keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:44 pm
User Image

Tsukiko sighed, "I don't really see that I have a choice to tell the truth. I want to know though, how do you know I'm the right one for this job. I'm merely a witch after all. I don't want anyone to be disappointed if I can't do what you think I can."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:51 pm
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image
"when i defeat Athena i was mearly a Wizard" he said with asmirk and raised his eyebrows "and to be honest i'm still getting used to all this and i never thought that i'd be able to do it ... yet here i am ... God of Wisdom and advisor to Arigane"  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:03 pm
User Image

"Well then what do I have to do." Tsukiko asked holding the scythe in her hand. "I just finished my training under my grandmother in the past year." She let out a whistle so her her wolf would appear beside. "The only thing I've ever fought were illusions like this one."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:09 pm
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-

User Image
"well-" he said as he looked out to the ocean then at Tsukiko "you know that your scythe isnt the only weapon you have ... you have your magic, thats one of the ways i beat Athena" he said as Fawkes cried out in a sing-sing caw "unfortunanty, i cant help you ... this is only a spirit illusion ... no Olympian can physicaly leave Olympus, except for two ... but Fawkes here can, so with a sea powered former God and a bird made of fire should atleast weaken him for you to attack ... remember only you can deliver the final blow"  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Xenvio

Fashionable Shapeshifter

10,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:28 pm
(while Arigane and Ysukiki were talking, Ven wasn't really listening to what they where saying so he sat down on the beach, he took of his shoes and socks, sitting there he started to play in the sand biggrin )  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:44 pm
User Image

"So if I do this I'm stuck in one place for the rest of forever." Tsukiko said with a sigh. She twirled her scythe in one hand as she spoke it calmed her and kept her focused. "I'll try my best to beat him, but like I said please don't be disappointed if I fail." She knew she had her magic, but her scythe is what she trusted. Even with her powerful spells, it was still a god.  

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:55 pm
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-

User Image
"well if we thought you might fail then why would we pick you?" he said with a smile "trust me ... you'll do fine" he said as Fawkes flew off his shoulders and onto a nearby rock "by the way ... i never got to know your name"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:17 pm
User Image

"I am the witch known as Tsukiko Yuki," she said using her scythe for a graceful bow. "Forgive me, but I think I have failed to learn your name as well." She went back to twirling her scythe is if it was a mere baton. "So..um...what do I need to do to fight Posidon."

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:27 pm
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-

User Image
"just your wits and strength ... who knows he may even just give you a challange intead of fighting him ... i hear that the guy who has to take over the God of Wine's position has to beat him in a drinking contest" he said with a chuckle "anyway name's Ambros ... i'm a wizard, actualy i'm a desendent of ... well you wouldnt believe me anyway" he said as he looked at her with a smirk then became more serious "i'm Merlin's desendent"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:54 pm
User Image

"A challenge sounds so much easier then violence. A lot safer as well." She said with a light smile. "Ah, but I do believe you. After all your a god, you don't have a reason for me not to believe you." Once again she gave a graceful bow. "It is and honor to meet you descendant of Merlin, Ambros."

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:07 pm
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-

User Image
Ambros smiled a little and shook his head "you dont have to do that you know, i mean God or no were friends now ... besides i'm confadent that you'll win ... challange or battle" he said as Fawkes nipped at his wings "and if, and when you do ... you'll probably have a Lake House ... great veiws of the other mountians below Olympus ... you can even add things there" he said with a smirk "me ... i've got a library that has every book that has been written or ever will ... Shakespeare plays, books by H.G. Wells ... even Monty Python's Big Red Book" he said with a chuckle "you'll like it there ... and you'll be amongst friends, people who are like you"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:09 pm
(Ven now asleep on the sand, hands behind his head)  

Xenvio

Fashionable Shapeshifter

10,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:20 pm
User Image

"Forgive me my grandmother raised me to show my respects." She looked at the ocean. "I've never had friends before other then my wolf and by scythe. One an illusion the other a momentum my brother gave me before his death." She laughed bowing her head going back to twirling her scythe. "Every book there must never be a dull moment for you," she mused lightly

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:32 pm
Ambros
-God of Wisdom-

User Image
"well ... tried reading the Twilight books ... fell asleep durring the first chapter" he said with a smile then got up "terable thing about these battles ... is that the old Gods take there sweet time" he said as he rubbed his eyes and saw that the sun was almost towards the sea horizon "you know ... every day regular people try to see the good in the world, magical or not ... go through there lives without a care in the world ... but then ... discover this entirely diffrent world ... hidden from the rest of the people but open to so very few privliged to have an opritunity of making a diffrence" he said with a closed mouthed sigh "there was a time ... when there was no darkness or evil or coruption ... but peace, understanding ... wisdom" he said as he turned to Tsukiko and smiled "all of us on Olympus ... and a few others outside of our comunications are trying to make this happen again, thats what we stand for ... thats why we knew you had to be chosen for a God position ... you have a soul and heart that is pure ... one of the ones who wants to make a difference"  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:58 pm
User Image

"When I was younger, I often read books about how the world was back then. I always wondered what the world would look like then." She stopped twirling her scythe. "How exactly was I found, how do the Gods know for sure that I can do this. How do they know anything about me." She often asked her grandmother why the world wasn't still like that, she never received an answer. Going back to twirling the scythe in her hands, it was all so much. Even in training she had never even heard of mortals being able to challenge a god.

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff