Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[D&D 4e - One Shot/Recruiting] Doorway to Chaos [6/8] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:31 pm
And Barbie will form the rack!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:25 pm
I am offended that the one robot member of the party is the one being excluded from our giant robot combination sequence.  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:34 pm
Blame Bamao; it was his idea.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:37 pm
We thought it was a sensitive subject, and we didn't want to pigeonhole you into an unfair stereotype  

Arc Vembris
Crew

bamaotaku
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:12 pm
So long as we don't have to wear color coordinated spandex and the words "power" or "ranger" are nowhere in sight....we're good. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:20 pm
I Have a lvl 18 succubus bard I made for the evil side of Winged Demons game that never took off...
though I'm not sure if that race would be okay in that setting sweatdrop  

Bound Birdie

Reevinja Mk II
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:38 am
xD.. You guys are great.

I'll see if I can have the first post up soon. I've sent a PM to Birdie, so she'll just be a late(r) entry. Maybe she saw some kobolds which needed killing for setting fire to some hobgoblins. >.>

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:44 am
some of them level 18 kobold minions  

Arc Vembris
Crew

iDragow

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:22 am
Bound Birdie
I Have a lvl 18 succubus bard I made for the evil side of Winged Demons game that never took off...
though I'm not sure if that race would be okay in that setting sweatdrop

I would love another leader. Although my Inspiring Words are pretty healthy healing moves, and I have a few others, that doesn't mean I'm not going to run out. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:38 am
Well it would just be quick and easy, being it's done and never used
are you guys in need of anything
maybe I should have reviewed the first post a bit more thoroughly >.<
mmm I dunno how well I could play a defender...
I'm not sure I'll make a very good leader >.< but the controller is already dibbed so I don't mind filling in where ever  

Bound Birdie

Reevinja Mk II
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:53 am
Alright, everything is done and ready to go... aside from the turns of beasties who all go before you guys, because most of you suck at initiative. ;p

I'll give it another day or two to give Birdie time to finalize her character, so she can start with us in the first round instead of coming in later. I hope this won't be a problem with anyone. >.>

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:05 am
Can we see the map now for tactical considerations? ninja

Also how is initiative working? Is it just 'monster turn' and 'our turn' or does everyone have to post in order of initiative?  

Genericho

Reevinja Mk II
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:18 am
Well since you'll be seeing it soon anyway... here it is (prior to any enemy movement in the first round): Map

You will all go on the initiative you rolled. Enemies' initiatives were averaged between type (so G1 through G8 all go on the same initiative, but it won't be the same as say.. RD). Seemed like the easiest/fastest way to do it. In initaitve, if players have turns close together (3 of you are one-after-another) I let you all go in any order. So even the guy who would normaly go last can go first if he posts first. Just for speeds' sake.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:14 am
That looks pretty awesome

Lotta small fry in front I don't wanna waste any time on, but I don't want Barbie to lunge in after the big boys without her backup. Should we pound on the minis for a round or so before tackling the big guys?  

Arc Vembris
Crew

Genericho

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:12 pm
We should pound on the small fry until they're dead so they can't kill the squishies while we pound on the large fry.

We have plenty of tools to deal with single powerful creatures amongst us, plenty of debilitating status effects, but leaving lots of little guys around sets up opportunities for getting flanked, and makes it difficult for us to move around without provoking opportunity attacks.

We don't even know what those are, it could be a mistake to assume they're weak just because they're medium or small creatures.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff