Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle: Rooms
Northwest Tower (Ash's Rooms) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:25 pm
DF Red and Blue

Ash grinned at her, knowing the fact that he was wearing only his jeans would throw her off just a tad but that she would be able to handle it now, "Because I knew you'd figure out what I was talking about at some point. Besides, if I'm not patient with you, you'll run... Better a bit of patience now than a whole passel of regret later... You're worth the time and any amount of waiting, Sekmetis..." he told her softly, deliberately drawing out her name this time so that she'd understand what he meant when he said all of the real her...

He sat up on one elbow and ran his other hand through his knee-length black hair, inadvertently spreading it out around him a bit more in the process. He couldn't help it that he looked the way he did, it was just the older demonic genetics at work. He simply was the way he was and he made no apologies about it. In fact, he got quite a few compliments on it, and even more passes.

But with her, he was calm and enticing. Yes, he looked like the perfect dream come true, but he was also inviting to be around. All of it deliberate and just for her. All of his focus on her and what she needed from him right now. Namely, she needed to come to him, not the other way around.

"So... What was it you wanted to talk about?" he asked her simply, giving her a wink that held a bit of humor as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:40 pm
Metis shifted slightly on her feet as she moved from the doorway inching in a little further into the room taking her time to examine every inch of it while keeping an eye on him. He made it really hard to focus when he looked that damn good, it was a sin she swore it! Biting down on her lower lip firmly almost sensually as she reached up running a hand through her hair tussling it about making it look a bit more wild and untamed. She swallowed softly quivering a bit when he drew her name out like that, her eyes a darker jade green then they were before the flecks in them a lot more noticeable now.

"You're very frustrating you know that.." she mumbled softly as she got to his bed finally but stood at the very end furthest away from him leaning against a bed post. She tilted her head back looking at him with a raised brow at his humorous wink, huffing softly as her eyes narrowed in on him in a half-lidded state so she could look at him through those thick dark black eyelashes that brought out her eyecolor even more. "Don't look at me like that..when you stare at me it really makes it hard for a woman to focus on one thing" she sounded almost breathless as she turned her face away from him leaning more against the bedpost so that her back was to him since she was leaning it against the post running her hand through her curls pulling them over her left shoulder which was closet to him. Glancing at him through the pale curls as she played with a button on her vest.

"if....if you were serious about what you said earlier...there's something you really need to know." she spoke gently but there was an alluring pull to the raspy tone that came with it. Pushing off the bed post she turned and faced him. "If you really want to do this, It would definitely be a one day at a time thing...I...I don't want to feel like you're just using me and that you'll move on to someone else when we're done..I'm tired of feeling like that." she said softly. "I don't want to get involved with someone if they aren't going to treat me seriously" she bit her lip softly chewing on it as she ran the fingers of her right hand along her left forearm and elbow.

Red Gypsy

The False One

Lupine Pup

7,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:57 pm
DF Red and Blue

He watched every movement she made and noted the way she avoided looking at him as much as possible. It was adorable even if it was counterproductive to why she'd come here.

But then she gave him that ultimatum and looked so vulnerable standing there at the foot of his bed.

He shifted a little bit and started to crawl slowly towards her, the movement of his jeans against the crimson silk fully audible to her, so he knew she couldn't be surprised when he stopped in front of her. He shifted a bit so that he was sitting with his legs on either side of her and raised his hands to lightly trace the skin of her arms from her elbows to her shoulders until he could cup her face gently in his hands until she had to look him in the eyes.

"Metis... This will be one day at a time, as I told you before. I won't drop you and move on for someone else on a whim. If or when you and I part ways, you will know about it and have time to prepare for it... But it will not be for another woman, not on my part. If or when I leave, it will be at the whim of my king, not the dictates of a moment. I may be an Incubus but I'm not heartless, Beautiful..." he told her simply and softly, his voice like pure passion incarnate as he gave her the truth and let her see it in his dark eyes.

But once he'd finished speaking, he let his hands trail back down to her hands and focused on her right one at first, massaging the muscles to get her to relax a bit, "Sweetheart... Whatever happens between us will remain between us... When we do part ways, you will know just how much our time meant to me and just how precious a gift I find you to be... But before anything happens, you need to relax and calm down... Otherwise, you're likely to pull a muscle... Maybe several..." he told her, finishing with a glint of humor in his eyes, letting her know that there was no pressure to anything they did and that she actually held the control in the hands he was so gently and tenderly massaging...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:17 am
Metis tensed slightly when she heard him crawling towards her, her lion ears picking up on it so simply of course she would've heard him miles away with that noise even with her human shaped ears. Breathing out softly as she stilled when he came to a stop in front of her like that and moved his hands along her arms until he cupped her face and made her look directly at him. Her breathing came in a little quick breathes as she stared into his eyes, she was trembling a bit as she gave him a small smile. "I..I know you said one day at a time. I...I'm scared..." she whispered softly being so purely honest with him she looked completely vulnerable to him as if she was baring her all to him. "I..I'm afraid of getting attached to you..and then you end up leaving.." she whispered softly again after he finished speaking the first time. She swallowed softly as she'd locked herself away when she had been burned that first time and had been so keeping to herself that she was almost lost in herself.

Breathing out slowly as she laughed softly as she smiled at him gently, "I'm sorry...I've never felt like I could trust someone like I can with you. I haven't ever told anyone about my family or even hardly anything about myself. Its different with you..". she breathed out softly trying to calm herself down. "I understand that this is going to be a slow thing one night and one day..I'm sorry for being so silly." she said softly as if trying to swat away her serious behavior trying to cover up her vulnerabilities so swiftly as she turned from him slightly though she surprisingly let him keep hold of her hands. She was worried..about getting attached to him, "I want you to know..that Weres can be a dangerous breed to get involved with especially when it comes to relationships..we're not exactly the sharing kind..and we get jealous easily and when we start feeling attached to someone...there can be dangers with possessiveness..I don't want you to feel pressured by any of that.." she spoke softly as she glanced at him from the corner of her eyes. She didn't want him to think that she was going to become some kind of vengeful stalker or something because of a bad end to their time together. But she was scared of forming an actual mate bond with him and so she was trying to hide herself again keeping her heart tucked away so that it wouldn't grow too attached.

red gypsy

The False One

Lupine Pup

7,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:30 am
DF Red and Blue

He didn't want to but this time he did laugh, a joyous sound that actually surprised him but he remembered that he had something to say to her and calmed himself as he used her hands to pull her back to him and settled his hands at her hips so that he could look up at her, his dark eyes dancing with humor.

"Metis, Sweetheart... I'm alot older than you think I am... I'm also alot more experienced than you would like to think I am... That means I've had lovers since the time I knew what females were... Shortly after humans evolved into being... I've even been with a few shifters so that possessive streak you're talking about holds no worries for me. But I'll make you a deal, Sweetness, I'll help you deal with that better if you'll help keep every other female in this place off of me. I really don't want to have to kick yet another maid out of my rooms. They tend to cry when I do so," he said to her, his laughter coloring his voice.

He couldn't stop grinning either, finding that he hadn't smiled or laughed this much since she left him. But she had no place in this moment, not anymore.

Oh no, he had this lovely, and voluptuous, shifter in front of him and he was determined to have claw marks in his back by morning.

"Now are you going to kiss me or leave me hanging here?" he asked her finally, knowing that at this rate they'd pick all of this to death and nothing would really get accomplished...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:40 am
She huffed at him when he started laughing like that, her cheeks puffing out somewhat as they were so red, She raised a brow at him before humming somewhat. Shaking her head slightly at him before her brows shot up when he said that about the maids, she gaped at him before busting out laughing, "Ash! For shame!!" She laughed a bit harder before it died down to streams of giggles as she swatted his shoulder a bit. "I feel bad for those poor maids!" she laughed a bit more before breathing out slowly as he asked her that. Her cheeks turned red again and she tisked at him barely smothering out her giggles, "I might be tempted to leave you hanging" she teased him before slid her hands up along his arms slowly up to his shoulders. "You are so bad Ash tut tut" she purred as she leaned in closer to him until there was no space between them her legs were pressed directly against his groin as she slid her hands up the sides of his neck into his hair before gripping two handfuls of it and kissed him firmly, hard enough to bruise both of their lips as she pressed herself firmly against him. One hand slipped out of his hand and moved down his chest to rest on his thigh and squeezed his thigh just to get him even more riled up as she pressed her nails against his leg through his pants.

red gypsy

The False One

Lupine Pup

7,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:56 am
DF Red and Blue

Ash gave a deep growl into the kiss, one hand moving up to cup the back of her head as his other hand claimed hers at his leg. A twist of his legs and she was pressed against the bed, her fingers laced with his as he pinned it to the bed above her head and took over the kiss. His body pressed hers against the silk sheets as his hair fell around them both.

After that, he followed her body's needs and cues throughout the rest of the night. By the time the sun crested over the horizon, he did have the claw marks in his back as well as a few bite marks. But he was loving every pain as he held her back to his chest under the silk sheet and rested his face in her hair as he listened to her breathing, waiting for her to fall asleep first. Only then would he join her in dreamland.

After all, he was a gentleman... For the most part...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:11 am
Metis breathed in and out slowly laying beneath his comfortable sheets all snug against him as she had drifted off to sleep just as the sun was coming up over the horizon. Ohh she was deliciously sore at the moment and knew when she woke up that she would still be a little sore but ohh did she enjoy it..quivering every so often in his arms until she fell asleep as the aftershocks of a night full of pleasures. He had been very attentive and well..if he had any doubt in his mind that she wouldn't be coming back for more he was sorely mistaken.

She breathed in and out slowly sleeping for a while, it was almost lunch time by the time Metis started to stir. She stretched slowly breathing out softly as she moved slowly almost languidly like a lazy cat lounging in the sunlight. Rolling over she snuggled up against Ash's body purring heavily enough to make even his body vibrate from it as she was just like a small motor. Her arms slipped around him teasingly tracing her nails down his spine as she nuzzled up against his throat breathing his scent in and out deeply. Ohh.. lookie there, she had an amazingly sexy man still in bed with her. Surprise surprise. She smiled softly as she laid there keeping herself close to him. She didn't feel like getting out of bed just yet, oh no she was still enjoying the fact that this had actually happened.

Red Gypsy

The False One

Lupine Pup

7,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:37 pm
DF Red and Blue

Ash simply smiled with his eyes closed as she stretched and snuggled and purred against him. But when her nails went down his back, he gave a deep growl and tightened his arm around her waist, "You keep that up and you won't be getting out of this bed for the next week..." he growled to her in that sleep-heavy tone that made his voice even sexier than usual.

But he finally opened his eyes to look down into her face with a very pleased look, "Mmmm... Maybe I won't let you out of the bed anyway... You look entirely too comfortable here... Much like the cat that ate the canary..." he added with a teasing lilt to his voice before he leaned in and placed a light kiss to her luscious lips but kept it brief for now.

He shifted over her and placed another kiss to her lips before raising up on one hand to grin at her, "You stay right here... I have to go get something... Don't leave the bed, Metis," he told her firmly, a playful light in his dark eyes before he got out of the bed and headed for the stairs.

Lucky for her, he didn't even bother with pants on the way so she got a fantastic view in the process of him moving in that direction before he disappeared from view...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:35 pm
Metis shivered against him lightly digging her nails against him for a moment as she arched her body sliding her legs against his. "mm..not that I wouldn't mind that". she purred rather huskily staring up at him before laughing at his playful words. "Are you saying you're my canary?" she cooed at him smirking before purring softly as she nipped at him during his two kisses before sighing softly as she watched him get up.

Her brow raising at his firm little order to stay in bed, a soft giggle coming from her lips as she watched him go a soft moan coming from her as she bit her lower lip softly her eyes memorizing the way he moved. Sighing softly when he disappeared out of sight before she rolled over onto her stomach giggling as she pressed her face to a pillow. Ohh man.. she felt giddier then a school girl at the moment. Stretching out her legs a bit before Sliding up to her knees and stretched almost cat like with her a** in the air her tail curling over her back as her front end was stretched forwards down towards the bed. She popped her back slightly as she shifted and leaned forwards pressing her hips down towards the bed stretching her leg muscles before sitting down on her knees tossing the mess of bed-head platinum curls over her shoulders running a hand through them.

Red Gypsy

The False One

Lupine Pup

7,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:02 pm
The False One

"You should stop wiggling like that or you won't get what I brought up for you," Ash's voice warned her from behind her. As she turned to look at him, it became obvious what her 'wiggling' had done to him. And he wasn't bothering to hide his interest at all.

"Lay back against the pillows for me," he told her as he finally walked forward with a tray in his hands. Once she was in place, he set the tray over her lap but didn't lift any of the covers just yet.

Instead, he sat beside her facing her and reached forward to push one wayward curl behind one of her ears, "I want you to indulge me for a little while, Metis... I want to do something you might protest. I want to feed you this meal. I know you're very obviously capable of feeding yourself but I want to do this for you. I want to do this because I want to pamper you for a little while. I want you to let me take care of you for the rest of the day, in fact. You'll be surprised how fast it goes by if you'll let me do this," he requested of her.

He explained it because he wanted her to understand what he wanted to do and why. Well, maybe not all of why just yet. But he did hope she'd be able to see why by the time he was finished.

He tilted his head as he looked into her eyes, "Will you let me, Metis?" he asked her softly, that question letting her know that she could deny him at any point, that she actually had the control...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:40 pm
Red gypsy

Metis paused in her movements and glanced over her shoulders at him before turning to face him and laid back as he had asked, tilting her head to the side a bit. "oh I'm sorry. I needed a good stretch" She bit her lip softly as she breathed out slowly gazing up at him. He could probably ask her to do anything just about at this point. Almost anything. Maybe not everything. She shifted slightly to get comfortable without disturbing the tray before glancing down at it and back up at his face with an almost odd expression. She raised a brow at him quizzically, "I suppose I could allow you this" she seemed to be thinking about it before smiling at him. Her cheeks were a little red though, it was slightly embarrassing to think of someone else feeding her though it could be...teasingly interesting now that she was thinking about it. Oh..the mischievousness was creeping up in her and getting a strong hold on her mind. Deary dear..

She played with a bit of curls as she relaxed, she would let him do as he pleased for now and see where it lead of course she was still going to enforce the fact that as of right now he was hers until otherwise stated by ash himself. Biting her lower lip softly as she had been considering ways to dissuade the maids, though she could definitely see why they were so drawn to the poor male.  

The False One

Lupine Pup

7,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:57 pm
The False One

Ash just winked at her as he lifted the first lid and revealed a plate of venison roast, complete with the usual vegetables and all cooked and seasoned to perfection. He also poured her a small amount of red wine to go with it, mainly to enhance the flavors of the meal.

He left the other smaller dish covered for now.

He speared the first bite and offered it to her, making a very pleased sound when she ate it. He kept that up until she'd finished every bite and about half the wine in the glass. Then he lifted the cover from the smaller plate and revealed a bowl of fresh fruit with chocolate whipped cream for her dessert.

He gave a soft chuckle at the light in her beautiful eyes at the sight but concentrated himself on feeding her until she was stuffed.

Finally, though, he set the tray aside and moved back to give her a kiss, just to taste the dessert, then surprised her by scooping her up into his arms and carried her towards the stairs, "And now... It's time for a bath... Where I fully intend to bathe every inch of you. After that, I'm planning on giving you a massage. Then, when you're nothing but putty under my hands, I'll let you rest for a bit," he informed her as he carried her down to the second floor where a steaming bath awaited them, already scented with jasmine and sandalwood oils.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:37 pm
Red Gypsy

Metis breathed out softly as she was stuffed with food that had been more then delicious, the taste of the meal still lingering in her mouth as she quivered just a bit, oh yeah metis was a sucker for good food. She couldn't help that, shifters needed a lot of energy and thus...weeeeell. She whimpered softly when he placed a teasing tasteful kiss to her mouth before letting out a surprised squeak that was a little loud when he scooped her up so suddenly. Her eyes wide though the lighter shades of jade danced with mirth, amusement and contentment in the lighting of the room. She leaned against his chiseled body and sighed softly running a fingertip along his collarbone that was closet to her shoulders, "my my...you might spoil me a little too much I might not ever want to go back to my own room". Though she would be surprised if he didn't want her to. She wiggled her toes a bit before smirking a little mischievously as her tail was running along his hips slowly almost playfully as she breathed in deeply the scents of the oils from the bath. It smelled delightful. a bit different then the ones she was use to using but she liked them.  

The False One

Lupine Pup

7,750 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:51 pm
The False One

Ash just chuckled as he slowly stepped down into the tub with her in his arms, letting her get used to the water along the way, "We shall see... In the meantime, I fully intend to treat you as you deserve to be treated," he told her simply then set her in his lap in the water as he reached for the bathing oils that would blend in nicely with the ones scenting the water.

He started cleaning her up with the special oil that brought up luxurious suds as they cleaned yet still left skin, fur, scales, and all manner of hide feeling perfectly moisturized. As he rubbed the oil into her skin first, he let his hands ease a few initial muscle knots but saved the rest for the full massage.

Instead, he moved on to her hair, choosing a softly scented mixture of the exotic jasmine and sandalwood with a blending of frankincense and myrrh. He knew she'd recognize the latter two since she hailed from Egypt, but couldn't find it in himself to resist adding the scents to her new hair oil.

The stuff would lean her hair perfectly yet leave it feeling like the purest of silks. Add to that, his scalp massage and he knew she'd be purring by the time he finished with the full massage he had planned for her...

"I think, dearest Metis, that what you meant was that you wouldn't want to leave my rooms if I keep this up..." he teased her a bit, knowing exactly what he was doing...  
Vampire Castle: Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff