Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Italy
Plains of Villa Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 10:20 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

Tsukiko sighed slightly, really not wanting to tell the story with Ambrose being right next to her. "Oh alright then, but listen Ambrose, he's right. Were we live people like you and me are more then normal. No one cares about these things. So calm down okay." She had an amused smile and blew a strand of hair out of her face. "Now I guess..I have to tell you my story." A gloomy aura came from Tsukiko. She looked down at the ground as she began.

"Well I earned my freedom less then a year after you left. I wanted my freedom to come and go as I pleased. Well miles and miles in a faraway towns war broke out. No one even knew why. Well Miya and me became nurses. We wanted to learn healing abilities before we went out alone. Like I said nurses for the younger men, were just something to look at. It didn't take long to figure it out, but we needed the training. It just helped that we learned how to take care of ourselves." Tsukiko shifted slightly pulling her knees in close. "Well I heard thing happening to girls, I would always checked them with a simple mental peak. Looking for something negative. The girls were getting uneasy, even the older women. I went in alone one day. Even telling Miya not to come, no one there knew I was a witch other then Miya. Well I go in and began to work. Flirting was a normal thing. It was part of our jobs after all. One of the men closer to our age. He started to cross that line, trying to hug and kiss one me. I pushed him away. The other men even told him to stop, several minds opened after that. I didn't have control back then so I heard everything. After that its blank I woke up several miles away. Miya found me before that. I was covered in blood, and Miya said the man was in a coma. I don't think he ever woke up."

Absently she reached up to wipe the tears away. "Miya was able to make me laugh it off after that. We went to work for the other side. There we had some respect. The men on that side adored us, and treated us so kindly. We were younger then the other nurses on that side. So the attention wasn't as bad. Most of them to shy to speak to us let alone mutter a thank you." She laughed before smiling, "There were a few brave soldiers that had guts. They were always my favorites, they earned my trust and never took advantage of me. Even after they learned about my powers." Even after the rather depressing story, Tsukiko still laughed. She had never told the story to anyone. It felt wonderful being able to finally get it out.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:48 am
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I Guard the people in this realm, with a sword in one hand ..."

Ambrose listened to Kiko's story and his anger of what they went through increased. he looked at the crackling fire with his staff in his right hand and saw Alveno went back to the castle and left the talisman next to Ambrose 'be safe my friend' he thought

"... and a staff in the other"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:35 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

Tsukiko looked over at Ambrose. Placing her hand on his softly. "We've lived through it. We're better people now, and because of it I got to meet you." She smiled, hoping to make him feel better. "It over and done with, we can't change it now."

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:15 pm
Čʁ łđα¢ҝ

User Image
Heaven's gates won't open up for me

She looked at the pair quizzically, not quite completely sure if she understood what Ambrose meant by his words. "Still… I don't want to cause you any trouble… nor do I want to hurt you guys." she said quietly, fiddling with the hem of her sleeve. When Tsukiko began to tell her of what happened, she instantly fell silent and put all of her attention on her friend.

When she finished, Cyra sat there, stunned. She had never imagined her friend had to go through something like that… How is she still laughing and smiling today? Cyra thought with wonder, rising up to hug her friend. She could sense the emotions of others, so it pained her to see her friend so saddened by what happened. She instantly released her friend when she felt Ambrose's anger, and flinched away instinctively though it wasn't directed at her.

Oh, THAT'S why she can still laugh like nothing happened. Cyra mused with a hint of amusement as she watched Tsuki place a gentle hand on Ambrose's. She definitely had ammunition to embarrass her friend if it came to the point where Tsukiko wouldn't let her leave. Watching the two lovebirds, she sighed, thinking about Ren again. I hope he's alright…… Does he ever think of me? she wondered, asking her lovestruck self questions she herself couldn't answer.

With these broken wings I'm falling

Saia Kakaru

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:29 pm
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-

"yes, but it still comes down to the same thing ... no one should ever have to live with those kinds of things" he said and felt Kiko's hand on his and closed his eyes 'thats where your wrong Kiko' he thought to himself 'there is a way but using it would make every God on Olympus corupt with power if it was discovered' he said as he then opened his eyes wide "blast it!" he said as he stood up and realized something 'Xehanort or any of his folowers could find the portal, and if he does-' he couldnt even bring himself to even think it

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:43 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

Tsukiko jumped and looked up. She had only caught the end of his thoughts. She did that when she was angry, letting spell go. She stood up slowly, "What are you talking about. What portal." She tilted her head slightly putting her hand on his shoulder. The dread began to consume her. The worry really wasn't something she could live with. No matter how long she actually worried. Just as as before this time she softly placed her hand on his shoulder. Hoping everything was okay.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:50 pm
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-

"you werent suposed to hear that ... blast it ... i can never hold the mental blockade when i'm emotional" he said as he shook his head "just forget what you heard, ok ... its just better of you know knowing all my secrets, especialy ones conserning the Library" he said trying to drop his slip from their minds and trying to not have to end up explaining what he was trying to hide, if he did then Cyra would know they were Gods and Kiko would know the existance of something no one was suposed to know

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:13 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

Tsukiko glared at him, "Who do you think I am. Some prissy b***h." She reached back and slapped him. "I don't care about this whole freaking past live stuff. I don't care what I did then right now this is me. I'm not just someone you can say forget what I heard. YOU CAN'T JUST HIDE STUFF FROM ME!" Great now she was crying she hated the feeling forming. This was worst then the dread. Her shoulders dropped as she realized something. "You don't trust me do you." Her face fell and she slowly started back away. It couldn't be true, maybe she shouldn't have told the story. It was always the same ending, no matter what. With that she turned around and began walking. "You right just forget it."

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Saia Kakaru

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:24 am
Čʁ łđα¢ҝ

User Image
Heaven's gates won't open up for me

Ambrose had caught her completely off guard when he yelled, and she jumped, as if she was about to jump out of her skin. It took her a moment to realize that she wasn't the cause of his anger, but the whole situation at hand got out of control, fast. She flinched away from all the angry emotions she could feel, hugging herself to calm her down. Calm down, they're not angry at you. Just calm down, it'll be alright. she thought to herself, focusing on her breathing. It wouldn't do anyone any good if she went into a panic attack now, not when both of them were so upset as it was.

"Who do you think I am, some prissy b***h?" Cyra heard her friend say before she slapped Ambrose. Snapping her head up, she moved to stop the fight. However, she had tried to intercede too late. "Tsuki, Tsuki, calm down…" she said, but her plea fell on deaf ears as the other girl screamed at her lover. Reaching out, she found Tsukiko backing away from both of them. "You're right. Just forget it." She could feel the insecurity and sadness rising up in the brunette, and cried out as she began to walk away. "Tsukiko!"

Whirling around, she gave the man a cold glare. "I don't know what just happened exactly, or what you're trying to hide, but if she means anything to you, you'd better chase after her. And you'd better mean it." Cyra told him coldly, her crimson orbs loosing any warmth they had earlier. Pivoting, she chased the retreating figure. "Tsuki, wait! I don't know what exactly just happened, but don't worry about it. Everything will be alright." She said softly, wrapping her arms around the girl in an attempt to comfort her old friend. It hurt her to see anyone close to her so torn up like this, and she had her protective-mother mode activated. If anyone came close to them that intended them harm or who Cyra didn't like, they were going to have to deal with a very protective half-angel-demon.

With these broken wings I'm falling

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:36 am
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-

"i never-" he started to say but felt her slap and herd her telling him off "this isnt about-" but was stoped when he heard her say he didnt trust her and saw her run off "Kiko- he said but saw her friend tell him off too 'is it that i didnt trust even her? ... i have to tell both of them the truth ... and Cyra's right ... she means everything to me' he thought as he ran to Kiko then walked to her the last few steps "Kiko ... your right, i havent been fair i-" he said but stoped, he didnt even think he could heven hug her friend to help he calm down "i havent told you ... either of you the things i've been hiding ... i should have trusted you, its just at the time i discovered it i was afraid-" he said but stoped again, it was if he couldnt find anything that would explain his actions but nothing could excuse what he did "my secret has nothing to do with past lives ... and neither do my feelings for you Kiko, they're my own ... all of it ... all of me" he said and griped his staff "i want to explain ... everything ... to the both of you ... it's long overdue" he said as he slowly reached for her hand and just tuched the back of her fingers with him 'i'm more sorry then anyone would be' he said to her mentaly as he slowly held her hand "i'd give up being a wizard and even being the God of Wisdom ... just to make sure that beutiful face of yours never has even a single tear of sadness or depresion roll down your cheek" he said as he put down his staff and grabed her other hand extreamly gently and not causing Crya any discomfort "i'm not like the men that were in your past ... to me your not something good to look at, your someone i would want to be with just to hear talk, just to see smile and laugh, and just to know that nothing will hurt you ever again ... your heart is the most precious thing to me about you, Kiko"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:08 am
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

Tsukiko stopped in her tracks, just standing there for a moment. Feeling Cyra let go of her, she kept looking at the ground. "I can't imagine a life with out you now." She said turning slightly. "If you don't trust me, then why in the world should anyone else." She let go of his hands, crossing her arms over her chest. The ache in her chest hadn't eased up. She turned around fully to look at him. "I know I haven't told you all my secrets, but I haven't found the right time to. Most of them are things Miya doesn't even know." She shook her head slightly, closing them for a moment. She felt the night time winds coming. "You here telling me all this. All I can think is, how many times am I going to fall for it. I trust you more then I trust my own sister, more then my best friends. More then any other person has ever hurt me." She opened her eyes, "I guess that's why it hurts so much though. I muse to people physically hurting me, a few words have never caused this much pain." She looked up to see the moon rising. As clever as she was, she couldn't believe she had actually fallen this hard. She looked back at him, "I must say out of everyone....You've tried the hardest.....I honestly don't know what to think. Every single part of me of me wants to believe you." She paused for a moment taking a deep breath. "Yet I can't answer one question. Why should I? Cause everything you told me, I already knew. I know your sorry, and I forgive you. I know even as gods we aren't perfect, but it doesn't stop it from hurting." With that she turned around to start walking again. If anything she was sorry, for any pain she might cause. She was Tsukiko though, yet she didn't even know what to do.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:59 am
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-

"Kiko i didnt tell you because i was afraid the other Gods would find out it exists" he said as he ran to catch up wth her and to try and stop her "i know ... i know i cant manage to not do anything that can hurt you, i just thought it was best for none of the others to know, if i told you, i couldnt help but worry that someone would force you to tell them or they might read your mind" he said as he took a breath "there's a book ... a very powerful book called the Book of Ages, it magicly records all of history past and present and if anyone managed to find it then history could be rewriten ... i kept it a secret to make sure not only the other Gods would remain incorupt, but humanity would as well" he said as he looked in her eyes and put the fire talisman in her hands "you may not believe me but i do trust you ... with my life" he said as he stroked her hair then backed his hand away slowly "and i cant imagine a life without you either"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:57 am
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

Tsukiko bit her lip, in a moment she wrapped her arms around him a began to sob quietly. "I've never trusted someone this much before. It scares me how much I believe you." She could easily take care of herself, and be alone. That was just the problem, she didn't need to trust people. She wanted to though. That was mostly her problem. At the same time it did make her insecure, only because it was that new to her. "You're the only person who is allowed in my mind, and they would have to kill me. I will never tell anyone about it." She quite crying, but she didn't look up. "I'm a poor excuse for a friend or what ever I am." She said with a small smile, she began to wipe her eyes with the back of her hand. "Even if this book is a threat, we can find a way. I just want you to know, even if it will end up being better if I don't know. I would still want to know. As many secrets and burdens as I've carried in my life. I don't want you to carry any alone."

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:17 pm
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-

Ambrose just held her and closed his eyes "i know Kiko" he said as he rocked her slowly from side to side "i'll never make that mistake again" he wispered as he rubbed her back still in a hug

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:43 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

Tsukiko smiled, "Good because if you do, I'm going to take my necklace back and let you go blind for a week." She really didn't miss a beat. Even if she didn't mean it. If anything she was happy she was worth chasing. "Well since we got the talisman, I saw we stay here the night and head off in the morning. Cause I have no clue were Ryu went of to." That and she figured Cyra had already gotten bored then fallen asleep. Then again she had no clue what her friend was up to. She didn't care that much at the moment she was content for the moment.

A song of the sea

Italy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces