Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply ❻ Kalos Region
Santalune City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 1:52 am
User Image
D U M U Z I B L A C K W O O D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNemo liber est qui corpori servit
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFortiter in re, suaviter in modo

xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxI cannot change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
-Jimmy Dean

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

”So… why does our human get those happy looks on his face when he gets really quiet and into his weird trance stare? Is he trying to learn a new move or do you think he’s trying to evolve?”
Vivienne had informed Titania about what was going on and what she had experienced during their walks alongside each other. It seemed to her that he was trying to do something to make himself feel happy but she wasn’t sure what that was.
”I’ve felt some strange changes in his aura as well during those times, though… I doubt highly that humans can learn new things as we do, they seem to be rather one trick Ponyta’s when it comes to that sort of thing. Still, his aura is strange. It’s like he’s trying to hide something really bright and shiny inside but doesn’t want anyone to see it. I can’t help but wonder why…”
It was hard to try and explain to another pokemon what it was like to see an aura when the other pokemon couldn’t see it themselves. Making matters a little harder was the fact that Vivienne definitely seemed to still be young and didn’t have the grasp of the world that an older, more wiser pokemon such as herself had, and even then this was something of a strange occurrence, even for her.
”So… what do we do about that, the human seems so much happier when he’s in his strange trance states, should we interrupt them if they make him happy?” Vivienne’s face scrunched up a bit as she tried to wrap her brain around the situation. ”I mean, you’re a Psychic type pokemon, yes? Can’t you read his mind or something during these strange trances.”
Titania sighed and rubbed the side of her head. ”No, at least not yet. Maybe if we had a pokemon with the telepathy ability we could find out but… those pokemon are really rare and I’m not so sure where we could even go and look for one. The human seems to be focused on fairy type pokemon, and not many of them would have it. I guess all we can do is just try and pick up on things until we figure out what the Human sees in his visions.”
”Boo! I wanna find out what’s making his aura so pretty to you.”
”Yeah… me too.” Titania replied as she looked over her shoulder at their human as he rested against a tree, a strange book on his lap and a pencil moving around.
”Well, if there is nothing we can do. I’m going to go and play with the human~! Last one there smells like a Muk!”
Titania wasn’t about to lose on that one, the two pokemon bounded over to Dumuzi where they interrupted his drawing time in favour of getting to play with him. Dumuzi didn’t seem to mind though, he was just as pleased playing with his pokemon as he was drawing them.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNo one is free who is a slave to his body
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxResolute in action, gentle in manner.

Thoughts: My, these two got playful all of a sudden. ^.^
Feelings: Relaxed.
Theme music: Queen of the Mountain

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 140/140 Condition: N/A Lv: 14 Exp: 12/19 Status: out of Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Vivienne )Hp:50/50 Condition: N/A Lv: 5 Exp: 3/16 Status: Out of pokeball. Friendship counter 6/10 [1/5]

Item count Sooth bell: 17/30
Antidote: 10/10 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wild Encounter's 4/5
NPC Encounter: 3/??
Moving Location: 3/3

Items: Pokedex
-Infinite Pokeballs User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-Infinite Potions User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-3 antidote User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
- 1 Heartscale User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ralts ♀ ( Titania )█ Sassy █ Psychic◆ Fairy █
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
█ Fairy ◆ Offensive █ Disarming Voice►40▐ - Never Misses
█ Psychic ◆ Offensive █ Confusion ►50▐ - 4/10 Chance of confusion
█ Normal ◆ Defensive █ Lucky Chant ► N/A▐ - Damage done to user is reduced by 30 for 5 turns. Prevents Critical Hits.
█ Psychic ◆ Defensive █ Teleport ►N/A▐ - Allows User to Flee Wild Battles; Also Warps Player to the Last Pokemon Center they visited
Next Move wanted: Lv 17 Magical Leaf
Held item:
Ability:Synchronize: When this Pokémon becomes Poisoned, Paralyzed, or Burned, so does the opponent. However, Fire-type and Water Veil ability Pokémon cannot be Burned, Poison-type and Steel-type and Immunity ability Pokémon cannot be Poisoned, and Limber ability Pokémon cannot be Paralyzed.*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Azurill ( Vivienne )♀ █ Hardy █ Normal ◆ Fairy █
█ Normal ◆ Useless █ Splash ►N/A▐ - No effect
█ Water ◆ Offensive █ Watergun ►40▐ -
█ Normal ◆ Defensive █ Tail Whip►N/A▐ - Lowers targets defence by one stage
█ Water ◆ Defensive █Water Sport►N/A▐ - Reduces base power of fire type moves by ½ for five turns
Next Move wanted:Lv 7 Bubbles
Held item:
Ability:Huge Power: All physical attacks used by this pokemon will do x1.3 damage*

*A very special thanks to Tano who let's us use his formats for free! Thanks man, you rock my socks~! heart

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 2:54 am
User Image

xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxI cannot change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
-Jimmy Dean

Dumuzi had Titania cuddled in his left arm while Vivienne was at the mercy of Dumuzi as he tickled her feet relentlessly. The squeaking laughter filled the area as the trio continued on their break under the tree that seemed to be claimed by them the day before. Dumuzi eventually let Vivienne go where she could catch her breath from laughting so hard and pulled both of his pokemon onto his lap where he pulled out his sketchbook once more and continued on his drawings. It was nice to spend some quality time with his pokemon like this. He made a note to do it far more often than he was currently doing. If anything, it was starting to allow his pokemon to get warmed up to him as a trainer, and that was important for everyone involved. Titania was a stolen pokemon, so she didn’t have the full trust of that his brother would have with her, and Vivi was still really new to the whole ‘belonging to a pokemon trainer’ thing. The pokemon looked on in something akin to awe as Dumuzi continued to work on his sketch while they all cuddled together with each other and enjoyed the day together. Titania recognized herself right away and was silently very pleased that she was a topic of such a artistry. He allowed Vivienne to see the beginnings of the picture that he drew with her and Titania so that she didn’t feel as left out of things as she may have felt. Pleased, Vivienne was just has happy to watch the drawing of Titania come to life. It was amazing what their human could do with a pencil and she was eager to see what her picture was going to look like when it was all said and done. For now, she was very content with what she was watching.

Thoughts: My, these two got playful all of a sudden. ^.^
Feelings: Relaxed.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 140/140 Condition: N/A Lv: 14 Exp: 13/19 Status: out of Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Vivienne )Hp:50/50 Condition: N/A Lv: 5 Exp: 4/16 Status: Out of pokeball. Friendship counter 7/10 [1/5]

Item count Sooth bell: 18/30
Antidote: 1/10 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wild Encounter's 5/5
NPC Encounter: 4/??

-Infinite Pokeballs User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-Infinite Potions User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-4 antidote User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ralts ♀ ( Titania )█ Sassy █ Psychic◆ Fairy █
█ Normal ◆ Defensive █ Lucky Chant ► N/A▐ - Damage done to user is reduced by 30 for 5 turns. Prevents Critical Hits.
█ Psychic ◆ Defensive █ Teleport ►N/A▐ - Allows User to Flee Wild Battles; Also Warps Player to the Last Pokemon Center they visited
Held item:
Ability:Synchronize: When this Pokémon becomes Poisoned, Paralyzed, or Burned, so does the opponent. However, Fire-type and Water Veil ability Pokémon cannot be Burned, Poison-type and Steel-type and Immunity ability Pokémon cannot be Poisoned, and Limber ability Pokémon cannot be Paralyzed.*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Azurill ( Vivienne )♀ █ Hardy █ Normal ◆ Fairy █
█ Water ◆ Defensive █Water Sport►N/A▐ - Reduces base power of fire type moves by ½ for five turns
Held item:
Ability:Huge Power: All physical attacks used by this pokemon will do x1.3 damage*

*A very special thanks to Tano who let's us use his formats for free! Thanks man, you rock my socks~! heart

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 4:41 am
User Image

xxxxxxxx
-Jimmy Dean

The trio must have excited something that was nearby while they were taking their break. Not far off from the group a rustling from the bushes was heard from their left and a very familiar pokemon came flying out of the bushes with a mighty mew. Dumuzi gave something of a sigh. ”I guess our break is over, alright Titania, this one looks like it’s yours.”

Wild pokemon appears:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.LitleoHp:
70/70 Condition: N/A Lv: 7

Titania didn’t even need to be told what to do: reaching into the mind of the Litleo she started to push psychic energy into his mind to scramble his brain a little bit.

[Titania used confusion: 50 damage to Litleo]

The little lion pokemon’s head snapped back slightly and he shook his head before preparing himself for an attack. From deep within his little body, he summoned a piping hot ember that he sent towards Titania with a startling amount of accuracy.

[Litleo used ember: 40 points to Titania – no burn]

20/70 Condition: N/A Lv: 7
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.TitaniaHp:
100/140 Condition: N/A Lv: 14

Titania did not look happy at Litleo’s attempt to set her on fire, and she wasn’t about to have any more of that coming in and ruining her nice break. She started with her harmonics and started to pick up octaves in her hauntingly beautiful song that threatened to shread the sanity of all who were around. The sonic blast of the vocals sent the little lion pokemon bouncing into the bushes behind him.

[Titania used Disarming voice, Litleo took 40 damage, Litleo fainted – 5 exp earned]

”Good job, Titania, he looked rather tough.” He looked over at his pokemon and gave a bit of a sigh. ”Why don’t I make us a snack and then we’ll head back out again, how does that sound?”
Though the idea of starting their search ago so soon didn’t sound all that appealing, Dumuzi’s girls seemed rather excited about getting something to eat. Food rewards were a girl’s best friend after all.

Thoughts: Snacks it is then. ^.^
Feelings: A little hesitant to get back to searching so soon.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 140/140 Condition: N/A Lv: 14 Exp: 19/19 Status: out of Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Vivienne )Hp:50/50 Condition: N/A Lv: 5 Exp: 5/16 Status: Out of pokeball. Friendship counter 8/10 [1/5]

Item count Sooth bell: 19/30
Antidote: 2/10 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wild Encounter's 1/5
NPC Encounter: 5/??

Held item:

Held item:

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 5:35 am
User Image

xxxxxxxx
-Jimmy Dean

[ Potion x2 used on Titania]

Dumuzi pondered for a moment before looking back and forth between Titania and Vivienne. Maybe he should go back to the forest and raise Vivi a little bit, Poor Titania was taking on more than what was fair for her to do. Dumuzi pounder over his options for a moment before making a decision, hopefully there wouldn’t be too many pokemon that were stronger than Vivienne in the forest and hopefully they didn’t run into anything too poisonous. That made him pause for a moment. ”Hey girls, I think I’m going to change the plan a little bit. We aren’t having too much luck finding a Flabebe and Titania is really getting put through the ringer here. I think we should head off to the forest and let Vivienne get some experience. We’ll head out after a snack instead of going back to searching.” The pokemon looked at each other before smiling at Dumuzi and nodding their heads in agreement. At least this way Titania could get a bit of rest for the most part and Vivienne would be able to cut her teeth when it came to battling with a trainer. With everything seemingly settled, Dumuzi finished up the snacks for him and his pokemon. It was hard to tell who was more eager for them, him or the girls who came rushing up to get their fill. Dumuzi sighed a bit but gathered his own snack among them before they were all gobbled up by his pokemon friends.
~*~*

”Alright Vivi, are you ready to go?” He asked his blue companion who nodded excitedly at him. He didn’t need to raise her too much, just so that she was able to hold her own in this area before they came back and tried again to search for Flabebe. He shouldered his pack and started to head towards the woods again, having already made a quick stop at the pokemon center to give everyone a break, he was now ready to go into the woods and help Vivienne get stronger so that she felt more like a part of the team and less like a casual onlooker.

Thoughts: Maybe a change of pace will bring us more luck when we get back to the city?. ^.^
Feelings: Neutral

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 150/150 Condition: N/A Lv: 15 Exp: 1/20 Status: out of Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Vivienne )Hp:50/50 Condition: N/A Lv: 5 Exp: 7/16 Status: Out of pokeball. Friendship counter 9/10 [1/5]

Item count Sooth bell: 20/30
Antidote: 3/10 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wild Encounter's 2/5
NPC Encounter: 6/??
Moving Location: 3/3 - Exit to Santalune Forest~!

Held item:

Held item:

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:51 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxx
-Jimmy Dean

Dumuzi had shot a pretty venomous glare at Theo’s at that Prissy little Princess comment, he had heard that sort of thing so many times on the playgrounds and from other kids that it didn’t barb him as much as it used to, but it still got under his skin enough to send darker looks at people. Ah man, was this guy just a walking contradiction or what? First he thought that people who raised pokemon based only on their looks or a certain type were foolish, then he was okay with it, and now Dumuzi was a Princess for pointing this out to him and saying that people had a right to raise whatever pokemon that they wanted? Was Theo even listening to himself at this point? Was he confused on his stance or perhaps he just didn’t quite mean what he was saying and getting this thoughts and meanings mixed up. It never ceased to amuse Dumuzi when people would say things like: ‘I don’t mind when people do this thing, but I think those that do are stupid’ as if they didn’t understand that they just contradicted themselves saying things like that. It was at this point that Dumuzi realized that perhaps Theo needed to work on putting his words together a little more gracefully so that perhaps the meaning wasn’t totally lost or jumbled up with the rest of what he said. Dumuzi guessed that it really all boiled down to his opinion on the matter and he was welcomed to it even though Dumuzi disagreed with what he said. At least he thought so… it was hard to tell with him, to be honest.
Dumuzi fell silent on the way towards the pokemon center as he half accompanied Theo towards the common destination. Hmm… he supposed while he was here he would go back to searching for Flabebe so that he could finish collecting the pokemon he wanted here, then he could raise them up and be ready for his first gym badge. He had a feeling that Theo would go on his own way after this little spat and Dumuzi was accepting of that. People around here where just too weird for him, he supposed. With the orange roof in an immediate distance Dumuzi sighed in something of a relief, now, they could get their pokemon rested and he could go back to searching for what he really wanted while raising Vivienne a little more. With his plan decided upon, he pushed through the doors to give his pokemon some much needed rest.

Thoughts: Nothing pressing

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 160/160 Condition: N/A Lv: 16 Exp: 1/21 Status: In Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Vivienne )Hp:70/70 Condition: N/A Lv: 7 Exp: 5/18 Status: Out of pokeball. Friendship counter 5/5 [4/5]

Item count White Flute: 9/30
Paralyze Heal: 3/10 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wild Encounter's 7/5
NPC Encounter: 21/??
Moving Location: 1/3

-5 antidote User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
-Sooth bell
-5 Sitrus Berries
- I Paralyze PotionUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Held item:

█ Water ◆ Offensive █ Bubble ►40▐ - 1/2 chance of lowering targets speed
Next Move wanted:Lv 10 Charm
Held item: Sooth Bell

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:22 am
((Sorry Albino! I really need to get Dumuzi moving again. >.<;;; When life settles down for you a bit, feel free to come and catch up with Dumuzi again. =3 ))

User Image

xxxxxxxx
-Jimmy Dean

After a quick trip to the Pokemon center and some further butchery of the French language, Dumuzi once more set off on his adventure to find his illusive Pokemon target, Flabebe. As per usual at the moment, Vivienne was bouncing happily beside her human and enjoying the sun that was beating down on them. She felt like she was much stronger than when she was first picked up and she certainly wasn’t the same pokemon that was taken out by Titania for her human to capture. Vivienne was suddenly scooped up by Dumuzi and snuggled rather affectionately while they were away from the other people, or at least what Dumuzi could see as far as people were concerned. Delighted, Vivienne pressed herself into the embrace and squeaked rather happily. She really like this human! He seemed like he was a little distant and aloof at times, but he was really, really gentle and kind to them when nobody was around and even when someone was, he was still rather kind and understanding. He watched over her when they were in the forest and made sure that she was safe when things were too rough for her to handle. She felt a strong bond with her trainer and knew that she had to do whatever it took for her to keep her human happy, and –if possible- bring out that shiny aura that Titania was talking about earlier. The duo was interrupted from their time alone when a rustling came from in front of them. Dumuzi set Vivienne down and got a confident look on his face. He saw a Farfetch’d come from the bushes. It didn’t look all that tough.
”Alright, Vivienne, it’s all yours, you got this!”

Wild Pokemon appeared!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Far’Fetch’d Hp:
40/40 Condition: N/A Lv: 4

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.(Azurill)Hp:
70/70 Condition: N/A Lv: 7

With a cutely defiant squeak Vivienne bounded into combat and waited for her friend to give her the instructions that she needed in order to defeat her opponent. ”Vivienne, use Bubble!
Vivienne bounded off of her tail, the tail glowed a soft blue before the little pokemon pulled her head back and spewed a torrent of foamy white bubbles that blasted towards the bird that had bothered to bother them.

[ Vivienne used bubble – 40 points of damage to Farfetch’d! Farfetch’d fainted – 5 exp earned!]

Vivienne washed away that dirty old bird Pokemon and the celebration was quick to take place as Vivienne once more found herself scooped up into the air and brought under the comforting arm of her human. ”That was fantastic, Vivi, you’re getting so strong.” Vivi found her feet being tickled and squeaked out in laughter as she kicked her feet, once more only making her situation worse as she rapidly brushed her feet against Dumuzi’s fingers. Dumuzi stopped to let his little friend catch her breath. ”Alright, let’s get going again. We still need to find another team mate here.

Thoughts: Nothing pressing

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 160/160 Condition: N/A Lv: 16 Exp: 2/21 Status: In Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Vivienne )Hp:70/70 Condition: N/A Lv: 7 Exp: 11/18 Status: Out of pokeball. Friendship counter Max [5/5]

Item countPayapa Berry: 1/30
White Flute: 9/30
Paralyze Heal: 4/10 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wild Encounter's 3/5
NPC Encounter: 22/??
Moving Location: 2/3

-Sooth bell
-5 Sitrus Berries
- I Paralyze PotionUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Held item:

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:46 am
User Image

xxxxxxxx
-Jimmy Dean

Dumuzi was very proud of Vivienne, she was quickly becoming more confident in herself and she was getting stronger and stronger with each passing battle. While they were rooting through the grass, Dumuzi was thinking about how he was going to catch up to his brother and how he was going to give his parents a reason to brag about their youngest child the way they did their eldest. Dumuzi felt a little daunted by his task… actually, how was he going to achieve his goal and make himself stand out from what his brother had done? The thought had not actually crossed his mind until now, but now that he thought about it, he wasn’t sure what he could do –other than make a themed team of his favourite pokmeon- to make himself stand out or even get out of the shadow of the young man who made him feel as though he was always going to be a second banana to. What was he going to do and how was he going to do it? Maybe if he beat the gyms at a faster time…? No, no that wouldn’t work. If he was just randomly collecting pokemon then that might have been a possibility, but because he was hunting specific pokemon he had already fell short of that goal. Heh… he failed before he even got started. Dumuzi gave a heavy sigh as he came to the realization that it wasn’t going to be at all easy to actually get to the point where he was going to be able to triumph over his brother. He was pulled from his thoughts as a small, pebbly tongue ran over his chin. He looked down, rather surprised to see Vivienne looking back up at him with a worried expression on her face. His face softened a little bit and his lips pulled into something of a gentle smile, exposing his dimples lightly in the process. ”Don’t mind me, Vivi… I’m just having some family troubles that I’m trying to get under control. I’m not in any pain or anything, alright? So don’t worry.” Dumuzi scratched Vivienne and she leaned back with a pleased smile on her face in response. He needed to keep a tighter control over his emotions because he was starting to worry his pokemon, and that was definitely not something that he wanted to do.

Thoughts: Don't worry about me, Vivi. I'll be fine. ^.^
Feelings: A little stressed

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 160/160 Condition: N/A Lv: 16 Exp: 3/21 Status: In Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Vivienne )Hp:70/70 Condition: N/A Lv: 7 Exp: 12/18 Status: Out of pokeball. Friendship counter Max [5/5]

Item countPayapa Berry: 2/30
White Flute: 9/30
Paralyze Heal: 5/10 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wild Encounter's 4/5
NPC Encounter: 23/??

-Sooth bell
-5 Sitrus Berries

Held item:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:08 am
User Image

xxxxxxxx
-Jimmy Dean

Dumuzi placed Vivienne down again so that she could go and investigate a bunch of things that were going on around her. He couldn’t help but smile as she went around and investigated every little thing with such a level of unbridled joy. He envied her so much for being so comfortable with herself that she didn’t seem to have a care in the world. He wondered what that was like, to be able to fully be yourself to the point where it didn’t even faze you when someone pointed out a flaw or weakness of your being. He had always been one of those boys who just felt more comfortable doing feminine things and hanging out with the girls, but for whatever reason the rest of the boys thought that this was a threat to their masculinity. Eventually he was forced to conform and that just made him feel all the worse about himself. He sold himself out for the sake of others and honestly he was kicking himself for doing it, but at the same time, he wasn’t sure that he wouldn’t have done it if he had the chance to do things all over again. He didn’t like being the odd one out, he didn’t want to be the loner in the corner who was shunned by everyone. He had always been the one who had to wear a strong mask in order to be himself. What he really wanted to be was Feya, but he feared the rejection of those who were around him or worse –his family. Without them he would have nothing and he would truly be alone. When he left on this journey his goals were to make his parents proud of him, to give them something to talk about other than his brother and have a pride in their voices when they talked about him. It was apparent though, that he flew off the handle on this one. Looking back he had a feeling that this was a big mistake. Granted, he wouldn’t do too much differently other than perhaps letting his parents know that he was going off and doing a pokemon adventure. He was partly tempted to call them up and let them know that he was alright, maybe even tell them where he was, but he felt it was better to let them have some time to cool down so emotions weren’t high and nobody got hurt over words. He would figure something out, right now though he would occupy himself with finding more Pokemon and building his team.

Thoughts: I really blew it, didn't I?
Feelings: A little stressed

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 160/160 Condition: N/A Lv: 16 Exp: 4/21 Status: In Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Vivienne )Hp:70/70 Condition: N/A Lv: 7 Exp: 13/18 Status: Out of pokeball. Friendship counter Max [5/5]

Item countPayapa Berry: 3/30
Paralyze Heal: 6/10 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wild Encounter's 5/5
NPC Encounter: 24/??

-Sooth bell
-5 Sitrus Berries

Held item:

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:55 am
User Image

xxxxxxxx
-Jimmy Dean

Dumuzi was locked in his head for a bit, honestly he was bouncing back and forth between wracking his brain to try and figure out how to make himself shine in his parents eyes and allowing himself to have his little head fancies as Feya. It was hard to try and think about how much he screwed up and how he was going to try and get out of his brothers shadow. He needed moments of rest in his mind before he give himself a nervous breakdown. Feya and the fantasies that came with being her were a welcomed sanctuary from all of that. He would keep an eye on Vivienne who seemed to be happy just finding the odd feather and perhaps a nice looking leaf.

A wild pokemon appeared!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Riolu )Hp:
40/40 Condition: Lv: 4

”You got this, Vivienne! Use Water Gun!” Vivienne’s cheeks puffed out and her head titled back ever so slightly before she released a pressured stream of water and knocked the Riolu right off its feet.

[Vivienne used Water Gun: 40 damage vs. Riolu – Riolu fainted! 5 xp earned! ]

”Very nice, Vivienne!” Dumuzi replied and smiled over at Vivienne, a strange look came over her face and she stopped bouncing on her tail like she had been doing continuously. Dumuzi’s smile died down a bit. ”Viv… is something wrong?”
Vivienne wasn’t sure if there was something wrong or not. But something strange was happening in her tummy and it brought a warm, bubbly feeling to her body. A glow started to envelop her body and she felt her features begin to change! Dumuzi could only watch with wide eyed wonder as Vivienne’s form shifted and grew into something else. When the light died down, a rather bewildered looking Vivienne stood in all her new, transformed glory as a Marill. Vivienne looked around, she felt stronger and was now a lot bigger than what she was before. She took a few moments to look around her person. She had hands! …Or at the very least function arms… but she would take it!! Her feet were strongly planted on the ground and she was big enough that she didn’t have to bounce on her tail to get around! Her smile grew as she looked behind her and wagged her tail back and forth a few times. Thank Arceus! He poor tail was starting to get a little sore and painful from all that bounding along. Dumuzi chuckled a bit and picked up his newly evolved pokemon (with a little more effort needed than before) and cuddled her for a moment. ”Congratulations, Vivienne. I’m really happy for you.” Vivienne gave a happy chime and Dumuzi put her down on the ground again. ”I’ll make us something special later to celebrate.”

Thoughts: Alright! Go Viv! >w<
Feelings: Happy for Vivienne

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 160/160 Condition: N/A Lv: 16 Exp: 5/21 Status: In Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Vivienne )Hp:80/80 Condition: N/A Lv: 8 Exp: 1/19 Status: Out of pokeball. Friendship counter Max [5/5]

Item countPayapa Berry: 4/30
Paralyze Heal: 7/10 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wild Encounter's 1/5
NPC Encounter: 25/??

-Sooth bell
-5 Sitrus Berries

Held item:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Marill ( Vivienne )♀ █ Hardy █ Water ◆ Fairy █
Next Move wanted:Lv 10 Defense Curl/ Rollout

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:19 am
User Image

xxxxxxxx
-Jimmy Dean

Dumuzi continued on with his search for the Flabebe that he was looking for, he was almost at the verge of giving up on finding one at this point in time, maybe it just wasn’t in the cards for him to meet one, or maybe he was just not meant to get one yet. He sighed a bit and then looked down to note that Vivi wasn’t at his feet like she usually was. He looked back a bit and saw his friend lagging behind a bit. ”You’ve had a tiring day, Vivi, did you want to rest inside your pokeball for a while?” Vivienne sat down and nodded her head. Dumuzi only gave her a soft smile. ”I don’t blame you, you fought a bunch of pokemon and evolved, you must be exhausted.” Dumuzi pulled out her pokeball and recalled her into it, the round blue pokemon became a splash of red as she was pulled into her pokeball where she was likely going to be taking a quick nap. Dumuzi took a deep breath and started to walk around though the tall grass again in order to find more pokemon. He found some solace in the peace and quiet that was suddenly surrounding him. It was nice to be left alone with his thoughts every now and then, though one could argue that he seemed to place himself in this thoughts far too often in order to escape the world, but he just found it so enticing that he couldn’t stay out of it. He loved the world that he created for himself and the person that he could be within his mind more than the real world and the person that he was. Maybe would probably say that this wasn’t too healthy, but really, he wasn’t really sure how to deal with things sometimes. Dumuzi refocused his mind to search for pokemon again… though rest assured that daydreams of who he could be were not far from his mind if he grew bored.

Thoughts: Hmm... the breeze here feels nice.
Feelings: Stressed

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 160/160 Condition: N/A Lv: 16 Exp: 6/21 Status: In Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Vivienne )Hp:80/80 Condition: N/A Lv: 8 Exp: 2/19 Status: In pokeball. Friendship counter Max [5/5]

Item countPayapa Berry: 5/30
Paralyze Heal: 8/10 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wild Encounter's 2/5
NPC Encounter: 27/??

-Sooth bell
-5 Sitrus Berries

Held item:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Marill ( Vivienne )♀ █ Hardy █ Water ◆ Fairy █

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:40 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxx
-Jimmy Dean

Dumuzi had ventured on, moving through the bushes and flowers in search of pokemon that lived there so that he could continue to strengthen his team in order to face his first gym. The thought still made him a little bit nervous but he was confident in his team and their ability to do well. He wanted to give Vivienne a bit more experience before he went against the gym though. He was sure that she would do alright, but the stronger she was, the less chance she would get hurt in the fight. To Dumuzi, the protection of his pokemon was his greatest concern, he didn’t like to see them get hurt and he certainly didn’t want to see either of his team mates faint from battle. Being a gentle soul that he was, he wasn’t someone who liked to see pokemon getting hurt, but in the end this was just one of the lesser evils that he would have to pursue in his road to getting out of his brother’s shadow. He didn’t really like it, but then again it was one of those things that you didn’t have to like it, you just had to do it. At least, that’s what he could hear his father telling him. He guessed he would just have to suck it up until he got to the point where his team was strong enough where he didn’t have to raise them anymore and grew strong enough they could take on any challenge and not have to worry about being seriously hurt. Dumuzi may have felt rather daunted by the task already, but he knew that this was something that he would have to do in order to help his pokemon out in the long run. But first he was going to need to find the pokemon so that he raise his pokemon to that point.

Thoughts: I need... to get stronger...
Feelings: Stressed

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 160/160 Condition: N/A Lv: 16 Exp: 7/21 Status: In Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Vivienne )Hp:80/80 Condition: N/A Lv: 8 Exp: 3/19 Status: In pokeball. Friendship counter Max [5/5]

Item countPayapa Berry: 6/30
Paralyze Heal: 9/10 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wild Encounter's 3/5
NPC Encounter: 28/??

-Sooth bell
-5 Sitrus Berries

Held item:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:55 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxx
-Jimmy Dean

Man, Dumuzi wished that he had the forethought to bring some music or something, it sure could be boring being in the silence like this with only your thoughts to torment him. Then again he was already wishing that he did a lot of other things differently when he left his place, he gave a bit of a defeated smile to himself and just add it to the list of things that he wished he could have done differently in his life but didn’t. It was amazing how your hindsight was 20/20, he wished that when he was in those situations at the time that his vision was as clear and that he could have made some much better choices in life. Not that he was a bad kid by any stretch of the imagination but he wondered sometimes –as all people did- if he had done something differently whether things would have turned out a lot different for him in the end. It was a cruel thing to taunt himself with, but it was usually something that everyone did to themselves at one point or another. Dumuzi paused for a moment, stopping in his tracks and looking down at this feet for a moment in order clear this thoughts. This wasn’t doing him any good, getting down on himself with the ‘what ifs?’ and ‘Could have been’ scenario’s that were never going to be corrected in his life. He was here now, and he was doing this because of the actions that he had found himself performing. Dumuzi took his pack off and rummaged through it until he found his book of French and started to once more start to teach himself the language of the people that were surrounding him now. He knew a few basic things like ‘thank you’ and ‘my name is’ but he wanted to learn much more so that he could survive here (or at the very least not butcher the language like he did in previous attempts) to at least blend in a little more with the population.

Thoughts: Comment allez-vous? Je vais bien.
Feelings: Uneasy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 160/160 Condition: N/A Lv: 16 Exp: 8/21 Status: In Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Vivienne )Hp:80/80 Condition: N/A Lv: 8 Exp: 4/19 Status: In pokeball. Friendship counter Max [5/5]

Item countPayapa Berry: 7/30
Paralyze Heal: 10/10 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wild Encounter's 4/5
NPC Encounter: 29/??

-Sooth bell
-5 Sitrus Berries

Held item:

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:43 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxx
-Jimmy Dean

Feya was dressed to the nines, though the mysterious woman was not all that interesting in the ball that was going on behind her right now in the room crowded with all the fancy and well off people. Instead, she preferred to stay out in the balcony and watch the stars as they danced carelessly in the sky overhead. She had been dancing all nice with those handsome young men and even a couple of beautiful young women as well, but finally she had tired herself out and had to retreat to the balcony to catch a cool breeze and some moments alone with her thoughts. She smiled happily to herself as she half sat on the balcony and looked over at the sprawling land that was before her. Though this was not her palace, she certainly had feel in love with it. It wasn’t too long before she was joined by someone else, a rather suave, tall dark and handsome man that she had been dancing with for some time before she decided to come out here and cool down. He was a rich tycoon from what she had heard, but he seemed rather humble and charming. Nothing about him seemed fake but she was still rather cautious about the man, one so young and already such a business man surely had to be rather ruthless in his pursuit of what he wanted. She wondered what he could be after, though judging by the way he was trying to swoon her earlier she was sure that he was after either one more dance or perhaps just a little quality with the mysterious woman and her favourite fairy pokemon.

Dumuzi was faded from his daydream and he once more turned to his French book, he was doing pretty well with learning a few more key things to say with the romantic language of the Kalos region. Hmm… as much as he enjoyed learning a new language, he couldn’t help but wonder what Feya and that young man would be getting up to with their little private meeting under the stars? Heh~ he felt in the mood for a little romance right now and perhaps Feya could be swept of her pretty little feet for a while…

Thoughts: >//w//> Oh my, Feya~! You lucky girl.
Feelings: Happily

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 160/160 Condition: N/A Lv: 16 Exp: 9/21 Status: In Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Vivienne )Hp:80/80 Condition: N/A Lv: 8 Exp: 5/19 Status: In pokeball. Friendship counter Max [5/5]

Item countPayapa Berry: 8/30
TM 59 Incinerate: 1/40
Wild Encounter's 5/5
NPC Encounter: 30/??

-Sooth bell
-5 Sitrus Berries
- 2 Paralyze PotionsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Held item:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:11 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxx
-Jimmy Dean

Dumuzi was half working on his French and half daydreaming about his female persona and the romantic encounters that she was bound to have when a rustling came out of the bushes and a Psyduck popped out of the bushes. Well, it was a water type, and that meant that Vivienne was going to be in for a bit of a longer fight seeing as she only knew water type moves. But, this was her chance to shine too.

Wild pokemon appears:
50/50 Condition: N/A Lv: 5

Alright, Vivienne let’s do this.” Dumuzi threw his pokeball and his blue water fairy popped out from a haze of red color. She looked determined and ready for some action. ”This will be a long fight, Vivi, but I believe in you. Use water gun!”
A torrent of pressurized water squirted out of her mouth and smacked Psyduck in between the eyes, the wet looking Psyduck didn’t look overly fazed, but nor did it look overly impressed either.

[Vivi used water gun. Its not very effective… Psyduck took 20 points of damage]

[Psyduck used scratch- 40 damage to Vivienne]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.PsyduckHp:
30/50 Condition: N/A Lv: 5

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.VivienneHp:
40/80 Condition: N/A Lv: 8

”Keep it up with a Bubble attack, Viv!” A spray of foamy bubbles blasted out of Vivienne’s mouth and covered the Psyduck in slippery wet bubbles.
The Psyduck look more annoyed than anything right now.

[Vivi used Bubble. It’s not very effective… Psyduck took 20 points of damage.]

[Psyduck used Tail whip – Vivi’s defense fell.]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.PsyduckHp:
10/50 Condition: N/A Lv: 5

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.VivienneHp:
40/80 Condition: N/A Lv: 8

”Alright Viv, lets finish this off! Use water gun again!” Once more a stream of water blasted Psyduck, this time toppling the pokemon over and finishing the match. Vivi looked over with a pleased look on her face and Dumuzi gave her a thumbs up. ”Let’s take a break, Vivienne. I’ll make you that celebration meal that I promised you earlier and get you healed back up.” Vivienne’s eyes lit up and got watery with Joy, she loved her masters cooking and this was going to be a real treat!

[Vivi used water gun- it wasn't very effective. Psyduck took 20 damage, Psyduck fainted! 5 xp earned.]

Thoughts: Ugh, I need to get off my feet for a while. =w=

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Titania )Hp: 160/160 Condition: N/A Lv: 16 Exp: 10/21 Status: In Pokeball
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( Vivienne )Hp:80/80 Condition: N/A Lv: 8 Exp: 11/19 Status: In pokeball. Friendship counter Max [5/5]

Item countPayapa Berry: 9/30
TM 59 Incinerate: 2/40
Wild Encounter's 1/5
NPC Encounter: 31/??

-Sooth bell
-5 Sitrus Berries
- 2 Paralyze PotionsUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Held item:

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:44 pm
User Image
Marx Alamastir

NPC Battle 442/15 posts

Wild Pokemon 299/5
Posts To Leave Area 1/3

Item questing: Apicot
24/50 posts
Area Specific Item: ----
--/-- posts

Marx was at a run by the time he reached the city, but slowed as he entered, before coming to a stop, eyebrows raised. The city was so pretty! And green... It was almost like a very large town. Flygon swept down to land beside him, giving a coo of appreciation, looking around curiously at all the buildings. Felix stopped beside them, apathetic as always, but glanced at Marx after a long pause had dragged by.

Flygon, too, recovered, and gave him a nudge, shaking him from the awe-struck stupor. Marx grinned, taking off again, but blinked and came to a stop as the Scatterbug he had caught leaped off his shoulder.
                                          "Huh? Uh, oh... You're gonna leave?" he asked, giving an admittedly somewhat disappointed smile. The bug pokemon nodded, lifted itself up in something like a wave, and then quickly inched off, disappearing between two buildings. Marx scratched the back of his head, but sighed with a smile. It seemed the Ranger pokemon really didn't stick around for long... but he supposed that made since. Technically, he was supposed to be catching them for missions, but he wanted to get some practice. After he met up with his friends... maybe he'd try and buckle down a bit more on the things he wanted to get better at.

Maybe.

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

Oob; Felix and Flygon

User Image

Basil the Grovyle ♂, lvl 28. Exp: 5/38
Ability: Overgrow
When HP is below 1/3rd Grass type attacks do x1.5 damage
Item: Redscarf
All cool categorized attacks gain +1 appeal point
HP: 270/270
FP Count: 0/5
0/10 posts for FP
Attacks:
Fury Cutter- 40, Damage Doubles After Each Sucessful Hit, If not Used Consecutively, or Misses, Damage Resets
Pursuit - 40, Double Damage if the Opponent is Switching Out (Priority +7)
Giga Drain- 75 damage, Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt
Quick Attack - 40 damage (Priority +1)
(Next Move: Leaf Blade at level 29)

User Image

Shroomish , lvl 16. Exp: 14/25
Ability: Effect Spore
The opponent has a 1/10 chance of being induced by Paralysis, Poison or Sleep when using an attack that requires physical contact against this Pokémon. Generate 1-3; 1=Paralysis, 2=Poison, 3=Sleep
Item:
HP: 150/150
0/10 posts for FP
Attacks:
Absorb - 20 damage, Restores HP to the user equal to 1/2 of damage dealt
•Tackle- 50 damage
Leech Seed - Sprays seeds on the target that sap 1/10 of their HP every round and restores that amount of HP to the user.
Stun Spore - Paralyzes Opponent
(Next Move: Mega Drain at level 17)

User Image

Vaporeon ♀, lvl 21. Exp: 7/29
Ability: Water Absorb
The Pokémon heals up to 1/8 of it's maximum HP when hit with Water-type moves
Item:
HP: 200/200
0/10 posts for FP
Attacks:
Aurora Beam - 75 (10+ 65), 1/2 chance of lowering target's attack
Quick Attack - 50 (10+ 40)
Water Pulse - 70 (10+ 60), 2/10 Chance to Confuse Opponent
Tail Whip - Lower's Opponent's Defenseby one stage
(Next Move: Aurora Beam at level 20)

User Image

Flygon ♀, lvl 32. Exp: 25/30
Ability: Arena Trap
Item:
HP: 320/320
1/10 posts for FP
Attacks:
Superpower - 100, Lowers user's attack and defense
Faint Attack - 50, Never misses
Bite - 35, 2/6 chance of making the target flinch
Fissure - Instant KO 30% chance
(Next Move: Dragonbreath 35)

User Image

Zubat ♂, lvl 18. Exp: 15/24
Ability: Inner Focus
This Pokémon will not flinch
Item:
HP: 170/170
FP Count: 3/5
2/10 posts for FP
Attacks:
Leech Life - 20, User Recovers Half the HP Inflicted on Opponent
Supersonic - Confuses opponent
• Wing Attack: 60 Damage
•Bite - 60, 3/10 Chance of Flinch
(Next Move: Wing Attack at level 15)

User Image

Sableye ♂, lvl 23. Exp: 9/28
0/10 posts for FP
Ability: Prankster
Increases the priority of status moves by +1
Item:
HP: 210/210
Attacks:
•Zen Headbutt - 80, 1/5 Chance of causing the target to flinch.
Night Shade - Inflicts Damage Equal to User's Level
•Scratch- 40
•Fury Swipes- 18 (2-5 hits)
(Next Move: Detect 22)

Out of Party Pokemon

User Image
Litwick ♂, lvl 8. Exp: 11/18
Ability: Flame Body
The opponent has a 3/10 chance of being Burned when using an attack that requires physical contact against this Pokémon
Item:
HP: 80/80
Attacks:
Ember - 40, 1/10 Chance of Burn
Smog - 30, 2/5 Chance of Poison
• Astonish - 30, 3/10 Chance of Flinch
Minimize - Raises evasiveness by two stages
(Next Move: Fire Spin lvl 7 )

User Image
Felix the Kirlia ♂, lvl 24. Exp: 4/34
Ability: Telepathy
Protects against damaging moves from allied Pokémon
Item:
HP: 240/240
Attacks:
Growl - Decreases Target's Attack by one stage
Confusion - 50, 1/10 Chance of confusion
Magical Leaf - 60 damage, unaffected by changes to accuracy stat and evasion stat.
Teleport - Allows User to Flee Wild Battles; Also Warps Player to the Last Pokemon Center they visited
(Next Move: Heal Pulse lvl 25)

User Image

Dustox ♂, lvl 10. Exp: 15/19
Ability: Shield Dust
Damaging moves used by the opponent will not have an additional effect
Item:
HP: 100/100
Attacks:
•Tackle- 50 damage
String Shot - Lower's Opponent's Speed by two stages
•Poison Sting - 15, 3/10 Chance of Poison
Confusion - 50, 1/10 Chance of confusion
(Next Move: Gust at 15)

User Image

Dot/Dotty, the Surskit ♂, lvl 10. Exp: 9/21
Ability: Rain Dish
When the weather is Rain, this pokemon gains 1/16 of its HP every round.
Item:
Attacks:
Bubble - 40, 1/10 chance of Lowering Opponent's Speed One Stage
Quick Attack - 40 damage (Priority +1)
Next Move: (Quick Attack at level 7)

User Image

Chansey ♀, lvl 10. Exp: 7/15
Ability: Serene Grace
Item:
Attacks:
Metronome -
Double Edge -
Refresh -
Pound -
(Next Move: )

User Image

Spritzee ♀, lvl 10. Exp: 0/15
Ability: Healer
Item:
Attacks:
-Sweet Kiss
-Fairy Wind
-Sweet Scent
-Wish
(Next Move: Echoed Voice at level 13)

Goodra ♂, lvl 5. Exp: 0/15
Ability: Gooey
Lowers the opponent's Speed by one stage when it makes physical contact.
Item:
Attacks:
•Outrage- 120 damage; Inflicts damage for 2-3 turns, user is confused afterwards
•Feint- 30 damage, can hit opponents using guard moves (Priority +2)
•Tackle- 50 damage
Bubble - 40, 1/10 chance of Lowering Opponent's Speed One Stage

Trees

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
4 x Liechi Berry
40/40

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
2x Ganlon Berry
40/40

Ranger Records

Current Companion Pokemon: --/1
[ Scatterbug ] [ 2 ] [ 7/7 ]

[ Pokemon ] [ Level ] [ --/7 ]

Current Rank:
Missions Completed for Rank Up:0/2
Pokemon Captured for Rank Up: 2/3

Total Missions Completed: 0
Total Pokemon Caught: 2

Bag - Unlimited Pokeballs