Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
world of heros Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:13 pm
(I'm on my way.)

Sean glanced over at the coach again, and could clearly see that the others were losing. "And once he's done with them, then what? He could target us next, and I might accidentally use my power, and I don't want that."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:34 pm
"Maybe, and dude, I think you're supposed to use your power here, you know, to control it better." said Leon to Sean.  

Sly_Shino

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:24 pm
Sean shook his head. "I'm not using it! I don't care if I'm supposed to! Can't someone else instead!?" Tears began to trickle down Sean's face. I don't want a repeat of last time...I mustn't let that happen again...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:57 pm
"thats enough i dont want to spend all of class playing with yall who wants to play dodgeball," coach asked laughing

"playing," luke asked confused he though he had gone crazy and actually atacked them for real

the coach could read his expretion "dont worry if i wanted to hurt you you would have been down in a second what we did was playing your going to be fighting other students you know," the coach said laughing  

king zetsu13

Mavruck

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:39 pm
"That was fun. I think I'm gonna like gym. Dodgeball sounds great." said Chase With excitement. "This shool keeps getting better and better."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:56 pm
"Sweet, dodgeball! Now, what form would do best at dodgeball? Maybe a snake, no, a dog, no, got it!" Leon said as he transformed into a monkey.  

Sly_Shino

oreck01

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:41 am
" gonk ughh im beat"lays down on the floor  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:36 am
luke laughed "lets have some," luke said grabbing a dodgeball that just appeared out of know where
and through it at chase  

king zetsu13

Mavruck

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:52 pm
Not knowing a ball was flying right for him, Chase sees another ball and walks to the side to pick it up. The thrown ball missed and flew right behind him. He turns around and says, "Did something just fly past me?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:27 pm
Leon grabs a ball with his tail and throws it at Luke. Leon then turned human again and said, "Chase, quick lets take out Luke!"  

Sly_Shino

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:11 pm
luke made the bones in his arms turn into shields "ha you wont get me," luke said blocking the balls when the bell rang little did we know we spent most of our class period fighting the teacher instead of playing dodgeball

luke retracted his bone shield and asked "whats next guys," luke asked laughing  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:27 pm
"Lets see," Leon said as he looked down the list, "here we go, Mad Science!? Do any of you know what that is supposed to be?"  

Sly_Shino

Mavruck

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:30 pm
"I don't know." said Chase quickly throwing the ball at Luke. "But if I had this much fun in gym, I can't wait to go to Mad Science."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:52 pm
"mad science here i will help this once bet be sure to learn where it is," and with that said we vanished and then teleported to the mad science room witch screamed horror film

"ok creepy," luke said looking at all the strange things in the room  

king zetsu13

Mavruck

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:42 pm
"Creepy..but cool." said Chase running back and forth examining the items.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games