Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
City Streets of Olympus Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aidensnumberonefan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:05 pm
Sophie looked back at Ragna and said "fine let's go."
She was a little in shock about what Zai had done but at the same time she could believe it- but it added even more to her confusion.
"I still wonder what their purpose is in using Arigane..."
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:08 pm
User Image

¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
The Doctor
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image
the Doctor waited until they left to got to his ship as the doors creaked and turned to Rose "sorry about all that ... just a little problem that i had to deal with ... now theres a bit bigger one"  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

iZanshin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:09 pm
Ragna looked at Sophie and grabbed her hand frimly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:16 pm
Sophie and Ragna exit to the U.N.I.T. Entrance  

Aidensnumberonefan

Ameria S

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:59 pm
Rose looked at the Doctor in confusion.

"A bigger..." she trailed off. "How do you scale these events you seem to get us involved in?"

She glanced at him cheekily.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:05 pm
User Image

The Doctor

User Image
"there is a chart somewhere i'll show it to you sometime when i can find it" he said as he looked through the data bases "thats weird ... he's not in here" he said as he looked at Rose "aparently theres this guy named Xehanort ..." he said as he explained everything that happened while she was inside, about Arigane starting a war and killing hundreds of people, there duel, Ragna's experiance, and even Death's threat to him "and this is suposed to have every name in history and there alieses ... and it says they guy doesnt exist"  

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

tyhier_uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:11 pm
A whisper with the familiar voice of death rang in the Doctor's ears."Try Terra....."It whispered, before leaving in a lingering echo inside his head.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:12 pm
Rose stood staring at him dumbfounded for a few moments. Only he would be able to get wrapped up in situations like that. She shook her head and started speaking.

"That's not possible, is it? How can someone not exist?"

Rose stared at the wondering how many people the Doctor could possibly know about just by having that machine.  

Ameria S

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:21 pm
User Image

The Doctor

User Image
the Doctor thought and heard Death's voice in his head "Terra ... i wonder" he said as he typed in the name and a picture came up
User Image
"there on the left, an old man dressed in black ... just like Ragna said ... now lets magnafy the picture ... and see who were dealing with" he said as the picture was magnified
User Image
as the Doctor looked at the picture he ran it by the computer again and still no results "still nothing ... his name and image is erased from history"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:45 pm
"What could be so wrong that it is erased from history?" Rose thought outloud.  

Ameria S

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:55 pm
User Image

The Doctor

User Image
"not litteraly just from the data banks" the Doctor looked up at Rose and staired at her, he felt like she was seriously upset "he's dangerous ... and if dangerous people are erased from the history archives it meens that they dont want people to know what there doing" he said as he tryed to control himself "he made a friend of mine almost commit Genoside" he said as he got the book that he used to imprison the Olympian Gods in and put it in a trunk next to the door "and who knows what else he has planed"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:13 pm
Rose watched the Doctor hold back and try to keep control. She bit her lip before continuing.

"How is it possible to erase someone's name and actions from time itself? That sounds like something only Time Lords would have control over," a light of curiousity apeared on Rose's face and before sh coud stop herself she asked, "Is that like what happened to you?"

She quickly closed her mouth and stared at the Doctor in horror of what she just said and what she might have possibly implied. She basically just compared him to one of the most dangerous men in the universe.  

Ameria S

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:29 pm
User Image

The Doctor

User Image
the Doctor turned to Rose with a sad face "i wish ... some of the things that i've caused ... they might even have-" he said as he took in a breath "anyway im the only one left remember?" he said as he went back to the console  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:52 pm
"You really are dense for one so smart, you should know by now that not everything has to be done to procedure, try Xemnas, Ansem the seeker of Darkness, Ansem the wise, and Xehanort's connetion to Xemnas......idiot......."The voice came back, slightly agitated as it whispered to the doctor. It was Death in Hell trying to help the Doctor against codes that were set, but he found it hard to help one with such an idiotic complex, he thought he was smart enough to figure it out, but there would be time needed before he seemed to actually realize, how unfortunate.........  

tyhier_uchiha

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:04 pm
User Image

The Doctor

User Image
the Doctor was anoyed with Death's voice 'look this guy has wiped himself from the archives ... i realy dont need someone to tell me im an idiot when im trying to save the world!' he said in his mind to Death 'and if you want to help ... then why not do something rather than sit on your bum and talking in my mind?' he said as he grunted in frustration and checked the arcives again on all the stuff he said and still nothing ... the only thing he had was a picture and a name "were going to have to go to the Jedi Archive Library ... theres no way he could have tampered with that, thats nearly more advanced than this old girl" he said to Rose as he patted the side of the console  
Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff