Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Digimon: Battle of the Merged Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What element are you?
  Fire/Wood
  Light/Dark
  Wind/Earth
  Ice/Metal
  Thunder/Water
View Results

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:22 am
(well in that case I probably might. Not today though. Only got on lucky at lunch time.)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:16 am
User Image
((Would it be alright for Chaos to join? .o.))

Username: Chaos Blackhart
Rp Name: Lycoris Belle
Digimon to merge with: Gatomon, Angewomon, Rosemon, Rosemon Burst Mode
Digi-Element: Earth
What Continent/Country: Europe
Tamer or Creeper: Tamer
User Image

Okami Kasumi

Alpine Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:31 am
Magnamon flew at a stedy pace next to Sago. "will this town previde enogh safty while you read the book?" She asked. "yeah that battle took alot out of us." Godzilla said, sounding tired.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:13 pm
[Can I join?]

Username: Blue Pichu_963
Rp Name: Kazuki Hinamori
Digimon to merge with: MegaGargomon, Rosemon
Digi-Element: Light
What Continent/Country: Antarctica
Tamer or Creeper: Tamer  

Teh Soupreme

Sago_Knight

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:32 pm
"The town is guarded by the Leaders, Me, Omnimon, and Lord HolyAngemon." Flying toward the town and turns back to Sago ,"Due to my Devi, I can't enter in Devimon." Walks toward large tree with a moon shaped crest on it.

((Sure, just remember to get off the trailmon.))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:30 pm
Shikyo following them looks at him ,"Omnimon is there? But who is this Lord Holy Angemon, I never heard of a digimon like that.."  

Note Dragon Viet

Alpine Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:25 pm
"well in that case, I think I'll walk also. So that Godzilla dosn't get to tired." She said, turning back to herself. "it was nice being Magnamon." She said walking beside them.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:28 pm
"I need you to make your arm spirit change." Arms changes to devi and touches the crest making it glow.  

Sago_Knight

Note Dragon Viet

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:41 pm
"I'll do it." Changing back and looks at at a different tree ,"This the tree?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:44 am
Username: Pummel_musss
Rp Name: Kaya Kranoff
Digimon to merge with: Metamormon
Digi-Element: Darknesss
What Continent/Country: Scotland
Tamer or Creeper: Creeper

Little Pinch of Ginger

Bani Slasher

Fluffy Exhibitionist

13,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:02 am
Username: EvilGuyInLadyDisguise
Rp Name: Jill Fitzroy
Digimon to merge with: Floramon (takes form of BioLotusmon and Lilithmon)
Digi-Element: Darkness
What Continent/Country: North America, Canada
Tamer or Creeper: Creeper  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:08 am
" Finally here!" Kaya sighed and got off the Trailmon with a green backpack hanging on her left shoulder " Looks nice... Wheres the map.." The red haired girl grabbed the back and found a map that looked like it was centuries old, she then rolled her eyes and dropped the piece of paper
" I cant read maps.. Oh never mind.. See ya Trailmon thank you for the ride!" The digimon smiled and then started moving on with the new passengers inside of it. Kaya looked around to See if she was able to find other creepers near her.. but then gave it up as she realised the creepers looked like everyone else so it was really impossible to tell them from everyone else

Little Pinch of Ginger

Yin Yun Yang

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:20 am
Millenniumon senses the arrival of more of his creepers.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:43 am
Kaya walked slowly towards the small mountain digimon village, she had hear from some of the city digimons that it was protected by a Flamedramon and was mainly inhabited by rookie level digimons, if she managed to steal the data from just half of all those digimons she was sure Millenniumon would be pleased with her. She sat down on the rocky ground and found a small note block in her backpack, she scribbled down a few sentences about what she knew.. Flamedramon was a fire digimon so a water digimon would be the best choice, she imagined that perhaps a Megaseadramon would do the trick, if only she knew how the Flamedramon fought it would be so much easier to.. WOHOA!
The rocky ground underneath Kaya started moving and then shook her off, she landed on the real ground on her elbows so that blood started running from the wounds she had managed to get from the fall by hitting several rock on the way down, a big digimon turned around to look at her... A Tortomon, the digimon growled and got ready to attack the disturbing human.. Only to be deleted seconds after by a huge sea digimon
" Mega Ice Blast!" The digimon shouted and Tortomon dropped to the ground, then it was all finished by the sea digimon firing an electric attack.. Megaseadramon bowed its neck to gather the deleted data of its opponent, then sent it via her digivice to Millenniumon..

Little Pinch of Ginger

Bani Slasher

Fluffy Exhibitionist

13,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:52 am
Jill watched Kaya destroy the Tortomon. It looked like fun, but Jill didn't like to have fun. It was something reserved for normal people, and that wasn't something she wanted to be.

Jill moved toward the other Creeper. Jill was fairly certain that Kaya was also a servant of the Dark. After all, that didn't look like something any other Tamer would do.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games