Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Twilight Town
Market Street Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:21 pm
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I Guard the people in this realm, with a sword in one hand ..."

Ambrose turned to see Sivraxt with his sword out infront of the Guardian "NO" he shouted as he tried to move but his staff wouldnt let him, the Nobodies couldnt penitrate the circle, he was trapped

"... and a staff in the other"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:31 pm
The Guardian

The Guardians eyes changed and he took his stance starring and his keyblade shinned and he said slowly,"Hello. Dark one." His voice was deep and his eyes glowed darkly, the shield covered his arm now, and he swung
aiming to protect himself  

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:44 pm
User Image

SivRaxt

~The Translucent Gentlemen~

SivRaxt knew that Ambros would be stuck in his circle which gave him a good time to attack and control the Guardian's heart. He dashed at his target, swinging his Rapier to the right but then he jumped up over his target, swinging his Rapier downward while performing a front flip to try slicing him in the back. He landed on his feet ten feet away from his target and he quickly turned around, looking at the outcome.

"And Shepherds we shall be, For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:47 pm
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-

Ambrose saw the fight and struggled to help "i swear when i get out of here i'm going to kill you ... Desmond"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:55 pm
The Guardian

The Guardian moved fast when the first swing went at him and let it slice his arm, and bit his lip and when he swung down he threw up his arm where the shield was letting it collide with it a loud clang would be heard he shoved his arm up and around spinning, his arm bleeding and he spun the keyblade, and sent out a blast of light  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:05 pm
User Image

SivRaxt

SivRaxt growled at what Ambrose said to him but he had no time for it since he saw a beam of light was about to hit him. He pointed his blade strait at it, making it collid with his rapier but it didn't hit him. What happened was the beam was being absorbed by the blade, making it glow within the dark and he smiled, making the light extend his blade to help him out. He then dashed at the Guardian again, only this time, he performed his stinger strike strait for his heart, his speed incredibly fast with his strangth increasing.

"And Shepherds we shall be, For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:24 pm
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-

Ambros had to act quickly "evil sword with with no remorse, let mighty sheild block your course" he said as he cast the spell at the Guardians Sheild to make it quicker than Sivraxt's sword

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:27 pm
The Guardian

User Image
The Guardian moved his arm quickly, and he felt the sword head the shield on the Guardian Soul keyblade and his eyes widened as it pierced it, shattering his shield. His eyes turned back to normal, and then they closed, he felt so much pain. And he swung his keyblade another time, hard at Six.  

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Memories of Mokona

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:28 pm
Lorina Lunahart

Lorina made her way to the Market place to make sure SivRaxt was alright. Seeing that he and the Guardian were in the middle of battle, she stayed inside the hole in the wall, watching intently.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:58 pm
User Image

SivRaxt

SivRaxt saw that keyblade swing at him, which his his left arm which made it extremely hard to get it off of his arm since it became like magnetic. He took the keyblade away, showing him that he too is a keyblade warrior and he laughed, throwing it into the wall away from Ambrose. He then showed the Guardian his Angelo Arm which glowed with much power, like it sucked some power out of the keyblade. He then pushed his target to the ground, his eyes growing wide and he looked up, seeing Lori watching the battle. He sighed as he felt the aura of Fawkies around the area so he sighed, creating a black barrier around the two so he could quickly stab his target without her knowing. After it was done, he went out of the barrier, making the barrier disappear and he grabbed the girl's shoulder, bringing her back to the mansion.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:06 pm
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-

"you evil monster!" Ambrose shouted "you couldnt get your jollies after killing your brother but you have to kill others?!" he said with a scowl "your the worst evil this world has known, and i swear to you that i'll be there when you fall" he said as he ran to the Guardian "no ... Fawkes" he said as the pheonix flew over and caught the Guardians heart before it desolved into darkness then gave it to Ambrose who returned it "two hearts ... you didnt become a heartless ... but you have a half Nobody now" he said with a smile knowing the Guardian was going to be alright

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:13 pm
The Guardian

User Image
the Guardian looked up at Ambros and nodded closing his eyes and letting a small tiny golden breath escape him, his arm, healed and Ethan took over," Hell again Ambros." he said with a kind smile straightening up, his keyblade changed back to his wooden hilt, needing to recharge, he looked tired,  

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:48 pm
Ambrose
-God of Wisdom-

"good to see you too" he said with a smile as he grabed his staff and the circle dissapeared "that was Sivraxt by the way ... a member of Organization XIII ... a dangerous one at that" he said as he leaned on his staff "i feel that he's created two another Nobodies, at least, in this manner" he said as he turned to see the bus "i think he hid the others heart in a place called Wonderland at the Queens Castle, please go there and rescue his heart so he may return to this world ... oh and take the Nurse with you, she might be able to help" he said as he walked and Fawkes flew and landed on Ambrose's shoulder "i'll send another friend of mine there to meet you" he said as he walked to the Sandlot

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:24 pm
The Guardian

User Image The Guardian nodded and said," Allright head to Wonderland, oh great! Means I get to see the Queen again." his eyes turned into a glare and he smiled kindly, and bowed to Ambros before he left saying," Okay, meet again," he ran to the bus. And got in and started it. It took off immediatly a portal opening at his command and took them to Wonderland..  

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:42 pm
User Image

Thlilix

Thlilix walk to Market Streets and she need to find Atticus Nanashi. She need to tell him the message from Bankotsu. "If I were Hinata-Sama, where can I be hiding." She said to herself and she sense two souls of darkness, but one is familior and other is way too powerful unlike the first one. "Not good! I hope this isn't Xehanort-san plan to kill someone I know!" Thlilix was about to enter Sandlot, but she stop running. She felt something strange, she turn other direction. "Shoot... Now I'm in trouble." She said under her breath and ran to mansion.  
Twilight Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff