7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:22 pm
User Image
User Image

"I will protect my friend and my sister..."

Happy look at Serenity then he fell asleep. Hikari held Mr. Mew really tight, "It will take a while to correct the telekinesis. Mine only take me like couple weeks." she told her about how long she's been practicing as she smile brightly.

"...I promise to him to keep us safe."

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:26 pm
Serenity looked at Hikari and smiled."You know what...I think I will keep practicing until I get it right."said Serenity.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:54 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari is giving a hint by pointing her fingers up, "Use your mind, like this." she said as Mr. Mew animated as he walk around on his own. Happy is dreaming about fish paradise as he mumble about it.

User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:05 pm
"So I should try pointing up ward and thinking of Mr.Snuggles walking right?"asked Serenity curiously.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:05 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Natsu Dragneel

"Never mess with me and my friends..."

Natsu bash through the door, surprising Hikari and Happy. He run to them and look around, he thought of it so, no Jellal around. He look at them, "Are you guys okay?" he ask them in concern. Hikari look at him, but Happy broke the scene, "We are alright Natsu, aye." he told him, and watching Serenity do Telekinesis. Hikari look at Natsu as she lightly laugh about it, then back to subject "Did you guys caught Jellal?" she ask as she stand up, Mr. Mew flew next to her lazy. Natsu ignore the stuff cat and brought a sad news, "He's escape, but something is bothering us." "What do you mean?" she ask him in concern smile, Natsu explain to her her about Jellal's meeting with someone, Happy over-heard it as he look at them. Hikari and Yami became curious about what Jellal is planning on.

"... Fairy Tail will never forgive you."

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:30 pm
Serenity really wasn't paying attention because she was trying to get her teddy bear move until it got up.I did it!thought Serenity.Serenity had Mr.Snuggles go up to Hikari and pat her leg as she Laughed.I'm happy that I finally got it...but it's not as strong Hikari's right now.she thought.
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:36 pm
Midnight appeared behind Natsu not saying or doing anything just sitting and sleeping on his carpet.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:48 pm
User Image
User Image

Hikari look down and saw Mr. Snuggles, then look at Serenity as she smile big. Happy look at Natsu and notice Midnight's carpet and he's shock really big, "Midnight!" he screech as Hikari jolt and see Happy surprising as he pointing at sleeping Midnight. Hikari look at Natsu from behind, and see Midnight sleeping on magic carpet. She made an anime sweat drop, "Who... Who is this guy?" she ask, Natsu blink and look back, seeing same thing. He also made an anime sweat drop, "His name is Midnight, he's a reflection wizard, but not in same guild. He's mostly sleep on his magic carpet," he told her about him and look at Serenity, if she's listening. Hikariblink couple times and look at sleeping Midnight.

User Image

User Image

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:24 pm
Serenity looked at Midnight."Whoa that is so cool!"shouted Serenity."How does he do that?"
Serenity walked up to Hikari and smiled."I can't believe that I can do telekinesis."she said.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:31 pm
Midnight stirred but stayed asleep some how.Midnight suddenly fell off the carpet and landed on the floor and woke up."Whoa what happened?!"asked Midnight as he jolted up-right and stood up."What's going on?"

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:41 pm
Loke walks into the room."Good thing you girls are alright."said Loke.Loke looks at Mr.Snuggles and sees that he's moving by himself."How does that even work."
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:45 pm
Gray walks in seconds later."What did I miss?"asked Gray as he saw Serenity's teddy bear."That's so cute!"

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:08 am
User Image

Natsu Dragneel

"Never mess with me and my friends..."

Hikari nearly jump out of the skin to see Midnight fall, but he stood up and ask. Happy jump to Hikari's left shoulder and pointing his paw at reflecting wizard, "Long time no see, Midnight." he greets him. Hikari look at him very confusing, "Eh, you knew him?" she ask him, but he didn't say anything, yet Yami, in his blade, glance suspiciously to Midnight because he looks like a cross dresser. Natsu was having a deep thought about Jellal's plan as he sat down to think. Hikari notice Gray and Loke are looking at the Mr. Snuggle, she smile brightly and walk towards them, "It's Telekinesis spell, I'm just teach her how to use her mind to control her stuff teddy bear, like I did to Mr. Mew," she told them about their abilities, and Mr. Mew walk to Mr. Snuggle and poke his head. "Well, he attack the enemies too." she mention, then Happy jump to conclusion, "Piggy!" he pointing at Mr. Mew for mistaking him as the pig.

"... Fairy Tail will never forgive you."

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:14 am
Serenity was happy enough to make her teddy bear jump up and down as she laughed."I love this spell!"she said."Thank you Gray."
User Image  

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:16 am
"No problem kiddo."said Gray as he hugged Serenity."So now what?"
Twilight Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff