Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
The Library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:08 pm
»»»Koko«««

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Koko went into position, looking at Wakai, "It'd be best to hurry, otherwise there'd be more people later." She looked around, making sure no one was around. Even if there were people coming, she'd sense them.

Wakai looked at Koko, then at Nami with a worried look on her face. She bowed her head at Nami in apology, "S-Sorry..." she walked to where she's supposed to change, waiting for Nami to come and watch the other side.

Quote:

Kurai_18

Angel of Hollowness

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:22 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇
Male & Female 17 Kanzen Kankaku-One OK Rock~Enter Saiko Twins~

Nami walked over and blocked the other way, her arms crossed. "It'll all be fine, so long as she doesn't slip accidentally." Nami joked, facing outward.
Seeing what was happening, Erin decided it'd be best if he found a seat. He waited at a table that was about three shelves away from Nami.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Flippy flusters Flaky
Angel of Hollowness

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:17 pm
»»»Koko«««

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Koko continued to use her senses as there seemed to be nobody coming near where they are. "All right, make it quick little miss." she said, signaling Wakai to quickly change.

Wakai hesitated for a bit, but then she started to undress, "Ok, umm, I'm starting, please excuse me."

Koko quietly kept watch as Wakai changes, hearing her clothes drop to the floor.

Quote:

Kurai_18

Angel of Hollowness

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:26 am
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇

Rubbing her temples, she closed her eyes. This allowed her other senses to be heightened. "Yeah, just try to make it quick."
Not sure what else to do, Erin found a book sitting on the table. "Hm, Anthropology and Dinosaurs. Interesting."
After skimming through it, he set it aside, the contents too elaborate. "Why do they tease me with such big words?"a

Flippy flusters Flaky
Angel of Hollowness

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:54 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.After a long awkward moment of silence, Wakai finally finished changing into her new clothes. "Umm, I'm finished." she picked up her old ripped up clothes and looked at Nami then Koko. "Thanks for watching out for me." she said, actually feeling grateful to them.

Koko turned to look at Wakai, nodding, "You're welcome...wouldn't want some pervert finding you and..." she stopped her sentence there, looking away. "Nevermind."

Wakai looked at her old clothes as she held them, wondering what to do with them, "Um, what do I-?"

Koko walked to her and grabbed them from her, "Don't worry, I'll take care of these." She summoned a small portal, tossing Wakai's old clothes into it, and then closing the portal, "There."

"Umm..is that really considered taking care of it?"

Koko nodded, "I sent them to your home, your mother should be able to find them."

"O-Oh...ok." Wakai didn't know whether to believe portals are good or not.

Quote:

Kurai_18

Angel of Hollowness

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 2:21 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User ImageAfter all the melancholy, Shinochi remembered she needed to meet somebody, "Oh shoot, that's right, what time is it?" She looked around for a clock and conveniently found one on the wall of the library, "Hmm, I guess I'm not too late." She looked back at the heartless, bowing her head at it, "Sorry big guy, looks like I'll have to 'get to know you better' some other time, so for now," she looked up at it, "Take care." She then disappeared as cherry blossoms spin and surrounded the area where she used to be, in which they eventually fade away. Shinochi left to go find the person she's supposed to meet.

(Exits)

Quote:

holloween-hound

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:20 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇

Nami nodded and started to walk away, unsure if it was the right thing in mind.
Erin sighed and started rocking in the chair. He had good balance and decided to make it a little more dangerous by balancing on one leg.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Angel of Hollowness

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:52 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai followed Nami without really thinking, as it was her body that had acted on its own.

Koko followed behind Wakai, and had noticed Erin balancing on the legs of the chair, "You could fall back and break your neck that way you know?" She sounded like she was kidding, but in actuality, she kind of wanted to see that happen.

Wakai scratched the back of her head, "She does have a point, I did that one time and-"

"You fell back and hit your head on the ground really hard which is why you're not intelligent at the present."

Wakai looked at Koko, blushing, "Th-That's not why I'm...!" she then looked down, "It's because of another reason..."

Koko shrugged, looking back at Erin, "However, you're probably smarter than little miss, so you should be fine."

Quote:

Kurai_18

Angel of Hollowness

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:01 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇

She shook her head.
Smiling, Erin leapt out of the chair, leaving it perfectly balanced on the one leg. "I'm a swordsman. Balance is what I do."
She snapped her finger and the chair fell back to all four legs. "No need to showboat." She growled.

Flippy flusters Flaky
Angel of Hollowness

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:33 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai looked at Erin, tilting her head, "Ah, so you use swords to fight huh? That's good...I don't really know how to use swords." She scratched the back of her head as she was embarrassed that she could fight, but not be able to use swords. She then looked at Nami, wondering what she used, "How about you? Do you use swords too?"

While Wakai converses with the siblings, Koko quietly stood next to her.

Quote:

Kurai_18

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:53 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇

Erin's arm fell around Nami's shoulders. "This one's a crack shot markswoman. She can also stick a knife in someone's back from fifty yards."
Pink faced, Nami looked at the ground. "Not really-"
" Oh, really now," He grinned sadistically. "Bit o' a modest one, now."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Angel of Hollowness

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:13 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Wakai wondered how that was possible, actually thinking about how that would work. "Hmm? That sounds hard to do...but amazing." she said as she kept thinking about how someone would be able to do that.

Koko decided to speak while Wakai was in 'thinking' mode, "So, you can actually throw a knife from that far...and hit your target...?" Koko crossed her arms, as she thought that would be very difficult to do.

Quote:

Kurai_18

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:24 pm
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇

"I'm not sure how. It just happens. I feel this weird heat in my arm, then a wind comes, taking it."
He crouched close to her and placed both hands on her shoulders. "Whatever it is, it's bloody brilliant, it is."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Angel of Hollowness

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:17 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Hmm? That'd be a pretty cool to see." As she thought about how cool it'd be to see Nami fight, Wakai thought about how Koko fights, or rather what she fights with. "That's right!" she looked at Koko, "You haven't shared your fighting style yet."

Koko pointed at Wakai, "Neither did you." she did have a point.

"Ah?...oh yeah, that's right, I didn't did I?" she scratched her cheek with her finger. "Well, I don't use any weapons, but whatever I find nearby, I can use it as a temporary weapon, like..." she walks over to a nearby bookshelf and carried it with ease, "This bookshelf...or whatever else I can get my hands on."

"Just be careful you don't-"

Just then, some books that were in the bookshelf Wakai held fell out, "A-Ah!"

Koko didn't say anything, she just shook her head.

Quote:

Kurai_18

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:12 am
User Image
┇ Erin & Nami Saiko ┇

It surprised the both of them at her picking up the bookshelf, books and all.
Nami turned around, in an attempt to stop herself from laughing.
It didn't really mean much to Erin, since he could cleave it in two, if needed. He yawned. "Yeah, swordplay. Weight training is only required depending on the size of the blade."

Flippy flusters Flaky
Angel of Hollowness

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items