kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:58 pm
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler smiled and nodded his head agreeing. "Yeah, let's go." He jumped off the swing and landed on his feet. He looked at Moris when he seen him fall to his knees. "You okay?"

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:59 pm
User Image

☾ ξlliot ѡhite ☽

Elliot nodded his head agreeing and waited for his swing to stop. He stood up and looked over to Moris and Skyler.

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:24 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
"Yes, I'm okay. Legs are just a little tired" Moris said to Skyler. He moves to get his knack sack and picks it up, "Ready to follow you to your house" he said and assumes Elliot is too.
kimmico13

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:06 pm
User Image

✪ Skyler Rivers ✪

Skyler smiled to Moris and then picked up his bag. "Okay then, let's go." He lead the way out of the park and to his house.

[exit]

Genkawolf

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200

kimmico13

Fashionable Bunny

13,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:07 pm
User Image

☾ ξlliot ѡhite ☽

Elliot smiled and started to follow his friends out of the park.

[exit]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:11 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris follows after Skyler with Elliot as soon as the older male started leading the way. "Hopefully my foster parents will already be there by now" he thought to himself. [exit]
kimmico13

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:15 pm
User Image
"The best shortcut is through here. I hope you don't mind, Damen" Ruel reassures him with a small chuckle, but it was really for himself rather than for his teacher friend. "At least, I don't think I am looking for detours to prolong the journey to hot springs" he thought as he continued on through the fountain park. He checked the time on his phone to see how much time has passed thus far which was about ten minutes or so. Stealing a chance to glance at the newly added contact info he got from Damen back at the teacher's lounge.

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:45 pm
-
OOC: Sorry about that. RL hasn't been the kindest lately...but I survive!

User Image

--:::------::---------------------------------------::------:::---
                                                              Place: Park
                                                              Company: Ruel
                                                              Outfit: Silk Void Blue tight shirt, Silk Black Pants, Dark Blue cloak around his shoulders
                                                              Theme: Constellations

Damen smiled a bit when he heard his friend apologize before shaking his head. "It's quite alright Ruel, there is no reason why we can't enjoy our road to the springs." he assured him. The Nekojin walked next to his new friend as he was shown the way to go. He hadn't really been exploring much yet, so a lot of roads were unknown to him. Not that he was used to a lot of exercise either way. Damen was always reading books or looking at the stars. Right now the feline was looking at the scenery instead for a moment when Ruel watched his phone. It wasn't like it was Damen's business so he wouldn't try to peek. That and the surroundings were really peaceful. "I like this road I think. It's quite calm and peaceful. I watch the stars a lot, but I do also appreciate the songs of birds as well." he said and chuckled. "What about you my friend?"

Full Profile: Damen Sage

Genkawolf

-

[color=#8585ad]""[/color]

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:58 pm
User Image
"Are you sure you okay with walking?" Ruel asked his friend. He is pleased that the other doesn't mind the detour. Has little experience with this park, but he knows enough to get through it successfully. Put away his phone now that he knows he is good on time. "Yeah, birds. I don't mind them as long as they don't poop on me" he said and chuckled also. "Usually scenes like this put me on edge, but I try not to let it get me as long as nature continues its ambiance so no night strolls for me" he answered.

((OOC: Its alright, happy for your return. ))
Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:08 pm
-
OOC: Thanks, glad to be back. It still isn't much easier, but I should be able to normally reply again. Though after this I'll go to sleep before I can reply again, perhapos using mobile.

User Image

Outfit: Silk Void Blue tight shirt, Silk Black Pants, Dark Blue cloak around his shoulders

The feline looked slightly surprised when he heard Ruel's question. Was he that easy to read? It was alright though and his expression turned back to a gentle smile. "It will be alright, just as long as you don't suddenly start jogging." he said jokingly a bit and laughed softly. Running would be bad though. Not because he was sick or anything but he just wasn't used to it. After that he silently listened to his friend's answer and then tilted his head slightly, his ear twitching for a moment. "The night ambience? Because of Cicadas?" he asked Ruel. Sure he knew the night often changed from bird sounds to Cicada sounds, perhaps that was the issue. Cicadas could sound pretty intrusive after all. His first times with those bugs had given him headaches due to his sensitive hearing, but it was alright now.

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:43 am
User Image
The goat demon raised an eyebrow at the other's reaction and wondered what caused it. "Nice to see what other reactions my new friend has?" he thought smirking. "No worries, I'm not the athletic or fitness type. Walking is more than enough exercise for me" he replied and laughed along with him. "No, I'm so used to them I don't notice them unless their brought up by name after the first month of introduction to them. I was referring to the crickets, the croaks of the toads and the ribit of the frogs reminds me too much of my own home" he answered. "Do you live surrounded by trees or in the forest?" he asked him.

((OOC: Alright))
Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:02 pm
-
OOC: -

User Image

"I see. Homesick huh?" he spoke when he heard the other's reply. It was a common issue when far from home. Even Damen was sometimes subject to such feelings and his home was basically among the stars. The feline nodded when he heard the question. "I live in a clearing in the forest, nearby a large lake. I know the sounds you speak of." Damen replied and smiled. "What about you? To be used to frogs, crickets and toads, I guess it is in or near a forest as well?" the nekomata mirrored the question. He was curious as well. While waiting for the other to react, Damen closed his eyes for a moment as they walked, his ears gently moving to the sounds around them right now. It was such nice weather as well.

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:27 pm
User Image
Ruel grimace, "No, far from it. Not even of the one before the last and hopefully this one doesn't turn out like them" he replied looking down a bit at the ground. His expression lighten up when his question was answered. He nods, "Very much. The house may look old and creepy, but its not like that on the inside. I live alone for the time being, but it is open housing students" he answered smiling. Stops briefly to look at the big fountain as they pass by it at the center of the park.

Kaiten Jiron

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:27 pm
-
OOC: -

User Image

It sounded like there was some bitter partings in his friend's past. Of course Damen didn't know for sure and he wasn't about to just go assuming either. When Ruel answered him, the feline listened his ears twitching when he heard the sound of a fountain as well as the lack of footsteps from his friend which he had heard up to now. Damen opened his eyes and looked back, noticing the other had indeed stopped walking for a moment. Curiously the nekojin joined Ruel at the fountain. "Open house huh?" he replied about the answer. "My house has one room left that could be taken by a student if necessary. But other than that I live alone with my familiar." he spoke and calmly looked at the fountain. It was well made that was for sure.

Genkawolf

-

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:31 am
User Image
Ruel didn't want to talk about his past before this teaching job in detail as to why he feels that way about them. Maybe if he wasn't sober or if he was very relaxed in some way he would tell the tales other than letting this friendship further blossom before letting someone in on his personal baggage. For now he was going to let this topic drop and he was glad didn't ask any follow-up questions about it. "Why yes that is the right words for it" he said to Damen's response. "Sounds like a pretty cozy place" he commented. Rubs one of his horns a little as they move closer to the exit. Keeping it up awareness once more for his surroundings in case humans are nearby.

Kaiten Jiron

Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces