Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
The Greatest Evil, Chapter One: Flawless Bounty Hunter Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:44 pm
((You shot the ogre. The ogre disarmed himself beautifully when he hurled his axe into your face. Now, you have an Ogre's greataxe in front of you, a loaded rifle, and an unarmed ogre. you can shoot him. and he can't do anything to you until he moves up close enough to start punching you.))  
Southern Cross Nemesis rolled 2 20-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-40)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:03 pm
(just wanted to make sure he didn't have a second weapon.)

Saul returned the grin, "If I was a honorable person. I would kill you with my bayonet...." He said with a flinch of pain as he reloaded his weapon. "If I was that weak." Shouldering Rifle, Saul fires two shots in rapid succession

(Full attack +11 /+6
And just for counts
hp 20/35 rounds in gun 7/10

Edit: Oh, this is what you meant by evil people funny things happen to them)  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Slave Xaccheus rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-12)

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:45 pm
((Oh, you'll get messed with eventually, in various funny instances. One of which is going to involve a Hell Hound, missing keys, and a funny reference to a 90's movie.))

The first shot hit the ogre again, but the second shot deflected off of the ogre's armor.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:48 pm
The first shot does all of twelve damage to the ogre, dropping it to 36 HP and making it very, very mad at you.

It charges at you, fists brought to bear as it attempts to mash your face in with a punch.  

Slave Xaccheus

Slave Xaccheus rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:49 pm
((Ogre's attack roll...))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:50 pm
The ogre bypasses your armor class (you're lucky he didn't hit you with a 20). and the blow connects, smashing you directly in the face with a charging punch.  

Slave Xaccheus

Slave Xaccheus rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:52 pm
((Ogre's punch damage, factored in with his strength modifier and his charge bonus to strength...))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:54 pm
The ogre deals ten points of non-lethal damage with that punch alone.

"You's seemin' weak to me anyways, puny." he smiles stupidly as he watches the fist send spit flying, "Mebbe I get reward for takin' you head back to Leader?"  

Slave Xaccheus

Disciple of Sakura rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:55 pm
Gauntlet damage. it's 1d3 + 4 for the AoO.  
Anatarei Crimsonthrone rolled 4 20-sided dice: 16, 12, 8, 19 Total: 55 (4-80)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:01 pm
User ImageCalling on the boons owed him by the daemon bound to him, Elohim forces Naberius to restore his spent health. He proceeds to channel it again into another blast of hellfire at additional gnolls. "I love the smell of burning fur..." he growled.

{Figure I might as well do a couple of rounds here. Two rounds worth of actions. Brimstone Blast Hellfire Blasts each round - Naberius restores one point of CON, and I spend one point with each hellfire blast, so I don't actually lose any CON, effectively. The attacks are +10 ranged touch attacks, first and third rolls. 2nd and 4th rolls are for potential crit confirmations. DC 17 reflex saves to avoid catching fire, assuming I hit the gnolls.}  

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

Anatarei Crimsonthrone rolled 8 6-sided dice: 6, 2, 6, 2, 3, 1, 5, 1 Total: 26 (8-48)

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:02 pm
{First successful hit, which would hit touch AC 26. Damage is fire damage.}  
Anatarei Crimsonthrone rolled 8 6-sided dice: 6, 3, 2, 6, 3, 5, 4, 1 Total: 30 (8-48)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:03 pm
{Second hit, which is touch AC 18 on a separate gnoll. Remember, they both have to make DC 17 reflex saves or be set on fire.}  

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

Southern Cross Nemesis rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:46 pm
(Ouchy)

"Time out," Saul said dropping to a knee and holding his face in his hand. 'To much more of this and I am a goner. I am going to have to rethink some things.' He thought to himself. "Maybe you will get a bigger reward if I help you. And for me to do that, I'll need my head. I know some things that could benefit a smart lad like yourself and your leader."

(Bluff +13)  
Slave Xaccheus rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:05 am
((Rolling ogre's sense motive, added with a +20 (that bluff is out there. You just shot him and are now saying you want to help him.)))  

Slave Xaccheus

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:09 am
The ogre, luckily for Saul, bought the bluff.

"You's meaning to tell me, you here to help us?" the ogre asks inquisitively (for something stupid, anyway)

"Why you not tell me in first place, before shooting me?"  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces