Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
.:Gummy Hanger:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:42 pm
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

fox137
holloween-hound
((don't mind at all))
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sophia continued to attack the rubble and the phantom within. She slashed and slashed for a long time.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:58 pm
kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Knux_nyan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Phantom vnaihses out of it and comes up behind her and slashes at her back many times-

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:23 pm
»»»Koko«««

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Koko stayed out of sight, watching from the shadows as things happened. First of all, she noticed a little girl riding a dragon above the gummy hanger. "Hmm...she seems to be the problem in all of this...but...such power..." she said as she looks at the dragon riding little girl. Then she noticed that a phantom had been here this whole time. "Ahh...a phantom...untouchable.....almost." she said, as she continues to watch.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

fox137

holloween-hound

[OOC:]  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:08 pm

"Do not underestimate the power i took from Death!" Eclipse said as he pulled back sending his fist straight through the shield as blackness took over the color of the shield as he slowly took it over sending a sharp pain to War's head. A loud ringing sound like nails on a chalkboard filled the air as Eclipses power enveloped War's shield.

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

fox137

holloween-hound

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:20 pm
User Image

Kɨɇ/Luciel

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

Luciel knocked her head back but the ringing was quickly put quite then she started to giggle as it slowly got darker you are nothing now and you are never going to be a threat to me she says in a dark tone as the shield exploded where he punched threw following him back to his arm as his hand exploded too sending him flying into a gummi ship near by. but before he could even move he blew up several more times each time changing attribute to what kind it was from fire to lighting to ice to earth to wind in a random loop making sure to make him feel intense pain for putting a hole in her pretty head till his body was smoking in the rubble of the ship you are not dealing with death he doesn't know how to show pain he only knows how to kill i know how to take away someones will to live rather then just kill them she says mad now

{OOC dood so bad of an idea }
kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan
holloween-hound
Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:58 am
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇
Male & Female 17 Kanzen Kankaku Dreamer-One OK Rock ~Enter Saiko Twins~

Sighing, Nami watched the damage. "Fine, but there's not much we can do. If there's any sign of me almost being killed, I'm pulling back."
Erin pumped his fist. "Yes. Alright, let's do this!"
Erin rushed in as Nami followed behind. She gave cover fire as Erin closed the gap, keyblade trailing behind him. He jumped and swung the keyblade in an arc over his head. The keyblade caught Luciel unaware momentarily as she got out of the way.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan
fox137

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:14 am
{OOC what is with everyone thinking they can take on war alone it took a full party of powerful keybalders to beat death and we had to use his own weapon to just disable him. do i need to start bashing skulls till others get the point that this girl cant be beaten right now least of all by a newbi keybalder or an x host who suffered alot after phantom if you guys keep treating this like a miner threat im going to start breaking bones }
kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan
holloween-hound
Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:06 am
holloween-hound
Quote:

fox137

Quote:

Quote:

Daxter

"Now, I like Precursor Orbs and Power Cells as much as the next guy"
"but if you ask me, they must've been real losers"
Ottsel god
Thoughts: "..."
Out Of rock Candy: your not the only one

but, after erin attacked war, daxter jumped up and grabbed erin, holding him like a he was lifting an object over his own shoulder. "not now erin, she is way to powerful for us, for now, we hold off the heartless and let the headmaster take care of her, after all, she always has a plan." he stated as he landed infront of name. "we need to take down the phantom first, cause if that thing casts doom on any of us, heh, fighting that girl" he gestured to war by pointing a thumb over his shoulder."won't matter much of an ocelots tail if we just die afterwards." he then turned to the phantom and spread'ed his clawed hands apart, balls of dark eco energy forming in both of them." when his weak spot changes, by blasts will sinc up with the same element as his weakness, should give us a slight edge, but im running out of eco, I need you all to hold it off while I charge my attack." and with that, the black orbs began to cycle through different colors, matching up to the phantoms own orb, growing bigger as time passed.

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:05 am
fox137
{OOC what is with everyone thinking they can take on war alone it took a full party of powerful keybalders to beat death and we had to use his own weapon to just disable him. do i need to start bashing skulls till others get the point that this girl cant be beaten right now least of all by a newbi keybalder or an x host who suffered alot after phantom if you guys keep treating this like a miner threat im going to start breaking bones }

(No you just need to realize this is a brand new guild and people are still joining in. I'm trying to end this war so those people don't end up in the middle of it getting hurt. All i wanted was a docile environment with some teachers and students and maybe a few side missions away from the academy. Didn't we agree at one point to not have wars or battles inside the academy? He's not fighting war. He's asking War to leave. Also There will be no bashing skulls on anyone. Don't think you can just make up the rules here. I was the one who put that thread up remember. Now this topic will not be up for discussion again. ARE WE CLEAR! As of good meassure i'm going to ask you to edit your last post when you hit eclipse. That is clearly a sign of autohitting another player and godmodding on war. I will ignore your post if you keep it that way.)
kalenakeeper

holloween-hound

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:09 am
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

fox137
holloween-hound

((looks at computer screen with bloodshot eyes.) I need better ear plugs to keep the meowing at nighttime at a minimum. This new cat, meows are soft but I wake up at the slightest noise))

Sophia being hit in the back brought her back. She screamed. Her scythe stopped glowing and fell out of her hands

She landed near Eclipse.
"They're too strong." she said.
"we have to get out of here or we'll all die."

Sophia was bleeding out of her nose and mouth. There were some spots on her that was bleeding on her back where the Phantom hit.

She slowely got up, her scythe reappearing to her
"flower guard" immediately flowers appeared around her to act as a barrier. Sophia was in bad condition.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:37 am
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇

Erin got the gist and fell back. Nami ran over to Sophia and helped her up. "You okay? We need to get out of here, then I can treat you."
She hoisted her up, shoulder to shoulder, and allowed her to lean on her. Erin saw what Nami was doing. "Tactical retreat time, I say."
Daxter's keyblade disappeared from his hand as he tightened his grip on the folded windmill shuriken.

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan
fox137

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 am
Quote:

fox137

Quote:

Quote:

Daxter

"Now, I like Precursor Orbs and Power Cells as much as the next guy"
"but if you ask me, they must've been real losers"
Ottsel god
Thoughts: "..."
Out Of rock Candy: yea fox, I've been noticing you have been god moding a lot and frankly, it isn't very fair to the new players, please stop.

giving a nod, daxter sent one of the orbs at the phantom, while sending another at a wall were the shield didn't go up on, making a hole big enough for everyone to get through. now shrinking back to his original size, daxter resummons his keyblade, holding it with both hands with a grin on his face. "go now, ill hold it off as long as I can to give you guys time to escape, oh and eclipse, you owe me a favor." he said glancing back with a grin. he then turned his head and smiled, holding out his keyblade, red and blue eco began to form as a ball at the tip of his key. "oh and one more thing, there is no telling what this will do, so, ill be seeing you around." just then yellow and green eco followed suit and going into the ball, turning it into white eco with a flash. and then he released it. instantly there was an explosion and a flash of light, which would most likely cause the phantom to be stunned, or less likely, retreat from the area due to the light energy. daxter however, was sent back into the wall, being knocked out instantly.

(some one will have to carry daxter out of there, no worries though, he's light)  

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:45 pm
User Image

Kɨɇ/Luciel

Luciel heard the shouting coming from that portal and crossed her arms well poop i guess im out of time you got lucky this timeshe said and burst into flames and vanished from the sky with no trace of her the shield on the area going too-
[exit luciel phantom looks lost and goes threw the building and leaves]

{OOC:}
kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan
holloween-hound
Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:17 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇

Nami covered her eyes as the white blew up. It seemed the danger had passed as Luciel escaped. Erin picked up Daxter's unconscious form and rested him on his shoulder. Erin seemed to have taken an interest in the strange creature as he walked over to his sister and Sophia. "Are you alright?"
Nami set Sophia down and checked her. "She seems to be okay. Just a couple of cuts and minor bruises. Are you a little shaky at all, Sophia?"
Nami wished they had some water and rags to clean off the blood. Erin had to turn around, closing his eyes and covering his mouth at the same time. "Mph..."

(OOC: Hey, could Erin and Dax become partners?)
kalenakeeper
Knux_nyan
holloween-hound

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:39 pm
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

fox137
holloween-hound

((looks at computer screen with bloodshot eyes.) I need better ear plugs to keep the meowing at nighttime at a minimum. This new cat, meows are soft but I wake up at the slightest noise))
((the cat is crawling all over me....she cant hold onto furnature cuz her claws were cut short.))

Sophia was more than shaken up. Some of the cuts were deep in her back.
"I'll be fine. It hurts...but I think we should all go to the infirmary....before the line gets too long."

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff