Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Nights/North] Chapter I : Let The Rain Fall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_Adriel_x

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:28 pm
"By Olidammara's grin!" Adriel exclaimed, trying to keep his voice to a whisper. "What in the nine Hells did that?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:46 pm

"As far as I can till it was probbaly from there. Tricky bastards those wizards" He said with a small shrug. "What brings you to town anyway?" He asked lowering the tankard "Apart from the abvious"

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

x_Adriel_x

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:07 pm
Adriel took another swig of his drink before answering.

"Well, from time to time I do freelance missions for the Guild, but for the most part I'm your standard mercenary. Now, a couple weeks ago, this hodgepodge group of adventurers and mercs comes through my main haunt looking for more members, and they say the pay is decent, so I says 'Why not, I could use a few months of travel to let the guards forget my face.' So I follow them around for a while, and they fill me in on the story about how this town's main guild or somethin' like that went missing, and the mages are looking for replacements. I'm not completely clear on the details, I just know there's gold to be had, and that's a good enough reason for me to be here."

He downed the rest of his ale, and poured another glass.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:35 am
Rock_DS

"Bah gold" He snorted at Ider. The man was disgruntled, as you could only tell. He was dragging his heals a lot. Trying to delay the inevatable while still looking around wildly.

"Then tell me why would you risk your life in that manner. You don't help yourself in any way other than into an early grave." Ider said before casting Charm person on the bandit. "Is it because you want a thrill? Or is the look the defenseless give as they realize their lives are forfeit?"  

glitterboypilot

x-wild-eyes-x

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:37 pm

“A genie eh……interesting”
Elena said with an intrigued expression on her face. “You don’t happen to have any more information on them, where they’re from, how many of them there are…things like that” she asked with a slight grin. “Do you think there will be many coming for the competition?”

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:06 pm

The bandit kept a stotic face and mearly replied with a grunt. He dig in his heals even more now

((Can I get a strength check and relfex save from Ider please n_n))

"Well I do belive it's time to make out leave" he said drawing a nod from the, still, silent companion. "I wish you well and hope we dont have matching scars by tomorrow" Throwing a wink at Adriel they moved off from the table and back into the street.

The bar man mulled the question for a few seconds "I cant honestly tell you. Could be 2, could be a dozen. Fact is there are more taverns than mine in this town, so I'll only know the rare ones, like yourselfs, that make their lodging here"

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

x-wild-eyes-x

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:45 pm

"Not many travellers stay here"
Elena said in a surprised tone. "I would have thought this would be a popular tavern." Her face scrunched with the quizzical look she gave Pora. "Which tavern do they go to then?"

Before he could answer she gave him a mischievous grin ” Maybe you scared them all away". She giggled happily as she took another drink.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:50 pm
"Yes, may Olidamarra smile on your luck." he said, standing and bowing to the man. "And I certainly hope the same." he said, chuckling. It was good to see a friendly, fiendish face.

Once they left, he stood up, and searched the room for the half-nymph paladin. Just a little intoxicated, he seemed to be in a very good mood when he found her, and pulled up a chair at her table.

"I would like to apologize, my dear, about the way I acted earlier. I get it, you don't like the darker side of existence, that's understandable. So hey, no hard feelin's, eh?"

He took a sip of his drink, then took out the gallon and held it out to her. "Ale?"  

x_Adriel_x

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:51 pm

"Maybe a did" He said with a wicked grin playing across his lips. "The place pays for it self, I make my living anyway" He offered with a shrug. "Wish my old pals where still around, we could give you guyes a run for your money. Your lucky really at the end of the day" A playful wink was tossed Elena's way before a small frown passed across his featured "Gotta stock up" He said rising from the stool. "Watch the bar for me will you?" He chuckled as he left the bar though a door at the back.

((Can I get a spot check please Wild eyes n_n))

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:40 pm
Looking over at Ider, Miai gave a bit of a sigh. "It's not the darker side of existence that troubles me....no thank you," she answered in response to his offer of ale.

"I just act in a manner I expect of others. If I do something reprehensible, then what right do I have to condemn another for the same action? Still, I accept your apology. I meant no ill towards you, but I had to follow my heart."  

bamaotaku
Crew

x_Adriel_x

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:33 pm
"Right, right." he said, taking another sip of his drink.

"The thing you paladin types don't seem to understand too well, though - and I mean no insult, of course - is that thin's aren't always clear-cut. Ye see, some of us aren't too good at doing what others consider 'normal.' Some of us can't bake, or craft, or smith. Some of us gots to steal our food to survive.

Now, I'm not tryin' to justify my own actions; I'm a hell of a criminal, and proud of it. I just love gold too much to keep my hands off it. And the rush o' pure adrenaline you get when you're hidin' in a shadow, a gemstone the size o' your fist in your pocket, with a guard not three feet away from you..."
Adriel shuddered slightly, remembering for a moment.

"My point is, not everythin' is black an' white, good an' evil. I's a gray world full o' gray people." he downed the rest of his drink, and poured himself another glass.

"I gots to ask Ider where he got this, i's good stuff."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:46 pm
Never being one to not join in on a good fight, she was drawn over to the other tavern and wanted to do some digging around to see what happened "Oi oi whats going on over ere?" Maddita stepped forward and jumped right into the middle of it. She was a bit disapointed to see others stopping the fight.

KawaiiTsukai

bamaotaku
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:00 pm
"You'd find that they're actually pretty clear cut. The problem comes that not everyone is willing to make the difficult decisions. It's a lot harder to earn your way through life than to take from those weaker than yourself. If you're smart enough to do all the things you just said, you should be plenty smart enough to make due without stealing."

She gave another sigh and shook her head.

"Just...don't do any crimes while here with us. I'd hate to have to apprehend you and turn you over to the authorities."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:30 am
Adriel smiled, a charming, if just slightly devious, smile. "Right, I promise I won't commit any crimes while here with you." He took another sip of his drink.

"So tell me, just how, erm... exuberant are you about being a paladin? Do you just deal with evil as it comes, or are you the type that goes out of their way to fight evil?"  

x_Adriel_x

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:50 am

Maddita notes the town mean wandering out of the Silver Sails. One begins to talk rapidly to the other in a hushed tone. After a nod from the second one they pull up their hoods and make there way into the residentail areas of the city.

(( Damn spot of 21 XD))
As Pora steps down the stairs Elena see him take out a head band. Slipping it over his head a lense drops down, though it is pitch black, over his right eye. At this moment the picture on the wall behind the bar. Three sailors playing poker in a ships room, while out the back window the sea rages. The captinseye patch slips up while the eye trails around the room, seemingly watching the paitrons.

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff