Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Room 118: Advanced Sparring Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:24 am
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Light chuckled and let Lawrence go. "I like you, kid. You've got toughness I haven't seem in a while."
He turned to Ea. "Alright then. What weapon do you want to use? You can use anything on the walls since it's not really meant for maiming, injuring, or killing. I'd suggest the shinai but..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
Souchi the 2nd
kefkadragon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:25 am
kurai_18
kefkadragon

User Image

Jaster remained as a heartless, although he hated this form. It meant he couldn't train, which he knew he needed.

He heard voices within his mind, he could hear Jax talking, he was still connected with him.
"I think we will see most of the Organization pretty soon, including Jax."

He looked at Lawrence, he then remembered what Jax did to Erin and Kirune. He jumped onto Lawrence's shoulder and started to speak
"Jax attacked Eric and Kirune? I....its only a hunch. Its me, Jaster....well....yeah..." he slumped a little bit.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:30 pm
Kurai_18
kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
Souchi the 2nd
kefkadragon

Lawrence smirked at Light as he released him. "Comes with the mental scars of the committee," he said stretching his arms. He noticed a little voice speaking to him. He looked down and saw heartless Jaster. Lawrence squatted down to eye level with the heartless. "If you weren't able to rip me limb from limb, I'd say you're adorable," he said chuckling. He looked back down to Jaster. "Yeah, some nobody wrecked his date before death came in and ruined it even more. He's been pretty bloody pissed ever since then. Aside from the heads not letting him on the team to kick death's a**. He doesn't show it, but he's furious. You happen to know something about it little guy... I mean Jaster?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:10 pm

_____________Ixyan

17 | Male
User Image

Ixyam walked out of the room and sighed, placing a hand on is hip. "Well, I got to figure out a way to get into said Organization... again..."

Erin closed the door. "Are you sure it's possible?"

Ixyam's eyes opened wide and he looked at Erin. "Oh, yeah! It's possible. I mean, I left on good terms so they should just let me back in."

... | Brother Jaecen's Classroom

kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
Souchi the 2nd
kefkadragon

Kurai_18

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:20 pm
~☽▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Ȝɐ LɐѴɪɳe ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ ☾~

User Image

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

She raised an eyebrow at him and wagged the hand that held her keyblade, "I need more practice with her." Yes, she called her keyblade a 'she'. She had taken to give her things a gender at one point in her life and there is nothing wrong with it if guys did the same thing to their electronics... "But if you want me to choose another weapon. I could always use him." Ea ignored all the weapons on the wall and reached down to her high combat boots.

Dangling from her boot was a string that pulled out and with it a sheathed blade came out. She switched her grip to the handle, "I'll just leave the sheath on. This little guy doesn't have a dull side."

User Image

Kurai_18

Souchi The 2nd

kalenakeeper

kefkadragon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:16 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

He rubbed his chin and frowned. She doesn't seem very comfortable with other weapons... "Well," Light sighed. "Alright, I guess. We're going with the one-hit rule. Whoever lands the first blow wins. I'd up the stakes for you two but I don't want to have to give any remedial classes, not to mention you're new and I haven't seen how well you perform."
Light called out his beam sword, Abhainn's Light again. He turned a knob on the hilt which caused the beam of light to disappear and reveal a rod of a strange metalloid.

kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
Souchi the 2nd
kefkadragon

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:24 am
kurai_18
kefkadragon

User Image

Jaster sighed to Lawrence.
"The nobody that attacked Eric and Kirune was mine. It was Jax." he said in a depressed tone.
"He used to 'play' nobody but now he isn't playing. He's become cruel, a...erm....a wildcard. I think he's after the destruction I sought after when I lost a dear friend, I had to learn how to let go but he's.....he's not. He'll attack almost anyone. Its why I kept disappearing, to find ways to restrain my anger, my rage. Its ever consuming."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:20 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Light waved his sword around like he was new to swordplay. He had heard their discussions. "Jaster, have you tried meditation before? I-I'm just saying, maybe it could help you in the long run."
He kept his eyes on Ea, who seemed slightly mesmerized but quickly pulled out of it. "Ready when you are." Light nodded.

kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
Souchi the 2nd
kefkadragon

Kurai_18

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:40 pm
kalenakeeper
kurai_18

Lawrence put a hand to his chin. "Hmm, well we very well can't kill the guy. Who knows what having half of you killed will do to you. I vaguely remember Eric mentioning another nobody that appeared later into the fight. Before that whole fiasco with death turning that place into a garden of screams and pestilence," Lawrence said. He looked to the ceiling and then back down. "Knowing you, I assume violently releasing your anger on training dummies or weaker heartless doesn't quite work anymore. I don't know any massage places anywhere near here, not that i'm positive it'd work on heartless/nobody anatomy anyway, bloody confusing those things are, no offense. hmmm, have you tried hanging out with a group of puppies lately?" Lawrence asked with a straight face.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:10 pm
kurai_18
kefkadragon

User Image

Jaster sighed
"im sorry, the closest to any animals ive been around are dragons and tigers.....I guess...." he rubs behind his heartless head
"any domesticated animals, nope."

He looks around
"im just used to fighting and stuff....Jax is the same way but more lethal."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:17 pm

_____________Ixyan

17 | Male
User Image

Ixyam walked over to Lawrence and Jaster. His eyes were held shut and he looked like an angry chibi of himself. "I don't know much about what happens when a nobody dies and leaves their heartless or vice versa but if you're tryin' ta say I can't get your guy then I accept your challenge!"

Erin closed his eyes and rubbed his head. "Professor, is he alwayslike this?" He sighed.

Light frowned. "No, actually. Before this, he waswas just an emotionless robot. Now... He's an emotionless goofball..."

Ixyam made his angry chibi face again. "Not funny, jerk!"

kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
Souchi the 2nd
kefkadragon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:29 pm
Kurai_18
]
kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
Souchi the 2nd

Lawrence looked up to the strangely emotional man, then back to Jaster. "Is it bad that I can't tell if he's challenging me to a fight or if he's got something in his eye?" he whispered to Jaster. He heard what the teacher had to say about the man. Not as strange as the dragons and 400 year old tiger nurses, but still kooky regardless, he thought.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:04 pm
kurai_18
kefkadragon

User Image

Jaster shrugged his shoulders to Lawrence.
"all I know is that when the heart and body come together, they can reform, or if both die, the person will reform again, but that second part is harder than it sounds."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:22 pm

_____________Ixyan

17 | Male
User Image

He calmed down and returned to normal. "Y'know, bro? I've been wondering about something."

Light sighed. "What about?"

"Well," He scratched his head. "Have you ever had this weird, like, shiver-thingy run through you when you met someone?"

Light was confused. "S-shiver-thingy...?"
Oh, no. I'm not sure if I like where this is headed...

kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
Souchi the 2nd
kefkadragon

Kurai_18

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:09 pm
kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
Kurai_18

Lawrence pinched the area between his eyebrows. This seriously can't be going where it's going right now right? Please tell me the robot discovered fear recently and not love, he thought. He looked back to Jaster. "I know my girl's got a puppy here. Keep it on the down low though. She cleans it and such, but I'm still not 100% sure on whether this is against school policy or not. I'm sure she'll let you play with him. Might want to lose the heartless form though. Her dad's the magic professor and might interpret your current form as a threat to him and his family. He's also apparently some sort of immortal... I don't know. I wasn't there when Eric found this weirdness out," he whispered to Jaster  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff