Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Fortuna
Devil May Cry shop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:33 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

"Kyrie stay behind me..."

Nero listen to Dante, he seems surprise about his words, sleeping outside with the dogs, he smirks, "If you plan to do that, then Kyrie will sleep with me, right Kyrie." he slightly taunt him, then look at his angel, she smile she doesn't mind about sleeping outside because she have her demon boyfriend protecting her, without him, she will stay in the house. "Right Nero," she agrees with him. They listen to Vergil, Nero smiles and held Kyrie tight, "Alright, we will staying here, until tomorrow... because Kyrie and I are having beach date." he said to him and look at her devilishly. Kyrie look at him and lightly giggled, as she brush him off, "Oh Nero, you so sweet devil, but I love you." she said to him, and kiss on his lip, he kiss her back. Like the angel kiss the devil.

"... I can't let you get hurt, Nero."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:41 pm
Dante saw this and broke down crying."It's not fair...how can it be that I can't even keep a girl?"asked Dante.
Vergil looked at Dante and got a sweat drop."Maybe it's because you act like a jerk to your female friends?"said Vergil.
Dante looked at his brother."You may be right,Vergil,you may be right."said Dante.
"I always am."said Vergil.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:59 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero and Kyrie broke out of kiss, and look at Dante crying, they look at each other, only they know Trish. Nero look at Dante skepical, "Hey, what about that Gloria disguise? I haven't see her since Sanctus nearly destroy the Fortuna." he ask him about Trish, he begin to wonder what happen to her. Kyrie thought of Trish, until she remember her face, "Oh right, but I will off to bed. Nero, see you there~" said the songstress as she sing and walk around to find the room for her and her boyfriend. Nero nearly drop his arm to see his girlfriend walk off, "Man, am I a luckiest demon hybrid... I ever had."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:26 pm
"Well I never thought I would be missed by you Dante."said a female voice.
Dante and Vergil looked at the open doorway to see a figure.Dante got up and knew who it was."Trish...I'm glad to see you again."said Dante.
"Vergil looked at the person standing in the doorway."So that's Trish."said Vergil.
Trish walks in further."Long time no see Dante...what have you been doing?"she asked.
"Uhhh looking for my sword and fighting with a kid and my brother."said Dante as he pointed to Nero and then to Vergil.
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:06 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero heard the female voice as he look up to see the blonde woman, he can tell she's a demon because of his devil bringer and himself sensing her. He let her eyes follow her, he felt like he seen her before. He heard Dante say he had a fight with "kid" and his brother, he flinch about it as he make a fist on his devil bringer to him, "Hey, so she's your lady side kick! I never thought that Gloria is your- wait." he almost yell at him, then he cut off as he look at her. He walk towards her and analyze through her eyes, he suddenly recognize her, "You name is Trish right... you use your disguise as... GLORIA!" he burst out and mess up his hair as he walk out to find Kyrie, "Kyrie, have you find the room for us?" he called out and start searching for her.
Kyrie walk to last door, because other room seems disturbing and taken. Onlythe most disturbing is Dante's room because of magazines were spreading around that she doesn't want to know. She took a deep breath and open the door knob, she peek in, she find it cover in sheets, possible to be Sparda and Eva's room. She felt relief and walk in the room. "I hope Nero will agree about this room, but why is it white sheets." she said softly and exploring around the mysterious room.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:26 pm
Dante started to laugh at Nero's breakdown."Hey don't run please!"shouted Dante.
"I'll go help them find a room."said Vergil as he walked towards the hall."Hey Dante do you want them to sleep in the room?"asked Vergil.
Dante looked at him."Yeah just tell them to be carful in there please."he said.
"Alright I will."said Vergil as he walked up to Kyrie and Nero.
"What was all that about?"asked Trish.
"I'll tell you about it later okay Trish."
Trish just shrugged and sat at Dante's desk.
User Image

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:52 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero is trying to find Kyrie, he couldn't take anymore of Dante's room that he's surprise about that magazines. He notice in the far end, the door is open as he fast walk and reach to the room to see Kyrie exploring the white sheets. "There you are Kyrie, I was looking for you." he said to her, which she jolt in surprise and look at him placing her hand on her heart, it beats rapidly. She try to calm her heart beat by taking a deep breath, then look at him in smile, "Well... I was searching and there it is, but I never seen this sheets covered in white, I wonder why?" she said as she look around. Nero is doing a same thing, he put his finger into his thought, "I think Dante and Vergil knows, but I know their dad is Sparda."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:52 pm
Vergil found Kyrie and Nero looking around the room."This room was our parent's room...I can't belielve he kept it this clean."he said."This room brings back so many memories."
Dante walks up to Trish."So anything new?"asked Dante.
"Yes in fact there is...it's a new mission."said Trish.
Dante looked at her."Where at?"he asked.
Trish told him where and they left at once not telling Vergil or anyone.
Port Caerula huh...well I might as well get this mission over with.thought Dante.
User Image

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:08 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

They heard Vergil as they look at him, after he said parents room, which Nero rose his eyebrow and Kyrie look at her boyfriend. He put the thought of it, "I wonder if Dante tells us why he kept it clean. I never knew my real parents, but I got adopted by Kyrie's family." he said to him, he is the orphan and got the name from black blanket he was holding by Credo and Kyrie's parents. Kyrie wonder the same thing by her finger on her cheek, "Maybe we should ask Dante about this, and see if we sleep in your parents room for one day." she suggest to them, Nero look at her, but he hope no demon attacking them.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:13 pm
Vergil smiled at the two lovebirds."Come on lets go see okay?"said Vergil as he walked to Dante's "office"."What the heck? Where is he?"
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:23 am
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero told Kyrie to stay, so she can change to her pajama, he follow Vergil to speak with Dante. When they arrive at the office, Dante and Trish aren't around, "What the h*ll is he and Trish gone to?!" he shouts and really want to shoot this shop down.
Kyrie finish changing her pajama and sat on the bed, that she remove the white sheet. She have to admit, it's nice and silky.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:39 pm
Vergil looked at Nero."Hey,Nero when we find him remind me to punch his lights out."said Vergil.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:32 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero look at Vergil as he made annoying click, he urge his anger to behave himself. Once he calm down, he sigh and place his left hand on his forehead. He put his finger on his chin to think where are they gone to, but he has his mind blank, "Uhh Vergil, do you think he's gone to kill so many demons, along with Trish?" he ask him as he starts to have uneasy feeling about this.
Kyrie crawl in the bed and pray for Sparda, then she cover herself in blanket and sleep.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:38 pm
Vergil thought about what Nero said and went to a wall and hit his head on it until he gave himself a headache."One why did I do that and two we had better find out where those two are."said Vergil nearly falling but catching himself."Owwwww"
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:24 pm
User Image

Nero and Kyrie

Nero made an anime sweat drop about this scene, and listening to him talking. He walk towards to calm him down, but he step on something and fell backward as he slip to the ground earning his temple a pain. "Oww~" he cried and he slightly cry. He look at the floor and notice Order of the Sword symbol on it and he turn the paper to see the writing. He mutter the words, he widen his blue eyes, he got up and look at Vergil as he smirk, "Vergil, how did you feel to go to Port Caerula for a visit?" he ask him as he showing Trish's handwriting to Vergil.

Fortuna

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces