Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Dragon Age Game: Recruitment 6/6 FULL! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:22 am
DONE my backstory.

It's the worst ever, but hey, it works!

http://www.thetangledweb.net/forums/profiler/view_char.php?cid=35403  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:58 am
Thats not a bad background Insanity, and I sent Reev a PM asking for a subforum a few days ago, so we'll start when we have that, or soon after at least. Rhaegar still needs to make his character too...  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:05 am
I hope Reeve comes back sometime in the next few weeks  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:34 am
Arc Vembris
I hope Reeve comes back sometime in the next few weeks

Oh, where has our guildmaster gone to?  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:17 pm
Dunno, but a month ago he said he'd be out for three days. Read that however you like. Life drama, which isn't too uncommon with Reeve.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:19 am
Alright, Theron's character sheet's been updated with a biography. ^^  

iDragow

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:55 pm
NayrVentess
MT the Clown
please check this over and tell me how it is: ]http://www.thetangledweb.net/forums/profiler/view_char.php?cid=35429

Audit!

- You should have one more daily power, it is 'stocked' in your spellbook. You can still only use one daily per day, but you can choose from both of them.
- I assume you're meant to have one, but you haven't put an Orb on your sheet...or any other equipment. Either that or I just can't see it, I hate the Tangled Web sheet stare
- You should have 2 more 1st level rituals to begin with.
- Your HP should be 24, thus making your surge value 6, and your bloodied value 12.

Other than that it seems ok
-Done
-The orb is there, under weapons. I find tangleweb, despite all it's issues, to be easier to use that myth-weaver
-Done
-SOMEONE TOLD ME 22. *glares*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:14 pm
Well anyways, here's the character sheet again with completed background: http://www.thetangledweb.net/forums/profiler/view_char.php?cid=35429

Shiney copper piece for anyone but Eyolf who gets the references of my character.  

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

SlimeGuru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:55 am
Sorry about the HP thing sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:47 pm
SlimeGuru
Sorry about the HP thing sweatdrop
*Running dropkick* If you have a request, I can do any move from Indy wrestling or All Japanese Pro. I'll let you pick your poison.  

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:37 pm
hi, i actually just started playing Dragon Age, and i just had a question...if i were to take up a specialization, such as shape-shifting, could i possibly pick up another one later down the line?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:44 am
Vorastrix
hi, i actually just started playing Dragon Age, and i just had a question...if i were to take up a specialization, such as shape-shifting, could i possibly pick up another one later down the line?

What in DA:O? Yeah you can. You can have a total of two specializations, one you get at 7th level, and the other you get at 14th level  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:18 am
thanks, but i finally found that on gamefaqs...

it's kinda a relief that i started a new character, because my first was a rogue that i made a bard....didn't like the powers at all, just wanted the enhancement...

I made a mage the second time, and i really like what it can do, but i also really miss his ability to unlock stuff and spot/disarm traps  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:25 am
Vorastrix
thanks, but i finally found that on gamefaqs...

it's kinda a relief that i started a new character, because my first was a rogue that i made a bard....didn't like the powers at all, just wanted the enhancement...

I made a mage the second time, and i really like what it can do, but i also really miss his ability to unlock stuff and spot/disarm traps

Yeah my first character was a rogue, and my second was a mage...weird lol. It's nice to have the unlocking stuff for your main character, specially when you can't be bothered to keep Leliana or Zevran around to do it for you...  

NayrVentess

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SlimeGuru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:08 pm
As an aside, when you get the expansion you get a third specialization point at level 22 and there are two new specializations to unlock for each class that require level 20 or above.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff