Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
The start of the Rest of you life: Chapter one; Betrayal Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Yurro rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-12)

Yurro

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:39 pm
((It's good to hear from you again! Since the first round is a free for all...))

Flying towards the group, Lorcan stays aloof 15ft above the enemies as he lets out a breath of fire that seems to turn into tendrils of entangling flames.

Entangling: Deals half damage, opponents that fail Ref takes damage, and becomes entangled [Move at half speed, cannot run or charge, -2 on attack rolls, -4 to Dexterity, spell casters have to make a Concentration check of 15+spell level]

Breath weapon: 15ft cone, Fire Damage 2d6, Ref 17 for half. (so if they make the save, they get a quarter of the damage)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:40 am
(Both of the orcs have passed the reflex save and only two of the black robed figures did the same.)  

glitterboypilot

Disciple of Sakura rolled 3 20-sided dice: 1, 19, 6 Total: 26 (3-60)

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:59 am
{I think it's pretty obvious that I'm still all for it. I went and deleted my posts from during the hiatus to clear up the thread some, too. Count Vanhi in, definitely.}

User ImageVanhi leaps from the window, landing deftly on the ground and dashing forward, closing the range with the orcs. Her body moves in a well-rehearsed kata, channeling the air and momentum into burning flames, unleashing them upon the closest orc.

{Jump down, reducing falling damage via tumble +17 (18 total) and jump +14 (33 total) checks (first two rolls, respectively). Then moving to within 30' of the orcs and using Fan the Flames, ranged touch attack +8 (14 total) to hit the closest orc. If I manage a successful hit, he'll take 6d6 damage.}  
Disciple of Sakura rolled 6 6-sided dice: 4, 2, 1, 3, 3, 6 Total: 19 (6-36)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:02 am
{Fan the Flames damage. Hopefully a 14 touch attack hits an orc, no matter what their level... It's all fire damage, if they have some resistance or immunity...}  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:51 pm
User ImageSharty focuses her eyes on the incoming orcs, bracing herself for combat. Her green eyes are enveloped by an emerald light, shining from deep within, as she conjured forth as potent a tulpa as she could to provide assistance in the fight to come, the torc about her neck flashing momentarily.

{Sharty is using her Torc of Power Preservation to save one power point while manifesting a 3rd level Astral Construct power. It takes a full round, so it won't come into being until the next round's initiative.}  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:15 am
Var moves a few feet forward, brining the figures into the range of his spell and looks to the nearest black robbed figure that hadn't been attacked and holds his holy symbol aloft, a wicked smile aprea across his lips as he relises the power of his domain.

"Go and run in a circle over there for a few hours" Var commanded as he pointed to an area just out of the way of what would soon be a battle zone.

((Moved forward with a 5 ft step. Damned Spell range of 55ft XDWill save of 19 for a Surgesstion spell that has a max duration of 6 hours))

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

glitterboypilot

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 7:55 am
(I gave people time to post if they so wished to continue with the story. but only you four remain.... Oh well. On with the story,)

"Brother!" the louder one yells as he his clothes catch on fire, from Vanhi's fire attack. But his brother doesn't even seem to care. He is just standing there in the back. (got to love nat 1's when the bad guy's roll it)

One of the robe figures stop for a moment before running to the area Var pointed out. After reaching the area he started to run in circles.

(
Lorcan 23
Isaz 21
Sharty 13
Badies [This includes all of the enemies]
Var and Vanhi 7 You two can reroll if you want but as I see it i doesn't matter you both are on the same team.)  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 5:48 pm
((As I always seem to have to worry about my laptop. Glitterboypilot: Did you ever get my message about wanting to remain in the game?))  

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:08 pm
Hearing the shout jolts Isaz from her stupor. Grabbing her spear, she rushes toward the ruckus.  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 11:09 am
Drawing picks the four charging robed people come in for the attack.

One attacks Vanhi, but she is able to dodge the attack in time.

Another attacks Sharty, and the attack isn't able to pierce though her armor.

The last two attack Var, both attacks hit. One of which drove deep and painful into the gnome cleric. (Take 13 damage as one was a crit.)

The burning orc has started to run away, as he tries to put out the fire.

(now we follow the initiative order. Lorcán your up)  

glitterboypilot

Yurro rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-12)

Yurro

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:28 pm
Flapping his wings to move over the leader of the group of Orcs, Lorcán breaths another cone of fire over him.

Breath Weapon: 15ft cone, Fire Damage 2d6, Ref 17 for half (not entangling this turn)

((I forgot to mention this last time, but any that are Entangled from the other breath take 1d6 damage for 1d4 turns. I'll roll for that as well since I forgot, unless you want too.))  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 6:59 pm
Finally arriving on scene, Isaz surveys the fray calmly. Leaning the Death Spike across her should, Isaz mumbles a few words as a ghostly image of armor layers over her body.

((casting mage armor))  

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Anatarei Crimsonthrone rolled 3 20-sided dice: 11, 19, 20 Total: 50 (3-60)

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:22 am
User ImageNarrowly dodging the orc's pick, Sharty breathes a sigh of relief that she was able to avoid losing her focus. A moment later, her eyes dim, and the air beside the orc coalesces into a vaguely humanoid shape with long tendrils tipped with hooked blades where its arms should be. Two silver eyes peer out of its semi-translucent body, while no head sits upon its shoulders.

The tulpa lashes out with its tendrils at the orc, slashing away and attempting to drag the enemy down to the ground with its hooks. Sharty pulls away from the fray, firing a shot of cold at her assailant as well.

{Tulpa = 3rd level Astral Construct with the Trip ability. +9 to hit (due to flanking with Sharty and Scaley), and free trip attempt (+5 bonus, second roll) against the orc. Sharty then moves back 5' and fires a ray of frost at the orc +2 ranged touch (firing into melee), though the orc may be prone and thus have an extra +4 bonus to AC.}  
Anatarei Crimsonthrone rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:22 am
Confirmation of the crit on the ray of frost, +2 to hit, likely vs. an extra +4 AC due to prone...  

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

Anatarei Crimsonthrone rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-12)

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:31 am
Damage for Tulpa = 1d6+7 (11 hp)
Ray of Frost 1d3 (2 hp)  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items