Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle: Rooms
SongWind's Suite Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:04 pm
Wind stood when he heard Cris' voice and opened the main door then lead Cris to the boy's room, lifting Cullen from his shoulders to put the boy in his bed. He removed his shoes and pack, setting them next to the bed before covering him up.

Then he returned to help Cris with Faolan, pulling the covers back and helping to adjust the boy's injured limbs comfortably in the bed before he pulled the covers back over him.

Once both boys were settled, he lead Cris into his main room where they could talk away from everyone who was sleeping. He gestured to one of the chairs, "Have a seat? Are you going to be staying nearby in case they need your particular skills? I don't mind telling you that becoming responsible for them scares the hell out of me...," he knew that he could be honest about his feelings with Crisdean, knew that he wouldn't judge him.

Crisdean had been one of a very few who hadn't pushed him away because of his preferences or tried to 'cure' him of them. In fact, Crisdean had been the one to introduce him to his first few lovers as well as teaching him how to make shifting his forms easier. The only thing they hadn't worked on was his demonic form, agreed on by both of them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:52 am
Crisdean entered and let wind take the sleeping Cullen off his shoulders. As he fallowed Wind into the other room and made Faolan comfortable and his injured limbs secure.

Crisdean fallowed Wind out of the room closing the door softly behind himself, He sat at the chair Wind had indicated. Crisdean listened to Wind silently.
"My friend You know I will be near at hand, since that castle and were hall's is as much my home as yours. And I will help you in problem you may have, or give advise as needed. ...have some faith my friend, faolan is grow, and has been a man and out on his own for many years, he too will help when he is able." crisdean said gently placing a reassuring hand on winds shoulder. "dont he scared, though I cant blame you. But im sure cullen will be a good boy. he is smart for his age." he said , and pondered the since of magick that seemed to be around both cullen and faolan.

"I will help them when there gifts present themselves. Though it seems cullen has already caused a bit of panic.." he said laughing softly having heard about the bathhouse incident.  

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:25 pm
Wind gave him a small smile and nodded his thanks, "I thank you for your help, Cris. You've been a good friend to me over the years. And alot more understanding than others have been...," he admitted a bit wryly, knowing full well that he was right on his last point.

Then he gave a soft chuckle over Cullen's antics so far, "And yes, Cullen has already caused a bit of fuss with Maggie. She started off hysterical over the 'demonic water' then, when I pointed out that it was the boy doing it, she really wasn't too happy with getting wet... So water seems to be his first ability," he explained, his voice carrying his humor over the sight of Maggie getting drenched by floating balls of water.

Of all people in his life, there were extremely few that he could talk to about things so completely as he could with Cris. That thought lead him to speak on another subject, "I told Aten what I am... He needed to know if he was going to stay for any length of time... He said that he wanted to stay... We'll see how long he does...," he said softly, knowing that Cris would understand what he was talking about. After all, it had been Crisdean's shoulder he'd cried on with the lovers who knowingly left him, unable to handle the danger of his life, "I need the best to help me with the protections on the boys... They can't be at risk because of me and you know that someone would use them to get hold of me if they could... They need the best, and you're the best I know... Sebastet isn't that good with children and she considers anyone under a century to be a child...," he finished that with another wry smile, knowing he was right on that part as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:40 pm
crisdean smiled at the thanks and inclined his head, "it is my pleasure to help you my friend." he said, "you know i understand how things are, your not the only thing hunted in the night..." he said and his form changed in the seat to a great wolf sitting in the chair, then back to his human form.

crisdean stood and brushed his dark cloak, and smiled as he listened to wind speak of Cullen, moving on to a lighter subject. though all the same just as important. "As i said ill teach the boys , when it comes time. " he said and moved over to the fireplace in thought looking at his hand, that shimmered and summoned forth water into a shimming ball. that moved about in his hand,

Crisdean turned to wind, when he spoke of aten. "I wish you the best, with him..my friend." he said moving over to him and again placing a hand on his shoulder, he knelt down so to face wind and not loam over him. "I know the boys and you, and aten will fae dangers..such is all our fate..but ill do my best to prepare them and protect them too, you may wish to tell faolan and cullen of your form as well, though i think cullen already knows...but be careful stories from there homeland are not always just stories and most have ..were in it that are not as you.." e said and moved back to his chair. he laughed to himself at winds comment about sebastet and children and he was right though i think anyone of the castle would find cullen to cute not to like.

crisdean moved the table closer to his chair as he removed a small bag from his pouch. he opened the bag and poured forth the stones in it. "iv not done this in a long time... it may be time to return to it, ...let us see.....Manin!, Wyrda!, Hugin!" he spoke into his hand that held the stones as she shook them slight then scattered them on the table.  

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:48 pm
Wind smiled at his comforting words and nodded his acceptance of both comfort and continued friendship. Then he couldn't help grinning when Crisdean pulled out the pouch and its stones, "No, it's been ages since you've used the Rune Stones, Cris... What do they say tonight?" he asked, remembering Cris actually letting him 'play' with the stones as a child.

Of course, Cris had been trying to see if Wind had the gift with the Runes under the cover of 'play'. But Wind had only seen them as pretty stones, another game from his Uncle Cris to play.

Still, Cris had proven to be rather adept with them and knew that he had a reason to pull them out tonight.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:08 pm
crisdean looked up from the stones and there symbols for to look at wind with a slight smile at the memory. he returned to the stones touching one and muttering then back to another over the table.

"it speaks of great power,danger, life, death..." he continued to mutter. he looked up from the stones and leaned his head in his hands. "as far as i can read,...it speaks of two who will save the free, though there lives will in danger be. two children,...brothers...we can assume cullen and his brother....it goes on..speaks of a death of a ruler, and more i will keep to myself to later...though it speaks that as of now, a new ruler has been sent in place by the fates...." he said and leaned back into the chair.  

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:19 pm
Wind nodded slightly, his eyes going to the door to the boys room when Cris spoke of them. It wasn't comforting news, "If the runes speak of them still as children when this must happen, then their training must begin before they're ready. If so, then it should be subtle; couched in play as you did with me and my sister, or put in terms of simple learning and training for survival," he suggested softly, knowing he was right but not sure how he knew it.

He gave a soft sigh, "I'll start with what I can, see if I can get Faolan to access his own abilities while he's healing. You know as well as I that accessing ones own inner magick can actually aid in healing, as you taught me. So I'll see what I can do from my end. But it will be complicated. I'll have to be as a surrogate parent and elder brother to them. You will have it easier as respected teacher and friend. We will simply have to see where the Fates decide to lead us... And them...," he couldn't shake the feeling that the boys had to be trained fast...

But he hoped he was wrong...

Still, despite all of that, he felt himself yawning and covered his mouth with wide eyes. Clearly caught off guard at being more tired than he thought he was...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:47 pm
"well the phrasing is not talking of children per say, i get "Children of Life" to be exact. ..sounds like a meaning or title. hmm...faolan...young wolf, cullen, small handsome..not the meaning at hand it seems. did cullen ever say his familys name? eh..last name?" crisdean asked though silently agreeing the brothers would need to be trained as soon as able.

crisdean though about faolan for a moment. "let us see if he shows any sign of having the gift, he may have the gift but does not believe he has it ...or such thing. look for a sign..in if he speaks of having a dream and talking of places he has never been but are real ect ..would be a good start. but for now let him heal, work with him and help him regain his strength you and cullen...bond well" said crisdean knowing faolan would first have his strength back to train in such things to come, and the bonding would help him get to know cullen and wind better.

crisdean had turned and was staring into the fire when wind yawned, but he heard the sound he smiled and turned to face wind. "late is the night wind, you need your sleep. " said crisdean and smiled at the memories of having to find wind when he was younger to make sure he went to bed. "fair dreams, songwind. .." he said and placed a treasuring hand on winds shoulder, as a friendly gesture and reassurance. "I will always be around if you need me just give a call." said crisdean as he made for the door and hall. crisdean stoped and looked to the brothers room then back to wind. "i will place protections, and wards around the doors and such. it will help." he said softly and faded into the shadows of the dark hall.  

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:32 am
Wind smiled as Cris left, finding himself having to chase off long-ago memories. He yawned again and stood, moving to stand in the boy's doorway for a moment to watch them sleep, hoping that he wouldn't let them down. They were such a responsibility, one he wasn't sure he could handle. But he was going to do his best for them anyway...

He moved in to pull the covers more securely around Cullen and did the same for Faolan then left the room to lean one shoulder against his bedpost to look down at Aten as he slept. This was probably going to be a rare moment for him in the days and weeks to come and he wanted to remember it, remember looking down at all three of them when they were so peaceful and carefree.

He finally gave a soft sigh and got into the bed, sliding between the sheets until he came up behind Aten and wrapped his arms around him, tucking his face in against his neck so that he could smell the naga's unique scent and wrap it around his senses. He felt sleep tugging at him, pulling him down slowly until he fully relaxed, his breathing evened out, his features relaxed to show just how beautiful Wind could be, then he was asleep and lost int he arms of Morpheus.

At some point, in his sleep, Wind managed to get himself out from under the covers and into his panther form, curling up behind Aten and sharing his higher body-heat with the naga who offered to share his life wi hhim...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:22 pm
Aten smiled deeply in his sleep as he rolled over and wrapped him self around wind's furry panther form. He was one happy snake right now and no one could change that. He found a good lover and a good place to call home. He slept peaceful all throw the night till morning when he woke to his gut growling. Yawning he rubbed his eyes and looked around before smiling. Patting Winds fur coat he went and licked wind's nose.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:24 pm
cullen stirred in the early morning before any else where up and he peeks out of his covers and jumped out of the damp bed.

he sneaked over to faolan's bed who he found still sleeping, though no long under crisdean's potion. Pounces purple eyes peeks up from out of foaln's covers and returned when he saw cullen,

cullen decided to leave his brother alone to sleep, and derided to say good morning to wind.

He opened his door to there room slowly and softly and crept sneaky liek over to the side of the bed and tipped toed up to peek into it to spy winds tail. he grinned adn giggled softly and touched the tip of the tail with his tiny hand and tugged it soflty. "òran-tàlaidh,....òran-tàlaidh...." he called in his small voice to wind, using his name for wind  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:23 pm
Wind sat up at the tugging on his tail and nuzzled Cullen a bit then stood up and moved over to nuzzle Aten's neck with his cold nose, knowing that would wake the naga up better than anything else. After that, he got down off of the bed and nudged Cullen back to his room and the dresser there, knowing full well that Cullen needed dry clothes.

He nuzzled the boy again and moved back into his room and shifted to his human form beside the bed where his shorts were and grinned up at Aten as he stood up and headed for his closet, pulling out a robe and tossing it to the naga, "Go and check on Cullen right quick, will you Lover? Make sure that he gets into some dry clothes while I get Maggie down here to change his bedding and Cris to teach the boy to control his powers in his sleep?" he asked as he got dressed.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:33 pm
Aten smiled and chuckled before yawning and stretching. Getting up he put the robe on before he took human form and nodded. "all right but let me get pants first" he said smiling. going to his new clothes he put on a par of light fitted jeans before heading to the boys room. "hey Cullen have you picked out what you want to wear today?" he asked entering and smiling at the small boy.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:54 pm
Cullen giggled and petted Winds coat, giggling his light laugh as wind nudged him back into his room. Cullen feeling vary miscivious this morning looked about for a place to hide while wind and aten where in the other room. he looked over to his brothers bed. faolan slept on under crisdeans skill blissfully unaware of the possibility of the coming pandemonium. He grined and though to duck under one of the bed, but X'ed the thought thinking that it would be the first place wind would look.

he paced around in his wet nightcloths pounce looked up and yawned and returned to sleep with faolan. soon cullen dove into the nearest chest and hide under all that it was in the chest. he then closed his eyes and just remained still and silently he always had a skill of disappearing.

cullen held his breath when he heard aten enter. he almost let off a small giggle. at the thought of atens soon to be confusion.  

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:11 pm
Aten blinked and looked around the room to only see a sleeping faolan and Pounce but no Cullen. Smiling and sighing he guessed the boy was hiding and wanted to play. Looking around eh went to check under the beds first. Not seeing him there he went to look in the closet. "hummmm where could he be?" Aten said looking around. He saw two chests in the room but he did not think Cullen would go in those for fear of them locking on him. Going to the first one he opened it up and felt around. "Nope" he said going to the second one.  
Vampire Castle: Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff