Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Kingdom Hearts: The New Generation. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlueGold_Knight

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:58 pm
'hmmm. i wonder....what to call you.......' he asked himself while thinking deeply about a name for his weapon. "Cloud, do these Key Blades have engravings of any kind on them?" he asked without moving or looking at Cloud.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:38 pm
Mitch grunted, he couldn't fight them but he was doing quite well dodging these things, "What? Am I wearing a target on my back now?" he asked retorically as he rolled out the way of the attacking dusks  

dmalac

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:38 pm
"...It's because you have the ability to wield the keyblade." Cloud said, as he appeared behind Mitch. "These enemies will follow you for all eternity, or until you die. It is your destiny to fight Regret with Taya and the other wielder...the three of you will save the world." Cloud said, as he lunged viciously at the Dusks, taking them down effortlessly with a few swings of his Buster Sword. "Come with me back to the hospital, Mitch...you won't survive long if you don't." He said, holding out his hand to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:57 pm
[Enter the Neo]

Zairion: Hmm I wonder where I'm at now!
[Looks at a sign] Radiant Garden well i better go check this place out.
[Suddenly some Heartless attack]
Zairion: What is this thing it sneaking in to the shadows. What should i do.
[Some with a giant sword slashes the heartless]
???: You have to be more careful the heartless will attack at you out of no where!
Zairion: Hey I didn't know!! So why are you yelling at me for. Ypu have a weapon while I have nothing.
???: thats not an excuses is.
Zairion: No an why would you think that. Oh yeah what is your name an what kind of weapon is that? It looks like a mix of a sword and a gun.
Leon: wsell my name is Leon an this is the Gun Blade.
Zairion: Well sweet I will be taking my leaving now.
Leon: Ok be careful
[Late At Night]

Zairion: This seems like a creepy night.
[Heartless Attack]
Zairion: Oh no not again! Why me!!
[Flash of Light]
Whats is this in my hand? A weapon or a key burning_eyes
I can't take this anymore I will take you all out with this blade!!
[End transmission]  

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:30 pm
Naxor had been in the Organization for only a week now, and it was time to go on a mission he lie down on the couch waiting for his mission assignment. Being so new, he had no clue who to ask, so he figured they would come to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:41 pm
Manabu sighs as he watches Taya ignore him. "Pay attention. Try to summon your Keyblade." He says to the kid, or he looks like a kid. He couldn't tell from looking but he looked to be around that age.  

Kenshin Yuki

Zamaku

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:36 pm
[OOC:sorry about not posting, i totally forgot that i signed up for this RP. i am part of orgini matrix and second in comand, need to see mt profile then head over to the first page, the profile i first submitted i changed a little so youlll see my current profile like on the 3rd post of the page]

Kiyo Yawnd As he stretched out along the couch in the mission brefing room, "Man there is nothing to ever do here" He moaned As he slumped up and walked over to the window, "Guess ill go get some sea salt ice cream" He said to nimslef as he oped a dark corridor (<-----Actualy name for the "Dark portals") and walked through and ended up in twilight town. after getting his ice cream he sat upon the clock tower and began to eat his ice cream and watching the sun set  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:11 pm
Taya looked at the guy talking to him and continued to ignore him. he wanted to but didn't feel like it at the moment. he felt that he could only summon it when he was in danger.  

BlueGold_Knight

Ruthless Hunter

Kenshin Yuki

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:04 am
Manabu sighs as he was ignored once again by Taya, a part of him wishing to force his words through him. 'Why is he ignoring me? Can't he at least listen to what I say?'

The spiky haired swordsman then forces his Keyblade away, finding it pointless to teach a man unwilling to learn. "This is the worse mission I've had to deal with. I'd be better off helping my sister Resha."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:28 am
Taya snorted. "i'm listening, i just chose to listen when you talked about the Keyblades. if you know about them, then you must have answers to my questions, if your willing to answer them. and i apologise for ignoring you. i day dream alot and don't mean to do it most of the time." he smiled and scratched his head. he stared at his hands again.  

BlueGold_Knight

Ruthless Hunter

Kenshin Yuki

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:00 am
Manabu looks off to the side as he listens to Taya. Sure it looks like he was ignoring him, but he was really paying attention. He has great memory infact. "I can answer some questions about the Keyblade, but probably not all of them. To be honest I don't even know where they come from. It's a mystery to me and everyone who has ever held one."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:22 pm
"well, it's not that." Taya started. "what i'm really concerned about is the color of mine.....it's black and dark red. it's weird..." he stated clearly. he stood up and want to show Manabu what his Key Blade looked like.  

BlueGold_Knight

Ruthless Hunter

Zamaku

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:17 am
[in the past]

As Kiyo was sitting atop the clock tower he decided to check out the new keyblade wielders, he opend a hand sized portal to watch the battle in progress, "ooooooooow, looks like number 13s given em' a little beat down" he said as he continues to eat his sea salt ice cream

[Present]

Kiyo finished up his ice cream and decided to go see what that cloud fellow was up too, he jumped down from the clock tower and landed, he swung out his hand to open up a dark corridor that would take him to clouds current location, "This ought ta' be fun" he said as he walked through  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:11 am
"Well, there are more than one type of Keyblade. They're all to be key-shaped with a keychain hanging on the end of their hilts. Just because it's colored like that doesn't make it wrong." Manabu says to him, noticing his arm feels a little bit better. 'Must have been that Cure magic they used.'  

Kenshin Yuki

BlueGold_Knight

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:56 am
Taya sighed thinking his might be cooler than it looked. he held out his hand and called forth his Key Blade. "see. this is my Key Blade." Taya showed Manabu.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games