Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[SWSE] Dawn of Defiance <IC> Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Dallas Moonrain rolled 1 20-sided dice: 17 Total: 17 (1-20)

Dallas Moonrain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:55 pm
Xylee was a little miffed that the strange human thought himself entitled to speak for a group of people he'd barely met--she preferred to speak for herself. She was going to say as much--and probably not politely--but decided not to make an issue of it when he kind of apologized before she could.

"My main concern is doing anything possible to ******** with the Imperials without getting myself killed," she says frankly. "What exactly is this cargo and where is it supposed to be going? Why is it so important, and why are the Imperials so eager to kill you to prevent whatever you're doing with it?"

{Being a suspicious sort, Xylee will also attempt to do what in D&D would be Sense Motive. I believe that was rolled into perception in Saga, which would be +6, but if not just please just sub the correct skill--Xylee probably has it.}

{Also, will be out of town for the weekend and may not have much internet access.}  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:15 pm
Niknik went to one of the corners and kind of hunkered down out of the way, taking out the pistol he was given, checking it's current energy cell to see if he could tell the number of shots left in it. After Talyn spoke, he looked up and nodded. "I... with him... go... need off... station..."  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:56 am
Maya, for all of her wounds, and weakened position was a sincere woman. Not a single lie would be found woven into her words. "So many questions... So many questions..." Maya mused softly. "I can provide you with a starship off of this station. It's not much, but it'll get you past the Empire's eyes. And the good Senator I am sure will be able to reimburse you for your efforts, if you are so set on getting credits.
"As for the cargo? I'm not sure myself. But a droid named Switch has it. He's waiting for someone to pick it up... To have it delivered to Senator Organna." She paused here with a nod. "You see, I was on my way there, but the Empire found me first, but as said, they just wanted me off of Sel Zonn because I work for Senator Organna.
"I can assure you, good sir, that you'd be furthering the cause of good, and would help save countless lives."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:14 am
"I'll dedicate myself to this job. Though I wish the rest of these fine people were trustworthy enough they seem like a treacherous bunch. Especially the jedi if they survived this long you can bet they're liars, cheats and murderers."

Lorn would hold his rifle a bit closer in case any of the jedi reacted violently to that statement before carrying on, "So where can we find switch?"  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:06 pm
User Image"I care very little for the Empire, and am more than happy to do something that might deal them a sincere blow. If this Organa is as 'good' a senator as you seem to believe, perhaps he can provide information regarding an individual I seek in the Empire as well. I'll certainly help for the moment."

Looking towards Lorn, she chuckled. "Are there actually Jedi here? I've sensed some gifted in the Force, but not a one who seems to be one of those misguided galactic knights."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:18 pm
"Gifted in the force? Whether or not they carry a sword made of light they do hold the same powers as the jedi did. I am sorry if my knowledge of the jedi is lacking it is not my area of study unlike those who it concerns..."

Lorn would square up to the lady he would not waver, "Of course who it concerns is jedi..."  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:52 pm
Jaboo flashed his credit chip, pointing at it and talking gibberish in Ewokese. It seemed he would do this job for money. Hey, he was trying to be a Mercenary, cut the little guy some slack. Either way, he pointed at his blaster and them at himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:44 pm
Garne's ears perked up toward the Jawa as he spoke his native tongue. He thought that perhaps he could make a friend with this strange creature.

Garne stepped forward. "Garne help too. Me small, and me coward, but Garne good hider. Garne hide for days."  

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:47 am
User ImageDeciding that he shouldn't do much to respond to the discussion about the Jedi, no matter how much it may bother him to be described as a liar, cheat, and murderer (let alone to be paired with the Miraluka as if he was just like her), Lowookar was still certainly interested in striking back against the Empire and helping those in need. He retrieved his Vox Box and pushed another of the keys, the metallic voice stating "I can help."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:23 am
He looked to Mir "Subtle..." The word was liberally doused with sarcasm. Letting the two notes marinate in the air briefly before he would express himself, "Anyways, I want the credits so I can take care of a few problems. I'm not registered so taking care of any imperial warrant is as easy as changing physically; which is some easy cosmetic work. However is still requires money." Talyn would stop leaning against the wall, stepping into the middle of the small cramped room. Carefully navigating toes and furniture. He would continue, "Plus I'm not above wanting to get paid for work, altruism aside? All 200 hundred credits left to my name. That's a small amount of air supply." He paused fishing the solid credits out from his pocket, holding up his 200 credits to illustrate his point, "I wish I could tell you I was noble; I am however obviously not. I'm more concerned with survival right now. Starvation is a serious threat back home on the fringe planets." He paced briefly as he thought out loud.

Looking back to the person hiring them, determination would narrow his icy blue eyes to slits, "I need credits. I don't know how far anyone elses credits is going to get them. I got less than a month of life support. I need this. So this mission will get done. Plus getting a ride works out. I'm a trained pilot. I think all we need is a Navigator." He looked at the rest of the party, his eyes wide as he considered the practical, his hands animating his confusion, "Can anyone here astro navigate? We snagging an astro mech? or?" He waited for any suggestions.  

Wrasynth Ksyamen

Hilarious Codger

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:38 am
Niknik nodded slowly. "I... same. Less money." He paused, moving forward a bit. "I... mechanic. Can keep... ship in good order. No... knowledge of star travel... guidance." He fidgeted a bit, pulling out his hydrospanner to keep his hands occupied.

"I can... try to get... parts needed... droid... and translator." His large eyes darted between the Wookie, the Jawa, and the Ewok at that last part.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:57 pm
"Switch?" She began in her replies, "He's found in the deep storage bays, V14 to be exact. As said, he's waiting for me there..." Maya fidgeted in her seat as she dug around in her clothes for something--a data pad, to be precise. It was a small item, easily fitting within a pocket. "A map to where you need to go is here. It'll be easier than verbal instructions."
"I am sure Senator Organa will pay and help you in any of these issues, that is no question. Please do not worry." She nodded slowly. "But I am glad to have helpers."
"The ship in question already stocked for the return trip. And it has navigation straight back to Alderaan. None of that is needed. But... I will request to be contacted." If requested, she would give the short-wave contact details to them.
"I... I must warn you though. Switch... he isn't an easy droid to work with. I'd almost relate it working with the Hutts."

Seph Baelzara

Dedicated Gaian

12,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200

Wrasynth Ksyamen

Hilarious Codger

7,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:25 am
"Sure, where do you want to be contacted? Anything holo-net? Otherwise I figure we should take 5 here, catch our breath, then not drag our heals. We don't have any wounds to heal. I gave Maya a med pac to heal her stuff and she needs to avoid being noticed; I presume."

He paused mulling a thought over. Raising his hand he spoke in baritone prose "I think we should also make someone the lead. At least any time we need to make quick decisions; namely combat. Not having a resolute singular voice to speak and/or act with I imagine is a risk; to us all. Otherwise I'm all for everyone's voice and opinion being heard during down time. I am however not suggesting me; that would sort of be a conflict of interest with me making this suggestion. Some people get off on having power. Once more; namely Imperial officials... Anyways I suggest anyone with a clear pragmatic head that thinks clearly during combat. If we have time for battle planning I think that working that out as a group effort would be a good idea too. Once again, I'm not trying to speak for everyone, I'm sorry if I sound like it too, I just think that this is something important we should decide on. Confusion and hesitation may cost us lives we don't have to give."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:34 am
"Don't... know you all... can't vote well." He spoke almost hushed. "Try... avoid violence... only cause problems."  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Dallas Moonrain rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

Dallas Moonrain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:24 pm
"I don't really care about credits. As long as I've got something to eat and a relatively safe place to lay my head, I'm not really that fussed. And if it ******** with the Empire that killed my sister, a Jedi, I'm in." She gives Lorn a dark look. "And you should keep your mouth shut about things you don't understand."

Xylee takes the datapad when Maya hands it over, fiddling with it briefly to try and get the maximum information from it. She'll also request the communications information referenced above.

When the discussion of combat comes up, she doesn't even look up as she speaks. "I try to stay out of comabt as much as possible. I'm a decent shot with a blaster, but I'd rather spend my time with a computer. That's what I'm useful for."

{Xylee'll attempt to get any additional info from the datapad that she can coax from it. +13 to Use Computer.}  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff