Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
The Digimon Guardians Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will you be?
  Guardian

Hakari Niko

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:00 pm
Quote:
Quote:
Kari snarled, annoyed, yet she knew sight was only one sense. She closed her eyes, and listened. Smoke... smoke... movement! She pointed in the direction of the sound. Magnadramon nodded, and sent a silent Fire Tornado their way, but moved throughout the smoke. After all, all humans have hearing.

The young tamer, upon locating her target, let loose a volley of stones from her sling, (Redwall style! EULALIA! (Had to do that.)) all in a horizontal row. The stones, although small, packed a punch far greater than a normal stone would.

Magnadramon wasn't doing so well in the smoke. Her hearing was worse than her sight, so she couldn't pick up on the subtle rustlings her tamer could. But, working as a pair, the two weaved their way through the smoke.

He worked for Kaji. But why would Nagato be here, when Kaji could finish her off by himself in no time... Kari silently gasped, horrified at where her trail of thoughts led. She was being diverted! We have to end this, soon. she thought, anger bubbling. How dare anyone try to distract her! So she went to talking.

"Looks like your Master couldn't come to play! I wonder why he sent a nothing to beat off me!" She called, while moving her partner downwards, so Magnadramon's many legs brushed the bottom layer of the smoke.

"Well, I see you're better than I thought....."
Nagato recovers from the fire blast, minor burns on his arms
"But I happen to know where you are! And you don't think I lead you here for no reason! There are mines down there, everywhere, If I were to shoot one, it amplifies the destructive power of the mine by two times the amount of force used to destroy it! And if I were to fire a large blast at it from my digimon, which packs a huge punch on its own, the strength of the blast would be amplified by two times that much, think of the power!"
metal seadramon fires at one of the mines by you.
"Lets test it then!"

"Crud." Kari muttered, and urged Magnadramon up, up, up, but the blast caught Maganadramon's tail - hard. Roaring in pain, Magnadramon lunged towards MetalSeadramon and tackling the other dragon, wrestled with the digimon with all of her legs, all before Kari could recover.

Swearing vulgarly, Kari tried to regain control, but couldn't. A thought occurred to her however - she was within reach of the other tamer. If she could hit him hard enough with her sling... Fitting more stones, she whacked in his direction, almost hard enough to break bone.

((I pretty much left it open there. We should decide who's going to win - and I have an idea on how. On my next post, I will get a number between 1-10. I choose whatever, odds or evens. Whichever number comes up determines who wins, okay? If you agree, I choose odds.))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:04 pm
(Edits out post. I'll wait to see who won. XD)  

Kranicc

Zero slater

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:09 pm
Shawn noticed the explosion in the forest, as he turned back to the fight with Black WarGreymon " AeroVeedramon we gotta hury this up" "Understood. V-Wing Blast", A V shaped beam of heat shoot out of AeroVeedramon's wings at black Wargreymon.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:33 pm
Yin Yun Yang
"Well, the guardians are being split up quite a bit now. Though it seems they found that hideout. Thanos, go prepare another of the bases."

Thanos digivolves to phantomon and fades away.

"Now to watch and see the fight. Man, this is a good vantage point. Scenic views, free entertainment. Haha, all things are going fine."

He kept a close eye on skull satamon to make sure it continued to live as to his master's orders.

((They turned him into a Digi-tama back on page 5))  

Zero slater

oreck01

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:05 am
)sorry i havent been on in awhile busy work. Update please)?  
Amias Nicht generated a random number between 1 and 10 ... 10!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:53 pm
Hakari Niko
Quote:
Quote:
Kari snarled, annoyed, yet she knew sight was only one sense. She closed her eyes, and listened. Smoke... smoke... movement! She pointed in the direction of the sound. Magnadramon nodded, and sent a silent Fire Tornado their way, but moved throughout the smoke. After all, all humans have hearing.

The young tamer, upon locating her target, let loose a volley of stones from her sling, (Redwall style! EULALIA! (Had to do that.)) all in a horizontal row. The stones, although small, packed a punch far greater than a normal stone would.

Magnadramon wasn't doing so well in the smoke. Her hearing was worse than her sight, so she couldn't pick up on the subtle rustlings her tamer could. But, working as a pair, the two weaved their way through the smoke.

He worked for Kaji. But why would Nagato be here, when Kaji could finish her off by himself in no time... Kari silently gasped, horrified at where her trail of thoughts led. She was being diverted! We have to end this, soon. she thought, anger bubbling. How dare anyone try to distract her! So she went to talking.

"Looks like your Master couldn't come to play! I wonder why he sent a nothing to beat off me!" She called, while moving her partner downwards, so Magnadramon's many legs brushed the bottom layer of the smoke.

"Well, I see you're better than I thought....."
Nagato recovers from the fire blast, minor burns on his arms
"But I happen to know where you are! And you don't think I lead you here for no reason! There are mines down there, everywhere, If I were to shoot one, it amplifies the destructive power of the mine by two times the amount of force used to destroy it! And if I were to fire a large blast at it from my digimon, which packs a huge punch on its own, the strength of the blast would be amplified by two times that much, think of the power!"
metal seadramon fires at one of the mines by you.
"Lets test it then!"

"Crud." Kari muttered, and urged Magnadramon up, up, up, but the blast caught Maganadramon's tail - hard. Roaring in pain, Magnadramon lunged towards MetalSeadramon and tackling the other dragon, wrestled with the digimon with all of her legs, all before Kari could recover.

Swearing vulgarly, Kari tried to regain control, but couldn't. A thought occurred to her however - she was within reach of the other tamer. If she could hit him hard enough with her sling... Fitting more stones, she whacked in his direction, almost hard enough to break bone.

((I pretty much left it open there. We should decide who's going to win - and I have an idea on how. On my next post, I will get a number between 1-10. I choose whatever, odds or evens. Whichever number comes up determines who wins, okay? If you agree, I choose odds.))

(How about I do it then?)

Nagato barely dodges all but one of the stones, it hits his leg, fracturing the bone

"Damn it....You'll pay for that!"
nagato fires an arrow at magnadramon , but explodes it before it hits, metal seadramon flies away from magnadramon's grip, and fires a shot directly at mangadramon, with the cover of the smokescreen and the noise of the explosion covering it entirely.  

Amias Nicht

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:37 pm
(oh phew, I thought someone had attacked Thanos on page 5, you meant skull satamon, bugger)

Yin decided it was time to go visit the town the digitama go to, unless he could grab it before it disappeared. He has gaomon digivolve to gaomon and he rides in on him and snatches the egg before getting out of there, riding away from the town quickly.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:11 pm
Coughing violently, Kari panicked, the sound of the explosion frightening her partner. As the shot hit, Magnadramon de-digivolved into Gatomon, and the two crashed into the ground, luckily not hitting a mine. In the last foggy moments when she was falling, Kari had yelled, "This is far from over!" as she fell, and let loose a couple more stones. The crash had rendered the pair unconscious, so Kari was completely at the mercy of the Alter.

((Take her or leave her - either way, she's hurt. And can this be an ongoing thing? I could win next time, and we could alternate! biggrin ))  

Hakari Niko

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:32 pm
(You know my answer...)
"Well, it appears that we have a hostage...."
nagato flies down, and scoops up kari and gatomon, taking them to an alternate headquarters.
nagato speaks into his headphones:
"Master, could you open the first digivolution block chamber?"
(Assumes that he opens it...)
nagato puts gatomon into the digi block chamber, where gatomon cannot digivolve, and places kari in a cell, which has iron bars, and a switch that nagato presses, which puts another iron wall over the bars.
"Good luck getting out of there....."
nagato then gets on metal seadramon, and gets ready as he flies back to the fight.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:42 pm
Epic_Muffin
(You know my answer...)
nagato flies down, and scoops up kari and gatomon, taking them to an alternate headquarters.
nagato puts gatomon into the digi block chamber, where gatomon cannot digivolve, and places kari in a cell, which has iron bars, and a switch that nagato presses, which puts another iron wall over the bars.
nagato then gets on metal seadramon, and gets ready as he flies back to the fight.

((Yeah, figured.))
Kari stirred, pain everywhere. It seemed almost impossible to target. "Ungh..." she whimpered, the pain burning almost as much as the shame. Her head span, and she tried opening her eyes. Sitting up would come later. The sight around her terrified her. "Oh no." she said. Her voice was cracked, and she warily checked her limbs. Nothing broken, but everything was sore.

Gatomon rose much more quickly than her partner, but though less logically. "Let me out, you!" She hissed. "Kari? KARI!" she called, trying desperately to find her partner.

Kari faintly heard someone call. "Gatomon? GATOMON!" Right now, her digimon took priority. Think, Hikari, THINK! she told herself. She found her ticket. Grabbing her d-terminal, she typed a message to Reki.

Reki: I'm in a spot of trouble here. I can't be sure, but I think I'm at the Alter's headquarters. I'm not sure where Gatomon is. Don't come after us, we'll bust ourselves out.

Faithfully,
Kari.

Hakari Niko

Viet Dragon Note

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:57 pm
TotalRampage 0
Reki takes a deep breath."Well if you want to play a game i have no choice but to play as well.Gabumon its ime for you to digivolve."
"Well its about time.Gabumon digivolve to.Garurumon!"
(While at Alter Main room)
"Awaken, Cerberus.." A gabumon shot out of digivice ,"My loyal gabumon, you see unlike my army, I keep him safe and special.. Dark Digivolve." Gabumon fur grew black and dark digivolved to Black Garurumon ,"And to help him." Pulls out a blue and black digivice releasing a Gaomon ,"Yes Kaji?" Digivice shines ,'Digivolve..' Gaomon digivolved to ,"Gaogamon!"

A chessmon appears at his masters side telling him of news ,"So they failed..." 4 cards were given to him as he digivolved to Knight chessmon and galloped out ,"Now that he's out of the way, send out another digimon, you know I can at least honor my opponent."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:05 pm
(I was gunna do a surprise attack, oh well.)

"Crap, Kari is within the base, well, I know we wouldn't be able to survive if we go alone, we have to report this...and nothing else...for now..."
Kranic sighed on his digimons back, after following Nagato, not knowing of the message sent.

"I think we should just go, I bet Kari sent a message anyways."
SaberLeomon said to his tamer, only to have his tamer disapprove of it.

"We can't go, we need to get back to headquarters, as well as come back to Hercules Kabuterimon, after all, we will be in larger numbers if we come tor rescue her as a group. So saberleomon, lets go back to the town."
Kranic nodded as his digimon, whom didn't do it so willingly, turned to return to the town.

Kranicc

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:10 pm
Grunner
(I was gunna do a surprise attack, oh well.)

"Crap, Kari is within the base, well, I know we wouldn't be able to survive if we go alone, we have to report this...and nothing else...for now..."
Kranic sighed on his digimons back, after following Nagato, not knowing of the message sent.

"I think we should just go, I bet Kari sent a message anyways."
SaberLeomon said to his tamer, only to have his tamer disapprove of it.

"We can't go, we need to get back to headquarters, as well as come back to Hercules Kabuterimon, after all, we will be in larger numbers if we come tor rescue her as a group. So saberleomon, lets go back to the town."
Kranic nodded as his digimon, whom didn't do it so willingly, turned to return to the town.

nagato flies overhead, using technology to listen to the conversation...
"Even though I'm shooken up from the last fight, we have to stop him, and now that dorugoramon returned, just one saberleomon will be easy!"

metal seadramon fires at saber leomon, and dorugoramon fires directly in front of them, creating a smokescreen.....

"I can't let you get back!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:11 pm
Epic_Muffin
(You know my answer...)

"Hey shawn that Metal Seadramon is coming back" "Your right AeroVeedramon, but wheres that girl and her Digimon?" " They must have lost" "We'll have to take that into acount. AeroVeedramon you stay here and help them with Black Wargreymon. Me and Agumon are gonna go find that girl" "yes sir"

Shawn started to run towards the Metal Seadramon as he pulled out a red and silver Digivice "come out Agumon" a agumon pops out running beside him "Its about time i got some action" "Well your about to get alot Gaia Warp Digivole Now" "Right Agumon Gaia Warp digivole to.., Gaiomon" A Gaiomon runs towards Metal Seadramon with shawn on his back  

Zero slater

Kranicc

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:24 pm

As the hit SaberLeomon the two seperated from each other.

Quickly, Kranic wrote something into his special digivice(the digivice allows him to write messages/commands to his digimon, its touchscreen ;3) which read, "Remember the thing I said before, we will use that plan now."
As the two got up, they quickly, moved in opposite directions, appearing like they are looking for one an another.

"Heh, INFINITE ARROW!" aberLeomon roared as his fur shoot out towards Dorugoramon, whom was visible to SaberLeomon, due to his intense sense of smell and hearing, letting him have a scoop of the area, while, Kranic was apparently writing something else into his digivice.

(Little bit of an edit, but the fur is toxic. ;3)  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games