Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Heroes: 'Activating Evolution' Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oreck01

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:43 am
User ImageGaianame: oreck01
Character Name: Rick Matthews
Home: New york, new york
Ability: Super strength
Bio: Rick was considered a comicbook nerd in his teens years. He always dream of doing great things in his life. One night he was jumped but he was not hurt all. He got into fist fights and knocked oneof them into a second story window. After that eveything changed.
Appearance:  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:56 pm
(Super strength works, but evolved humans usually only have one ability, and any additional abilities that they might have would tend to be related to the initial ability they have. For example, if someone were to gain the power of aerokinesis, then it would probably initially start with the person having the power of flight, which would then eventually develop into the power to manipulate air to do more than just make them fly, but to bend the air currents or create tornadoes or vacuums. Also, invulnerability is too overpowered, so I don't think people should be using that power in this rp.)  

Chikyu Kodomo

oreck01

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:36 pm
Rick walked down to his apartment still being confused on what just happened. What the heck just happened back there? I was able to send a guy flying...to a 2nd story window. He stopped in his tracks when he saw the same thugs but a lot more." You're gonna get your butt kicked, you piece of-!"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:43 pm
"Just a salad," Alice said distractedly. She didn't know why, but she felt something wasn't right nearby, and not just the duo before her.  

SilverLake

Invisible Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:11 am
"Alriht hun, the food will be here in about ten minutes."

Yun starts to read his book again. Yin leans back a bit.

"So, why were you out in the forest anyways?"

Yun looks up from his book. "You met her in the forest?"

"Yeah, don't know why she was there though."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:13 pm
luke wakes up an hour later tired as can be but with enough strength to stay up for a coupe of more hours

"hey is everything okay," luke said looking for zach  

king zetsu13

SilverLake

Invisible Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:07 pm
"Huh?" Alice asked. "Oh," she shrugged. "No reason really."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:36 am
"Hey, you guys were ones that came at me! I just defended myself thats all." Rick tried to see if that work or not."That dont matter! You mess with one of us, then you have to mess with Bubba here!. A big muscular step forth giving the impression as a serial killer. "RAAAAAAAAGH!!!" The big guy charged at rick...headfirst."You gotta be kidding me.rrrrrrrgh!!" Rick held on the guys head holding him back."What da hellll!? He aint human!" Amazing, im actually holding back somehow." Time to say nighty night, big guy!" Rick picked him up and started spinning him around and around till he tossed at the thugs.  

oreck01

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:31 pm
"Well people usually have a reason for being in the middle of the wilderness. It isn't like you can't trust us with anything. We are great at keeping secrets."

"Yeah, like this one time Yin, wait. Can't say."

Yin stares at Yun real close, Yun bursts into laughter.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:51 pm
"I'm sure you are," she said in a tone that sounded as if she didn't mean it. It wasn't really that she didn't mean it, it was more that she was half destracted and sure they were the same person.  

SilverLake

Invisible Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:52 am
"Okay, something definitely is wrong. What is it?"

"You seem quite thoroughly distracted and I want to know what it is?"

"I do too, you didn't act this funny out in the forest."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:39 pm
"I just don't like being around so many people," she said. It was true because of the nature of her powers which caused her mind to buzz.  

SilverLake

Invisible Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:10 pm
"You look like you have a headache, you want some tylenol or something?"

The waitress comes with the orders of food, she sets the french toast, the pancakes, and the salad down.

"Will there be anything else?"

"No, I think we'll be fine."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:58 pm
"What's Tyleenole?" she asked confused. She had forgotten a lot of things from being in the forest such as over the counter drugs.  

SilverLake

Invisible Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:11 pm
"It is a medicine, taken for aches pains, usually headaches. The main ingredient was originally discovered in some type of herb."

"Would you like one, excuse the dictionary beside me."

Yun takes a bite of his food.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games