Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Teepees
Darkmoon Dancer's Teepee Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:41 pm
User Image
'White Blood' - Sioux in origin

FOUND: OCTOBER 31ST, 2010 - by Mindsend

Post Color: #8B3A3A

[ ADULT CERT ] | [ ADULT UNCERT ] | [ ADULT RP IMAGE ]

---------------------------
Relationship Status:
Single!

1: Melian - SUCCESS! [ Link Here ]
2: Frostmourne - SUCCESS! [ Link Here ]
3: -possibly taken by one of mindsend's lovely ladies-
4: AVAILABLE!
5: AVAILABLE!

---------------------------

User Imagewhiten

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:42 pm
User Image

**IMPORTANT! - Read his Solo RP - 'Up Until Now'! Seriously, it explains him better than I can summarize.

Skah Talutah is deranged. He is crazy, unstable, and pretty unpredictable. He can go into a rage without notice, and in such rages has killed many. Adults, foals, humans, wild animals... pretty much anything that comes across him at the time. The White Raven never leaves his side, in fact, he has become something of a puppet to her. Most of his ideas... are really hers. Most of his actions... are induced or instructed by her. His insanity? Nourished and fed by her. Perhaps if they were apart he would be different, but the only way that's going to happen for longer than a few hours is if one or the other dies.

He wanders about a LOT, but that being said he does have a regular territory that he stalks most often, and he also does have a 'nest' where he keeps all of his souvenirs and trinkets and where the murder nests and has babies.
His nest is marked by the gray circle, and is at the very very beginning of the river up in the rocky plateau area within the mountain range.

He does not like to wander the plains, too much exposure, and he ventures into the swamps though cautiously. The mountains are also a pretty common trek for Skah, though he does tend to keep to the treeline or at least green rocky areas and avoids snowy peaks at almost any cost.

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:43 pm
User Image
(Each new addition will be after a spacing of '-------------')

When he was a young foal, Skah Talutah had foolishly trusted his parents, thinking that they had loved him and wanted him as a son, and though he could see it was not true in their eyes he believed them. He allowed them to talk him into believing that they had found him, all alone as a babe, and taken him in and raised him as their own. But that story was not to be upheld for very long.

An old crone found him one day, as he played out of his parents' sight, and she told him the cold, harsh truth. She had been there when he was born, she had helped him escape his mother's womb, and she knew that he was their real son, a clawed beast born of two normal soquili.

Oh, how they had wailed and whinnied in fright and confusion. What could possibly have gone so wrong that they had been cursed with this monster? Had they not led full and deserving lives? What had they done to deserve this burden? And most importantly of all, what were they to do now?

The crone convinced them to spare his life, and to raise him just as any other foal, with one small exception:
Lie to him and tell him he was born of other parents, and thus avoid any questions or admittance of his unnaturally clawed feet and feathery tail.

One simple lie that led to their demise at those very same claws.
-------------

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:44 pm
User Image

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:45 pm
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:47 pm
User Image

-insert pic here, when I get her officially as a familiar-

The White Raven
[ CERT ]

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:48 pm
User Image

SORTED BY NEWEST ON TOP

TOTAL: 4
ONGOING: 0 | IN LIMBO: 0 | FINISHED: 4

--NAME & LINK OF ROLEPLAY-- | ---OTHERS INVOLVED---------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ONGOING

IN LIMBO

FINISHED
[ Outcroppings: Perfect for Perching ] | Illarion (Nyx Queen of Darkness)
[ Hallow's Eve Black Out ] | ft. Melian (LadyKirin)
[ Lingering Terrors ] | Aella (Nyx Queen of Darkness)
[ Up Until Now... ] | SOLO

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:49 pm
User Image
ALL LISTED BY FEMALE FIRST, EX: MOM X DAD; AUNT , UNCLE ; MOM'S PARENTS , DAD'S PARENTS ; ETC

GREAT GRANDPARENTS
unknown
GRANDPARENTS
unknown
PARENTS
deceased
SIBLINGS
none
HALF-SIBLINGS
none

GREAT-GREAT AUNTS & UNCLES
unknown
GREAT AUNTS & UNCLES
unknown
AUNTS & UNCLES
unknown

GREAT-GREAT COUSINS
unknown
GREAT COUSINS
unknown
COUSINS
unknown

NIECES & NEPHEWS
unknown
HALF- NIECES & NEPHEWS
unknown

MATES
Fling: Melian [ Uncert ] | [ Preggo ] [ Preggo Uncert ]
Fling: Frostmourne [ Uncert ] | [ Maskless ] [ Maskless Uncert ] | [ Preggo ] [ Preggo Uncert ]

CHILDREN
Avia , Idhren
BlackIce , Frostcrowne , Winterbaine

GRANDCHILDREN
Abellona & Artemis ; Khonvoum Pakhet , Nemesis Dazbog , Nereus Lelantos

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:50 pm
User Image
(MOST CLICK FOR FULL-SIZE)

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:51 pm
User Image

User Image User Image User Image User Image

Melian
[ LadyKirin's Teepee ]
----------------------------------------

User Image User Image User Image

Avia
[ Mine - Teepee Page ]

Idhren
[ LadyKirin's Teepee ]

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:51 pm
User Image

Frostmourne
[ Kamiki's Teepee ]
[ Kamiki's Old Teepee ]
----------------------------------------

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ JetAlmeara's Teepee ]

[ Kamiki's Teepee ]

User Image User Image

[ Mine - Teepee Page ]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:53 pm
RESERVED

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:54 pm
RESERVED

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:55 pm
RESERVED

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:56 pm
RESERVED

Plots with Frostmourne to be written up into a Solo to be checked over by Kamiki:

Kamiki 6:08 pm
Frostmourne's goals are pretty straightforward: she wants children to be her soldiers. Whether or not she can keep the male in her dominance isn't too much of an importance to her
she will straight up lie to get what she wants... she'll be as manipulating as she can be but it would be hard for her to pull off like sweet and charming

Darkmoon Dancer 6:16 pm
-nodnod- Well Skah isn't all too emotionally-feely, (totally a word, I swear xD ), unless we're talking about obsession, greed, or anger. I wouldn't see him growing a particular attachment to either her or the kids, so as far as he's concerned he'd probably be happier not knowing that she's pregnant, or willingly leaving her to deal with them herself. That being said, we could make him uncomfortable if she wants to manipulate him into sticking around until they can walk or take care of themselves
He's mean, and possessive of his trophies, but he's also all for anyone who's 'above' others. He definitely finds himself superior to most, so to come across someone that has a spine, is strong and independent is a huge deal to him
Frostmourne will be only the second female that he's met that is strong and independent, and if she were to be manipulative it wouldn't be hard for her to charm him without having to be sweet and nice

Kamiki 6:21 pm
Makes sense. She is definitely strong, and she would like Skah seemed competent and a good 'candidate'

Darkmoon Dancer 6:22 pm
Makes sense!
Now he usually lives among the cliffs, where his murder has it's roosts, but he does travel aslo
also*
Frostmourne as far as memory serves, is... up a mountain? her territory, that is

Kamiki 6:23 pm
Frostmourne lives in the mountains, but she would travel, too, to find recruits

Darkmoon Dancer 6:24 pm
Ok makes sense!
Does she have any specific plans? (I only ask since Skah is really loose with his plots right now, no particular schemes in mind at the moment)
Like what is she recruiting for?
Don;t mind me interrogating you for information xD
Would this be easier if I go and re-read your teepee summary?

Kamiki 6:25 pm
Not really. Her main project is, of course, Arthas, and his corruption, but she is would like to see her influence spread.
That's why she's kind of looking to get knocked up, so she can go back home and have complete control of the foals

Darkmoon Dancer 6:26 pm
Right, definitely!
So she would be likely to then get knocked up and ditch Skah, than stick around or ask for his help to raise them?
Or would she try to convince him to come back with her to help her raise them until they're old enough or he gets too annoying for her to deal with

Kamiki 6:28 pm
I can see it either way. She would probably be fine with just leaving him and raising them on her own, but if you're not comfortable with Skah being left out of the picture so soon, she may bring him back if she felt she could keep him under control or he really managed to impress her

Darkmoon Dancer 6:29 pm
Oh, no no, I don't mind either way. If he's out of the picture early, that lets us focus on the little ones

Kamiki 6:30 pm
Then I'll say Frost would probably just use him and leave, happy to know he contributed good genes
She's got an iron grip already on Arthas and the others in the herd

Darkmoon Dancer 6:33 pm
-nodnod- Definitely makes sense. In that case should we have her meet him further down the mountainside where she convinces him to show her the area as if she doesn't know it very well, during which in the background she would be weaving her way into his mind, leaving suggestions and ideas and planting implied feelings that make him weak for her

Kamiki 6:34 pm
oh i like that

Darkmoon Dancer 6:36 pm
I would think he would become entranced with her, of a sort, and not necessarily fall in love, since he isn't capable of the emotion, but he would falsely believe he had a connection to her, when in fact she was making him feel more similar than they were to one another, since she liked his genes and his overall demeanor (being a plotting murderer, basically, makes a pretty decent lineage for the little ones, since if she raises them carefully she could guide that along as she seems fit)

Kamiki 6:38 pm
thats makes a lot of sense. She wouldn't be lovey dovey - but would definitely empathize with him - form and nurse that connection

Darkmoon Dancer 6:40 pm
-nodnod- That's what I figured
Would you like to RP out some of their interactions, then, or should we just maybe do a write up summary of what's going on between them (for teepee purposes)

Kamiki 6:41 pm
I generally prefer plotting b/c its hard for me to find the time always to RP, but I'm not against RPing I just may be slow

Darkmoon Dancer 6:43 pm
No worries, I completely understand! Would you prefer to just do some detailed write-ups then? For example I would love to even to a solo RP for Skah, as far as him reminiscing the last several days spent with her and then have you look it over to make sure it's all accurate and fits
omg horrible grammar in there, I apologize

Kamiki 6:43 pm
its okay XD Yeah, that sounds good

Darkmoon Dancer 7:04 pm
In fact, I think White Raven would be much more likely to realize what Frostmourne was doing, but not interfere since she too wants the clawed genes to get out there, but would probably try to get Frostmourne alone at some point and insist that when she leaves she takes 3 scout crows with her, that way Frostmourne would also have a way to contact either her or Skah in the future if she needed/wanted to

Kamiki 7:07 pm
oh, I love that!

Darkmoon Dancer 7:07 pm
Perfect! If Frostmourne doesn't like them or doesn't want to agree to it, that's fine too. They would follow and keep their distance and then try to weasel their way in to become familiars to the foals when Frost isn't watching.
And from there on out, each owner would obviously have control of each crow's wishes and developments from there, keeping in mind that they know how to go back to Skah and White Raven if they ever wanted to

Kamiki 7:31 pm
yeah, Frost would probably consider them pests
but would tolerate them, especially if the foals liked them

Darkmoon Dancer 7:33 pm
-nodnod- then they will be alert and respectfully distant from her until they had their chance to try to get the foals to like them. That way each owner would have a say whether their foals take to a crow or not, and if so then I will order them custom familiars to color them up and make them official!

Kamiki 7:33 pm
aww, that would be awesome <3

Darkmoon Dancer 7:34 pm
Oooh it would be awesome if we made a small restriction of them needing to be pale ones, since White Raven would probably have sent her most trusted and intelligent offspring since it's important to her for Skah's genes to be out there wreaking havoc
like any color or tint, so long as they're pale crows
or ravens i would suppose
the crows have a little nose tuft that makes 'em ravens now

Teepees

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out