Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
Digimon: Lost in the Digital World. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelic_serenity

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:15 pm
Growlmon picked Angelic up and set him on his shoulder "Thanks." He leaned back and took a nap  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:18 pm
Hano remembers one thing about his brother. He starts to run with candlemon struggling to keep up, toward a mountain. He starts to climb and he guesses by nightfall, he willl be halfway up.  

Rinexe

angelic_serenity

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:23 pm
Angelic sat up to see why Growlmon stopped "What's the matter?" "I'm getting tired......" Angelic got off and they walked deep into the forest and found a great spot "Ok take a nap here for a while." Growlmon laid down and fell asleep while Angelic stayed up  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:27 pm
He finally reaches the halfway point with Candlemon on his shoulder. He goes into a nearby cave and goes to sleep, not bothering to go to sleep. Little did he know of an approaching Ogremon.  

Rinexe

Fires Blaze

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:09 pm
Leormon and Zygoon, hot and exhausted, continue walking along the road. "We've been walking for 2 hours now and we've seen no end to this road. We lost site of the forest shortly after we left. I'm thirsty!" "How do you think I feel? I'm the one with fur and can't sweat. We just have to hold out a bit longer. The sun is going to go down soon and then we can set up camp. Although we need to solve this water issue fast. I heard there were oasis up and down this road, if we could just reach one we could get something to drink."

"I know. I know. It should just be over that sand dune up ahead." Zygoon takes out a hand drawn map and looks at it. "Yeah, I'm right. It is just behind that dune." Zygoon and Leormon continue walking towards the dune about a mile away.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:18 pm
"It seems that I cant really have any fun......"
A huge eye appeared in the shadows.
"Well no one around is that strong."  

Takae Mettaru

Rinexe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:20 pm
"Okay, Ichi, practice time! Bllow out the side of this cave! Flame bomb, until it breaks!" Ichi starts to blast the side of the cave, while the Ogremon gets closer.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:28 pm
"Renamon are you ready to go?" Renamon nodded towards Mis. They got up from the table waving to the owners as they left. "Where should we go now Renamon." said Mis pulling out one of her fans and blowing a slight breeze over herself.  

Misujage

Saint

angelic_serenity

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:33 pm
Angelic stood up and walked out of the area and stood at the side of the road looking up and down it for any signs of life "This is a pretty deserted road."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:35 pm
((Can someone teach me how to do that dice thing))

"Oh Renamon can you find that adorable little dinosaur that was here earlier?" Renamon walked into an alley and disappeared in the shadows jumping out in random places before she returned."So what did you find?""If I am not mistaken I spotted him asleep in the forest." "Then that is where we will go." she said with a smile and hopping away.  

Misujage

Saint

angelic_serenity

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:39 pm
((Go here http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=9507201 )) Angelic turned around and went back to where Growlmon was. Instead he found Guilmon and sighed as he looked at him. He took off the red parts of his clothes and put them over Guilmon.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:43 pm
((kk thx now I know how it works))
Mis continued into the forest until she saw some red skin between the trees and screamed without thinking. "Hello you adorable Guilmon!!"  

Misujage

Saint

Rinexe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:46 pm
Ichi finally blows a hole in the cave wall and the Ogremon hears it. Hano hears footsteps and, both he and Ichi run out and start to climb.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:47 pm
Angelic stood up and stared at the new arrival. "What, may I ask, brings you here?" He stood in just his black armor looking clothes and got ready in case she tried anything  

angelic_serenity

Misujage

Saint

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:49 pm
"Well first I came here to see that lovely Guilmon but now I say a battle would be nice, So what do you say?" Mis began to grin.  
Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games