Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:06 pm
Lareth sat and watched her rest, his gaze wondering where exactly, his immortal lover had gotten her powers. What was it exactly?

He held her hand, until Hal came in telling him that a deposit of children and babies had come just as Hal locked down the castle.

Lareth had hoped this wouldn't happen again, but it did.

"Get the children fed and cared for. Have the maids help out....I will seek out next of kin and we will do as we have to....just like last time."

Hal bowed and left as Lareth looked back to Cynthia is gaze centered on her delicate features.

"Forgive me....I have to go. I must be king."

Lareth kissed her cheek before he got up and left to go check on soldier movements and make sure, people were being protected.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:30 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Cynthia slept for hours then stirred enough to check her surroundings once more before sleeping for a few hours more. When she woke fully, she stretched and sat up in the bed as she looked around the room with her mind actually working this time.

When she acknowledged that she was back in Lareth's room she smiled and got up to explore it slowly, noting his touch everywhere. But when she got to his desk, she noticed something only Hal could have left for her, not realizing that he'd given her athame to Lareth already.

She collected the dagger, still in its sheath, and raised her skirt to put it around her thigh with a pleased sigh. She could feel its stored magic blending with her own like an old friend returning home and shivered at the sensation as she dropped her skirt back down and looked around the room again.

Only now she noticed other things; a hairbrush on the mirror that she'd had in her room, her gowns and other clothes in the closet and dresser, her soaps in the bathroom next to his, and a small framed painting on the desk of her sleeping in his bed. She didn't remember anyone doing the painting and certainly didn't remember posing for it, but it still brought a smile to her face to see it there.

She knew he was doing what he needed to after the attack, securing his kingdom and seeing to the safety of his people. She considered going to him but hesitated and decided to do something else instead.

It took a little help from a few of the maids, who twittered over the whole idea to the point that she finally sent them on their way, but she finally accomplished what she wanted. So in the end, a small table sat in the center of the room with a meal covered and sitting on a warming tray nearby, candles lit all around the room, and rose petals scattered in a trail from the main door of the room to the table and bed.

She'd also washed herself with perfumed soap and oiled her skin, brushed her hair out till it shone with it's own light, and dressed herself in a gown that barely held her breasts with a skirt that was slit to her hip on one side and was nearly sheer, just enough to tease at the imagination without revealing everything.

She wanted to give him something soothing to come to so that he could rest his mind after working so hard and hoped that he also liked the gift she had planned for him. But so much was unpredictable with him so she found herself nervous over the whole thing as well as more and more nervous about what he would say about seeing her work magic at her full power for the first time...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:51 pm
It was a very long and busy day. Lareth had been popping around the whole realm checking on villages and demons. Everytime he stopped, he gave warnings to everyone about Esabel and her companions.

If they were to see any of them, they were to report to a guard and then get to the nearest sub portal one of the other guards would activate. Once through the portal, It would take them to caverns located beneath the castle. Food, water, and supplies would be ready for them.

He answered questions the best he could, but could give no answer as to why Esabel and her companions sought to destroy them. Many able bodied younger demons had been recruited for the army to learn basic defenses just in case.

Lareth spent his whole day on the move, his mind focused on making sure everyone knew of his plan.

When the sun was long gone, Lareth finished his talk with Gypsy. He was putting her in charge of the new trainees that were to come in soon. After receiving a report on Hals boy he nodded.

Lareth eventually grabbed a ledger from his office with supply and gold amounts before he went up to his room. He had opened the door expecting it to be dark, but he looked around at the candle light and saw the rose petals.

It was then he smiled some as he walked in and he shut the door with a soft click.

He saw her sitting there in a dress that begged to be ripped off.

"Such a sight.....are you feeling well?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:02 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Cynthia looked up at him and her breath caught at the sight of him, making her breathe a bit faster from that alone. But she gave him a small nod as she stood and moved over to him to give him a simple kiss on his cheek, having noticed the ledger and knowing that he still had a bit more work to do. So she left it at that as she moved over to start setting the table for their meal.

"I'm fine, Lareth. I told you before that I'm at full strength now. I only needed rest after the spells I cast today... I had them prepare your favorites," she told him softly, her hair shifting behind her as she moved to give him teasing glimpses of her in the simple gown.

"I know you were working hard today so I wanted to have something relaxing for you to come to. Finish your work, though. I'll still be here when you're done and the food will still be warm," she explained, part of her still wondering about her place in his life now but finding that she could accept being his mistress with no problem.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:09 pm
Lareth placed the ledger down and walked towards her and wrapped his arms around her from behind as he pulled her against him.

"My favorites eh? How did you know my favorite dish was you?"

Lareth let his hands moved up and cup her barely in the dress boobs. He gave them a slight squeeze and they popped up and out of her dress. He kissed her neck.

"delicious..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:42 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Cynthia gave a soft gasp as he moved up behind her and started teasing her so soon, a low moan escaping her as he kissed her neck, "I was talking about the food... But if you're really wanting dessert first... I won't protest it... But I did have the evening planned for you... The food, a surprise gift, and then dessert..." she said, her voice already a bit breathy from the effect he had on her.

All he really had to do was look at her and she was panting for him. When he touched her, she felt herself light on fire...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:59 pm
"hmm.....if I sit and eat.....you got to leave your boobs out.....they need some free range air....and its incentive for me to finish my meal."

Lareth was already hard in his breeches and he thrust against her firmly as a hand snaked down and cupped her between her legs. Even though her dress was in the way, he was rubbing her through the material.

"Tell me....shall we sit and eat? Or shall I devour my dessert first?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:26 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Cynthia was having a hard time thinking at all. But she forced herself to do so anyway, "Eat... Food... Eat the food first..." she gasped out, her legs barely able to hold her up by now.

She finally moved out of his arms and took a deep breath to steady herself as she moved the food to the table and lifted the covers, finally taking a seat across the table from his chair. But she did as he wanted and left her gown the way it was, knowing he'd enjoy the view as well as the meal better that way.

And by sitting across from him, she could get her wits back where they needed to be for the gift she wanted to give him.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:17 am
Lareth gave a small chuckle and kissed her cheek before he went and sat across from her.

She hadn't lied when she said it was his favorite meal. He sniffed it and sighed as he was hungry. He gave thanks to the goddess before he began to eat. At first he was being polite and poised but man hunger took over and he ate as he usually did....with licking sauce from his fingers and elbows on the table.

As he ate he would smile at Cynthia and ask questions of her day and he would pay attention for so long before his eyes would drift south and focus on her breasts.

When dinner was finished he wiped his mouth with a napkin and sat back and untied his breeches to ease pressure.

"Oh that was so good....think I ate too much."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:57 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Cynthia gave a soft smile as she cleared the table and moved to stand behind him, her arms moving over his shoulders to his chest as she leaned in to place a light kiss on the side of his neck.

"Are you too full to enjoy your dessert? Or would you rather I get dressed and give you your surprise?" she asked him softly, placing another teasing kiss on the side of his neck.

Yes, she was deliberately teasing him. But it felt wonderful to be able to do so. She loved the fact that she'd been healed, that she could defend herself now if she had to, that she could fully enjoy loving Lareth in every sense of the word.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:33 am
Lareth grinned and gave a soft growl as she teased him with kisses to his neck.

"MMm....how about the surprise first? Then I can devour my dessert slowly. I would like to savor my dessert to the point all my senses are filled with its deliciousness."

Lareth turned his head and stole a kiss before he gave her a wink.

"So....is the surprise really cool?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:22 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Cynthia pulled away from him with a grin of her own, "You'll have to decide that on your own, my love," she told him as she moved into the closet to pull out a skirted robe that she slid on and buttoned up, effectively concealing her 'charms' from view. While she wasn't bothered by nudity in any form, she knew Lareth would react badly if anyone else caught sight of her bare breasts. So she covered them with the robe instead of changing completely.

She took his hand and drew him towards the doorway, "Come on. We have to head to the courtyard for your surprise," she told him simply, finding that her stomach was now a mix of butterflies and knots. The butterflies were from excitement while the knots were her anxiety over him seeing her work magic again. After all, he still hadn't said anything about it, so she had no idea how he was going to react...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:39 am
As Cynthia lead the way back into his room she shed the robe and draped it over a chair then turned to him with a small teasing smile, "I won't enhance your equipment, but there are other things I can do that you would enjoy alot more," she finally told him as he walked up to her, letting her rest her hands on his chest as he put his around her waist, "But I won't tell you what they are. You'll have to guess," she added, knowing he'd find that very interesting an teasing at the same time.

She moved up on her toes to kiss him, giving a small moan when his hands started to roam over her body. After that, there were alot more sounds that came from the room as Lareth enjoyed his promised 'dessert' and actually learned a few new tricks from her.

She gave in with a pleased sigh when he finally let her sleep, curling up at his side with him curled around her. Her hair was now a complete mess and her very teasing gown was in shreds that were scattered around the room where he'd tossed them, not that she'd complained about any of it. Not at all. In fact, she'd done enough screaming that she wouldn't be talking when she woke up.

Maybe allowing him complete control over how many climaxes they had was a bit much, but he'd certainly seemed to enjoy the power it gave him over her. Add to that giving him the ability to tie her up with nothing but air and she'd learned that he was a bit more into bondage than she'd thought but certainly enjoyed; and a few other things he'd taken a great deal of delight in throughout the night.

At one point during the night, though, he'd actually surprised her by demanding that she allow him access to every memory she had. She'd cast that spell without hesitation, letting him have that access permanently. So he now had the ability to know literally everything about her life from the moment she'd opened her eyes in the middle of a forest looking just as she did now minus her scars to find Sebastet waiting for her, to meeting her first demon, first elf, first vampire, first male lover, first female lover, to the first time someone had hunted her, every attempt to kill her that failed and left her scarred in some way, the first time she saw Hal and her century with him, her period of being evil, the first time she'd seen Lareth, and every other moment of her life.

He now had the ability to pull up each of those memories and look at them at his leisure. Of course, he might find the first time she'd seen him as a grown male to be surprising.

It was at the end of her evil period. Hal had summoned her to the old Colosseum in a last effort to get her to change her ways, hoping to simply talk her out of it. They stood in one of the higher seating levels when something caught her eye and made her turn to look in the center where Lareth was training against a large group of fighters. He'd been beautiful to her, standing under the Demonic sun wearing nothing but a pair of pants and boots as he moved his sword against each attack while Gypsy called out corrections from the sidelines. He'd been covered in sweat and sand but his hair had been loose and moving around him as he finally used his flames to help him against the eight fighters.

It was before he'd taken the throne, before the death of his father.

She'd slowly sat down to watch in silent fascination as he fought and yelled insults right back at Gypsy and the fighters, Hal falling silent beside her. Then she'd asked the one thing that had turned her life around in that moment, "Who is he?"

Hal had responded carefully, "That's the king's oldest son and heir. He'll still have to fight for the throne if anything happens to his father, but it isn't looking as f he'll have to fight very many. Everyone already loves him and will support his rule uncontested. It's a first among our kind, as you well know. His name is Lareth. They already call him The Terrible for his prowess in battle," he said softly to her, keeping his eyes on her.

She'd whispered the name softly to herself, "Lareth..." falling silent as she continued to watch him for a while longer. But she'd finally pulled her eyes away from him and turned back to Hal as she stood and gave him a small nod, "Alright. I'll stop, Hal. I'll stop it all. You have my sworn word on it," she'd said simply, giving one more look at Lareth still fighting below them before Hal sent her away in a flash of flames.

That had been the moment that had turned her away from her small vendetta against the demonic family that had insulted her and tried to assassinate her and her attempt to eradicate the Druids in the human realm. She'd known in that moment that she would never be able to call Lareth her own, her previous deeds had simply been too evil in her mind for him to ever accept her as a wife as far as she was concerned. But she'd changed in that moment for him in the hopes of someday being worthy enough to be able to show him that she truly loved him.

There were so many memories for Lareth to look at in order to understand her fully, including the evolution of her powers. Those had started out simple enough but had quickly evolved over the years to allow her to survive until they reached the point that she could do things that were usually reserved for the gods.

He also had access to the fact that she didn't see herself as worthy of being his wife, that she didn't feel that she was good enough for him and was perfectly content to remain as his mistress for as long as he'd have her. She knew that it wouldn't last forever, that he'd eventually tire of her and move on while she would remain completely true to him for the rest of her life.

That was not a mark against Lareth at all. It was simply that she felt there were others more worthy of being his queen.

But the part that was probably more important right now was the memory of something she thought was a dream:

She'd appeared sleeping in the misty place where the gods spoke to her, Hal standing before them as they explained a few details to him through the Goddess, "When she finally gives her heart to someone, Hal, the one she gives it to will not only share in her lifespan, but will also be able to produce children with her that will carry a mixture of her powers and those of the one she loves. She has already given her heart to Lareth. In the moment that he accepts it, his lifespan will equal hers and she will be able to carry his children. They will be bound together from that moment on, though the binding will be tighter on her than on him. He will be able to set her aside for another but her heart will forever belong to him. She will never love another from the moment she gave him that dagger. In that moment, she also gave him her heart without ever hoping to gain his in return. She truly loves him as no other will ever be loved," the goddess told him in her soft and gentle voice.

Hal had turned to look at Cynthia's sleeping form with a worried look, "I know he desires her but he also hates her right now. What should I do to help her?" he asked softly.

The goddess smiled at him, "Let him see her every time she visits you, let things evolve between them as it will. I give you my word that when he finally sees her for herself, he will love her as much if not more than you do and will do everything he can to claim her as his own and I will personally guide you to your rest after you have seen and held their children," she told him softly.

Hal gave a soft sigh and closed his eyes, giving a simple nod, "Then I will be content and will do what I can to aid them," he said in a soft whisper as Cynthia's form disappeared.

That 'dream' had been a turning point for Hal. From then on he'd done everything he could to get the two of them together. But in seeing the memory, Lareth would now know for certain just how long his oldest friend had...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:53 pm
Lareth had watched her memories as if he were simply off to the side. A ghost. Lareth watched different memories and wondered no more about the history she never wanted to talk about.

Lareth very much enjoyed her first and apparently last female lover memory as both were pretty hot ladies. Some of the things they did quelled any questions he had on how females went at it. If there was a term to describe it.....it was.....

beautiful.

Seeing the one where she first saw him as a grown male and fighting was a bit surprising though, as he didn't think Hal had gone to that event and had taken her to it.

The butler had feigned a headache and complained that he didn't want to see Lareth hurt.

He watched as Hal and Cynthia spoke and how a certain look passed over her face as she saw him and found out who he was.

He was the reason she stopped being evil?

Frankly he was flattered and....well, honored.

Then there was the whole Hal and goddess conversation which answered Lareths questions as to why the older demon was so keen on seeing the two together....

Why when the loss of the twins had also crushed Hal as much as it did Lareth. His old friend....mentor.....and father figure, was dying and would not be able to go until Lareth and Cynthia had offspring.

Lareth frowned.
".......I need to talk to him about this....."

He mused to himself as he rubbed his chin. It was then with a resigning sigh, Lareth pulled out of Cynthia's memories and awoke to see her sleeping figure next to him.

Lareth kissed her forehead before he carefully got out of bed and went to his desk. Sitting down he rubbed his face before he lit a candle and pulled out his writing utensils.

In about an hour, Lareth had 12 formal request letters that would be sent out later to his demon Barons. He had written that he had found a suitable Queen and explained who she was. It was then he explained why she should receive a pardon and be allowed to stay. He asked that they come to the castle to talk to her themselves. He sealed the envelopes and marked it with his wax seal.

Lareth sat back when he was done and rubbed his shoulder. With what the goddess had said and he was interpreting it correctly.....if her kidnapping had not happened.....their twins wouldn't have survived anyway.

He frowned and scratched his head.

They wouldn't have survived because he couldn't get his act together and realize she was offering him her eternal love when he was just assuming it was love of the moment. If everything had not happened as it had....he would have been directly responsible for their childrens death....even though he was partially responsible as he didn't protect her as he promised.

Lareth blew out his candle and went back to bed, sliding back under the covers. It was then he curled around her and looked over her sleeping features.

Even without the events of the last part of her memories lingering in his mind, he touched her cheek and whispered.

"I love you. Cynthia and I accept your love....you are the best thing to happen in my life..you have made me want to become a better demon...a demon who is worthy enough for you. It was never the other way around....I was never worthy enough for you...You and only you....will ever have my heart until the end"

Lareth kissed her softly and yawned before going back to sleep.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:03 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Cynthia simply shifted back against him when he got back into the bed with her, a small smile spreading her lips briefly when he whispered to her and kissed her, before sleeping deeper into sleep. With his words, he sealed the bond between them.

When she woke up the next morning, she proved that he'd sealed that bond by having to rush to the bathroom, showing that she was, in fact, pregnant again. Not that she knew that, of course. She simply rinsed her mouth out, brushed her teeth and came back to the bed with a frown, "I have no idea what's upsetting my stomach this time. Last time I got sick like this, it was fruit. This is getting ridiculous..." she muttered to herself as she curled back up next to Lareth, simply glad that her stomach seemed to settle back down again and hoped she wasn't going to experience a repeat.  
Demon Realm

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff