• Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:34 pm
╔═══════ೋღೋ═══════╗
User Image
╚═══════ೋღೋ═══════╝

User Image

═━┈ Yep, I'm in a band.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

"When do I ever disappoint?", Aussie replied as he looked behind him to where his other friends were at. As he sighed softly, he turned toward the the portal before slowly walking to it. He didn't know why he was interested to see this man who wanted to train him but he knew that this wasn't going to be pleasant but he didn't care. He never liked pleasant....which is why he went into the portal.

✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

Yeah, pretty popular. ┈━═

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:50 pm
User Image
User Image

Takara and Vincent Angel dashed into the large room where it seemed to be like ruins within. They looked around as they noticed that the rocks were floating in place which only meant one thing, a power creature was to be here. Vin sighed softly before tossing the cigarette out the broken window before walking with Takara to the large heart shaped portal was. As they walked up the stairs, they saw the golden specter stand there with what seemed to be a golden keyblade pointing at the keyhole before firing a beam within it. When this happened, the portal was no longer made with darkness but of pure golden light. Vin raised his eyebrow as Takara grabbed the demi-god's shoulder before shaking his head at him. Vin smiled softly before ruffling the top of his head to mess up his hair. Takara just sighed but with no sound, watching Vin stand on the arena stage before summoning his keyblade which the diamond shards on the Gear of Souls keyblade shining bright with a blue tint. He looked at his keyblade before looking at the specter, seeing that the gold hair was blocking it's eyes before disappearing completely, just looking at the large heart where all he could see was a keyhole within the bright light. Vin looked at his keyblade before pointing it quickly at the keyhole, shining a bright light into the keyhole. Vin raised his eyebrow as he noticed the light from the door began to flow into the beam of light from Vin's keyblade, firing back at Vin which made both him and Takara become like golden statues standing in the middle of the arena that so many battles have fought before. This wasn't the end of their stories.
Within their minds, Vin stood on a large arena where he saw Takara knocked out completely in the middle. Vin ran toward the boy before being blocked by three shadows. Vin raised his eyebrow high as he summoned his Gear of Souls keyblade and his Excalibur keyblade before going into his two handed fighting position. The shadow heartless smiled as they began to form together, creating one human shaped shadow, looking as though it was covered in interesting armor. Vin quickly twirled his keyblade as he smiled bright,"Let the test begin..."
In the real world, Vin and Takara were covered in gold like they were statues as three suits of armor similar to Terra, Auqa, and Ventus's keyblade armor only black. The armor were just on one knee as they waited for either Vin to finish or for challengers to arrive to fight them.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:38 pm
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

In front of Door to Keyhole, two white giant daiyokai wolves shift to white orbs to revert their kneeled humanoid form. Takeshi and Ayame slowly stand up as Lin arrive with his demonic portal, "I can smell Demigod and another scent in front of this door," he speaks to Emperor and Empress. Takeshi gaze at the great door, he narrow his silver blue eyes, "I can smell the shadows, not the Grimms nor Heartless. Ayame..." he comment and glance at her. Ayame look at her in concern, during their visit to Demon World, they fought a lot of hostile, who never forgave Kiba's betrayal, including Devil's King. Takeshi wasn't happy about Devil King sent his son and his associates to go after his youngest half sister, even he told him to leave her alone, but Devil King refuse because of her spiritual power to overpower exorcist and human, however he warned him that he will be like Mundus. Ayame look at him as she nod, "I know, even what truly happen to your mother that day before the war over two thousand years ago. I never seen Demon Worlds gone at war, even they want Mitsuki's spiritual power to overpower other demons... including myself after what I discovered," she reply and lower her forest green eyes. Takeshi lower his silver blue eyes about his mother's true death, "Now I understand why father want me to-" his words suddenly stop when three demons catch six scent of unexpected visitors as they turn their head to see six shadow figures, but they recognize them as they widen their eyes, "It's been a while Lord Takeshi," one of them spoke with glowing yellow eyes, from three demons can tell he's smirking. Takeshi give Ayame and Lin the glance to twll them to let him handle this, so he steps forward and giving them a piercing glare, but they never flinch as they chuckle, "If I recalled, you had an injury that Suzume treated your back and five of your brethren almost killed her, until you stopped them and you all found out she was a wife of daiyokai emperor and pregnant with his daughter. You all share her gratitude to heal your brethren," he recalled from the past sixteen years. One with heterochromia of yellow on his left and dark pink on his right speaks up to Emperor, "It's true, Suzume-chan have a such beauty that I want to flirt with, but your father won't like it, until she told us the gender, yet we do pick up both demonic and spiritual power of your half sister. We have her promise to look after Hime-chan, but we are disgust of Shiki presence," he reply in flirtatious way yet disgust of Shiki Natsumezaka, one with red eyes, second with light teal eyes, third with magenta eyes, and lastly the red eyes agrees. Ayame and Takeshi take an exchange glance, Mitsuki always gets embarrassed whenever anyone call her "princess" because of royal bloodline from late Daiyokai Emperor. Takeshi look at them calmly, sensing no threat, "What the h*ll do you all want?" he ask them lowly. One with yellow eyes glare at Daiyokai Emperor as he point at him, "We are here to give you a warning, if we ever hear Mitsuki take one more step to the Demon World again, after we heard Shiki brought her there... we won't hesitate, but to take her away from anyone she knows, we no longer trust on any demons in Demon Worlds, but your father's tribe," he warns them, causing three demons widen their eyes. Ayame begin to step towards them in rage, "Lord Kiba won't allow it, he only wants his daughter to be secure and happier life in human world!" she protest their ideas, "We know what he wants, but she won't stay in our domain. Have you forgotten, if anyone hears us sing," says a owner of glowing magenta eyes to her playfully, then he snickers about sing. This flinch three wolves from his comment about sing, knowing not to mess with them. "That is all we have to warn you, we don't know what are those two doing there for, but we pick up the shadow. We shall take our leaves and leave the rest to you all three," owner of glowing yellow eyes before he and rest of males disappears, leaving few black feathers.
Lin and Ayame remain shock from their words, Takeshi regain his composure and look at the door as he approach it. Ayame and Lin look at him after they recover from shock, "Takeshi, are you sure you will allow them to take Mitsuki, if those devils plan to take her to Demon World again?" she ask him, concern about Mitsuki's safety from Devil's King and his war, "First the Devils, now those guys... Princess seems to have a lot of males fans in both sides," he comment with a smirk. Takeshi place his hand on the door and close his eyes, "If it's their choice, then I will allow them. I suspect Suzume trust them more than those Devils. Devil King want her power of shrine maiden, so it will be useless from exorcist. However, those six choose to protect her from them," he calmly reply to them as he push the door open. Ayame and Lin look at each other, knowing he's right, devils and demons in demon world want power, but six mysterious guest choose to protect her. Three demons proceed through the door to Keyhole, and once they head to where final key is, they all stop to notice two golden statues and three black armors. Takeshi frown upon them and they sensing hostiles from them, so Ayame and Takeshi grab their hilt, while Lin prepare for shadow hounds, "Black Armors, it seems like they are waiting," he comment. Ayame glare at the black armors, then two golden statues, "Probably those two."

... Protecting the human
... Only the foolish do such a thing

Takeshi Ayame Lin

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:03 am
User Image
User Image

Man I got to quote something?
Something meaningful and from the heart?

Vin and Takara were still golden statues as three black armor sets sat on one knee with fake keyblades protecting the statues to make sure that the test is not interrupted. The armor look up to see demons walking this way, making the armor nod at one another before standing up straight with their keyblades in their right hands, one of the armors holding their keyblade backwards.
Within Vin's mind, Vin twirls his keyblades around before striking at the golden armor set, only to be blocked easily with it's extremely large keyblade that was two times to size of the armor set Vin was fighting. Vin went flying when the armor pushed him away, making the demi-god slam against the ground which made the glass arena crack just a little bit. Vin groaned before he dashed at the armor set with keyblades being summoned all around him, swinging his arms around before fiercely shooting the keyblades at the armor set. The keyblades only just bounce against his large keyblade, pushing him only a little bit before the keyblade swirled around Vin like a tornado, holding his Excalibur keyblade in his right hand while his left hand was holding his Gears of Time keyblade which also leaned against his left shoulder. Vin only smirked as he quickly jumped onto one of the floating keyblades like a skateboard, flying towards the armor set while throwing keyblades at him which the armor set deflects with ease before blocking against Vin swinging his keyblades downward at him.

Well don't trust a stranger who says he has free tacos
No matter how badly you want some tacos.

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:21 pm
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

Take a notice of statues' movement, three demons starts to look alert. Takeshi give Ayame a glance to make her move, she nod and slowly move, while focusing on black armors, but does not draw her katana. Lin does the same, knowing what his master is thinking. Takeshi keep his eyes on one of black armor before he slowly smirk as his silver blue eyes turn piercing glare, "Challenging us already," he mock them, waiting for their move.

... Protecting the human

Takeshi Ayame Lin

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:16 am
User Image
User Image

The dark Terra armor watched Takeshi while the other two armors kept their keyblades in a in the right hands, standing still before the Terra armor pointed his gigantic Earth Shaker keyblade at Takeshi before dashing at him with such speed, thrusting his keyblade downward at him. If it would miss, it would hit into the ground which would shake the castle violently. When that happened, the dark Ventus armor twirled his Wayward Wind keyblade before dashing at Lin before swinging his backwards keyblade at him. As he swung, the keyblade created a large gust of wind so even if he missed, the wind would furious enough to throw someone against the wall. The Aqua keyblade, the Rainfell, was quickly drawn as she glided on the arena like she was sliding on ice. Slowly, the tip of her keyblade slowly froze over before she pointed the keyblade at Ayame, firing a large ice ball at her enemy. All three pieces of armor were silent but deadly.
Within Vin's mind, the demigod was groaning in pain as he blocked the golden armor's keyblade strike, deflecting the attack away from him before dashing back. As he held Excalibur in his hands, he smiled softly before twirling it upside down, dashing at the armor before swinging upwards at it which was only blocked by it's keyblade, giving the golden armor the chance to slam it's fist against Vin's face. The demigod groaned by when it's fist collided against his cheek, his head didn't move. Blood did splatter a little bit but Vin only chuckled as he quickly summoned his Gear of Souls keyblade, swinging it against the golden armor's chest plate which made the armor scream in pain before jumping back. Vin grinned as he stood up straight, looking at the armor as it's chest seemed to be oozing out black tar from it's chest. Vin only raised his left eyebrow before dashing at the armor with both keyblades in hand, ready for more.

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:33 pm
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

Takeshi quickly jumps out of the way from Terra's armor, which he and the two demons feel the earthquake shaking violently around the castle. Lin feel the wind carrying him as he look shock, "Wind! Oof!" he grunt when his back meet the wall hard enough. He whistle loudly to summon the shadow hounds, though invisible, but the shadow to bite Ventus' armor's shadow to keep it restrain. Ayame sees Aqua's armor makes the frost from her keyblade and sees large blizzaga orbs heading towards her, but she dodge it. She give her a smirk, "Not bad, how about this," she praise the female black armor, then she increase her speed with her wind and swing her katana at the armor.
Takeshi land on the ground and glare at Terra's black armor, he focus on Earth Shaker, Wayward Wind, and Rainfell as he narrow his eyes, "Earth, Wind, and Ice... those black armors, I sense no life, but hollow armors. I don't know what h*ll is going on, but I have to prevent one with large keyblade create havoc and bury all of us alive. I have no choice," he thought as he draw his large black sword and his katana to go dual wielding and increase of his tremendous demonic power. Without warning, he starts dashing towards him with a blink of the eye towards to Terra's black armor to slash an arm where the Earth Shaker held.

... Protecting the human

Takeshi Ayame Lin

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:53 pm
User Image
User Image

Vin, still stuck in his mind, was fighting the golden armor within his mind, throwing keyblades at him which only were blocked by the golden armor's large keyblade. Vin stood there with his Excalibur keyblade in a defensive position, wondering how he was going to destroy the armor. Takara was still unconscious within Vin's mind but he was beginning to glow with blue and black aura as if it was fighting eachother for control. Vin raised his eyebrow before looking back at the golden armor which it swung it's keyblade at him without warning, making Vin block with his keyblade over his head, on one knee to try and block it.
The three armors fought against the three demons in the outside world. The Terra armor saw Takeshi's attack, watching as it's arm came flying off from his left side. It groaned loudly as black tar escaped from it's wound. The keyblade quickly teleported into it's free hand before trying to slice at Takeshi with mighty strength, trying to slice at his head. Ven's armor was quickly stopped as it wasn't able to move from the invisible dogs trying to keep it restrained. The Ven armor looked down as a large amount of wind began to form around itself, almost as if a tornado was circling around him to try and keep itself safe while it's keyblade was circling around the armor, swinging around to try and hit Lin. The Aqua armor quickly blocked the katana attack with it's keyblade, looking at Lin with sadness underneath the helmet before it parried the katana away from her before firing three ice balls at Ayame before using it's dash to try and swing her keyblade at her right after her ice ball attack.

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:07 pm
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

Takeshi widen his silver blue eyes when he sees black tar coming out it's arm where he slice it off. His ears pick up the sound of keyblade as he catches it's mighty swing. Although, when it's close to his neck, he quickly use his shadow image to escape the death by jump quickly as he can. After the shadow image dissolves, Takeshi, in infamous piercing glare within his silver blue eyes, is in the air before he throws his katana to Terra's Helmet.
The Shadow Hounds are trying to hold on from the strong tornado, meanwhile Lin takes a notice a wayward keyblade is heading his way. He widen his eyes, "Sh*t, this is fast," he mutter as he shift himself to demon wolf to jump out of the way against the wind as he land. He focus on Ventus' armor, trying to figure out how to get through the tornado without get blown away.
Ayame clash her katana against rainfell, she takes a notice on the armor looking at Ventus as she slightly widen her eyes, "Does that armor have a connection with short armor?" she thought and cught herself off guard when she's hit by three ice orbs and the hit by the keyblade as she yelp. She quickly air recover as she land and use her claws to slow down the skid. She glance at her bruise side, where she got hit by the keyblade and she can feel chill from ice, before she refocus on female armor. "Magic huh," she comment as she pull her iris out of her left pig tail, "Then, you don't know the iris after Lady Suzume gave me."

... Protecting the human

Takeshi Ayame Lin

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:11 pm
User Image
User Image

Aqua stood there, still as it watched Ayame's movement. It then looked back at the golden statue of Vin, squeezing her keyblade's handle tight within it's fingers before looking back at her opponent, dashing at the demon before thrusting her keyblade upward at, creating ice shards to shoot out toward Ayame. Terra's armor groaned softly with it's missing arm before noticing the katana flying toward him with such speed. He quickly deflected the katana away from itself before slamming his keyblade into the ground to create large sharp formations under Takeshi which could pierce the body easily. Terra's armor then jumped against the rock formation before dashing into the air to swing it's keyblade around waist level of Takeshi. Ven's armor kept it's wind high around him, becoming a little faster every second, standing there while his keyblade floated around him like a barrier before firing straight forward toward Lin's chest to try and capture his heart.
Vin, within his mind, quickly dashed at the golden armor before swinging his keyblade against the armor's keyblade hard enough to lose balance with it's stance. This was the perfect time to strike as he quickly spinned in mid-air, stabbing his keyblade deep within the armor's open chest plate. The light from Excalibur's keyblade began to shine bright within the armor's body, making it's body brighten up brighter and brighter. The blinding light formed behind Vin as he looked down with his hair covering his green and blue eyes, watching the light fade as he noticed his keyblade had disappeared from his hands. Vin blinked a few times before turning around to see a familiar furry face. Vin smiled brightly as he sat down on his knees before hugging his familiar friend before speaking softly,"I missed you so much, E.."
"I'm always by you side...through thick and thin", said the spirit of E-Man as he held him back, holding him close as his ears perked up with happiness. Vin smiled bright when he heard this as E began to speak softly into his ear,"Your father..he sent me to protect you..no matter what..I'll be right there...and to prove it..there is a special gift for that keyblade you hold in my name...just say my real name..and it'll become my true form...a guardian you may say.."
Vin smiled brightly as he let go of his old friend, smiling brightly before wiping the tears from his eyes. He looked at E with such happiness that he hadn't felt in a long time, ready to prove to him that he will never forget him. E smiled bright before turning around, walking away before a golden light formed around him, disappearing within the light before Vin looked down with his hair hiding the tears from his eyes. He chuckled softly before looking over at Takara, running over to him before seeing his body had changed. He was a little bit taller with longer hair while two keyblades were stabbed within the ground next to himself. Vin only sighed softly before pointing his Excalibur keyblade toward his forehead, shining a beam of light from the tip of his keyblade before creating a large light within the mind of Vin.

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:36 am
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

Ayame sees this as she snickers, so she reverse her katana before she dash towards Aqua to clash her blade to it's to make it glide towards an armor, despite the frozen feeling against her skin. Her iris begin to brighten up with both spiritual and purification power, "From that smell, it smells like black tar. It might be not human. If I use this iris, it will both purify and spiritual to those armor full of black tar, I hope that counts like Lady Suzume said," she recall her past before the marriage between Shrine Maiden and Wolf Daiyokai Emperor, Suzume gave the iris to Ayame and said it believe to be spiritual and purification in one stab against any evil, just like her name. Once she's close, she stab her iris at it's neck hole to start the spiritual power as it brighten up with the light.
After his katana deflect as it shatter, Takeshi take a notice Earth Shaker makes an another earthquake and his ears pick up the sound and sees large sharp formation, then notice Terra's Armor is coming close as he widen his silver blue eyes, "D*mnit!" he curse himself before he air jump out of way fast as he can, yet his black sword block the keyblade as it pushes him away. Takeshi take a notice on light, which he recognize the scent of iris, "Ayame's iris..." he thought about her iris, he heard about it from his father before his wedding with Suzume. He refocus on Terra's armor with piercing glare, his claws sharpen as his feet meets the wall to give him a boost of his speed towards an armor. Once he's close, his claw cloak with demonic power that is tremendous to shred it a part.
Lin in wolf form dodge Ven's keyblade before he pick up his speed towards it's armor, while trying to hold on from the wind. He takes a notice on Ayame's iris' light, he figure she's using it to stab the black tar. When he's close, he shift himself back to claw it's neck.

... Protecting the human

Takeshi Ayame Lin

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:53 am
User Image

User Image

Terra's armor was hit pretty badly, the power strong enough to slam it against the nearby wall. When this happen, the armor quickly disappeared into dark smoke, leaving only a shadow-like reflection against the wall of it's body. Ven's armor was clawed deep within it before falling to the ground lifeless. Dark tar spilled out of it's open wounds before the wind began to die down. As for Aqua's armor, the iris stabbed into it's neck which made the light purify what was inside of it. As it fell to the ground, Aqua's armor slowly crawled to Vin, bleeding out black tar as it held against the golden statue to give it a soft hug. Shaking, the Aqua armor slowly transformed into a bright light, making the light completely blinding to normal humans. When the light died down, the demons would notice both Vin and Takara falling down to their knees, no longer golden statues. Takara shook his head as he looked around, noticing two men and one female standing there with blades drawn. Takara quickly jumped up before summoning his Chesspiece Keyblade, keeping it still in a defensive position, shaking a little bit before seeing Vin raise his left hand at him,"It's okay...I know them...it's fine..."
Vin stood up before looking at his body, noticing something strange. He noticed that he was wearing a strange armor which the color scheme was similar to his Gear of Souls keyblade. Vin smiled softly as he turned toward the three before rubbing the back of his head, smiling softly,"What I miss?"

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:38 pm
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

Three wolf demons cover their eyes from the bright light, until it's died down and they all turn their head to see Vincent and another human man. Ayame rise her eyebrow of mismatching eye man, it somehow reminds her of a cat or cat demon she fought long time ago with remaining of wolf tribes in human world to take over Japan. Taking notice his defending stance, they only stare at him for a while, until Vincent speaks to him like they know them. When he ask them, just as Ayame shealth her katana and whack his head with her fist in slight irritation, "We all return from Demon World and fought three black armors with their keyblades, that's all we know," she reply to him in irritation tone. Takeshi sheath his long sword and walk over to pick up his broken katana before he discard it, "If I recall from what Lin said about Mitsuki's new weapon that shift to scythe and sniper, father had a similar weapon he created after he had a feeling with Suzume, but it takes multiple forms, inactive, sword, gun, and scythe. Strange when I found both father and Suzume's body, his weapon was gone... did grandfather steal his weapon? " he thought about his father's weapon he crafted after he had a feeling with Suzume. He did suspected Darcia might stole his father's weapon after he killed them. He also recall his father ask him if he have something to protect, including after Mitsuki's birth, he did ask him to protect his youngest half sister if something happens to him and Suzume, but Takeshi scoffed and claiming protect something as weakness. He takes a glance at Vincent and mysterious man with mismatching eyes, "Who the h*ll is that odd-eyed human?" he ask him, looking at Takara calmly. Ayame and Lin hears his question as they look at Takara, Lin widen his eyes because of odd-eyed color. Ayame approach him to take a look at him, "Now you mention it, he does look like odd-eyed color, like the common cats or one of cat demon I fought."

... Protecting the human

Takeshi Ayame Lin

Aussie Srives

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image

As I fight, I slowly learned something..
My heart has never steered me wrong

Vin blinked a few times before rubbing the back of his head, unsure on what they were talking about after Ayame smacked his head with her hand. With a raised eyebrow, Vin didn't know of any armor that had keyblades. With a soft sigh, he looked over to see Ayame take a close look at him, making Takara blush softly before smiling brightly, using his white and dark hair to cover his eyes and scars. He felt self conscious when this happened as Vin stood in between the two,"You mind? He's Takara...he doesn't know who he is nor can even speak...show them, bud.."
Takara blushed brightly, looking down before opening his mouth wide to show his tongue which was branded with a unbreakable japanese spell. Vin sighed softly before whispering to him that he can close his mouth now which Takara obeyed him. The young boy looked down before leaning on the railing while Vin placed his hands on his hips before speaking up to Takeshi,"Strange..coming here while there is so many other realms to appear at and you come to the castle that I was at. Are you stalking me, Wolfie?"

Fighting against the darkness, I finally learned..
May my heart be my guiding key..

User Image

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:33 pm
User Image

User Image

To honor my father...
I must have my pride...

Hearing the man name Takara, Ayame take a notice of his blush as she rise her eyebrow, "Takara huh," she said in amuse tone, and hears that he doesn't know who he is nor speak. Lin shrug and place his hands against his head, "Silent guy huh," he comment with a smug smirk, although he and Ayame hear what Vincent called Takeshi "Wolfie", they freeze and look at them. Takeshi turn his head to give him murderous glare with silver blue eyes, "You got problem with that?" he lowly ask with a dark aura around him, making both Lin and Ayame flinch, "Does Princess always glare like this?" he ask her refer Mitsuki, Ayame shook her head, "Just an infamous piercing glare, but like father like son... that is scary."

... Protecting the human

Takeshi Ayame Lin

Aussie Srives

Radiant Gardens (Hollow Bastion)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items