Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
3.5 The Black Hand... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:58 pm
"Yes my lord" Rei said in a slightly sarcastic tone "Forward to the village" She yelled out

(big fish can still lose when the little fish decide to rise up together)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:07 pm
"That is what the flag is for, hang it over the church. In the morning a band of merchants, is scheduled to arrive. A lot of agents are making sure they do not move in earlier. They are the ones to spread the word. And the people will want vengeance for this crime. Then we go to war with our neighbor." Eve said calmly. "Remember, we will be riding in with the coming of the dark. If the town isn't destroyed, then you will be killed."  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:08 pm
"Lady, if that's what you're into, I'm okay with this." David said, still biting off more than he could chew, "What's the safeword? May not be much of a fighter by y'all's standards, but damn if I don't make a night to remember."

Continuing to move towards the village, Drebin's question also managed to spark his curiosity,

"I know right? It's like those stories about pirates who never leave anyone alive, yet somehow, everybody has heard of that pirate."

"Speaking of pirates, hey Sauron," David made a motion towards Athsh, "Any chance of a booty call tonight?"

"Oh, church. Flag. I swear, I've seen this in a Cary Elwes movie before..."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:13 pm
"Who is sauron, he sounds like a very nice person" Rei asked David  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:24 pm
"The Lord of Darkness, creator of the One Ring, nearly conquered the world twice, led an army of Orcs to completely destroy humans and elves alike. He was defeated by two halflings and a volcano." David replied, "They came out of nowhere while he had his back turned and his army was taking on humanity's last stand."

"Why am I calling... however you pronounce that big wall of meat's name, why am I calling him that? Just sort of the first thing that came to mind. Big scary orc, big scary orc leader, you see where I'm going with this."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:28 pm
"Im pretty sure that never happened" Rei said "What is the one ring and what can it do"  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:46 pm
Jormund would frown. Unless the brand had was some sort of magical marking... they could escape. Depending on the weight of each individual, it could be done fairly easily too, as long as they had a way to make a 'harness or something and they didn't move too much. Still, they would need to get away from the Half-Orc first. Still, he did have one thing to ask, so he spoke slowly. "And... where is... this village? I... not from... around here."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:47 pm
A low growl emulated from Athsh's, Soon he started to move his hands and the sky crackled and sparked, then he spoke. "Ve..."But before he could finish, he was stopped as Eve placed her hand on his shoulder. And he growled again.

"Not far to the west." Eve spoke to the Feathered serpent. "Walk around the prison and there will be a road, Follow that road to the first village. That will be it"  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:56 pm
"Ok lets go" Rei started to walk twords the road "You comming along" Rei started to humm to herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:58 pm
"I'm not from here." David said, giving Rei the brush off for ignorance "I'm not even sure where here is."

He turned to face Eve's back, "In all seriousness now, what planet are we on? Like, what's the name of this world in general? I don't intend to stay with the Black Hand any longer than I need to, but it'd still be nice to know which way I'm going and where it leads."

"Especially if it gets me any closer to finding my girl. Is there any chance the King could help me on that end, or you for that matter?"  

Slave Xaccheus

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:35 pm
Eve let out a sigh, this guy he was starting to get on her nerves. She was truly thinking on letting Athsh rip him to shreds. "The black hand does at times helps their recruits, but not raw. I will see what I can do, after we see what you do on your mission." She said, as she walked over to him. "how we act is up to us" She repeated her self, before motioning to Athsh to go into the prison. "Any other stupid questions?"

(Sorry, I forgot... could I get you guys to roll a Sense Motive roll? )  
loth17 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:44 pm
Rei had taken a few steps when she realized nobody was following her. "Despair" She mumbled to herself as she took her few steps back into the group

+0  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Slave Xaccheus rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:50 pm
((+6 to roll))

"You didn't answer what this world was called. Also, what would happen right now if, say I was dumb enough to do this, I started a revolt right here and right now while your Orc buddy had his back turned and used you as a hostage while everyone else closed in on him? I've found that using people that your enemies care about works wonders for leverage. Of course, this is only hypothetical. I'm totally unarmed."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:16 pm
"That a very specific sequence of hypothetical events" Rei smiled "And im pretty sure she could rearange your insides if she needed to" Rei looked at Eve "Right"  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:39 pm
"Zienia," She answered, "and If you even tried, at first I would play along. Just until you hear your allies scream out in pain, then I would kill you with but a kiss." She smiled at Rei's statement as she softly kissed his cheek. "Would you like to see?"  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff