Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Restless Dead [DnD 3.5] [Hiatus] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

orphen5555

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:57 pm
Threan looked up toward her curiously, but still a bit bashfully as her voice faultered. Was she bad at climbing? Perhaps to proud to accept the help of someone of his height? He wasn't sure but it made him look at the ground and kick up a bit of dirt. Of course it was that she was an elf. Elves were fantastic when they dealt with trees. Or so he was lead to believe.

He watched her go with the same equal amount of curiousity. Perhaps she was not an elf and some sort of Halfling of faerie. Faerie's often dwelled in the trees and halflings loved to play pranks. With a small smile on his face he waited for her to return.

He glanced up at her as she began climbing down the blush crossing his cheeks again as the drow top half is revealed. Not even a moment later a look of realization crosses his features and he jumps back, looking a bit shocked. "B-b-b by the gods..your lower half is that of a spider." He says looking afraid for just a moment before it fades completely and he smiles a small smile and moves toward her. "H-how-how does that work?" He asks curiously, glancing to her again and than quickly averting his eyes to examine her lower half  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:46 pm
Lydia gave Threan an incredulous, "H-how does that work? I don't know the answer to that! It's just... who I am."

Despite the odd question, Lydia let out sigh of relief. Threan had not attacked her or run away in fear or called to his friends for help. As far as she was concerned this was a victory. Now she just had to win over his two other companions.

Lydia noticed the gnome examining her lower half and it suddenly made her feel self-conscious. Her confidence returning to her now, she motioned to the Threan to return his gaze upwards. Due to her spider half, she stood shorter than she had with her original legs, but she still was a good foot taller than the gnome. "Hey now, my face is up here. So... what do you think your companions will think about my... appearance?"  

Kowsauni
Crew

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:48 pm
(Threan: This is my new friend.
Pyrrha: *Stab*)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:00 pm
Kowsauni
Lydia gave Threan an incredulous, "H-how does that work? I don't know the answer to that! It's just... who I am."

Despite the odd question, Lydia let out sigh of relief. Threan had not attacked her or run away in fear or called to his friends for help. As far as she was concerned this was a victory. Now she just had to win over his two other companions.

Lydia noticed the gnome examining her lower half and it suddenly made her feel self-conscious. Her confidence returning to her now, she motioned to the Threan to return his gaze upwards. Due to her spider half, she stood shorter than she had with her original legs, but she still was a good foot taller than the gnome. "Hey now, my face is up here. So... what do you think your companions will think about my... appearance?"

Threan blushes and gives a small bow of apology. "I am so-so-so-sorry. I've never seen a woman with this sort of body." He says quietly, glancing at her face and then quickly away, the blush holding. "I...I am not sure...what they will think..I..ha-ha-have only just met them myself...if..if they try..to say anything..I..I will speak in your favor.." he says quietly, shuffling his feet a bit in the dirt.

Threan felt himself rather embarrassed that he had let his excitement get the better of him as much as it had. First a beautiful dark skinned elf woman with a mysterious covered eye and now it's revealed she has the lower half of a spider. How amazing was that? Granted he found it somewhat unnerving at first but the gods made people in all shapes and sizes. He just happened to make a rather beautiful elf woman have the lower half of a spider.  

orphen5555

orphen5555

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:10 pm
(HAHA!)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:25 pm
Lydia laughed at Threan's overreaction to her words. "It's all right. I know I'm quite... different in appearance. Anyways, thank you for not just judging me by my looks--at least, not hostilely. Your words don't instill me with great confidence about your comrades though."

Lydia crosses her arms and frowns as she thinks about the situation. Then she is struck with an idea. "I know, why don't you go ahead and explain who I am to your companions and tell them I wish to join them? You can then tell them about my uh... predicament and see how they react. Make sure to play up my good parts, okay?  

Kowsauni
Crew

orphen5555

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:30 pm
Threan continues looking toward the ground and nods. 'Al..al..al-alright. I will be right back." He says quietly as he looks up at her face and smiles. "May-maybe you will consider telling me th-th-the reason you are going down here in the first place?" He ventures bashfully before he quickly looks toward the ground and then hurries to go inside of the temple and find the other two.

He wasn't certain at all about how his new companions would react. Most people feared what they didn't understand and Lydia seemed to expect that sort of reaction from him which lead him to believe that odds are their was a fair chance the others would react as she feated.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:34 pm
"Where is he." Pyrrha frowned as she waited for the halfman to arrive.  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

orphen5555

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:37 pm
(What does Pyrrha look like exactly?)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:40 pm
(Tall, short brown hair, brown eyes, a few scars and a good amount of muscle. Her greatsword and breastplate are both rather plain and show signs of constant use.)  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

orphen5555

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:52 pm
Threan stops at the temple door and looks to Pyrrha and John. He doesn't look at Pyrrha and more at John. "Umm..someone else..wants t-t-t-t to travel with us...she knows..how to um shoot a bow..and she can see in the dark which will be a really big help. She has a fe-fe-fe-few spells at her disposal and to top it off she knows the caverns below. She's been..in..them a few times.." He says quietly before looking at the ground.

He stays quiet for a moment and kicks taps the tip of his shoe on the floor. "She is really nice and polite. She is..um re-re-re-really beautiful elf..she just has the lower body of a spider." he says quietly  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:55 pm
"Really is that so?" Pyrrha thought for a bit. "I have never heard of such an elf. Alright show me to her I wish to see her in the flesh."  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Alzzak

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:08 pm
"Drider from the sounds.... no" John said simply as he placed a 'l' on the door.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:10 pm
Threan looks at John curiously and then the mark on the door before moving back where Lydia was at a faster speed for someone of his size.  

orphen5555

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:15 pm
Pyrrha followed behind Threan using more energy to get the same speed. "Damn breastplate. If you weren't so useful."  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff