Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle: Rooms
ShadowBlade's Suite Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 11:11 am
Red Gypsy

Anube was happily resting till he felt blade move and he opened one eye to watch her and listened. He chuckled before he sat up and pulled her in to his arms and kissed her. "all right tomorrow we go shopping and get every thing your heart wants but for now try and rest all right we still got some time before the twins show up and you need the rest" he said. He thought it cute and funny to see her act like this but knew she was going to be more girly and motherly once the twins where born.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:03 pm
Devossy

((Small timeskip for these folks. Hope you don't mind.))

Blade settled down into his arms and did as he suggested. But the next day, she'd almost literally dragged him out of bed and to the village marketplace where she'd shopped for baby stuff until even Anube begged her to stop. When they got back to the castle, she'd spent two solid days organizing the stuff then another day dealing with her brother over the nursery.

She'd continued like that until even the usually calm and collected Wind begged Anube to get her out for a little bit so he could work on getting the addition done. So he'd taken her for a walk through the garden while Wind finished getting the addition put in and moving the baby stuff into the nursery with the help of Aten and the boys. Then they'd abandoned the suite so they could avoid Blade's re-organizing of it all.

Which she'd spent yet another day doing until she was finally satisfied with the nursery.

But each day after that brought even more surprises for them all with the pregnancy. First, she couldn't stand the sandalwood oil for the bath, then she couldn't live without it. She couldn't stand the taste of ginger in her food, then it was cheese that her stomach couldn't handle. Her stomach got upset at the scent of the wood in the fireplace, the paint had to be changed in the nursery because the color reminded her of being in Kula's cage, etc...

On and on it went until Wind finally begged her to simply shift to her feline form for a few hours. That helped alot. She couldn't complain vocally and actually felt more comfortable.

But that only brought them to the third week of her pregnancy and showed them just how unpredictable it was going to be for the rest of it. Wind finally suggested to Anube that they do their best to keep her in one of her animal forms as much as possible for the rest of it.

The good part of it all was that she really wouldn't show much until the last month of her pregnancy. But by then she'd be getting very uncomfortable and Wind tried to help prepare Anube for it by teaching him massage and working with him to strengthen the Mating Bond so he'd be able to help her during her labor.

Right at the moment, though, she was comfortably sleeping in Anube's arms. Even now, though, he'd be able to feel the tiny twins shifting under his hand over her belly. Thanks to the shorter pregnancy time, the twins would develop faster than a human baby would and would stay smaller until the last month of the pregnancy. It was a throw-back to a more primitive time for both Demons and Demonicus' that enabled the mother to better defend herself and her babes before they were born. But as a result, the emotional and physical swings were a bit more intense for the mother. An exchange that was as beneficial as it was trying.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:35 pm
Red Gypsy

Anube was humming a soft lullaby as he held his love and felt the twins move. He was thankful Wind had helped out a lot and had taught him things to be ready for the day. He was grateful for everything for it was helping for he did not know how to handle woman when they where pregnant or this far along. He was doing his best to try and stay awake right now for he would rather sleep when she was asleep and be up when she was up. Yawning he closed his eyes but did not stop humming the song for her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:27 pm
Devossy

Blade fell into a deeper sleep as Anube hummed softly for her, her body fully relaxing in his arms. The song had a second added benefit in that it also calmed down the twins she carried and allowed her to stay in that deeper sleep.

When she slept like this, she was completely at peace. When she was awake, she was either grouchy, hungry, hormonal, dealing with her body's constant shifts, wanting to do yet another thing to prepare for the twins pending arrival, dealing with something else that upset her stomach, or wanting to be held as she tried to deal with the numerous things that worried or frightened her about becoming a mother.

But right now, she was at peace. Thankfully, they only had to deal with a five month pregnancy instead of nine or ten months.

As he fell asleep beside her, she shifted to her leopard form in her sleep. First, it was more comfortable for her. Second, it also left her ready to defend her mate and the twins at a moments notice if it became necessary despite the fact that Anube was quite capable of dealing with any danger before her.

When she woke up several hours later, though, she shifted back and turned in his arms carefully so she wouldn't disturb his sleep. Of course, she was looking him over hungrily with something much more intimate in mind, but she had a feeling that he wasn't going to complain about it when she did wake him up.

She started with his cheek and started to trail soft teasing kisses over his skin as she worked her way down his body until she finally reached her goal and took him in her mouth to give him a wake-up guaranteed to make him a very happy demon...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:06 pm
Red Gypsy

Anube was in a deep sleep for he had not sleep much in days and for him it felt like it was having a really good dream. He moaned and groaned as he laid there dreaming away before he had to open his eyes. Her growled and gripped the bed and just watched and let her have her way for he was enjoying her wake up call. After a bit though he took over and gave her the same treatment back before some more seroiures fun before resting his head on her belly kissing it.

"Moring my love and what would you like to eat...and not me you all reayd have" he said grinning.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:00 pm
Devossy

Blade gave a soft breathy chuckle as she worked at steadying her breathing again, "But it was such a wonderful meal..." she teased him a bit, "I guess you're right, though. I really should have some food as well, after all... Hmmm... I think I want some bacon, very crispy, with a chocolate chip waffle, and chocolate and caramel sauces. A cup of coffee with vanilla cream in it. Lots of bacon, though," she finally decided after consulting her stomach.

She couldn't help but smile at the sight of him kissing her belly where the twins were resting inside of her, finding the sight both endearing and adorable whenever he did it. She ran her fingers through his hair as she looked at him, "I'm sorry I've been such a pain lately," she felt that she needed to apologize for his lack of sleep and wished that she wasn't quite so hormonally unpredictable...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:46 am
Red Gypsy

Anube just grinned and gave a soft laugh at what she wanted to eat. But as of late he was not one bit surprised in what she wanted to eat. Getting up he went and kissed her lips before looking around for boxers and pants. "no sorry my love" he said, "From what I have been told it is normal for woman to act out when there pergant for it the inblanced of hormones through the body. I do not mind for its something I needed to learn at one point and I am glade your brother has been helping me. If it was not for wind I would have been lost all this time"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:17 pm
Devossy

She shifted to lay on her stomach with her chin resting on her crossed arms as she watched him, enjoying the sight as she always did, and had to smile at his gentle acceptance of everything, "Well, Wind has been popular with the women going through childbirth on the island. Every time Desha is called out for a delivery, he knows to ask Wind to help him. I went with them once just to see what they were doing. Between the both of them, the woman couldn't be afraid at all even though she was having triplets. It took hours but in the end she claimed it didn't even hurt that much thanks to them. So you could say that Wind has had a little practice with it," she explained to him, thinking he'd appreciate the knowledge.

"He told me that things are a bit rougher on me because of the shorter pregnancy and you being a full demon instead of a Demonicus or a human. Something about adding more demon to the bloodline making it a bit more unpredictable, or something like that," she added, not knowing that Wind had already spoken to him about the possibility.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:06 pm
Red Gypsy

"I see will I will have to thank Wind in a big way for all of his help" Anube said smiling as he sat down to but some boots on, "I don't know much of the demon's pregnancy, but if he says its rougher then let hope nothing bad happened." He wish he read or asked Yamille or his adoptive parents more about birth and family but it was not is things growing up. Part of him wished Yamille where here to help out right now in fact. "O before I forget I here a masked Ball will be happening here soon" he said kissing her cheek.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:42 pm
Devossy

Blade made a face over the ball, dreading having to find the right outfit to wear for it. Women usually wore dresses with long dresses and petticoats to such things. She didn't like long skirts because it made wearing weapons complicated.

"He didn't mean rougher in the birthing area of things, just the hormonal swings before then," she told him with an impish wrinkle of her nose before addressing the issue of the ball.

"Does going to the ball mean I have to wear one of those ridiculous long skirts? I can't wear any weapons in those things..." she had to complain about that one. After all, she never went anywhere unarmed. He'd even understood the compulsion in her and had installed a strap to the mattress under the pillows that held several daggers just in case they needed them.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:40 pm
Red Gypsy

"I think I can held the hormonal swings now" Anube said with a playful grow before he went and kissed her. He knew what to do with them now and as of that he need to get her food. Smiling he nodded as he handed her a note pad. "You can wear weapons under the dress if that will make you feel better but yes you need to wear one" he said, "and a mask too. So right down what you want and I will get it for you."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:48 pm
Devossy

Impishly, she wrote down what she wanted to eat for him and handed the pad right back, "Food first, lover. We can head into the market later for the stuff for the party. Maybe I can find something better to wear than one of those ridiculously long skirts with all those damned petticoats," she said simply.

Of course, it might have come across better if her stomach hadn't growled in the middle of it...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:53 pm
Red Gypsy

"all right but nothing tight when we go shopping you need a dress you can breath and move it" Anube said taking the note. He looked at it and chuckled before heading to the door. "I won't be long so please do not cause any trouble when I am gone" he said. He was bugging her a little as he left the room and headed to the kitchen. There he would make every thing she asked for on the list which he thought it was funny. It was a mix of breakfast, lunch and dinner with some icecream off to the side. He would need more arms to carry the whole lot upstairs but he would find a way.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:23 am
Alba Derosso

As Anube left, Blade got up and headed into the bathroom to take a bath, feeling very content with everything in her life so far. Well, not the hormonal swings. She could do very well without those. But everything else, yes.

Hell, she was even getting excited over the twins. Everything was ready for them. The nursery was painted, the cribs put together, all the tiny clothes put away in the matching dressers, all the toys put where they belonged...

She found herself humming softly as she ran the bath water and added a bit of her favorite oil to it, not considering that she'd left all of her weapons in the bedroom and closet...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Alba Derosso

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:09 pm
Strange winds began to blow through the open windows, bringing an unholy chill with it. Smoke began to flow into the room, whirling together before it became the vague shape of something humanoid. Silently it walked to Blade's bathroom door and knocked, the shadow becoming more solid as it began to take on a nightmarish form.  
Vampire Castle: Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff