Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Administration Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:58 pm
knux_nyan

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kalena just laughed
"its easy for a keyblade to make that mistake, I mean, you are actually the same age as he was. A few months younger but still the same age, the same love for Rose, wanting to protect her as well. It could be possible, although unlikely, but very possible that when you fought Kelina for the permission to date Rose after that incident, some part of you was the same as he." she sighed and summoned a rather old looking keyblade, one that actually looked like a rusted key.

"This is the Headmaster's key. It takes a test of heart to see if one has, in loose terms, the 'headmaster's heart '." Kalena gave a deep sigh

User Image

"This keyblade came with the academy when it was first founded, and every since then, this keyblade pretty much chooses whom is to be the next headmaster. There are some choices that are hard, this is one of them. Every headmaster had the same....goals, the same beliefs, albeit some differ, but in the same sense of duty."

She then places the keyblade on the desk.
"its passed down from one headmaster to the next. It could be possible that Leon's keyblade believes you and Leon to be similar. You could always tell it to stop letting it be summoned by you, and it would probably listen. I just....wouldn't recommend it."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:37 pm
User Image

Kalen walked over to the desk and looked over the headmasters blade and realized it. "My brother wants to be headmaster does't he." He said unsummong leons blade and holding his hand over the headmasters blade feeling the ancient energy.

Kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:16 am
knux_nyan

User Image

"For now, I can not say. This blade says I can last many more years as headmaster here at the academy, but I know if I do, i'll turn out like all of the others, they retire and then they die as soon as they leave this keyblade in someone else's care. I just know that there are many people needing to show me the Mark of Mastery." she said.

"There are darker times ahead of everyone, light can not fix it all."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:15 am
                                          User ImageThe Glutton of Knowledge Jibril
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                                          [Mood: Curious]______[Affiliation:Neutral]______[Location:Int the Administration room]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

KalenaKeeper

Knux_nyan""

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

"And what is this Mark of Mastery?"A voice spoke out abruptly butting in on the conversation as a pink haired girl phased through one of the walls
and entered the room completely as her curiosity for Imanity's unknown information overpowered her desire to find the one responsible for the quake as she leaned in a little closer towards Kalena."It must have something to do with that large Keyhole in that room right?"She said as it was unlikely it was she was right about her hypotheses but nevertheless she wanted to know not really caring about her appearance at the moment due to her desire to find what the Mark of Mastery was.
◣╚══════════════╝◢

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:19 am
knux_nyan
Fiendish Az

Kalena gently looked at the girl whom just appeared thru one of the walls.
"I suppose you are new here, am I correct miss?" she asked in a soft, gentle tone.

"in a way, yes, it does have to go with the large keyhole in the Grand Hall. However it is a difficult subject to explain. I have the time to explain, do you?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:22 pm
User Image

Diz looked up from his desk and without anyone noticing he did a quick scan of the girl but came up with no data. "Curious..." He said catching Kalens attention. "What?"

"She's not from the known worlds."

Kalen then looked up at the girl and asked. "Who are you?" He asked.

Kalenakeeper

Fiendish Az

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:19 pm
                                          [Mood: Calm]______[Affiliation:Neutral]______[Location: In the Administration room]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Nope sorry Knux but no one knows on outside of her world is able to get any information from Disboard, It seems you didn't read her profile correctly.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

"You could say that, But by all means please continue i have all the time i need."The girl said in a polite manner as she gave Kalena a smile as she waited for her to continue.
◣╚══════════════╝◢

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:24 pm
knux_nyan
Fiendish Az

"well the mark of mastery is shown in young and old keybladers, it is for those few whom can keep between light and dark, without letting either get the better of them. Even those whom do still have a chance, but they still need more work. I suppose some pure of heart but have a strong resolve. It really is hard to teach, it depends on the person. Some keyblade masters go to the total extremes, like darkness, trying to destroy everything just to make the worlds in their image. And then there are some in the light wanting to wipe out all darkness. However, light and dark need one another to create harmony"  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:07 pm
                                          [Mood: Apologizing]______[Affiliation:Neutral]______[Location: In the administration room]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

The girl quickly got up in Kalena's face after she finished speaking as her eyes were seeming to sparkle as droll started drip off her lips at the mention of the word Keyblade
User Image
as she never heard of the word before which caused her curiosity to heighten."What's a Keyblade? Could it happen be that weird sword your holding in you hand's, What does it do? What's it made of?She said as he girl was extremely curious of the weapon that she held but was questioned boy orange haired Inmanity who asked who she was which caused her to realize what she was doing and floated softly to the ground and landed on her feet as he wings retracted closer to her body while she placed her hand over her mouth as she closed her eyes for a few moments and took a few steps back to give Kalena some room before she coughed and said."Sorry i got ahead of myself.She apologized as she looked over at Kalen as she continued."My name is Jibril and if you haven't noticed by now i'm a Flugel."She said as the girl known as Flugel patiently waited for them to speak as it was proper.
◣╚══════════════╝◢

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:17 pm
knux_nyan
Fiendish Az

Kalena had a gentle smile watching Jibril.
She then sighs
"I am sorry, Jibril, but I know not what a Flugel is. As to what a keyblade is made of, I am unsure myself."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:18 pm
User Image

"Interesting. Please enlighten us on this Flugel race you hail from. In return i can enlighten you what a keyblade is made of." Diz said as Kalen just crossed his arms listening in as he adjusted the keyblade on his back a bit.

Kalenakeeper

Fiendish Az

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:45 pm
                                          [Mood: Patiently waiting]______[Affiliation:Neutral]______[Location: In the administration room]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

KalenaKeeper

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

Jibril's eye's widened in surprise when she heard the group of Imanity before her speak as if they didn't know what a Flugel was though she quite quickly regained her composer as she looked at them as she started to speak."I will admit i'm quite surprised Inmanity from another world wouldn't recognize a Flugel...But i guess that's to be expected when you visit a different world...She said while she was pondering the deal as it seemed equally fair so she continued talking."Flugel how can i explain it to Inmanity such as yourselves...Hmm well to start off were one of the sixteen ranked Exceed that live in our world Disboard, Flugel the members of my species are ranked 6 and Inmanity like you are ranked 16th, The reason why there's a ranking system is merely display the level of power and strength between the Exceed.Jibril started explaining as she waited for them to soak in the information before she continued a few moments after."Long ago there was ancient war between the fifteen Deus to see who was to earn the title of The One True God.She started saying before she gave a sadistic smile at the mention of the war causing her to blush slightly and sigh as she remember all the good times she had during it though she also remembered she was in the middle of talking which resulted her to cough a little before she continued."We are ancient warriors created by the Old Deus Artosh to fight his wars for him, We were made to kill Gods, We also happen to take the skulls of our fallen enemies and decorate them in our homes."She said as she smiled at them not affected by how dark the word seemed when she told them about her race."But now in day's we usually just read books all day after the Ten Pledges were made when the war ended..."She finished as she waited for the Inmanity warped in red cloth exchanged the information he knew about the Keyblade which she reminded as Jibril looked at him and gave him soft smile.
◣╚══════════════╝◢

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:28 am
knux_nyan
Fiendish Az

While Jibril was talking, Kalena was making a transcript for every moment, every word said.

"Interesting. I must tell you that I am writing down everything we, in this room, are saying, if that isn't too much trouble. If you don't want me to write down what you are telling me, just ask." Kalena said in the most respectful, yet curious way.

"So your from another world, outside the known universe of worlds, because Ive been to all the known worlds....whether it is lively and healthy, or if the heartless has consumed it. Ive never heard of your species until just now. I would have mistaken you for what humans would call a 'Angel', although a rather dark one if your species were to collect the skulls from the fallen enemies and use them to decorate your homes" she said, her face looked like that fact was disturbing.

"So this...Old Deus Artosh, is he like your 'one true god', because, yet again, I have never heard of such being. "

She stopped and rubbed the bridge of her nose. She looked a little bit tired.

"The keyblades are used to destroy Heartless, Nobodies, or to bring destruction in the hands of a dark wielder, if they so desire." she then coughed
"well, let me rephrase myself, a light wielder could also bring destruction, so really, light and dark wielders, if they were insane...or....misled enough, could bring destruction and great sorrow to people. There are many people whom are not insane however, whom fight to keep the worlds safe from the shadows of one's heart. The longer the shadows fester in one's heart, when the person dies, the stronger the heartless. The body left behind becomes a nobody, depending on how strong the person was. "

She yawned and immediately pulled out a cup of coffee with a cup of sugar. She liked things sweet, especially bitter coffee.
"There are still heartless and nobodies whom are not evil, they just....exist in non-existence....many nobodies find their hearts if they reach here, then again, many whom don't....sadly do not get a happy ending."

She sipped on her coffee

"here at the academy, everyone is the same, except teachers teach the students, and the headmaster, which I am, has to protect everyone. I can also teach anyone, if I get the time that is. I plan on retiring soon to do just that, get back to being a teacher....in Mastery, to give the final test, to see if the students can show me the mark of mastery"

She took another sip of coffee.

((Ok, personal note, the coffee. Yes, I love sweet coffee....but a cup of sugar for a 16oz cup.....still too much sugar, ive done that before though and I was very happy ^w^....although I needed more refills of coffee to even out the insane amount of sugar...(the sugar fell in....) sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:32 pm
User Image

"Keyblades are made through the extension of our hearts. There formed through magic and bound to there wielders. If a wielder dies there keyblade fades into the Keyblade graveyard." Diz explained as well. Kalen just listened in nodding along the way. This was slightly new to him as well.

Kalenakeeper

Fiendish Az

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:08 am
                                          [Mood: Curious]______[Affiliation:Neutral]______[Location: In the administration room]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

KalenaKeeper

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

◤╔══════════════╗◥

"It seems we both had the same idea." She said when Kalena asked though unlike her she was going to mentally write what the Imanity would say to her so she replied to her."So by all means please do so."She said speaking in a polite tone like the Imanity before her as she then listened to what the girl was saying hearing words she never heard before such a Heartless and Angels as Jibril interrupted and asked."And what are these Heartless and Angel's?"She asked as she was about to jump in her face again as drool started to roll of the corner of her mouth which she rubbed off with her sleeve as her composure didn't change as much as one would expect; When Kalena question if Artosh was the one true god she chuckled as she did not mention the conclusion of the war."My apologies i seem to have forgotten to mention the conclusion of the war, He's dead... He died during the great war as all the other Old Deus were defeated. The one who gained the title was Tet since he was the only one who didn't participate in the war and won by default, Tet was the one who created the Ten Pledges and stopped the blood shed that ravaged our world."Jibril finished as she wondered if the Imanity would understand it since usually they weren't very bright but so far these certain Imanity caused her to think slightly less so from the information the female was currently giving with all of these unknown word's that she never heard before causing her to squirm as she floated in the air."So in short it's a dual edge sword that's use is dependent on the wielder...I don't understand this heart business but i believe i got most of the details."Jibril said as she quickly grasped the weapon's understanding or at least the parts she put together from Kalena's words as she had yet to hear of how it was used as she was still curious of the weapon as well as these's being that she kept hearing about which she asked."And what these Nobodies. Are they related to these Heartless by any chance?" She asked as there seemed to be no end of questions from here; She then heard the bandaged Imanity starting to speak on how these Keyblades were an extension of the heart which had her thinking on how these Imanity were able to use magic since it should have been impossible for mere Imanity such as themselves to even see magic but she quickly remembered that this wasn't Her world so it's was likely that there are different variations of these Imanity which caused her to drool again of all the differences there could possibly be between her Imanity and them and causing Jibril to laugh as she placed both of her hands on her as she was trying to contain her excitement which still showed
◣╚══════════════╝◢

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces