Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
The digivirus Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oreck01

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:26 pm
Rick put his head down in disappointment."Fine, lets go." He jumped out of the car and got his bag from the jeep. He starting mouthing "I will miss you" and pretend to cry.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:31 pm
Evelyn just raised her eyebrows, and kept walking. "There will be many more Jeeps in your life, don't worry." Then, she finally made it back to their shelter, and distributed her loot.  

Hakari Niko

oreck01

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:40 pm
"I know that. I was just playin with ya." Chuckled Rick. When they got to the shelter, Rick dropped his bag of supplies to the group. "So, you miss us?" Agumon walked over to his partner ."What did you find, Rick?" "We found the bare necessities and a jeep a few blocks down."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:41 pm
Dom took a water bottle and some food and made Patamon have it. "You need some aswell Evelyn." Dom said as he saw how little they had. Dom saw soem eggs and saw a kitchen in the back. "I'll make us a big omlet for every one to share."  

Doranak

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:35 pm
Nagato walked up next to dom.
"That, had absolutely nothing to do with girls. It had to deal with a life and death situation, and a friend giving up their life for mine. If you say anymore wise cracks like that to me again, I will CRUSH you."
nagato walked into the next room, and closed the door.
"By the way, I'm not hungry."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:13 pm
((Tensions on the rise..))

Evelyn shook her head, and then snapped it around, eyes boring into Nagato. Angrily, she stomped up to him, although smaller, her anger burned brighter than his. (or so it appeared) "Listen, wise guy!" she snapped. "I'm sorry about your friend and all, but back off from my friend, got it?" When he moved, she followed him, until reaching the door. There, she remained yelling.  

Hakari Niko

oreck01

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:32 pm
"Hey! Are you guys nuts?" Rick got in the middle between nagato and evelyn and hushed them. "I dont what is going on, but it got to stop. Or we will be dead meat because we're still in a city with rogue digimon. Agumon walked over to Gaomon. "Hey, Gaomon. Whats up with nagato?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:54 pm
Gaomon looked away for a moment, the pain obvious in his eyes too.
"Well, I don't know if master want me to tall you this, but, there was a time where master was like you guys, able to make friends easily, and also in love."
Gaomon shifted a little at the thought, but continued.
"He and the person he loved, they were together for a long time, until the incident."

"Gaomon, please don't bring it up..."
"I'm sorry, master, but it's better if they know, they may be able to understand our pain a little more if they hear. Well, after about two years, nagato loved her, and I loved her digimon, we were almost inseperable."
Gaomon Quivered at the thought of telling the tragic ending.
"After that, a day came when we were all traveling together, and we came across a darkdramon that had been infected with the digivirus. It went insane, and master and I were almost killed, but as the darkdramon was about to kill us, they jumped in the way, and died. Master's emotions overpowered the digivice, and I entered ruin mode. After I turned into a digitama, I remember nothing else, and I think that's all you're ever going to find out, because I highly doubt my master will ever tell anyone. Good night."
Gaomon left, and went into the room. Talking was heard, but not loud enough to hear.

Amias Nicht

oreck01

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:06 pm
(its so sad cry cry )

"Nagato... I'm really sorry for loss." Rick could never imagined losing someone that close. Rick put his hand on nagato's shoulder."Bu thee past is the past, we all have to move on sooner or later." Rick tried to reassure nagato.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:08 pm
(I'm in another room)
"I have moved on, but when dom re-entered it into my memory, Its infuriating, for someone to take it so lightly."  

Amias Nicht

Doranak

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:59 am
Dom heard all this and turned. "I'm sorry and evey thing it might have been a light comment but if I can't turn things like this into a joke then I will have to release my anger. If you think I have never lost some one close then you are wroung but I was dealing with it the only way I can." Dom turned to Patamon and armour digivolved him to Pegasusmon and flew off into the sky.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:29 am
"If you're able to take it so lightly...then your pain must have been nowhere near mine."
Nagato digivolved gaomon to mach gaogamon, and flew off in the other direction.  

Amias Nicht

oreck01

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:41 am
Rick ran outside along with agumon trying to stop the two. "Guys!! We're supposed to stick together!" Rick soon got infuriated and punched a wall. "DAMN IT!!!" Agumon tried calming rick down.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:45 am
Deep within the city lied a fortress and the leader of the rogue digimon in this city. The hagurumon were working on the computer where they watched two tamers  

oreck01

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:51 am
nagato continued flying, until he came across a gran dracmon.
"s**t...."
after about ten seconds, nagato and mach gaogamon were knocked back, and gran dracmon sent out the illusion mist, where you enter a memory that you want to forget.
where am I?
nagato looks around, to see the darkdramon about to destroy him.
No, not again..don't make me see it again!
this time, kari, rick, and dom all countered darkdramon's blast, helping up nagato.
That's right, I have to move on...and protect those others who are precious to me!

The illusion breaks, and nagato emerges, his digisoul flaring, it circles, and enters his heart.
"Gaomon, lets finish him, with all we got!"
"Yes, master!"
"Digisoul, charge.....OVERDRIVE!"
"Gaomon, Digivolve to...Mirage Gaogamon!"
"Full moon blaster!"
Mirage Gaogamon blasts gran dracmon, knocking him back a little.
"Double crescent mirage!"
Mirage gaogamon rapidly slashes gran dracmon, opening up his weak spot.
"Gale...Claw!"
mirage gaogamon slices through gran dracmon's core, deleting him.

"Let's get back, mirage gaogamon."
"Yes, master!"  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games