Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Tagonia
Princess Festival Area/Monument to the Lost Worlds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:43 pm
kalenakeeper

Reiko murmured. "He said if I continued to over-stress myself, I'll be forced to stay inside..."

"Mmm..." Yama said, looking scared. "I don't wanna lose another Mom..."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:08 pm
therealkiru

Eric sighed
"that isn't good. Well, does this help?" he smiled rubbing her shoulders softly

"I know, and I promised that I wouldn't leave you two alone. I made that promise and no matter what, that promise and those I have made, they will keep me alive if bad things happen." She knelt down and hugged him.

"So you know....Im scared.....Dk has fought the horsemen before, but I haven't. Im terrorfied and I wont lie. I just hope Eclipse has a plan. Its bad enough I have to tell Eric and Reiko to stay here and guard this world and not come help us, but they are needed here in case...." she was trying not to cry

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:30 am
therealkiru

Kalena sighs
"wake Amu up.....we need to go....I will tell Reiko and Eric...." she sighed walking out directly to where they were, knowing there Eric was, Reiko would probably be.

She passed by Light Reiko and looked at her with a sad look

Eric heard soft footfalls headed towards himself and Reiko
"sounds like Kalena is coming....I think I know about what..."

Kalena approaches Reiko and Eric.
"Im sorry, I know I just got here but time moves faster at the academy then here, 10 days or so......" she sighed.

"Twilight Town has fallen.....there is a group called the horsemen of the apocalypse and it isn't just a group name.....Death is destroying Twilight Town...." she said gripping her chest. She had a small fragment of her heart guarding most worlds.

"I am sorry. I really wish I could stay...." she looked exhausted.

Eric sighed
"you are exhausted, but I knew this would happen....." he said looking down.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:32 am
kalenakeeper

Amu grumbles in his sleep, waking up and rubbing his eyes. "Mmm..."

"Kalena." Reiko began, holding onto Eric still but frowning. "You're in no shape to fight. You need to recover. Please don't make me worry about you. I...I don't want to stay inside..."

Yama pet Ash.  

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 7:42 am
therealkiru

Ash enjoyed the petting from Yama.
"bro's waking up." he said, meaning Amu

Kalena sighs
"i know.....but if I don't....they....the people at the academy, the worlds, none of them would survive the horsemen's wrath....if I didn't help out....I have to save everyone...."

Eric sighed heavily holding onto Reiko tightly

"and you two need to protect this world."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:53 pm
therealkiru

Kalena stumbles as she stands, waiting for Reiko's permission.

Eric sees this and sighs
"absolutely not, grandmother. You just got here and you are too exhausted. I won't let you leave."

"Eric.."

Eric pokes Kalena's forehead
"no, go back to bed."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:15 pm
User Image

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

A brown haired male exited from a dark portal in the shadows. A kind smile on his face, he let out a sigh of relief when he realized he wasnt in another battlefield full of heartless." This is a lot better than the last place I teleported to, now all I need to do is explore and learn about it. So I can travel here whenever I feel like it."His voice was happy and excited, was it because he was somewhere seemingly peaceful? Or was it because he was in a new area with actual people. He rubbed his chin before saying," I guess this is where I can rest and relax some."His stomach growled and he blinked a few times,"And get some well deserved food.."

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:08 pm
therealkiru
Ethan Kirito Soul

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kalena seemed to act like a child and throw a bit of a fit before walking away from Reiko and Eric, walking outside, however not getting too far.

Eric rubbed his face
"That really sucked. She needs the rest or she will fall apart. If I have to act like Grandfather Ethan, then I will." he said seeming to talk with a soft but strict tone.

Kalena walked outside looking down at her feet.
"I can't believe it. My own grandson not allowing me to leave. I mean, I can understand his reasons, but if I don't, worlds will crumble!"

She raised her head and saw Ethan, she remembered the bond she and Ethan had.
"Hey Soul, or would you rather Ethan..." Kalena said to him trying to be polite
"I haven't seen you since keyblade graveyard, heh." she smiled
"its been far too long."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:17 pm
kalenakeeper

The twins followed Kalena, glaring at Eric and Reiko before trying to comfort her.

"I hope they still remain friendly with us." Reiko said, worrying again as she fussed about. "All this happening. Why now?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:17 pm
therealkiru
Ethan Kirito Soul

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eric sighs
"when im from, all the worlds fell except one, but the damage was too great that the horsemen were stopped, but the dark rulers took control of the last worlds, and rebels were few but strong."

He rubs his head
"I don't know why its changed to being now and not in 10 years. Something must've changed.....wait....unless my coming back to this time has changed the time line."

Kalena's body collapses on its own, she was indeed still too weak to battle.
She fell into a sitting position.
"owww." she whines.
She was becoming dizzy, she held her head and she sighs.

"I hate to say it, but Eric is right, I shouldn't go back into battle....even if they need me. I would only be a burden" she sounded sad and depressed, like Yama would normally be.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:47 am
User Image

The brown haired teen looked at Kalena smiling kindly, he said slowly"Oh hey Kalena,Just pick one, if there wasnt another Ethan I probably would go by it." He stuck his tongue out at her being a little childish about it. Before adding to it," Its been that long? I had no idea."He scratched the back of his head before adding," I've kinda lost track of how times been going by since then. "

When Kalena fell to the ground his eyes grew wide and he crouched beside her saying," You okay?" He blinked before cocking his head," What battle? But you should probably rest up some. Unless you want me to try and heal you, but it might not work too well." He didnt know anything about a battle going on, it really had been a long time.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:48 am
therealkiru
Ethan Kirito Soul

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kalena looked up at Soul.
"Yes Im sure you remember my husband Ethan. You, he, and DK were looking for me when you finally found me." she chuckled
She then sighed, she was thinking about the battles.
"Ok, the current battles aren't really open to anyone except keyblade masters, as....well....they are fighting the Horsemen of the Apocalypse. Only two have appeared, so far. Death and War."
Kalena seemed depressed as she talked about this.

"no, sadly my body is exhausted. No amount of magic healing or potions will cure this."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:13 pm
User Image

"The Horseman? Like,War...Death...Famine...Uhh. I actually dont remember what the fourth one is."The brown haired teen scratched the back of his head before saying,"Oh I see. That definetly leaves me out then. I'm not a master of anything." He nodded though, he remembered that along with DK. Who he hadn't seen in a long time either, he blinked a few times though as she explained about being exhausted," Actually I was just going to take your exhaustion into my body. So that you'd get your energy back and I could just pass out here since it does seem a bit safer than the last world I went too." He gave her a kind smile, before saying," Soul is fine by me, just rest though. Maybe take a nap?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:29 pm
therealkiru
Ethan Kirito Soul

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Time moves slower here than it does everywhere else. I don't know why it is, but it just is. Its like one full day here is a week at the academy." Kalena explained.

She then rubbed her head, she wasn't feeling great either.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

TheRealKiru
Vice Captain

Shy Capitalist

5,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:39 pm
kalenakeeper

"So you staying here is causing all of this?" Light Reiko said, appearing before Eric beside Reiko.

Reiko seemed quite worried still, though she was trying her best not to make Eric worry.

"You should rest, Mom." Yama said in his usual timid tone.  
Tagonia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff