Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle: Rooms
An'desha's Suite Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:17 pm
Darsto_23

Desha secured the piece into Andy's hair, grateful for the change in subject since his stomach was a mass of butterflies since Andy was willing to wear it. So he nodded, knowing he was right.

"I can have everything ready for it by tomorrow night. Would you tell them for me?" he said softly as he started to secure the second piece to one of the small braids in his own hair, suddenly thinking that he actually might have a reason to be thankful that Kula had done the kidnapping...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:02 am
Red Gypsy

Andy smiles as he turns to face Desha giving him a sweet kiss and brushing his cheek with his hand, "Sure will, I kind of feel bad for Rebecca though. I came here to spend time with her and shes mostly been working and dealing with Ash leaving and now her Ex is here, she doesn't handle things very well, she will end up working herself to death to avoid her problems, so I want to check up on her now and then." Andy says softly and pulls Desha in his arms snuggling him close as he also never wanted to stop cuddling the love of his life now.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:29 am
Darsto_23

Desha went into his arms more than willingly, laying his head against his chest for a quiet moment to simply listen to his heartbeat. He had a feeling he knew what part of Rebecca's problem was but hesitated to say it and hoped that removing the spell would fix what Valick had done to her with it.

So he said what he could instead, "I'll do what I can to help her, Andy. After all... If it weren't for her coming here, you wouldn't have come to check on her. Then you wouldn't have been sent to help us and I would never have met you and lost my heart to you. I knew it when I was healing Blade and was able to feel you watching me. Every time you touched me to help me through that and every time you looked at me I could feel it.

"But it wasn't easy for me to make my offer to you that night, when I invited you to bed with me. I knew you could break my heart so easily without even knowing you were doing it. But I also knew I would regret it if I didn't make that invitation.

"So yes, I'll do everything I can to help her. She's the reason you're here in my life now and I have to do something to show her my thanks for that," he said softly, knowing that he didn't need to say anything about his centuries of heartbreak and loneliness, what it meant to him to have someone to wake up to every night.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:41 pm
Red Gypsy

Andy smiles warmly as Desha lays his head on his chest, he softly rubs his loves arm as he speaks enjoying this relaxing moment with him. "Thank You Desha" Andy says warmly as he leans down and gives Desha a sweet loving kiss and then relaxes back against the bed, just enjoying holding him in his arms feeling them connected at how much they care and love each other.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:21 pm
Darsto_23

After a few moments, Desha stirred a bit, his hands moving slowly over Andy's body as he put his lips to his skin, determined to love his mate this time. He was overwhelmed with emotions so his actions spoke for him as he lead them into the dance of love once more.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:32 pm
Red Gypsy

Andy smiles as Desha started move his hands over his body and kiss his skin as they make sweet love once again.

Once finished enjoying each other once more Andy kisses Desha's head sweetly and moves out of bed, "I'm going to take bath, care to join?" Andy says with a warm smile as he heads to the bathroom turning on the bath.

"Oh when I spoke with my niece earlier she told me her and Ora are going to be throwing a party maybe, they still need to get Sebastet approval on it, but it sounds like a lovely idea" Andy says calling to Desha in the other room.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:42 pm
Darsto_23

Desha wasn't sure if he wanted to move at all, but he still followed Andy and started setting aside towels and robes as well as bathing oils in various scents for them to choose from.

"A party sounds like a wonderful idea. Something to get people to relax a little and have a little fun. there isn't too much of that around here, I'll admit. Too many coming in injured from various fights, others having to leave to aid others, the rest of us making sure that life goes on, fields and herds to be tended, ships to bring in and send out... The list gets endless some days," he said softly as the tub filled and shut off the water before sliding in with a pleased moan.

He was thankful that he'd long-ago spelled the hair ornaments to resist water, damage, and dirt so they wouldn't have to take them out. He had to admit that it looked fantastic in Andy's hair, almost as if he'd made it for him so long ago.

"I'll get started on arranging what I'll need to remove the spell after the bath. I'll need Valick and Rebecca here early tomorrow night for it and will have to sleep after it then eat a good meal," he added, his mind already cataloging the things he'd need and the arrangements he'd have to make.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:49 pm
Red Gypsy

Andy smiles at Desha's pleasure moan as he entered the water, Andy then slides in next to him and sighs as he was too pleased by the water, then reached for the oils and lathers his hands as he softly taking his time watching Desha's body for him, messaging his skin and muscles as he dose. "Alright I will let them know. I have to ask, will it hurt either of them having this spell removed?" Andy asks softly.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:04 pm
Darsto_23

Dancer loved having Andy's hands on him even more than the hot water. But when he was finished, he eagerly returned the favor as he answered the question, "It might hurt Valick since he cast the spell in the first place. But there will be no harm to Rebecca. It would be good to have a blood donor handy for him just in case. But I'll be arranging that as well as the rest," he said, not bothering to hide anything from him.

Removing the spell would exhaust Desha, but the bulk of the cost would go to Valick. He'd be in pain and would likely bear a small scar from it, but at least they'd be free and would recover from the damage the spell had caused.

"The spell has likely caused them both alot of damage over the years. But not physical damage. More along the lines of Rebecca's continued lack of self-confidence, her desperation to find someone to spend her life with; for Valick, he's easy to anger and jealousy, obsessive over Rebecca. Those will heal after the spell is gone. But while it will simply feel freeing for her, Valick will bear pain from it for a short time. I highly recommend that he spend a little time with Dancer after he recovers from removing it," he explained, knowing that Andy would be able to explain the risks to Valick.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:14 pm
Red Gypsy

Andy smiles as Desha returns the favor, enjoying it as much as he did. "Well if Valick is going to get hurt from this, so will Rebecca till its fully removed. The spell is the one where if Valick gets hurt, Rebecca endures the same pain and injury but twice as worse then Valick. So it was a horrible thing to put on Rebecca when she has trouble healing quick enough as it is, but having that spell made her strong to protect others, more Valick over these years so she didn't have to endure the pain. I'll be sure to explain to them both what is expected and have Valick visit Dancer for recovery." Andy says softly.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:44 pm
Darsto_23

Desha shook his head as they both shifted to simply relax in the hot water for a bit longer, "I'll ensure that Rebecca takes no hurt from this. Valick won't even feel any pain until it's over. It's going to be hell on him but nothing comes without pain in the end. She'll feel bad about it, but it will really be best for them both in the end. The spell has lasted long past its expiration date by now. Those spells weren't meant to last beyond a battle or a few months at best. To leave one in place as long as they've had it... I'm surprised they're still sane," he said, knowing what Valick had done was beyond dangerous to do and deserved to be flogged for it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:37 pm
Red Gypsy

Andy nods softly, "Yeah it has been hard on them both and I know Valick regrets doing it everyday, as he didn't expect it be on this long, but when he put it on her, he didn't have his facts straight about her till after. But what helped them get through it all these years, was each other. Valick started to treat her better, they worked as a team and also they has and the rest of our family to help them through it, but I am glad that we found someone to remove it, I've noticed its been taking a big toll on Valick a lot these days." Andy says softly as he worried so for his brother.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:08 pm
Darsto_23

Dancer moved over to give him a light kiss on his lips, "I'll take care of it for them both, Andy... Don't worry about it..." he whispered softly then moved to get out of the tub, knowing that it would take him most of the night to get the preparations made.

He dried off and combed out his hair, "Why don't you go talk to them now. I'm going to be a while getting everything ready for it," he offered, knowing that most of what he had to do would likely only frustrate Andy if he stayed to watch it all.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:37 pm
Red Gypsy

Andy kisses him back and smiles as he then moves out of the tub with him drying off, Andy didn't really want to leave Desha's side just yet, but he will be back. "Alright I will go talk to the really quick, but ill be sure to be back soon" Andy says warmly as he gets dressed, when he finishes getting dressed he pulls Desha into his arm giving him a wonderful loving kiss before he leave to go talk to his family.  

Darsto_23

Desirable Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:49 pm
Darsto_23

Desha returned the kiss gladly then focused himself as he got dressed in a simple pair of linen shorts and called for a few servants to help him make the arrangements he needed to make.

First was to arrange the main room. The furniture was pushed to the walls and a few cushions placed in the center around a small brazier with a few candles next to it. Next, he drew a wide chalk circle around that and sent the servants to acquire the herbs he'd need as well as arrange for a blood donor for the next night to be here.

When Andy returned, Desha was sitting cross-legged in the center of the circle staring at one of the candles as it burned, meditating as he gathered the energies he'd need as well as centering his mind for the task ahead. He knew he'd be meditating for a few more hours and had already arranged for food to be brought to him later.  
Vampire Castle: Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff