow Ball
Energy Ball
Rock Slide
Echo Voice x 2

Held item:

Held item:

Held item:

█ ◆ █►▐ -

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:37 am
Razsminion

User Image
Audrey Charlotte Slate
Special Agent 080
Badges Owned
Kanto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Johto ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Hoenn ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Sinnoh ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Unova ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Kalos ⇨ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Bag
Items
King's Rock - 1
Medicine
TMs & HMs
Solar Beam - 1
Berries
Jaboca - 5
Key Items
N/A
Gear/Plot-Related
Pokedex
Spy Shades
Enhanced Xtransceiver
Company
Du
Battle Details
None at the moment.
Bumps
Wild Pokemon - 10/3
NPC Trainer - 9/15
Found a Shell Bell - 7/30
Berry Trees
Tree 1 - N/A
Tree 2 - N/A
Tree 3 - N/A
Tree 4 - N/A
Tree 5 - N/A
Party
Active Pokemon
Will the Chespin
Level 5
Moves:
Tackle - 50 damage
Vine Whip - 45 damage
EXP: 9/15
Vilda the Drilbur
Level 5
Moves:
Scratch - 40

Inactive Pokemon

Audrey shrugged to Du's question as they walked. "Not really sure on becoming champion, since I'm mostly out for the adventure." She hummed, placing her recently-acquired king's rock onto Will's head. "I've done some reading on what pokemon I can find here in Kalos, and I remember that there's at leas one fire type living in the forest, if not a flying type." She explained, smiling as they finally went into the woods.

{{OOC: Off to Santalune Forest!}}  

Jason Sangoku the Hero

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Albino - Cedric rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

Albino - Cedric

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:56 pm
User Image
TheodoreOwenLamperouge
Prince of Tyvia
Movement : 1/3Wild Encounter : 114/3Trainer Challenge : 173/15

Walking into Aquacorde, Theo held onto Olivia as she slept. She was so cute! And, warm. Definitely warm. "I still need a Scatterbug....I forgot. Can I catch them here?"

[[ out of coups ]]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
CONTAINED Regal || 8 || 5/20 || 80/80 || Big Pecks CONTAINED Alba || 12 || 17/21 || 120/120 || Synchronize ROAMING Olivia || 15 || 24/25 {4/10} || 150/150 {0/5} || Magician CONTAINED Glacica || 13 || 2/18 || 130/130 || Refrigerate CONTAINED Shay || 8 || 5/20 || 80/80 || Shield Dust CONTAINED Dunban || 9 || 5/20 || 90/90 || Serene Grace
•Tackle : 50 || Sand Attack : Lowers target's accuracy one stage
~Growl : Lowers target's attack one stage || Confusion : 50 (4/10 chance of Confusion) || Disarming Voice : 40 (Never misses) || Teleport : Escape wild battles (Teleports to last visited Pokémon Center)
•Flame Charge : 50 (Raises user's speed one stage) || Ember : 40 (1/10 chance of Burn) || ~Tail Whip : Lowers target's defense one stage || Howl : Raises user's attack one stage
~Icy Wind : 55 (Lowers target's speed one stage) || ~Powder Snow : 40 (3/10 chance of Freeze) || Thunder Wave : Inflicts target with Paralysis || •Rock Throw : 50
•Tackle : 50 || ~String Shot : Lowers target's speed two stages || Harden : Raises user's defense one stage
•Rage : 20 (Does 10 more damage if used in succession) || Defense Curl : Raises user's defense one stage (Increases power of Roll Out and Ice Ball as long as user is in battle) || •Roll Out : Does damage over five turns (10, 20, 40, 80, 100; Twice the damage if Defense Curl was used first)

Inventory
Items
Basic Ball || 1 Psychic Gem || 1 Heart Scale
1 Fire Stone || 1 Big Mushroom || 0 Lemonade
1 Taiko Drum || 1 Paper Lantern
Medicine
Potion
TM/HM
1 TM68 Giga Impact
Berry
5 Chilan || 5 Payapa
Key
Town Map (Kalos) || Kalos-style PokéDex || 8 Tanabata Tickets
Personal
Locket w/ Family Portrait

To Be Claimed
4 Luxury Ball
5 Salac Berry
1 Eviolite
5 Jaboca Berry
1 King's Rock
1 Lucky Egg

Albino - Cedric rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:13 pm
User Image
AstonBrianTyrel
Royal Knight of Tyvia
Movement : 1/3Wild Encounter : 87/3Trainer Challenge : 71/15

Looking down at Theodore, Aston tilted his head a bit. Scatterbug? "What's that? I'm guessing a Bug-type, right?"

[[ out of confidence ]]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
CONTAINED Presa || 10 || 3/20 {10/10} || 100/100 {5/5} || Inner Focus CONTAINED Nachtigal || 10 || 7/20 {10/10} || 100/100 {5/5} || Defiant CONTAINED Sofie || 9 || 16/19 {10/10} || 90/90 {5/5} || Sheer Force ROAMING Rhindon || 10 || 6/15 {5/10} || 100/100 {0/5} || No Guard
Foresight : Ghosts lose Normal and Fighting immunity || •Quick Attack : 40 (Priority +1) || Endure : Survive with 1 HP (Chance leases when used in succession ;; Priority +3) || Counter : Counters physical attacks with 2x the power (Priority -5)
•Pound : 35 || ~Growl : Lowers target's attack one stage || Bubble : 40 (1/2 chance of lowering target's speed one stage)
•Play Rough : 90 (1/2 chance of lowering attack one stage) || •Iron Head : 80 (4/10 chance of Flinch) || Fairy Wind : 40 || •Bite : 60 (4/10 chance of Flinch)
•Tackle : 50 || Swords Dance : Raises user's attack two stages || •Fury Cutter : 40 (Damage doubles if used consecutively ;; Resets if not used consecutively or misses) || Metal Sound : Lowers target's special defense two stages

Inventory
Items
0 Luxury Ball || Poké Ball
Medicine
Potion
TM/HM
3 TM27 Return
Berry
None
Key
Sinnoh-style PokéDex || 116 Tanabata Tickets
Personal
Knight's Sword || Portrait of Alba and Jesamine || Broken Mawilite

To Be Claimed
Level 5 Aron
TM98 Power-Up Punch
1 RageCandyBar

Albino - Cedric

Albino - Cedric rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Albino - Cedric

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:45 pm
User Image
TheodoreOwenLamperouge
Prince of Tyvia
Movement : 2/3Wild Encounter : 115/3Trainer Challenge : 174/15

Right. Aston didn't know much about Pokémon. "Scatterbug is a caterpillar alike Pokémon, like Caterpie and Weedle. It eventually evolves in Vivillon. You know, that butterfly that has different patterns?" Speaking of Weedle.... "Shay, I'm going to leave this to you!"

[[ out of coups ]]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
CONTAINED Regal || 8 || 6/20 || 80/80 || Big Pecks CONTAINED Alba || 12 || 18/21 || 120/120 || Synchronize ROAMING Olivia || 15 || 25/25 {4/10} || 150/150 {0/5} || Magician CONTAINED Glacica || 13 || 3/18 || 130/130 || Refrigerate CONTAINED Shay || 8 || 6/20 || 80/80 || Shield Dust CONTAINED Dunban || 9 || 6/20 || 90/90 || Serene Grace
•Tackle : 50 || Sand Attack : Lowers target's accuracy one stage
~Growl : Lowers target's attack one stage || Confusion : 50 (4/10 chance of Confusion) || Disarming Voice : 40 (Never misses) || Teleport : Escape wild battles (Teleports to last visited Pokémon Center)
•Flame Charge : 50 (Raises user's speed one stage) || Ember : 40 (1/10 chance of Burn) || ~Tail Whip : Lowers target's defense one stage || Howl : Raises user's attack one stage
~Icy Wind : 55 (Lowers target's speed one stage) || ~Powder Snow : 40 (3/10 chance of Freeze) || Thunder Wave : Inflicts target with Paralysis || •Rock Throw : 50
•Tackle : 50 || ~String Shot : Lowers target's speed two stages || Harden : Raises user's defense one stage
•Rage : 20 (Does 10 more damage if used in succession) || Defense Curl : Raises user's defense one stage (Increases power of Roll Out and Ice Ball as long as user is in battle) || •Roll Out : Does damage over five turns (10, 20, 40, 80, 100; Twice the damage if Defense Curl was used first)

Inventory
Items
Basic Ball || 1 Psychic Gem || 1 Heart Scale
1 Fire Stone || 1 Big Mushroom || 0 Lemonade
1 Taiko Drum || 1 Paper Lantern
Medicine
Potion
TM/HM
1 TM68 Giga Impact
Berry
5 Chilan || 5 Payapa
Key