Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Original RP ~Twilight's break~ (OPEN! Yaay) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oreck01

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:21 pm
Ryo was blinded by the flash. By the time his vision came back, Kurigari was gone. Ryo howled under moonlight from his frustration. He soon changed back to his human form. "Easy, Nagato. Look on the bright side...no one is dead." Ryo tried adding a chuckling to lighten the mood in the group. I don't think thats the lasts time we seen Kurigari, but what was that flash? And who is Hikaru?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:57 pm
"The Elementalists are planning something. We have to keep moving. If not, then they could track us." Corvus watched the Anti-Matter dissipate into the atmosphere as he held it. He moved forward, making sure that he was being followed. He was not a good morale booster, considering he had never had to worry about anyone besides himself. "We need to go to the Mines of Lucenia, and regroup there, if a counter attack is needed." Corvus, more worried than usual, had to try and hide everyone away from the sights of the Elementalists, considering they can just come out of nowhere...  

Ryxga

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:33 pm
"Ah, hikaru, the light elementalist...one of the only elementalists that HASN'T been a part of completely shattering my soul."
Nagato followed corvus, still remembering his shattered past.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:27 pm
"But knowing that he had enough power to subdue Kurigari so easily, is...disturbing. I've also heard that there was an even stronger Elementalist than light...but these are also only rumors. It's also said that Hikaru only answers directly to The Necromancer himself, which brings more thought to my mind." He thinks while walking, and watches Nagato. "What do you know of the Elementalists?" Corvus, too had a run-in with one of them, a wicked, laughing female whose sadism had caused her to do the worst...  

Ryxga

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:08 pm
"Well, let's put it this way. The are the reason that I have almost no hope for myself, or for everyone near me. They put a curse on me....that will kill me once all the casters have died. If they do not die with me, the curse will slowly eat me away, and devour my soul, purging me into darkness. Hikaru and the water elementalist were the only two that didn't help cast it on me."
Nagato, still jumping through the trees, thought about explaining further, but decided against it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:45 pm
"Man. So there is Light, Darkness, Water umm, Fire, Wind, Earth, and I think thats it." Ryo was counting with his fingers for the fun of it. "So we have to deal six Elementalists. Great." Ryo slumped his head from exhaustion. "Guys, I feel like I am a letdown to you." Ryo felt this way because he is the only in the group that can not do magic.  

oreck01

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:54 pm
"Don't be that way. we may be able to do magic, but you have things that we cannot do. I cannot change back into a normal human, with a beating heart, and pure soul. And corvus, he cannot know what his partner thinks all the time. (Werewolves can read other animal's thoughts.) Such things make you an asset to a team as well, in your own way. By the way corvus, I'm leaving for a bit, there is a certain thing I need to get."
Nagato jumped the other way, landed on the ground, and started running towards the mountains, at high speed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:20 pm
(ooh goody, heading towards mountains, that would be a good area for me to hop in at)  

Yin Yun Yang

Ryxga

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:32 pm
((lol, I'm tryin' muh darndest to sway us that way...so right now, the Elementalists will not be seen for a little while longer. Kurigari was an accident, and Hikaru was meant to stop him, with three cameos, giving the indication there are more than six (which there are). I thought I'd tell you such because everyone loves when I introduce the Elementalists and we have to fight them, but I created a side stroyline to lead to that.))

Corvus looks around, confused slightly, but still piping in with a statement to break silence. "I do always wonder what Ro thinks sometimes, but I won't ask you to do such, that's just odd." He smiled slightly, and watched Nagato leave, deciding whether to go or stay. He thought about everything that could happen, since both the Elementalists AND the Imperialists were pursueing them. He then thought of the statement that Ryo made. "Your agility on four legs is better than anyone here on two, and in lore it is said that a werewolf's fur is stronger than steel, which gives us a defense standard.."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 5:56 pm
Ryo blushed from embarassment from Nagato and Corvus' encouragements. Ryo watched as nagato left the group for a while. Ryo wondered on what to do next until a idea struck. "I got it. We should probably lay low for a while since we have now two enemies to deal with."  

oreck01

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:14 pm
Nagato had reached the mountain by now, and was running up the side, looking for his family's legendary blade, huseokusanagi (Hoo-say-oh-koo-sa-na-gi)
"Hmmm, it was around here somewhere....There!"
Nagato saw the hilt of the blade sticking out of the ground. He drew the sword, and the blood red rubies of the handle shined in the daylight, empowering nagato, and his fighting capability.
"Now, I may finally be able to get kurigari. Sorry guys, but I have some things I wanna do before I re-group with you..."
Nagato walked into a cave, in the side of the cliff, taking shelter from an oncoming storm that he sensed.
(Now, wouldn't it be random to find yin in that cave?)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:34 am
(why yes, yes it is, huzzah at last)

Yin continued winging it away from home, it would be night soon and while he was fine with the light it was slightly bothersome after living in the caves so long as they had. He noticed the formation of the cave near the door was different though, a moving body had come in he sensed with his echo location. He quickly landed and went more to a on foot mode of travel, trying to not be noticed.  

Yin Yun Yang

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:19 pm
Nagato, after he heard something scuffing around in the cave ran deeper into the cave and saw what was moving around. He ran up to the figure, and observed it, since it seemed ti be a creature he had never seen before.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:49 pm
A raven's caw reverberated in the cave and the ominous bird flew onto a small stalagmite. Ro's eye gleamed red, as he watched the very movements of everything in the cave, especially the creature in front of them...

"We should probably begin to go to the Mine. I think Ro might be around Nagato, so he'll be able to find us." He motioned to Ryo to move with him as he walked slowly to the North.  

Ryxga

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:32 pm
"Oh, so you things can speak as well. And normally things from outside the cave don't see us, granted they aren't usually in the caves at night either for that matter." Yin stood up to his full height, putting his arm/wings to his side as he cocked his head looking at them.

"I am Yin, a Nocturn, well, according to us, most surface people call us were-bats." He took a single step forwards with his right foot, a gauntlet worn on it, the other one bare.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games