Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Administration Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:12 pm
Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

AcidGummiBear

Eric nodded. "He didn't assign me directly, but he relayed it through my friend after a... less than civil report of the recent incident at radiant gardens. He told me to pick up the chef that was making the cake, which he was present for the drop off, and to tell Kelina to not come to the wedding for security reasons.," he said. Eric took a deep breath. "Suffice to say, the message was delivered, but other events occurred while i was delivering that message and now i doubt she was in any condition to attend in the first place. I was never really told why she was only now considered a risk, given her history of attacking this place and antagonizing the former headmistress at any given opportunity, but now she's in the infirmary and magic no longer affects her in any way. I'd go into more detail, but i doubt you really need to know how many hairs were singed off my head from a fireball roughly the size of my gummi ship being launched at my head sir," he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Her condition was not caused by your hand. You have no need to worry about Kelina as of now. The wedding is just about ready. Why don't you head to the gardens and wait for the other guests....that is if they come and are not busy. Also i hope you don't mind but i wish to extend an invitation to Dk." Diz said.

kalenakeeper

AcidGummiBear

kefkadragon

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:39 am
Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

AcidGummiBear

Eric nodded at Diz. "I'm aware the condition is no fault of my own. She had a similar episode recently and my friend and I were helping investigate it. Something to do with magic within alchemic crystals reacting negatively to her nobody form, but we never really found the source of the problem. Items still seemed to help her though," he said putting a hand to his chin. He sighed when the wedding was brought up.

"With all due respect sir, I don't have any interest in the wedding and other circumstances related to it have left me with bitter feelings toward some of the organizers and guests. I'll gladly defend the event should heartless attack it, all to common for this place unfortunately, but neither I nor my friends will likely attend unless it is deemed mandatory. I'm not sure what they said for staff, but from what I've heard student attendance is optional. As for Dk, i'm not entirely sure i've met her. If you need someone to deliver the invitation, however, I can do it if you need me to. Those two tasks were all I really needed to do today," he said  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:35 am

"I'm afraid you will not be able to complete the task....i will need Niko for this. i want you to fetch him for me. Dk is in the Twilight realm and only he can get a message to her. He should be in the gardens with the others." Diz said.

kalenakeeper

AcidGummiBear

kefkadragon

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:09 am
Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

AcidGummiBear

Eric nodded respectfully. "Fair enough, I'll relay the message to him once I find him sir," he said. He turned to the new student before leaving. "If you need anyone to show you around, come by room 1212 in the dorms. My friends and I will likely be there since we have nothing but time on our hands. I'm on good terms with a portion of the faculty, so they won't mind me showing you around," he said with a grin.
At least I can say I tried to be friendly. More than I can say I usually do. I need to get my mind off this clustercrap of a day anyway, he thought. Eric left the room and headed toward the gardens.
(exit)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:56 pm
Knux_nyan
kalenakeeper

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

ƒяεуjα gяεуsση

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Freyja bowed respectfully to Headmaster Diz. "Thank you very much sir. I'm going to go find my room and explore the school some," she said as she watched Eric leave the room. She cracked a smirk across her face as she thought to herself, "I may just have to stop by there later. It would probably be more beneficial for me to have somebody who knows the school show me around." She bowed and thanked Diz one last time before she started walking towards the door. As she placed her hand on the door knob a small lightbulb lit up over her head and she turned enough to see Diz as she said nervously, "I'm not sure if you would need any help to defend the wedding from the Heartless, but if you do I'm available to help. As soon as I find a room I'll come back by to let you know what my room number is in case you or anybody else needs me." Freyja figured that somebody would be able to find her if she was needed before she came back with her room number, and with that Freyja left the Administration office and started to find her way to the dorm rooms.
(exit)
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
(OOC: )

AcidGummiBear

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:53 pm

Niko appeared in the room then as Diz looked down at him. "i need you to deliver a message to Dk. An invite to Kalen's wedding. I know you are the only one who can get there." Niko nodded. "Of course. I shall tell her." Niko said before vanishing.

kalenakeeper

AcidGummiBear

kefkadragon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:08 pm
User Image

Eclipse, Diz, and Sophia appeared back in the Administration room suddenly tho something caught Eclipse's eye. A light was blinking at his desk. A message over the secure channel. He walked over and brought it up reading it over. His eyes went wide and he took a breath. "Thats not good. Niko has just discovered that the organization has allied themselves with the horsemen." He said.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:28 am
Knux_nyan

"horsemen, really? Them again?!" Sophia groaned rubbing her head
"Its bad enough we got the organization, now they are together."

Sophia had let her emotions out of control really not having a outlet for them

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:21 pm
User Image

"We ignored them to long. I'll take the blame for that. But from what Niko said from his report on Twilight town it seems Death is trying to find hosts for the other 2 horsemen. No word on Wars location." Eclipse said as Diz went to his desk and got back to work silently.

kalenakeeper

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:43 pm
User Image

Eclipse sat at his desk with a sigh as paperwork filled it. Diz was in his own desk on the side working through his own work. "This is definitely gonna kill me. Fricken paperwork. Its bad enough the council is getting on my a** with this mess. Luckily it was resolved before it got out of hand and we have our students to thank for it."
"That is true. When are we doing the debrief?" Diz asked.
"Once everyone has returned. Kalena still has not reported back and if this report is right....Rena is with her."
"So she survived. I'm not surprised. That girl has a will of steel but a heart so fragile she might as well be like Niko without the whole heartless thing." Eclipse just sighed and nodded to him as he resumed his work.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:09 am
Knux_nyan

User Image

Rose appeared with Kalen.
"That's a lot of paperwork, Eclipse. Need a hand?" she smiled.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:28 pm
User Image

Eclipse jumped a bit at the sudden appearance of Rose and Kalen. "Jesus you 2."
"Sup bro. Were back." Kalen said in his new cloths.
"Thats a new look Kalen. What brought that on?" Eclipse asked.
"Gypsies...." Was all his said as he looked kinda irritated.

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:21 pm
Knux_nyan

User Image

Rose's face went serious as she rubbed behind her head.
"That was....rather awkward...that never happened before, least when I'm there."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:31 pm
User Image

"Take into account ever since Frolo was...uh.. dethroned as it were they have been more active them usual. No one to hold them back or limit there movements." kalen said shaking his head.
"Something you want to talk about?"
"NO!"
"Ok then....so onto business....report." Eclipse said.
"We didn't find Famine on Notre dame. He must had ran the moment he felt the other horsemen were eliminated...so he is still at large." Kalen said.

kalenakeeper

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 74 75 76 77 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces