Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
digimon legendz(UPDATED 11/20/07) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

r girls less interested in RP than guys?
  Yes
  no
  maybe
  who gives a crap!?>:<
View Results

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:40 pm
dark-Angel Kuronu
neo yoru13
dark-Angel Kuronu
It's like an outpost, but it's portable. Think of the nomadic Indians.

"oh i think i get it so why are we going here," luke said laughing

((Hey neo! You're spelling Guilmon wrong. Thought you should know))

Kotemon hit an Ogremon right in the chest with a flaming Headbutt he called"Fire Mask!!!" It knocked the Ogremon out cold.

(sorry)
"nice job kotemon," luke said laughing

"also guilmon you rocked to," luke said patting his back  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:12 pm
Akina gasped as the Ogremon seemed to appear out of no where. The other Digimon Digi-volved and attacked the ogres, but Wanyamon... stayed the same. ‘Huh? Wanyamon didn’t change? Why?!’ Akina thought and stared at her partner with confusion. While the others attack, Wanyamon’s golden eyes looked up into Akina’s azure pair.
“Akina, why aren’t I Digivoling?!” The Baby Digimon shouted. Akina shook her head and gulped, taking a step back as her small frame shook.
“I... I don’t know!” Akina shouted at the Digimon in front of her. Wanyamon looked at her with worry, as she looked very frightened. One of the Ogremon noticed the two and saw an easy chance to attack. A little Baby Digimon and a small, weak girl; Easy prey. With a smirk, the Orgemon took his spiked club and threw it at the two.
“Bone Cudgel!” Wanyamon didn’t see the incoming attack, but Akina did and moved so she was shielding Wanyamon. She hugged Wanyamon and braced herself for impact. She felt pain; An incredible amount of pain as the spiked club dug into her back, but as the pain was so intense... She fainted.

starlight parade

l - Bleak - l

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:42 pm
While the others were fighting the remainder of the Ogremon, Kaichi and Kotemon hurried on ahead to where the Koemon had been blocked from the rest of the Tamers. "Here, take care of her. She got pretty banged up." Kaichi laid her on a trailer that was on the back of the Leader Koemon's Gizamon. Wanyamon hopped up on the Trailer and stayed with her(or his) Tamer.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:08 pm
"Quick. we must go too. I can't fight them. they are champion level and I am in-training level." said Tokomon. Chase ran to the trailer and hopped on. "I'll stay with her too." said Chase as the trailer started to leave.  

Mavruck

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:40 pm
AzurexLight
Akina gasped as the Ogremon seemed to appear out of no where. The other Digimon Digi-volved and attacked the ogres, but Wanyamon... stayed the same. ‘Huh? Wanyamon didn’t change? Why?!’ Akina thought and stared at her partner with confusion. While the others attack, Wanyamon’s golden eyes looked up into Akina’s azure pair.
“Akina, why aren’t I Digivoling?!” The Baby Digimon shouted. Akina shook her head and gulped, taking a step back as her small frame shook.
“I... I don’t know!” Akina shouted at the Digimon in front of her. Wanyamon looked at her with worry, as she looked very frightened. One of the Ogremon noticed the two and saw an easy chance to attack. A little Baby Digimon and a small, weak girl; Easy prey. With a smirk, the Orgemon took his spiked club and threw it at the two.
“Bone Cudgel!” Wanyamon didn’t see the incoming attack, but Akina did and moved so she was shielding Wanyamon. She hugged Wanyamon and braced herself for impact. She felt pain; An incredible amount of pain as the spiked club dug into her back, but as the pain was so intense... She fainted.

luke hearied to Akina and picked her up onto his back and folowed the others  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:10 pm
(um Kaichi already picked Akina up and put her on the trailer.)  

Mavruck

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:22 pm
Mavruck
(um Kaichi already picked Akina up and put her on the trailer.)

he did  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:07 am
Coronamon: Petit knuckle(hits an ogremon w/ his flame fist)
RICK: theres 2 many of them. w got 2 run 4 it. We got 2 get akina out of here! on the forest we'll lose them  

oreck01

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 10:48 am
oreck01
RICK: theres 2 many of them. w got 2 run 4 it. We got 2 get akina out of here! on the forest we'll lose them

"ok let go," luke said running  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:29 pm
(the gang loses the ogres when they got in a cave)
Ogres: where are they!? Keep looking!

RICK: i think we're safe now.
Coronamon: that was a close one sweatdrop
Rick: let me c the girl. i mite b able 2 help. i know medicine  

oreck01

starlight parade

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:44 pm
oreck01

[How did you know my chara.'s name? Akina didn't tell you yet... sweatdrop ]  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:57 pm
(oh thats right ill edit that)  

oreck01

Chikyu Kodomo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:57 pm
As the trailer approaches the cave, James leaps off and runs back towards the forest. "I'll keep them distracted; the rest of you keep going!" Hawkmon glances back at the others as the pair of them rush back at the group of Ogremon. "I hope you don't mind my asking James, but are you sure that this was the best option at the time?" "Well, if I didn't then we'd all be stuck in that cave, and it would only be a matter of time before those creeps find us. If one of us stays behind and holds the group off, then the others will have a chance to slip out without being noticed." The pair of them hide in a tree as several Ogremon walk by. "It's best to make decisions for the good of the group..."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:39 pm
Rick: oh sweatdrop boy(takes out his bag and apply her wounds )
Coronamon: wow u pretty good rick
Rick: 3nodding thanx but does any1 know her name?  

oreck01

Mavruck

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:15 am
Chase stands up and walks to the cave entrence. "That guy can't handle all those Ogremon by himself. I'll go help him. Come on tokomon." As they run toward where James went Chase tells Tokomon, "I know you said we wouldn't stand a chance but we can't let him fight those things alone." "Right. Let's go." says Tokomon.
They here the ogremon approaching and they hide in the bushes. Chase whispers to tokomon, "We will surprise them."  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games