Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
digimon elemental warriors Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oreck01

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:21 am
"LETS go guys." Rick walked ahead of the group."I still cant figure y those goblimon. They are not really the sharpest mon in the chest."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:47 pm
Aquilamon had De-Digivolved back to Hawkmon and Jean picked him up. Jean ran a little to catch up with Rick. "Yeah, obviously." "They must know who you are." said Hawkmon

Vlvid_Rais

Mavruck

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:23 pm
"Or someone made them attack us." said Patamon. "I don't know. But for right now, let's hurry up and get to this oracle." said Chase as his arms started to light up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:32 am
Jean rose into the air and started levitating again with her legs getting tired. "I could get used to this."

Vlvid_Rais

Mavruck

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:07 am
"Lucky. I'm still a life size light bulb." said Chase as he looked at Jean. Chase then sees a bird flying overhead. "Wow. That's a big bird."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:44 pm
Jean and Hawkmon looked up. "It looks like a crow." "It's a Yatagaramon."

Vlvid_Rais

Mavruck

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:33 pm
"Yatagaramon? Do all digimon's names end in 'mon'?" asked Chase.
"Yes. Do all humans ask so many questions?" said Patamon
"Pretty much." said Chase with a smile. He looked up at Yatagaramon, "Should we move?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:38 pm
luke laughed and ran up with them "hey guys im getting a little tired and im starving," luke said tired and looking at a obviously not paying attention coronamon
coronamon looked at the yatagaramon thinking hard "hey guys we might be in trouble yatagaramons never ccome to this region lets not attack but keep our gards up just in case," coronamon said worried scince yatagaramon is a ultimate level digimon and they have no chance of winning against him  

king zetsu13

Vlvid_Rais

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:47 am
"Pretty much. Digimon are DIGItal MONsters." said Hawkmon. "So wait...you're a Hawkmonster?" Jean asked. "Precisely." answered Hawkmon. "Don't you guys just have names like we do?" "Nope. Well, not unless you named us I suppose. As for that Yatagaramon, as long as we don't agitate him, he'll leave us alone. He's probably on his way somewhere"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:52 am
"This place is nuts rolleyes ." Rick continued looking at the bird. stare Im getting a strange feeling from that bird.HELLO. Earth to rick, u there." sweatdrop uh yeah just a little spaced out. SOOO anybody know where this place we have to go to is?"  

oreck01

Mavruck

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:00 pm
The light around Chase finally went out. "It's about time. There's gotta be a way to control that."
"Don't worry, the oracle will help you control your power." said Patamon.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:49 pm
The Yatagaramon suddenly swooped down towards the group. "Oh no." But the Digimon landed gracefully infront of them. "I have finally found you! I'm here to lead you to the oracle." "Wait, I remember now. You're the Digimon who will guide chosen to places like The Golden Land and the oracle." said Hawkmon.

Vlvid_Rais

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:32 am
(lol i had the same idea awesome)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:50 pm
"Awesome. the faster we get to the oracle, the faster I can learn to control my powers." said Chase excitedly.
"We should be there in no time." said Patamon as he started flapping his wings but didn't fly.  

Mavruck

Vlvid_Rais

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:23 pm
"Just follow me." said the Digimon as he rose up into the air and started to fly into the right direction

Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games