Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
one piece the new era Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mavruck

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:39 pm
Chase looked at Ceon and said, "Now we have two ships. Where have you been?" He then turns to the other guy. "I'm Chase, the crew chef." he jumped off the ship and landed next to Luke.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:34 pm
(Sorry hadn't read the whole thing yet, but I wasn't planning joining yet)
"Cool, I am headed there, too. Who knows, we might meet up sometime. Anyway see you around." Leon said then walked past the two.  

Sly_Shino

Ceon13

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:05 pm
Ceon grinned. "Gambling with the NAvy's generals. The other winnings I scored is on the ship. I personnaly like the wine collection."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:32 pm
"lol ceon guess what we got a even bigger ship from beating up the crazy blade pirate lets move everything to the bigger ship but keep the other one just in case ok," luke said smileing  

king zetsu13

Ceon13

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:13 am
"Aye aye, captain!" said Ceon with a broad smile, speeding to the ship and throwing on the generals old uniform and sitting on a barrel of his newly acquired ship, a cup of rum in his hand. "Hoist the anchor boys!" screamed Ceon to his new crew. A somewhat pissed off ex-navy crew rose up from around the ship, pulling up the anchor and setting the sails.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:22 am
"um 1 ceon were not setting sail we just got here and 2 what is with the navy crewi dont want the navy with us so navy i am your captain so go," luke said laughing as the navy left

"now with the new gold we have lets go buy some lunch," luke said laughing

" i wonder what type of food this town has," luke said to chase  

king zetsu13

oreck01

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:46 pm
( stare I HOPE U GUYS KNOW THAT IM ON A DIFFERENT ISLAND LIKE THE ANIME)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:12 pm
"Nothing that I can't improve I bet." said Chase putting his hands behind his head.  

Mavruck

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:31 pm
"lol this place looks great dude hey ceon i think i want to stay here for a couple of days you know i want to get the real feel of the place," luke said laughing  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:29 pm
"That's fine with me. But if it is boring, I will leave. Or make it un-boring." said Chase with a smile.  

Mavruck

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:55 pm
"yeah but i dont think it will be that boring it looks like a great place to hang out," luke said smileing  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:52 pm
"I wonder where the resteraunts are. I want to see just how good these chefs are." said Chase with a smirk.  

Mavruck

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:30 pm
luke laughed really hard "i bet your better than any of them," luke said laughing

"chase i didnt notice before but there is a huge castle over there," luke said pointing

(you can have 2 characters if you want )

"hey there is alot of yelling and screaming over there i wonder whats going on  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:43 pm
gaia name neo yoru12
character name will johnson
devil fruit (if you have one) wolf wolf fruit
devil fruit power (if have one) alow the user to turn into a wolf
own ability (your ability like sanji is awesome with his legs, franky is a cyborg lol be creative) when wants to can run really really fast and can think of 50 diffrent possible plans for something in under a minnute
skill (like chopper was a doctor, sanji a cook, nami navigator) what robin is really and know about almost every legend about treasure there is
personality very protective over things
history
appearence http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/3982/vlcsnap326268xn3.png when in wolf form when human

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b320/shamenteen/anime/Obito.jpg  

king zetsu13

Mavruck

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 1:50 pm
"Come on. Let's go check it out. This could be interesting." said Chase as he ran toward the screaming.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games