Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Castle
Castle Kitchen Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:45 pm
Dancer just raised an eyebrow at the brief chaos but didn't move other than to take a drink of his juice until it was over. Then he passed a flirting smile at the man who spoke, "Zac... It's a pleasure to meet you," he said in a purring tone, ignoring Snow as she entered for the moment.

"Yes, I know the owner. Her name is Sebastet and she is my godmother. So getting all of you situated will be no hardship for me to do. Just tell me what kind of accommodations you're hoping for and I'll see about arranging it. Anything from separate rooms to a full suite able to accommodate all of you is available," he added, unable to keep his eyes off of the handsome man.

But he did finally turn his eyes to Snow briefly, able to catch the scent of someone he knew on her and gave a soft laugh as he looked back at Zac, "As for the one who annoyed your friend here, he's basically harmless but is attracted to those who are dangerous. He won't bother her now but will wait for her to find him. If she doesn't, don't worry about it. If she does, he'll survive it a happy tiger," he explained then finished off his juice and turned to rinse out his glass.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:20 pm
Cullen Beathan

User Image

Mairead(Margret) the older maid that cleaned the castle had had taken care of so many in the castle for many years lead Cullen through the door of the kitchen. the little boy skipped in ignoring the new peoples, as a black cat with purple eyes fallowed behind him licking its lips knowing some cream was soon to be had.
The cat perched himself in the stain-glass window pane waiting, the little boy humming soon wrestled his hand out of the older ladys and crawled head first into a cabanit to get some food. his small frame disappered fast and completly as mairead yelled at him to get out and be quick. the onyl sound that came out of the cabanit was a small laugh and a small "nay" then sound of packages being opened and stuffed into a boys pack. the cat just ignored the older ladys rants, and one could swear it rolled its eyes at the scene and went back to cleaning its paw.  

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:27 pm
User Image
Zac was use to people hitting on his no mater what there sex was. For her he would jut be pilot and kind to them. "Thank you and yes rooms would be nice" he said moving a strand of his hair out of his face, "one that we could all share would be the best." He knew snow would go and sleep in a cell if she had a choice and he did not think it was best for Idril to be alone right now with how she was. "Is there any why to talk to the owner and see if we can stay her for safty?" he asked. Zac was going to leave what male problem snow had with her self for he knew she liked none human blood and would go feed off some one here. As long as she did not kill them things would be fine.

User Image
"Thank you for the offer Idril, but I gave him a good warning about staying away from me" snow said ignoring that she was called her human name. Her human self was died and she wanted to keep it that way. "but how are you? you don't look will and there is water in your eyes that wants to fall?" she asked her.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:40 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
P
rincess Itarildё/ Idril

User Image

Idril drew her hand up to her face and brushed the water from it. she also noticed the naem she used she leaned into snow and whispered.

"sophie..is wisdom. do not say she is completely frozen, let her and snow be one let my friend be a wise snowfall...and the tears of of pain, and rememberance"she said quietly, telling snow that the pains, and poisons of her cell where haunting her, but would fade.

Kulas would no longer harm her or snow again. she held snows hand and smiled as a small boy darted into the food stores.

User Image

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:42 pm
Princess MithFae, Of the Fae Courts
User Image

User Image

User Image
"as long as i am with you Zac, I care not where we stay. but aye they lady of this place need be spoken to." said mithfae and moved closer to Zac.
she knew her father and mother the king and queen of all the fae sellie ad unsellie who had arranged a marriage for her and forced her to go through with it the day before would be beyond anger when they found her missing.

Mithfae's form shifted from her simi human looking form, to her true form. A fae of mixed blood(seellie, and unseelie). he black wings gave a small wave as in the air as she shifted closer more so to zac. she felt it was safe enough to return to her true form and not to worries about what other would say or think. since it was oveiously a room full of many different kinds of beings

she huged zac and her wings brushed him as she leaned in and kissed him slightly.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:29 pm
Dancer gave a soft chuckle again and shook his head slightly, "Sorry, but Sebastet is currently a little busy with pressing personal matters, so she won't be able to attend you at present. I can only hope that I will do for the moment. Now if you will follow me, I can show you all to a suite that should be able to accommodate you," he said with a teasing wink for Zac as he passed him on the way to the door.

He ignored the fact that the others were having issues of their own and that the fae was hanging onto Zac like she owned him. He was having his own issues as well but chose to deal with them in his own way.

((I'll let you put up the suite for them))  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:33 pm
User Image

Zac nodded as he blushed mithfae's cheek as he kissed her back. He would make sure he kept her close and safe from harm. "A very big room" he said smiling to her before chuckling at the young lad and the woman yelling at him. He was happy to see young life after so many years. "Calm your self Madam his a growing lad and they learn from there mistakes" he said before looking at Dancer and nodding thanks, "thank you very much for this." he said as he followed Dancer with Mithfae at his side.

User Image

Snow did not saw anything as she looked at Idril. Shaking her head she just watched all that was going on in the kitchen. "she is dead and I want it that way please understand way" she said wanting to move on from the topic of her human past. She wrapped her whip back around her as she nodded to Idril. "your safe now and with me and Zac you don't have to worry about my master finding you" she said getting to her feet and helping Idril up to follow Zac.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
P
rincess Itarildё/ Idril

User Image

Idril said nothing also just stood and walked slowly with snow. she could not help call her Sophie at times for she remember Sophie the girl and dispite what snow said she could swear she could see the little girl in the glint of snows eye sure she was no longer a girl but a woman who grew up hard and fast with much trouble. they both shared that pain. and from the same master.

"oh..snow-white,you will never be dead to me."she said quietly,Kulas would no longer harm her or snow again.

she smiled a bit at the little boy who poped out of the stores dodging around the maid and running to his cat with a bit of fish and cream and his own backpack filled with food.

User Image

(idril exists to her room)  

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:56 pm
User Image

Snow just sighed for she wish she could tell Idirl that she would be safe too. But she knew the past would find her and make her pay. For now she was just happy to see those she cared for safe and sound as she led the way out and to there room. she hopped it was good and dark for her. Later she would need to go train some. she knew a fight would be coming soon.

((exit))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:29 pm
Princess MithFae, Of the Fae Courts
User Image

User Image

User Image
"He is young the lad. let him be he is hungry as is his pet" said mithfae giving the cat a small pet and smiling to the boy who had jsut ran out of the food stores. she fallowed close to Zac, along with snow and idirl.
User Image

(exit")  

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:57 pm
Anube smiled and jsut followed her back tot the castle. He ruffed her fur and told her to go get some clothes while he made them some thing to eat. Getting the the kitchen he looked for some good fish and was happy to find some fresh salmon and tuna. smiling he was going to make her some thing he picked up when at Japan for work. Looking for a pot and some rice her got them going with some vinger in it before looking for other things. spices and seaweed. He hummed away as he worked making a sire fried rice with sushimi off to the side. He was going to make sure his love was will feed.

Red Gypsy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:10 pm
Devossy

cTheAngelofMusic

Blade entered the kitchen to something that smelled wonderful, dressed in a pair of forest green tights and a matching tunic. She was fully clean again and had her hair braided back, still wet from her bath. She was about to say something to Anube when she heard a familiar voice saying something in Gaelic that didn't sound too happy.

She turned to look and found Maggie saying something stern to one of the cupboards and moved over to check inside, ignoring the woman's exasperated rant as she did so. Sure enough, there was Cullen, "Yo, little guy... You really should let Maggie take you back to your room. If Wind gets there and finds you gone, he's gonna get really upset over it," she told him, knowing full well by now that if he hadn't learned enough English to understand her that his cat would translate it for him.

She stood back and left the cupboard door open, knowing that the boy would care enough about Wind that he wouldn't want him upset or worried about him once that was pointed out to him. Besides, he had to have gotten enough food into his pack by now to feed a small army...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:29 pm
Red Gypsy

cTheAngelofMusic

Anube smiled and did a good long look over Blade as she came in. Hell she looked good in anything but he would try to keep his mind on the food he was making. He pulled two plates out as he started to set the Sushimi on them and then get cups of water and forks ready. The rice still need a bit longer. He lsitned to Blade before going to see this kid. If this is one of the boys Wind was carrying for he wanted to meet them. "so this one of the kids wind cares for?" he asked her  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:08 am
Cullen Beathan

User Image

Mairead(Margret) the older maid throw her hands in the air after the boy had run out and gave pounce the black furred , purple eyed cat some cream. she sat at the kitchen table and poured herself some tea and mixed something stronger into it.

Cullen sitting on the floor munched on some bread. he listened to the lady then turned to pounce the cat looked down at the boy and seemed to have the expression of speaking. the boy turned to blade. "Halò,... "òran-tàlaidh?! òran-tàlaidh ney woory" he said in a small voice. he knew practically no English for crisdean had to leave soon after meeting the boy and had not had a chance to teach the boy so Cullen still relied of pounce translating for him thought no one knew the cat talked to Cullen. Cullen did his best to talk but usually keep to his native Scots Gaelic.
though he hoped his small "hello, and wind would not worry" was understandable to blade. òran-tàlaidh being his name for wind. the little boy did give a small yawned and scratched his eyes showing that the night had indeed be now late and he had spent a eventful day driving the poor maids up a wall. pounce padded over to Cullen his collar clicking as the cat sat and stared with purple eyes at blade.

Cullen knew faolan and wind, and probably ahten where all in there room. faolan would already be asleep for he tired easily with his body still healing from his wreck at sea. though his cast where off and he could walk better still with a slight limp, that would soon leave him. crisdean had worked his magick and skill on him so the whoel castle knew it would not belong for the young man to be up and ready to protect his little brother and protect the realm.

cullen turned his head to where the old maid sat snoring apparently her tired self, and the drink she had taken had done its work and she now sat sleeping by the fire.  

cTheAngelofMusic

Lonely Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers