Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Floating Garden Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:12 pm
User Image

"Or maybe one in particular. Which wielder might have a keyblade he is searching for?....maybe he's working for the horsemen!" Shido hypothesized.

kalenakeeper

NinjaDragon66

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:34 pm
knux_nyan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"all very possible. At least I know that im not technically the last human who can change into a dragon. That makes me glad" she smiled softly.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:40 pm
User Image

"Hmm. Well we do need to tell someone about this. We don't want anyone else in danger." Shido said.

kalenakeeper

NinjaDragon66

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:50 pm
knux_nyan

"Agreed, but we don't know who sent him and why hes after keyblade wielders only. For all I know, he could be a keyblade smasher. Im against it but I can see a few instances that I would do it."  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:23 pm
User Image

"Your right....how bout we inform Eclipse?" Shido suggested as he unsummoned his fire keyblade.

kalenakeeper

NinjaDragon66

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:35 pm
Kira watches them from the trees. "interesting he has a keyblade. then i guess i should do my job. " Kira jumps out of the trees " i will ask nicely hand over your keyblade and no one will get hurt." Kira smirked as he watched the boy. "i also cant let you inform anyone of my being just yet"

User Image  

VezsperKnight

Angry anime lover 201
Vice Captain

20,125 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:31 pm
Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

NinjaDragon66

User Image
Destiny The Wolf
18/Wolf/Staff

Destiny would enter the floating garden, with her tail and ears hanging low as she seemed deep in thought. "Where are they, i must find them at once" She'd say as she would stop and start tilting her head to the right and then left, while she was still thinking, unaware of the others in the garden. Her eyes are closed as she is deep in thought. "Hmmm"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:38 pm
"whats its going to be little man are you going to hand over your keyblade like a good boy." Kira laughed "Or do i have to beat you until you give it up." Kira draws his sword and smiles hopping the boy hands it over. "hurry and make your choice i am not a very patient person. "Kira senses another person has arrived. he is getting angrier because the more time he wastes the more the person that hired him gets angry

User Image  

VezsperKnight

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:31 pm
User Image

"Heh i don't need my Keyblade to fight you. Besides you couldn't even hold it since it would burn you on contact." Shido said as he saw Kira there. He held his claws to his side as they grew slightly and became sharper as he had a evil gleam in his eyes. "Dk go and find Eclipse. I'll hold this guy off." Shido said readying himself.

kalenakeeper

NinjaDragon66

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:05 pm
Kira gets a angry look on his face "typical keyblade wielder scum you think you all think you are so much better then us that don't have one. i am going to show just how wrong you can be underestimating me and my power." Unlike the girl i don't have problems morphing into my dragon form multiple times" Kira swords bleeds a lot the blood on it powering it up. Kira charges in like a flash of lightning. He swings his sword and it resembles a dragons claw as it comes down in both speed and power. Kira is not holding back this time

User Image  

VezsperKnight

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:02 pm
knux_nyan
NinjaDragon66
Angry anime lover 201

Dk's form finally changed back
She silently nodded to Shido and ran off rather fast.

She saw the young female looking for something, however she didn't stop.

She ran straight to where Eclipse was, annoyed she wasn't fighting, but understood enough as well.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:11 pm
Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

NinjaDragon66

User Image
Destiny The Wolf
18/Wolf/Staff

The wolf woman would just stay lost in thought even though there was talking going on as well as fighting, which shows how deep in thought she is. Her tail swishing behind her from side to side as the rest of her would stay still.  

Angry anime lover 201
Vice Captain

20,125 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:13 pm
Kira smiled "Run if you want to but you wont get past my wind barrier!" Kira placed a wind Barrier so no one could get to the people in charge and alert them of his presence. "its also pointless to try and get threw that barrier its wind blow in toward us if you try to go threw it the winds will rip you apart." Kira laughs "If you have a death wish i wont stop you from trying to escape though."

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:34 am
User Image

Shido grinned as he erupted in flames disappearing as the flames disappeared before reappearing behind Kira. He then grabbed the back of Kira's shirt before pulling and throwing him across the Gardens. "And its good!" He yelled as he managed to throw Kira over a large hedge. He was having fun.

kalenakeeper

NinjaDragon66

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:00 pm
Kira gets up and now hes even angrier. Kira swords dripping with blood just adding power to it. Kira runs at surrounding himself in darkness and fire. He charges at the boy with amazing speed. Fire begins to shoot out of the ground around him and the wind begins to pick up giving Kira more force for his attack

User Image  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces