10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:02 pm
¤¤¤¤¤ Alexander Xanatos ¤¤¤¤¤

User Image

¤"The First Question ..."

nodding as Xanatos shook Grays hand then heard them talk about Igneel "alright ... but if i'm staying with you guys i'll have to change especially when we meet this Igneel ... Xehanort isn't exactly a popular person in this realm, the only reason the others haven't attacked us is because you guys didn't try to fight me ... that and Critias here" he said looking at Critias and walked off "excuse me for a second" he said as he went to the side and activated his gauntlet and Aphelion flew over for a second and a bag dropped down in front of him and flew off again "it's been a while, hopefully it still fits" he said as he put his old clothes on and looked at a nearby puddle, it had rained the night before. he got out a knife and cut his hair shorter and shaved his beard "there ... that should do" he said as he walked back to the group as he put on his gauntlets that were on the gloves he wore before "good thing i kept these, plus i added a few things of my own invention since you saw me last in this, Princess" he said with a smile and looked at Happy "i doubt Jellal would be very cooperative ... especially if he's tried to escape using his magic ... cause lets just say there's a reason why I've called that prison the 'Phantom Zone' ... anyone trapped there has to relive their worst memories, their past ghosts if you will ... i was planning on using it on Xehanort but ... well your safety was more important at the moment" he said to Serenity and Hikari

"... Who am I?"¤

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:25 pm
Serenity smiled."I wonder what Jellal's past was like."said Serenity.
Gray looked at Serenity."Well...I'm not sure...exactly."said Gray.
"Hey don't look at me...I don't know what the guys' problem is."said Loke.
"No one was looking at you."said Midnight.
Loke looked at Midnight and threw a punch.
"Loke...you're going to die!"shouted Midnight.
"Hah...I'd like to see you try!"shouted Loke.
"Fist fight...no magic what so ever!"said Midnight.
"Heh...you're on!"said Loke.
Loke and Midnight started their fist fight shouting at each other and throwing punches and kicks.
Gray and Serenity just shook their heads.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:27 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Natsu Dragneel

"Never mess with me and my friends..."

Natsu and Hikari made an anime sweat drops during watching Loke and Midnight fist fight. They, along with Happy, listen to Alexander about Jellal being captive to see haunted past. Hikari doesn't mind about seeing him in old appearance when she and Yami encountered him a year ago. Natsu thought of it, after he listen to Gray and Serenity, "I'm not clearly sure about Jellal, but Erza knows." he told them coolly. Happy flew towards them and use in max speed, "Max Speed Attack" he shouts and use his both feet on Midnight's head, his face is like snickered. Hikari sees that and felt bit glummed out, "I hope they won't make it too rough." she said very quietly about them, and Yami agrees. Natsu walk towards them, in anger look, "Gray, get your cloth on, before you embarrass two sisters! Loke and Midnight, quit fighting otherwise I will throw you guys out!"

"... Fairy Tail will never forgive you."

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:38 pm

User Image

"this Erza person ... she's another one of you Fairy Tail wizards right?" Xanatos said as he saw Midnight and Loke fight and held out both his hands "enough you two" he said as he shot one hand with a Thungra spell and the other a Blizziga spell, both heading towards the two

"... Who am I?"¤

User Image

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:46 pm
Serenity was still next to Hikari."What aare we going to do about those two?"asked Serenity.
Gray looked at Alexander."Yeah she is...she's scary though..."said Gray as he shivers.
Loke saw the two spells coming at him and Midnight.
"Whoa...okay we'll stop fighting....just keep him away from me!"shouted Loke.
"Yeah as long as you keep him away...I'll stop fighting with him."shouted Midnight.
Serenity and Gray just sighed.
"Sorry about them...we'll find a way to keep them seperated."said Gray.
"We promise that."said Serenity.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:07 pm
User Image
User Image

"I will protect my friend and my sister..."

Hikari is confuse about person name Erza, but she heard she's a Titania the Fairy Queen and don't know the rest. She listen to Gray and give him question look, didn't notice his habit, "Why is Erza-san scary?" she ask him very dumb question. Natsu, who use enhanced hearing, shivered about Erza, he slowly look at Hikari and Serenity in frightening look, "Once you meet her, she's a S-Rank Mage and she can kill you if you do a wrong turn." he told them very scary about Erza Scarlet. Happy landed on Gray's head and doze off, "Erza can stop you two from fighting, by knocking your heads off. She knows Jellal as childhood," he told them to remind Gray what Erza said to Juiva, Lucy and Gray about her childhood past with Jellal. Hikari look at happy, becoming curious.

"...I promise to him to keep us safe."

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:20 pm

User Image

"sounds like an interesting ally to have around" Xanatos said with a smile "sounds like you guys from Fairy Tail are a powerful bunch ... and yet" he said as he looked out to see the sun starting to touch the horizon "i doubt it would be enough ... you wizards only control one elemental magic ... a Keyblade Master like Xehanort ... he can control many: lightning, ice, water, earth, fire ... just to name a few off the bat" he said counting them off on his fingers "then there's the fact he's converted those elements to there dark counterparts ... i doubt even this Erza person could last long, especially now that he's in a youthful body ... trust me i know what i'm saying ... having his memories is a side effect from my creation"

"... Who am I?"¤

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:32 pm
"He sounds scary."said Serenity.
"Erza is pretty powerful...especially if you underestimate her."said Gray.
"I have never seen her fight before...but she does sound like quite the wizard."said Midnight.
"She is...and trust me unless you want to die...don't make her mad."said Loke."And I've see her fight."
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:01 pm
User Image

Natsu Dragneel

"Natsu can use fire and lightening, but he can eat fire, probably lightening, if Xehanort use fire and lightening element on him." he told Alexander as he doze off about Erza, while on Gray's head. Hikari felt a chill on her spine about how powerful Erza is, "Oh dear... that sounds aggressive." she said very meekly to Loke and Gray. Natsu made a fire aura as he made his fingers waving like he's evil or something and breath out fire, "I will surpass her by beating the cr*p out of her stupid armor!" he shouts, until the ice appear around him, and froze on his whole body, except for arms, legs and his head. Happy wondering who did it, but Yami smirk because Hikari is the one who cast the ice magic because of her purest light manilipulated the elements as she smile. "Natsu-kun, please calm yourself down before you prepare to meet Igneel-san, okay." she told him calmly, yet Yami chuckled softly. Natsu pout a little for being stubborn fire dragon slayer.

((OOC: *nervously smile* Yeah, I couldn't find one without Gray-san, so don't bother about that picture))

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:43 pm

User Image

"your really getting good at that" he whispered to Hikari he said with a chuckle then looked at Happy "i'm talking about dark fire ... the reaction might increase Natsu's darkness" he said to them "though considering that he always wants to pick a fight ... maybe it wont be as bad an increase" he said closing his eyes as Critias noticed the put down immediately "really cold Alex" Critias told him "hey, not my fault ... just noticing that he seems to have a love for violence"

"... Who am I?"¤

User Image

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:22 pm
User Image
User Image

"I will protect my friend and my sister..."

Hikari listen to Xanatos, then she's a little embarrassing because of her magic. She and Serenity are descendant of Mage Keyblade Master, but they seem haven't master the magic and keyblade yet. She look down to hide her embarrassment, "Umm, thank you." she said really quiet to him. Happy listen to him about dark fire, he's still in cat thought, "I don't really think he never try dark flame before. I mean Natsu can eat flames, in different color by his fire taste buds. If Xehanort send his fire magic towards him, it will immune him, unless it's different elements. He did try blue fire by fire wizard, Natsu can smell and taste the flames." he told him about Fire Dragon Slayers taste buds and sense of smell on flames. Hikari look at Loke and Gray, didn't even listen to Happy because she already read Dragon Slayers Magic in young age, "I wish Natsu should calm down his reckless, but he's really good at flames, right." she told them and then look at her sister, "Don't worry, we will get your keyblade upgraded, if there is a someway to upgrade it." she told her as she try to figure it out.
Natsu naturally fell and made the ice break, laying flat as the giant footstep step on him. He got up and twitching his eyebrows, "Hey Midnight, did I hear Alexander say dark fire or something I thought he said?" he ask the reflection friend very bored tone.

"...I promise to him to keep us safe."

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:30 pm
Serenity looked at Hikari."Okay...I wonder how we can."said Serenity.
Midnight looked at Natsu."Yeah he did,why?"said Midnight.
Loke coughed."Wus"said Loke quietly.
Gray walked up to Loke and slapped him."Knock it off,Loke."said Gray.
"Why are you fighting with Midnight anyway?"
Loke looked at Gray."I don't know."said Loke.
I really just don't trust him for some reason.thought Loke.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:50 pm

User Image

"well one thing at a time ... though i suggest that tomorrow we take Jellal to your Realm to face trial ... if i'm going to face Xehanort i'll need that device empty ... and that's the only one that was ever made"

"... Who am I?"¤

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:17 pm
Loke looked at Alexander and the others."As we're doing that you guys can take a vacation there."said a smiling Loke."Trust me it will be nice to relax for awhile."
"Yeah you guys would like it there,trust me."said Gray."I can't wait to get home."
Midnight looked at everyone."Well you guys have fun...I have to do something anyway."said Midnight.
Serenity looked around and smiled ."Wow...so we can visit your home?"said Serenity as Serenity."I can't wait!"
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:20 pm
User Image

Natsu Dragneel

Natsu listen to Midnight, then he put to his thought of it. "Because I ate the blue fire and it's freezing taste, but that orange fire was gross. I won't eat that dark fire, unless I need it for my dragon force," he replied to him. Hikari listen to her sister and begin to think, but although she has no idea, "I don't know, but I wonder if Fairy Tail knows." "Master Makarov probably meet someone like you three wielding that keyblades of yours. Serenity, master will help you upgrade your keyblade, but he might let Erza help you." Happy inform that either Erza or Makarov help Serenity. Hikari wasn't sure about Erza after she remember Gray told Alexander how scary she is. She look at Alexander, "We might let their Fairy Tail master know about Jellal-san." she said to him and felt really uneasy about Erza's idea. Natsu look at Serenity as he walk towards her, for visiting Fiore, he gave two sisters a dragon grin, "Erza won't teach a child, but Gramp will. He's very wise and doesn't follow Magic Council rules, but he let us have fun and be more strong." he told them about Makarov stuff, but didn't tell them he's also a pervert because he remember Yami's anger for seeing Hikari get hurt by Jellal once.

User Image

Alagaësia (Realm of the Dragons)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas