Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
new kingdom hearts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mavruck

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:18 pm
Chase quickly brung up his keybalde and blocked the attack. "What are you doing? Stop this."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:19 pm
"Let's just say I have my connections. My father had many....many friends." Ceon raised his hand up in the air, twirling it in the air. Heartless started growing from chases shadow, crawling closer and closer to him.  

Ceon13

Mavruck

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:27 pm
Again Chase had a strange feeling...an instinct. He pushed back the sword and jumped back a little. He then raised his keyblade high and slammed it down on the ground, creating a shockwave that destroyed all the heartless in a 6 foot radius.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:46 pm
" stressed i gotta find a way to stop the mass heartless load somehow. hope chase is ok." Donald sat down tried concentrating his magical energy into his wand.Donald thought"If i can try using my strongest spell, i might b able to cut heartless load by half,but i will become weak." Donald was struggling on this.  

oreck01

starlight parade

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:01 pm
Akina didn’t look shock at Chase’s new ability. Instead, she was looking at the Heartless who began to disappear. She stared for a period of time, then turned her attention back to the battle. She raised Night Breaker above her head and muttered something under her breath.
It couldn’t be heard for she was whispering so softly and even if people heard it... No one could understand the words. But she paused on whatever she was saying. Her Keyblades suddenly disappeared and she began to cough. Akina put a hand over her mouth and kneeled on the floor. Suddenly, she fainted.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:10 pm
"Akina!!" Ceon rushed over to her blasting a dark ray of lightning at Chase. Ceon knelt down, liftingher head, "Akina, wake up."  

Ceon13

oreck01

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:32 pm
" mad i got to do this. Comet Fury!!!"Great balls of light fell down in the street of agrabah destroying much of the heartless." stressed stressed come on, come on!!"Donald finally fainted but a monkey came by trying to c if donald had any $. "Abu!! scream dont do that, this duck just saved most of agrabah. Lets help him out."The boy picked him up and took him to his place.
meanwhile in tranverse town.
"ill suggest u ruffians leave this poor boy orelseMerlin took out his wand and had a dead serious look on his face. evil  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:40 pm
As Merlin raised his wand, a heartless leaped up, biting down on Merlin's wand wrist
(thats wat u get for auto-hitting Jaffar)  

Ceon13

oreck01

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:46 pm
( scream i forgot dang it!! Get ovER IT!)
AUGGGH![/ color]" Merlin ran around in circles till that little heartless let go.u scoundrel M erlin zapped the heartless and it disappeared.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:53 pm
Chase quickly raised his keyblade and it absorbed the attack. "Woah. How did I do that?" Chase looked at Merlin and then at Ceon. "Why are you doing this?"  

Mavruck

Ceon13

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:57 pm
Ceon stood up, holding Akina over his shoulder. "It is my master's wish. I have to go for a while, but just so you don't get bored, here's a little gift for you." Ceon grinned as his swiveled his hand around, and massive armour pieces started forming together, creating a giant animate suit of armor. a black and red heart was shown across the chestplate.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:31 pm
CHase stared in amazement as the armor came together to form a giant creature. "Uh-oh. I should be afraid...but this is too cool." said Chase as he raised his keyblade.  

Mavruck

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:06 pm
ryan had thought about everything long and hard so before ceon could completely leave ryan ran hit him with his keyblade and took akina but he left so fast ceon couldnt catch up and he dissapeared in a abandoned building where no one could find them
"so her name is akina she doesnt look so evil really she is quit pretty," ryan said blushing a little

"when i looked into her eyes i didnt see evil of good i saw confusion like she doesnt know what she was," ryan said to himself not knowing how he knew these things  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:10 pm
(neo, don't be a noobish @$$hole. auto-hitting is the most noobish thing you can do in an rp)  

Ceon13

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:28 pm
(sorry i thought i could make the first step into finding out that she is not all that bad and start the that she will turn good lol)
"well by akina i hope that your really not an enemy," ryan said as he left the girl and went to help his friend as him and the othkeeper began to fight the giant heartless

"chase im feeling better now lets fight like a team ok dude," ryan said happily

(kaichi really needs to post dude or we are going to be looking for 2 new keyblade holders well akina is going to turn good lol)  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games