Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Beach Temple of Poseidon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 6:23 pm
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Merlin
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"oh splended" he said moving away some furniture with just a look and stood in the center of the clearing. he closed his eyes and breathed in and out then when he opene his eyes again he slamed his staff on the ground and a circle of green fire was around Merlin on the floor and it expanded out, and etched the symbols of the Merlin Circle on the floor "this is the Merlin Circle ... the origional way Magi chanel and learn new spells" he said looking at her "each of the six symbols are what any Magi must master: Elements, Transformation, Mind, Time, Motion, and Matter ... step into the circle to begin learning ... but be warned, once you enter theres no going back"  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 6:30 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

"You make it sound like I don't want to learn." Tsukiko said with a weak smile. With that she gave a bright smile before moving to the circle.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:07 pm
Merlin

"not nesisarily ... just to let you know what your getting into, basicly this is like a contract" he said with a smile and waited until she was in the center with him "i am Merlin, Druid Sorcerer of the 987 degree ... and from this moment on i will teach you the ways of the sorcerers, do you accept?" he asked her  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:13 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

"I, Tsukiko Yuki, accept." She said wonder what she really was getting herself into. Though noting could be worse then her old training. She never wanted to go back to those days.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:52 pm
Merlin

as she accepted a bright light emited from the circle and a symbol appeared in the air infront of Tsukiko
"this symbol is the Triskele ... an ancient druid ruin" he said as the symbol continued to float "to become a fully initiated Sorcerer you must touch the symbol which will reapeare on you in the form of a tattoo, the position depends on the person" he said as he lowered his robe fron the neck to show the tattoo right on his upper left chest near his shoulder "this for instance ... depicts that my power comes from the heart for the heart also stores knowlage along with the mind ... that and because i was in love when i was brought in, with Nimueh" he said as his eyes started to tear up

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:19 pm
Tsukiko Yuki
°Goddess of the Sea°

User Image
Sing to me a a song

"She's sorry." Tsukiko said in almost a whisper. "For anything that might have cause you pain in the past. She can't change it, but she really is sorry." How many rules she was most likely breaking for telling him that she didn't know. She gave the elder a small smile before reaching up to touch the ruin. When it was gone she pulled on her scarf letting it fall to the ground. Placing a hand over her collar bone she smile slightly.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 6:15 am
Merlin

three months had passed sence Tsukiko accepted the Triskele and began her training. Merlin had already taught her dozens of spells that Tsukiko's grandmother should have taught her including telikinesis, making a plasma bolt, and even increasing her God powers of water. the teachings moved on so quickly that she had moved from a incantation sorceress to a hand sorceress which is the second highest stage and can just use any spell with the jester of the hands, Merlin could already tell that now Kiko was at Ambroses level now because that the level he was when he was young and he was realy very good at it as well. however one day he noticed Kiko was still feeling sad and stoped her training for the day to speak with her "come, sit down" he said as he walked himself to a chair "the past three months you've done well even enough to be as powerful as i was when i was your age yet your still upset ... now i havent pryed then and i wont now but if somethings destracting you then we need to talk about it or your magic will be blocked, remember to master your powers you must focus on the spell at hand and nothing else"  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 6:46 am
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

It had been three months. Over that time she had accepted a new look as the Goddess. Frowning she though she was in trouble. Sitting down as the elder had told her to. She listening before looking down at the ground. "I guess its the fact I still don't know were he's at, or if he's okay. I told him I wasn't very good at worrying, but no matter what I do I can get it off my mind. I figured by now he would have show up, or at least some sort a sign...." She trailed off turning her head to look out at the sea. She could now take the lost souls of the sea to the next world. "I guess I'm also scared that he's perfectly fine. That he doesn't miss me at all. That and the fact, I still haven't told you who I really am. I will forever be Tsukiko Yuki, but a long time ago I was someone else." Her shoulders dropped, she still felt like a horrible person. There was nothing she could do about that fact. "I'm sorry for being distracted, I'll try to focus better. I just miss him that's all..." Her voice trailed off again as she tried to give a weak smile.

A song of the sea

User Image User ImageUser Image

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 7:03 am
Merlin

Merlin just gave a low chuckle which turned into a laugh "well to be honest i think i knew who you were when i first met you ... theres only one you could be that would be in love with the reincarnation of Merlin Ambrosous ... i may be old but i'm not blind" he said with a kind smile "and if you miss him so ... then we shall find him" he said standing up and looked at her "first i sugest we go to his home on this mountian ... clever as i am and no doubt he it im guessing he would anticipate something like this happening and left somethings to help"  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 7:24 am
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"I don't know much about the whole past lives. So I didn't want to say anything, especially since I have no clue what I'm talking about really." She said with a weak smile as she stood up. Then she realized something. "I've never been there before...Though if you figure its worth a try, then I suppose we should go after all." After all whats the worst that could happen. It really wasn't like she could say no anyway. Either way she looked at it, the elder was still right. "Shall we be off then." Also she hadn't left the temple much over the past months, so she would like to get out for a little while. Even though she never went stir crazy with all the training.

A song of the sea

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 7:32 am
Merlin

"alright" he said as he walked to Ambrose's Library  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 5:34 pm
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

"i guard the world with a staff in one hand ..."

appearing at the temple Ambrose went to the wall and felt around "did you know that every God's domain is conected? ... even here you have a direct link to the library" he said as he found a secret lever containing a shelf with a few books "source books ... can obtain any information from any book in the library which i have almost every book known to man" he said turning to her "found a few dirty novels ... burned them first chance i got"

"... and a sword in the other"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 8:44 pm
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

Tsukiko couldn't help but laugh. With him around she could smile. "So I could read anything I pretty much wanted." She ran her hands over the books. "I've lived here for more then three years, and I still don' know everything." Then she smiled again, "I just remembered I promised you I'd push you into the ocean." She smirked going to kiss him on the cheek. "Just thought I'd warn you." She laughed, just happy enough at the moment that he was here with her.

A song of the sea

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:56 am
User Image

•God of Wisdom•

"i guard the world with a staff in one hand ..."

"yes and i'll grab you in as i fall ... hopefully you wear swimsuits under your regular clothes" he said to her with a smile as he grabed a book "Archadic Prophicies origional bilanguage" he said to the book as he opened it and a language appeared on the pages as he started to read

"... and a sword in the other"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200

keybladegirl1993

Angelic Fairy

17,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:12 am
User Image

Goddess of the Sea

User Image

Sing to me a song

"Wouldn't you like to know." Tsukiko muttered under her breath. Blowing a strand of hair out of her face she picked up a book. She didn't really care she just started reading. She figured by this point she would be sick of reading from spell books alone. Curiosity always got the better of her though.

A song of the sea

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas