Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply Trainer Prep
OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:05 pm
Prairiefox

She's pretty easy goin' plus with the whole love of history I'm sure they will 4laugh I intend on her pokmon being creepy fun though wink

oooooh be careful of Hayato's pokemon, Honedge. According to pokemondb web, it's born from a wandering spirit fusing with with the sword. Xia-tian's mom gives it to him and the spirit within the sword is the maternal side's very old ancestor, like coming from an old era. His personality...a pervert and a flirt 0-0 He's not a lolicon though.

Hayato: wait a sec! Why're you giving me a partner with downright weird personality?!

Uh...as your creator, it's my duty to spice up (torment) your life for the good purpose 030  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:14 pm
Alexia SeeYa
Prairiefox

She's pretty easy goin' plus with the whole love of history I'm sure they will 4laugh I intend on her pokmon being creepy fun though wink

oooooh be careful of Hayato's pokemon, Honedge. According to pokemondb web, it's born from a wandering spirit fusing with with the sword. Xia-tian's mom gives it to him and the spirit within the sword is the maternal side's very old ancestor, like coming from an old era. His personality...a pervert and a flirt 0-0 He's not a lolicon though.

Hayato: wait a sec! Why're you giving me a partner with downright weird personality?!

Uh...as your creator, it's my duty to spice up (torment) your life for the good purpose 030

I love honedge because its a possessed sword caused by a single spirit and if you try and grab its handle, it eats your life force and ensures your death xD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:15 pm
yandeer

well, watch me desperately show my newfound kingdra house pride
congrats, marinka's probably going to accidentally set something on fire extremely quick

-gasp!- do it! >83

Hayato: ....-facepalmed-  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:20 pm
shadowabyss1301

Alexia SeeYa

marinka's a little daredevil.
give her 500 pd and she'll definitely light something on fire for you ' o'
of course, she does have a lil water type starter, but still

kato the silken

Divine Star

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:22 pm
yandeer
shadowabyss1301

Alexia SeeYa

marinka's a little daredevil.
give her 500 pd and she'll definitely light something on fire for you ' o'
of course, she does have a lil water type starter, but still

what does pd mean? xD and i love water pokemon~ X3 i always start with them in the games xD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:23 pm
shadowabyss1301

yeah, all i really remember of PA is that it was a really good academy guild and phair really didn't approve of me or my character because every time he tried to do anything with yume character iris, i get removed and blamed for "bad grammar" which, yes my grammar is horrible but at least i ensure people to understand what i'm saying. XD Which is what my grandpa and i aim for lol~

Mmmm, watching a good anime. Sadly its subbed but since its new... i kinda have to bite that bullet anyways xD

Hmm... Weird... I don't remember your grammar being bad; it seemed pretty okay to me. Though my grammar is not very good owo;;

Not a fan of subbed anime?

Hitsukei

Hello, Kaos. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. :3 I'm Hitsukei. Others sometimes call me Hitsu or Hit (for some reason).

I look forward to rping with you as well. (Can't think of any nicknames for you at the moment, but Kaos is short and sweet as it is.)

Likewise ^-^ By the way, I got to say you're avatar is awesome emotion_kirakira

X Kaos X
Vice Captain

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100

Prairiefox
Vice Captain

Astral Bunny

21,275 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Summer Pride 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:24 pm
Alexia SeeYa

Oh cool! Well Ramona has Cofagrigus to help her with patrol of the dorm so have fun looking at his happy face ninja wink
I agree as creators we have the right to liven up our characters in any way we can 3nodding

yandeer

well, watch me desperately show my newfound kingdra house pride
congrats, marinka's probably going to accidentally set something on fire extremely quick

BAH! I'll grab the fire extinguisher!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:28 pm
shadowabyss1301

pd stands for 'pokemon dollars' i kinda guess?
it's the in-game currency for either the main games or pokemon mystery dungeon, i do believe!
i'm more of a grass person myself, but the opportunity to give marinka a azurill was just too overpowering!!

kato the silken

Divine Star

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:34 pm
X Kaos X

Hmm... Weird... I don't remember your grammar being bad; it seemed pretty okay to me. Though my grammar is not very good owo;;

Not a fan of subbed anime?

i just remember her saying my grammar was horrible and all that and granted, i dislike superior toned people or people who come off that way thanks to my aunt ">.> but when i compared my post to hers i was doing slightly better above her own post. Granted in my guilds i welcome everyone and try to make a friendly area o3o

Still a damn good guild if i do say so my self XD

Eh, i'm more of a dubbed person because that way i can listen to it and do other things and not have to pause every so often and read whats going on XD but each there own. I wont force my views on people unlike a good chunk of people i know XD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:37 pm
yandeer
shadowabyss1301

I love honedge because its a possessed sword caused by a single spirit and if you try and grab its handle, it eats your life force and ensures your death xD

ikr?! When I first read its pokedex, I was like "whhhhhhaaaaat? They allow this??? So freaking cool!" xDDDDD

My first starter will always be fire. It's like because back when I brought Pokemon Red game, I fell in love with Charizard design. From then on I'm always a fan of fire and some other type. Well except the fox starter; it starts out great but at its last evolution...-sigh-  

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:43 pm
yandeer
shadowabyss1301

pd stands for 'pokemon dollars' i kinda guess?
it's the in-game currency for either the main games or pokemon mystery dungeon, i do believe!
i'm more of a grass person myself, but the opportunity to give marinka a azurill was just too overpowering!!

Oh~ XD mk, that makes sense lol.
my friend usually starts with fire, i prefer water which is ironic considering i cant swim xD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:46 pm
Alexia SeeYa
yandeer
shadowabyss1301

ikr?! When I first read its pokedex, I was like "whhhhhhaaaaat? They allow this??? So freaking cool!" xDDDDD

My first starter will always be fire. It's like because back when I brought Pokemon Red game, I fell in love with Charizard design. From then on I'm always a fan of fire and some other type. Well except the fox starter; it starts out great but at its last evolution...-sigh-

o3o you do realize Ghost pokemon have the wtf bios right? XD like phantump is a possessed stump, the soul is a lost child! xD banette is literally a doll that was abandon and wants to pretty much kill its original owner xD  

shadowabyss1301

Fateful Traveler

14,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • 50 Wins 150

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

14,725 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:48 pm
Iris: uh hello...I have a flabebe... -looks for a place to hide-  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:49 pm
Prairiefox
Alexia SeeYa

Oh cool! Well Ramona has Cofagrigus to help her with patrol of the dorm so have fun looking at his happy face ninja wink
I agree as creators we have the right to liven up our characters in any way we can 3nodding

Somehow I can see the two pokemon start a club of elderly people where they sit down and chat what happened to them in the past centuries x3  

Xiatian Li
Crew

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:49 pm
X Kaos X
Likewise ^-^ By the way, I got to say you're avatar is awesome emotion_kirakira

Umm, thank you. ^^; I'm glad you like the Nazi-Zombie theme. Your avi looks great, too. I really like the pose and face you chose. Personally, I think a lot of the items in general look better on a female avatar.

Xx_Yume_Shinkirou_xX
Iris: uh hello...I have a flabebe... -looks for a place to hide-

Flabebe is adorable. How does one take care of a 4" tall pokemon? I'd be afraid of hurting it by accident.

Silvano: Looks like a corsage to me.

Trainer Prep

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 345 346 347 348 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces